All Comments on 'Gym Buddy'

by HotLoadLover

Sort by:
  • 14 Comments
navagabondnavagabondover 2 years ago

Great story, loved the description of cocksucking. It certainly is similar to my experience. Would be so great to have a buddy like Brock!

donaldelliott11donaldelliott11over 2 years ago

Note to self: rejoin gym.

Dry_opinionDry_opinionover 2 years ago

Hot as always. Could be even better with more kneeling, sweat smelling, balls licking, maybe even rimming.

Curious to know how the protein and testosterone injections helped the young man with his fitness in the next chapter. Having an experienced gym buddy must've helped as well.

Thanks for the excitement.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Well written. Thanks.

donaldelliott11donaldelliott11over 2 years ago

Your story "Serving Rod" is one of my favorites - being another man's on-call spunk dump is deliciously degrading. So the aspect of "Gym Buddy" that turned me on the most was the feminization of Francis. I hope you will consider a second chapter in which Brock turns Frannie into a bit of a sissy - and then shares "her" with another real man.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Dick Brock have Frankie become more like a woman wearing a woman's panties and stuff like that and go to more b*******

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

I wish I was at gym buddy and I had somebody like rock get me into sucking cock more and more

FaggyannaFaggyannaover 1 year ago

I absolutely adore this - wish I knew a Brock.

bdave2bdave2over 1 year ago

Great descriptions and well-developed emotional process. Very well written story.

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

Wow, would love to see and smell a guys junk above my face while he was spotting me, today he'd be able to talk me into sucking him in no time if I knew he was safe. Years ago I may have missed the opportunity, not really realizing that a guy may have been trying to pick me up. I remember liking the look of his big cut dick and nice low hanging balls in a black hairy well trimmed crotch while we showered after a long swim workout. I had only really just started to think about guys and oral, very early in the forming of my thoughts. I think he noticed me looking at his crotch quite a bit while we showered. He struck up a conversation in the shower and it continued into the change room. He told me his wife was working as a stewardess and was off somewhere. He invited me to his apartment for a drink, however, it was already after 10PM on a Monday night and not picking up on the possible opportunity, I declined saying I had to get up early for work the next day. If only I could get that moment back, today I would accept in the hope it would lead to the opportunity to suck his nice cock. Thinking back I'm sure I missed this opportunity that night because one other time he invited me to watch an F1 race with him on a weekend. I accepted but it never actually happened, don't remember why now. Unfortunately he moved west after this and no longer went to the same facility. Anyhow, I love the descriptions in this story, everything I think about happening to me that gives me the chance to act on my oral fantasy. Nothing like a good cock sucking seduction story to get my cock stiffening in anticipation of one day experiencing the intimacy of sucking off a good friend one day. Time is passing...the sooner I get to try this with a safe guy, the better. Keep writing your stories...hopefully they inspire other married guys to look to try find like minded men who are willing to help out a fellow married male unload.

510mike510mike5 months ago

Heck of a build up! Great read as my hard cock can attest!

herrdrierherrdrier4 months ago

Now that is how to write a story!

pantylvr2pantylvr23 months ago

Wow! Very hot and well written. Loved it

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous