Gym Buddy Turned Slut

Story Info
Straight boy becomes a cum-eating cocksucker at the gym.
2.2k words
4.55
62.4k
81
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

When Julio (18) and I(Bruno)(19) started working out together, we made a bet on how long it would take for me, a lean guy, to get as big as him. He said it would take more than I year, and I told him six months would do. We were roommates for a few months, but already I felt like the big blond hunk was a long time friend. He had a girlfriend at the time, and I liked to fool around with no strings attached.

The gym we chose was old but close to our place. The owner was a buffed bald guy with thick eyebrows that made him look mad all the time. But he was friendly and welcoming.

The first month of work out went by fast, and already Julio started to say I was a good gainer. However, I knew he was just being a good friend. There was no way I would get as big as him in a year, let alone a few months.

But he was a helper. A partner. He was there by my side, following my movements, correcting me when I did something wrong.

When we were out of the gym, we were buddies. But when we were inside, I became his pupil. And I wanted to impress him. He pushed me to my limit, saying he believed in me. It filled me with pride.

I sought out his compliments. And I admired him. He was way stronger than me, the weight he could lift was beyond what I could imagine myself doing it. His veins would pop, his muscles seemed about to burst out, even his neck was thick and intimidating. When he was really pushing himself, he got all red in the face and made guttural sounds like a beast. I began to notice how his flushed cheeks came back to normal color when he was resting; he quickly was ready for more.

Once, when he was lifting a weight above his shoulders, his arms up in the air, I watched how his shirt was pulled upwards, showing his amazing abs and dark sand hair that led straight down his big bulge which pressed against his soft shorts and you could see the print of his...

I realized he was looking at me looking at his crotch and I stopped. I got extremely self-conscious about it and acted all weird as he helped me when it was my turn.

I wanted to say some joke that would clear things up. But it wasn't necessary, since he seemed unfazed by it.

Probably didn't even realize I was looking at his junk. I didn't do it on purpose.

My eyes just brushed there by accident.

I had been still for a while, staring at myself in the mirror on the wall, and he snapped his fingers. "Wake up, dude. You're resting too much."

"Oh shit, sorry," I said. I began again, this time he stood in front of me, arms crossed, watching me intently. I didn't want to look at his eyes. Why did he have to stay in front of me? I looked ahead, which meant I was looking at his belly. I got a bit scared when I saw his bulge twitch. I looked at it, realizing that bulge looked a bit too big. But it must have been my imagination. I looked up at his belly again. I was nervous for some reason. When I was done, he patted me on the back, then on my ass once. Friendly.

"Getting tight down there," he said. I looked at him, confused. He was talking about my butt.

"Thanks," I said.

"It's fast too. Usually guys take a while to get bigger...but you, it's impressive."

"Really?" I said, turning around to look at the mirror even as my face began to burn. I could see I was flushed, and not because of the exercise I had just done.

I don't know; the way he talked about my butt didn't sound weird; it sounded sincere, like we were just buddies, so I got into it.

"Yeah, look, stand like this, on your side," Julio told me, holding my shoulders and making me stand sideways. He gave a quick look around the gym. I looked too, and saw that it was empty. The owner was outside on the entrance. "See how big it is. It looks very tight, and upright. You gonna need bigger shorts, or people are going to start thinking you want them to look."

He was laughing as he said it. The laughter was contagious.

"Well, I'm not making it bigger to hide it."

"Well said. Guys can have big butts too."

He patted me on the ass again. We looked at each other, then he turned his head towards the mirror. I followed it, looking at both our figures standing in front of the other. He reached out and patted my ass again.

"Dude," I said.

"What?" He was acting so natural I got self-conscious again. "I saw you looking at my cock, bro."

"No, I wasn't. Bro, I swear," I began, full on defensive mode.

"Relax," he said in his teacher voice. I had to obey, although my heart kept beating like a crazed rat's. He looked around the gym again; still empty but us. He grabbed my ass with both hands and pulled my cheeks apart. I was pressed against him...both our cocks were hard. I didn't expect it.

He felt my butt for a few seconds before I pulled apart.

"Come on, man. No way. No way," I said. I shook my head desperately. "Let's keep going. We're gonna be late for...for..."

"You gotta calm down, you gonna make the bald dude come in here."

I checked to see if we were safe.

"He is not coming."

"Come here, then." He walked towards me, took my hand and put it on his bulge. "Squeeze it. Feel it. Big and thick. Don't worry, man. Just do it."

It was easy to say. All I did was worry that someone would come and call us fags. I was sure we weren't because he had a girlfriend, and I...I knew I wasn't it.

"You want this?" I asked.

"Why not?"

I shrugged. And I kept squeezing him. I felt his length, it was big and it grew to the right leg. The shorts and underwear were so loose I could feel the veins.

"Yeah, you want it," he said to me with a smile. I shook my head.

"Nah, man." My voice was weak.

"Smell it," he told me. "Smell your fingers."

I felt a shiver down my spine as he insisted. I didn't want to, but curiosity got the best of me. There was a weird energy going through me. I wanted to push myself even as I knew that I wouldn't like it.

I smelled the hand that had been going all over his prick. His smell was quite distinguishable. I was impressed; I was scared. It felt quite good.

"Like it?"

"Nah," I said. And my voice was even weaker. He smiled.

"Then do it again." I did. "Tell the truth now."

I shook my head. I tried to distract him by grabbing his cock with both hands and making a pressure on the head. He only closed his eyes for a second.

He smiled at me. I had to smile back.

"You like it, don't you?"

I nodded. It was a quick nod, but it made me feel completely disarmed.

Julio looked back towards the entrance; nobody was coming.

"Go down on your knees, quick."

"You crazy?" I knew what he was implying me to do. I was not going to do it. No way.

He pushed my shoulders down while promising me I was just going to look at it.

"Alright."

I knelt and looked up. The image of his huge amazing body looking down upon me was like a lightning strike. Then I stared at his volume, writhing inside like a snake trying to get out.

It was warm when he pulled my head against him. His shaft brushed my lips making me leave a trail of wet stains on his shorts. I closed my eyes, not understanding why it felt so good. The smell was ten times stronger now. It was like a dangerous fragrance to disarm his prey. When I saw his victorious smile, I felt ashamed. How easily I had fallen to my knees. I felt weak.

Suddenly he was pushing down his shorts.

"No, man. I won't suck it."

"Shhh. Quiet." Julio took out his cock. I looked at it for the first time, completely hard. So hard it was upright. And leaking. A long red-headed snake, full of blue veins. "You have to be quick, so no one will see it. Come on."

I shook my head.

"You kidding me?" I made a disgusted face, while looking at the monster.

"Come on, man. Do it for me."

I had never heard him use that pleading tone. Was that how he convinced his girlfriend to suck him off?

Why did that thought make me consider it?

I shook my head again. No way I would suck cock. I was not a cocksucker.

I was trying really hard to convince myself, as I opened my mouth. I brushed the head on my lips, tasting the leaking transparent liquid on top. There was a lot of it, making it really lubricated. I was stunned by the taste, salty, not at all bad.

Julio must have seen something on my eyes.

"Yeah, you love it, don't you? Cocksucker."

I was shook my offended head, denying his pejorative word, even as I sucked his pre-cum even more. I used my tongue around and on the top, and realized that the taste of his shaft skin was also good, so I ran with my tongue all the way to the base, feeling all his veins, and arriving at his blind muzzle. I hesitated at the balls. Balls were ugly and uninviting. Or were they? As I looked at Julio's, I began to change my mind.

Balls were precious and intimate. Julio held both of his so it would be easier for me to suck them. I looked up at him, struck with defeat under his triumphant smile. No doubt who was in charge there.

I licked his balls, slowly. The skin was wrinkly, but it felt nice to go round and round. I had to put them in my mouth.

I moaned, regretting it right away for giving him a sign that I was enjoying it. After I let his balls really wet, came back all the way up to the head.

"Come on, quickly now," he said. I hated the way he was speaking to me. Didn't I? Why was it so effective? "Yeah, like that, let me fuck your faggot mouth, cocksucker." No, you're wrong, I wanted to say, even as I proved him right. "Try to go all the way, but don't gag. Good boy. Good cocksucker. You're my bitch now," he said, and I was scared of what it meant.

Was he planning to make me suck his cock other times? I was ashamed by how excited I became, and hid from that shame by sucking his cock harder.

The taste of his salty cum was all over my mouth. It was extremely humiliating to admit I was truly his bitch. I sucked his cock. I was kneeling in front of him in a public space. There was no other word for that.

And I lived with him. Shit, what did the future have in store for me?

He seemed to read my thoughts.

"I'm gonna feed you my cum," he promised. "I'm gonna love making you my new cum-bucket."

"Please, don't," I said. That was funny to him. He chuckled.

"Too late," he grunted. "Do not waste a single drop," he commanded.

I had no strength to push him away as he entered my mouth and began to shoot. One after the other they came, hot and creamy.

Disgusting, I thought. I hate it.

I didn't fool myself. I ate everything. And sucked his cock for more.

Until he pushed me away, and I missed his cock dearly inside my mouth.

"There's more later. Get up."

I did, and saw that my cock had leaked so much it was showing through my shorts.

Wait, had I creamed my underwear? Oh shit. I didn't even realize it.

Was sucking cock such a high for me?

Julio looked at me and laughed.

"Dude, cover that shit."

I would have to leave shirtless with my sleeveless shirt around my waist so it would hide my shame. I could not look Julio in the eyes. He saw how shaken I was and raised my chin.

"It's gonna be fun, dude." He smiled.

His smile was contagious.

"Bros?" he said, showing his fist.

"Bros," I pressed mine against his.

We could never be the bros we were before, but we tried our best. By the time we got to our place that day, I was already calmer. Just because I liked sucking cock, didn't mean my life had to change, didn't mean people had to know about it.

Yeah, I was pretty excited. Especially because I lived with a big beautiful hunk who promised to feed me his cum every day.