Gym Class Cum Dumpster

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"What's wrong?" Edwin asked as I came out of the bathroom. It was the third time I had puked that day.

"I threw up."

"Again?"

"Yes, again." I popped a breath mint into my mouth, hoping to mask the vomit smell.

"I bought something for you," he said slowly, pulling a plastic grocery store bag from his backpack. "I think you should take it."

"What's this?" I opened the bag and saw a pregnancy test.

"I think you might be..." he didn't say the word pregnant.

"Okay, I'll take it," I agreed. "I'll do it now before class starts."

"Give me a thumbs up or thumbs down when you get out so I know."

"Okay," I agreed and I took the fucking test right then and there. I peed on the stick and set a timer for two minutes. I waited for the results as I panicked, realizing my mistake. I had taken marijuana and cocaine when I was trying to get pregnant! I was such a fucking idiot! I thought about all the false pregnancy tests I had taken but now, I wasn't so sure the test would be false. I had fucked so many dicks and there would be no telling who the father was, but maybe this would still be my chance. Maybe I hadn't fucked things up too badly. Maybe I would finally be pregnant and I could finally get what I wanted and move on. I could stop fucking Edwin and my students and maybe I would even get to keep my job if I was lucky.

I sent up a prayer to a God I hadn't talked to in a long time. It was time to ask for forgiveness. It was time to finally quit the drugs and get back to my goals and dreams.

"YES!" the test said in the tiny, plastic window. I was finally pregnant.


12