All Comments on 'Gym Class Cum Dumpster'

by SlutProblems

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
liz33ndliz33ndover 4 years ago
i liked it

it moved fast and wasn't for me, but I still would read more.

legsfeettoeslegsfeettoesover 4 years ago
Great sex

But does it really work like that? Is it easy to kick the habit? Will the baby be addicted at birth? Will it be as much fun to kick the habit? Five stars for the sex. Zero stars for the drugs, but this site is for sex. Therefore, I gave you a five-star rating. I think you made your customer happy, JJ.

JBEdwardsJBEdwardsover 4 years ago

This story is amazing, and in my opinion, one of your best! The way you describe the teachers evolution is perfect, and it reveals as well the power of drugs. Edwin is one SOB, but it's nice that you show his human side, too, when he buys her a pregnancy test and tries to get her to calm down with the drugs. Five stars, obviously. -- JB

bikeymoybikeymoyover 4 years ago
I liked it.

It moved a little too fast for me, but it was good. This could have been fleshed out a whole lot more. I would have loved to read how her additions developed over several months. I'd be all in, if you'd check out Wayward Wife, by out_of_bounds on here and write another one like this! They're few and far between but highly erotic (albeit in a messed up way) to readers like me. Luckily, I have no problem differentiating between a fictional, nutable, story and real life, like so many hates on here struggle with. Please do another one!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Did she get off drugs and have a baby Please write more...

fordcurryfordcurryabout 1 year ago

Nice story about group sex, younger guys, mature female slut. Needed a bit more about the mess they created on and in her, IMHO. Description of tits swaying, spread legs, etc. But very enjoyable, and wanking material.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userSlutProblems@SlutProblems
Hi! I am a popular, published erotica author. Here on lit, you will find my practice writings. Links to my stuff are up top; my bio is at the bottom. Read my March Newsletter: https://slut-problems.com/newsletter-march-2023 Read MILF Cougar Saturday Night (Gangbang/Pseudo-Ince...