Gym Buddy Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Jimmy and I dressed by the time that Perry returned to the locker room. I told them that I was going to stop and get some beer, then I would meet them both at Perry's. Perry said that it was not necessary, but I told him that I insisted and that I wouldn't be long.

When I arrived at Perry's, Jimmy let me in and told me that Perry was changing out of his work clothes. I went to the kitchen and opened 3 beers. I offered one to Jimmy and took the other two into the living room with me, waiting for Perry.

Perry arrived just wearing a pair of gym shorts and suggested that we all take seats on the sofa. Jimmy sat on one end, and I on the other. Perry grabbed the remote for the TV and said lets see what's on. When the TV fired up, it was on the DVD player and one of Perry's straight videos was playing. Perry apologized and switched it over to antenna.

Jimmy said, "Wait. That looked interesting. Do you mind putting that back on?"

Perry looked at me with a raised eyebrow. I just nodded and he turned the DVD back on. What I thought was a straight video with 2 guys and a young girl turned out to be 3 guys. The girlish looking guy had been facing away from the camera, and all that I had seen was a hairless and shapely ass. The two other guys were black, both towering over the young lad by at least 6 inches. The young lad (I later learned that he is referred to as a twink), got on his knees and proceeded to take first one, then the other cock into his mouth. These 2 guys were easily as big as Perry, maybe bigger, and the lad was working at least half of their cocks into his mouth. With my experience giving blowjobs to Perry, I knew that at some point, the cock hits the back of the throat and won't go any further. My ex-wives complained to me, that even with my 6 inches, I would cause them to gag if I forced my cock into their throats.

To my amazement, the kid worked on the cocks until he was getting a good 3 quarters of the cocks into his mouth. I wondered how this was possible. If these guys were 9 or 10 inches, then he must be taking at least 7 inches. How is he doing this? I was mesmerized.

I felt Perry grab my hand and place it on his cock. I looked over and noticed that Perry had his hand on Jimmy's bare cock, which was sticking out of his slacks. Perry began rubbing my cock through my pants with his other hand. Perry said just a second, a slipped his gym shorts off entirely and sat his bare ass back down on the couch. He returned his hands to Jimmy's cock and my crotch, and nodded at his crotch indicating that I should get to work. I saw Perry cum in the shower not more than 45 minutes earlier and here he was hard as a rock again. I was impressed and started to stroke him.

My gaze went over to Jimmy's cock. It was hard to determine the length, since it was poking through the fly of his slacks, but it seemed to be a nice specimen. It was not much later that I would learn it to be about 7 inches in length.

I heard some moaning, and I looked at the TV screen and saw the kid now lying on his back at the end of the bed with his head hanging over the side. On the bed, one of the other guys had his legs held up while he was working his cock into the ass of the young lad. After he worked the head in, the third guy stepped up to his head and fed his cock into the lad's mouth. This time, the kid took the cock all the way down. I couldn't believe it. The kid has just taken a seemingly 10 inch cock all the way down. How was that possible?

Perry said that this was getting to be too much for him and asked if we could move to the bedroom? Jimmy jumped up, removed his shirt and dropped his pants and said he was ready. They looked at me and I took a swig of my beer, and said, "when in Rome ..."

I disrobed and joined the other two that were already in Perry's room. Perry had Jimmy on his bed on his hands and knees, and once again I saw that hairless ass. Perry asked me if I would like to do the honors. I was not sure what Perry was referring to, so I asked what he meant.

"Jimmy loves to be rimmed. Would you like to do that for him?"

I took another look at that hairless ass, and stepped right up. I told Jimmy that I had never done this before, so if he needed me to do something different, please don't hesitate to ask. Jimmy told me to treat his ass like a pussy and that I would know when I was hitting the right spots. Perry had me bend at the waste and place my hands on Jimmy's ass to spread the cheeks, then told me to dive right in. Jimmy had showered at the gym, so I was fairly certain that he was clean down there, so I did not hesitate. I went in tongue first.

Perry had other ideas. He was going teach me by doing. He got on his knees behind me and starting rimming me. I started moaning as I was licking Jimmy's ass. Jimmy said, "that's it Jack ... you're doing a great job. Keep it up."

After 5 minutes of this, Perry started lubing up my ass. I felt first one, then two and finally 3 fingers entering my ass, spreading lube as they entered. He eventually gave me the lube bottle and a condom and told me to lube up Jimmy. Holy shit. I was going to fuck this kid's ass. No-one had to tell me twice. I proceeded to lube Jimmy up as Perry had done to me. Perry whispered in my ear to roll the condom on my dick and lube it up as well. I did as he suggested, and I placed my dick against Jimmy's ass. I had fucked each of my wives in the ass once, and only once. I enjoyed it. They did not. Now I had a kid that was more than willing to take all 6 inches to the root. As I entered Jimmy, Perry placed his cock (his bare cock) against my ass. As I worked my cock into Jimmy's ass, entering and exiting a little at a time, my ass was rubbing against Perry's cock. Perry told Jimmy to get his legs off the bed, and bend over. When he did, I reentered. Perry had me lean forward a bit, placing my hands on either side of Jimmy's torso. When I did this, Perry started his entry into my ass. Once again, I felt that discomfort as his thick pole worked its way in. I was not humping Jimmy, but Perry's movement was causing my dick to slide in and out of Jimmy's ass and Jimmy said, "that feels great Jack."

Finally, Perry's dick hit my prostate and my dick jumped. Getting into this position was not easy, and I was finding that maintaining the position was near impossible. I was thinking that there had to be a better way, but I didn't dwell on it. Between Perry's dick massaging my prostate and my dick sliding in and out of Jimmy's ass, I was in heaven.

In five minutes, I was filling my condom with my spunk. Somehow, Perry had brought me to another level. After our first time together, Perry had told me that it could get better, and he had kept his word. Finally, my cock deflated and I plopped out of Jimmy's ass. Perry was still drilling into my ass and as far as I knew Jimmy had not cum either. Jimmy said that we should get into a 69. He wanted to clean my cock and he'd love to have me suck him off. He worked his way around so that he was on his back. Perry had me get on the bed as well with my head at Jimmy's crotch and told me to start sucking him.

Meanwhile, Jimmy slid the condom off my cock and started cleaning my cock. This was another first for me. My wives never cleaned me off after I came in them (but then again, I never went down on them after I came inside of them ... that would be corrected if I found another woman). As Jimmy and I were in a 69, I felt Perry get on the bed behind me and he positioned my ass so that he was able to enter me again. I was now being stimulated in 3 areas of my body. My mouth and ass were filled with cock while my cock was being devoured by the young man beneath me. There was no way that I was going to cum again so soon, but I was enjoying this none the less.

Jimmy eventually wrapped his hand around his cock and started stroking himself between my lips and his base. Perry was increasing the speed with which he was thrusting into my ass. Jimmy removed his lips from my cock and said, "are you ready for it Jack? I've got a load for you and I want you to swallow it all." I mumbled a yes around his cock and tried to nod my head. I don't think Jimmy was really waiting for my answer. He started to fill my mouth with his cum. I could not hold it all and some came out of my mouth dribbling down on Jimmy's stomach. After I swallowed what was left in my mouth, Jimmy told me to lick up the rest. Perry was still impaling my ass, and Jimmy went back to working on my cock. I did my best to obey Jimmy and licked up what I could get at, just as Perry came in my ass. Again, I felt his cock twitching in my ass as he gave me a cum enema.

Perry removed his cock and I felt one more spurt of cum go onto my back. I was exhausted (at least temporarily) and rolled over onto my back (sorry Perry ... just got that cum on your sheets) and raised my head just in time to see Perry wiping his cock on Jimmy's chest.

We all needed another shower. Perry said that the 3 of us would never fit in his shower, but suggested that Jimmy and I go first to conserve water. I had post coital showers with the wives, again, when they allowed it and I always loved soaping up their bodies. I found that I enjoyed it just as much with Jimmy. He surprised me by getting hard again. Damn, wish I were younger. We got out, dried each other off and told Perry that it was his turn.

Perry walked into the bath, saw Jimmy's condition and said that maybe it was Jimmy's turn. Jimmy said that he thought that I had had enough for one evening. He wanted to be invited to join us again sometime in the future and he didn't want overstay his welcome. We walked into the bedroom and left Perry to shower. I remembered the video from earlier and mentioned to Jimmy how the kid in the video seemed to be able to take that huge dick all the way down his throat. Jimmy explained to me that with his head hanging over the edge of the bed, it more or less aligns his throat with mouth and that unless the cock has a huge curve to it, it can slide right in, like a pussy.

He told me to take the position on the bed that the boy had assumed. I layed back on the bed, with my head over the edge. Jimmy stepped up and inserted his dick into my mouth. "Now. I'm not 10 inches, but I'll be able to work my cock into your throat. When I get to the back, swallow, like you trying to swallow a big piece of meat without chewing."

After a couple of attempts, I felt his cock enter my throat. "There you go Jack, you've got 7 inches of cock all the way down to the root. Good job." I grabbed him by the ass and moved his cock back and forth into my throat. Jimmy pulled himself away and said that was a good start and with some practice I could do it regularly.

Jimmy suggested that we get dressed and he would love to show me more another time.

Another time ...


12