Gym Buddy

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He thrust his hips up into my jacking hand. It felt like he may have gotten a little longer. He moaned again, and I was in a trance as I moved my hand over him and gave him pleasure.

I stroked him like that for a while, but the precum wasn't quite enough to keep the shaft well lubed, and I opened my grip a little so as not to chafe him.

I'd only been stroking Brock for a couple of minutes, but between his moaning and the way his cock responded to my touch, I had already started to like it. I wanted to keep going, so I asked if he had any lube.

"Use spit", was all Brock said. When I let go of his cock to spit into my hand, it felt empty. I quickly spit into my hand and got back to work as fast as I could, but we'd lost some of the momentum, and it just wasn't the same.

I decided to try licking my palm to get more spit on it. That worked better, as he moaned again when my wet hand stroked his erect cock.

What I hadn't planned on happening was my reaction to licking my palm. Even as my hand hurried to get back onto Brock's dick, my senses were overwhelmed by the taste I'd licked off of my hand as I moistened it. I tasted his precum.

I had tasted cock.

I knew that my hand working his dick was just not going to be enough. Brock rolled his hips as my wet hand jacked him, but all too soon it started getting dry again. He moaned, but there was a sigh at the end of his moan that I interpreted as wanting something more.

I knew the order was coming.

I could wait for it, or I could be proactive.

It was at that moment that I willingly became a cocksucker.

Without waiting for Brock to order me to the obvious next step, I lowered my head into his lap and took the head of his cock into my wet mouth.

The first time you take a man's penis into your mouth is a lifechanging event. I was overwhelmed by all the different sensations. The smell, despite his recent shower, was musky and strong. It wasn't a bad smell, but it was definitively male, and it invaded my sinuses as his cock invaded my mouth. The warmth of his cockhead as my lips wrapped around it was noticeable, hot and urgent. The taste and texture of the precum leaking from his slit, and the texture of his cockhead, the smooth and silky skin yet rigid hardness of his member. The way his living cock responded to the warmth of my mouth by surging, getting harder still -- all of these things hit me at the same time, punctuated by his sharp inhale followed by a lusty moan of appreciation.

In a way, his moan, that simple expression of pleasure, was what hit me most. I knew that he was experiencing the greatest of sensations, and I instinctively wrapped my tongue around the lower part of his cockhead to intensify the pleasure of that moment of first contact.

I wasn't given much time to savor all of these sensations, they all hit me simultaneously, and Brock responded too. He adjusted his arm around me so his hand was on the back of my head, thrust his hips skyward, and allowed his thick shaft to propel his cock forward, penetrating deep into my mouth as if that was where it's natural place in the universe was.

"Oh, god, Frannie...", was all he said. Both of his hands were on the back of my head now, as he drove his cockhead into the back of my throat, making me gag. I really couldn't complain about him feminizing my name, as his cock was busy feminizing my mouth. I couldn't breathe, little alone speak.

After a few moments of terror, Brock eased up on the back of my head and allowed some of his cock to retreat from being too deep in my mouth. I could breathe again, inhaling through my nose and once again the scent of his manhood filled me. I began to suckle him, moving my head up and down in slow rhythm, while swirling my tongue as best I could on his shaft. I experimented a bit, trying different things. I really liked letting most of his shaft out of my mouth and bathing his cockhead with my tongue, while he seemed to appreciate it more the deeper I could suck him. I varied back and forth for a while, losing track of time and just reveling in the moment, getting my pleasure from giving him pleasure.

At his suggestion, I took my free hand and cupped his balls. They were large, hairy and heavy, and I rolled them back and forth in my palm with awe. They were easily twice the size of my own, and there in the dim light I wondered how much cum was in them. I chose not to think about cum now, and just concentrated on sucking. Brock was enjoying himself, moaning occasionally and breathing harder as the minutes passed. I honestly don't recall how much time passed.

I was sucking.

He was being sucked.

All was right with the world.

I felt happy.

Brock sounded happy.

His cock was definitely happy.

In the back of my mind, I knew what was going to eventually happen, but I'd been trying not to think about it. As I went deep on him again, I could feel his balls churn in their sack, as they lifted themselves closer to the base of the cock in my mouth. I could feel his shaft surge with joy as it got even fatter and harder. His gentle moans of pleasure started sounding more like grunts of ultimate joy.

There was no denying it any longer, the moment was at hand, and the cock in my mouth was about to do what cocks are meant to do. It was a sobering moment, and despite the fact that it was happening, I wasn't quite ready for it. I tried to disengage, pulling back and letting most of the length of his throbbing cock slid from my mouth.

In a series of events that couldn't have been planned better, his hands stopped my mouth with head of his cock still in my mouth. I tried to protest, but with a mouthful of dick my words were just a series of humming that sent him over the edge.

His dick firmly locked in place, Brock's orgasm hit him and he started to cum in my mouth.

His first blast of seed was delivered directly onto my tongue, the hot and bitter cum gushing forth in a torrent, the thick, viscous fluid quickly filling my reluctant mouth. Howling with pleasure, he used his hands to push my head down further onto his relentlessly ejaculating cock, the shaft acting like a piston, forcing the accumulated fluid forward into my mouth.

The driving forward of his spewing shaft forced the cum into my throat, and much of it blasted out my nose, revoltingly inundating my sinuses with millions of his lively sperm and instantly overwhelming me with his flavor. His pulsating cock continued to unload it's hot, thick load into the back of my mouth, and I gagged reflexively, which only served to milk more seed from him.

I had no choice, it was either swallow or drown.

Lost in the moment and deluged with his cum, I was aware of the significance of taking his load. My ears were filled with the moans and grunts as Brock continued his orgasm. My mouth, throat, and belly were filled with wave after wave of his thick, manly semen. My taste buds and sinuses were filled with the sharp, bitter tang of his flavorful jizz. But more than that, my very core -- that burning essence in the center of my being -- was being invaded by this man. Now, I knew what cum tasted like -- Brock's cum, anyway, and he was busily feeding me more and more of it.

It was in that moment, with his hands on my head and his dick unloading deep in my mouth, that I knew my life as I knew it was radically changed. My coughs and gags turned into a long, slow moan.

I was still overwhelmed by the fury and force of his load, but more than that I was overwhelmed by how much I wanted it -- by how much I needed it. He had marked me as his and I had to make sure his pleasure was complete.

As best as I could in the situation I was in, I started to embrace my new role. I reached up with my hand and cupped his nuts, rolling them in my palm as if to encourage more of the nasty, yet precious fluid from them. I swirled my tongue around the root of his shaft the best I could, still marveling at his cock as it continued to throb and pulse.

Brock relaxed his grip on my head, releasing some of his cock from my mouth. The meaty head was now on my tongue, and I could feel it twitch as it was still delivering pulses of seed, even as his climax began to fade. I happily swirled my tongue around the head, and he rewarded me with more of his babies.

He tousled my hair, and removed his hands from my head.

Able to breathe some, I found that I wasn't quite ready to let his cock head out of my mouth. Using my hand, I stroked the shaft from base to tip, milking more cum from the softening tip. I lay like that, my head in his lap and his head in my mouth, for close to a minute, just listening to his heavy breathing, feeling his meat relaxing, and basking in his post ejaculation afterglow.

Brock finally caught his breath. "Damn, Frannie, you are an excellent cocksucker!"

I processed what he'd just said. An few hours ago I'd have fought anyone who said that, but, here and now, his dick in my mouth and his seed in my belly and all over my face, I was so happy. I tounged his softening cockhead again in grateful appreciation, and a rush of adrenaline coursed through my body when I noticed that he was getting hard again.

His cock still in my mouth, I only managed a "Mmmnh Hmmm" in thanks.

Brock just chuckled as his cock grew in my mouth. "If you keep doing that, you're gonna get another work-out, little gym buddy." I sucked a little harder, and his cock responded. Brock laughed. "You might be here all night."

I moaned appreciatively around his cock as it continued to harden in response to my efforts. He playfully tousled my hair and groaned with pleasure. I relaxed my throat and took as much of his stiffening length into my throat as I could.

"Oh, yeah, suck it, Frannie, suck it!! Suck all you want -- I'll make more."

I did.

12