Gym Daddy

Story Info
Christian joins a new gym and has some unwanted attention.
6.1k words
4.45
51.9k
103

Part 1 of the 4 part series

Updated 11/10/2023
Created 01/20/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
TwistedManc
TwistedManc
4,440 Followers

Everyone in this story is over the age of 18!

These will be quick and short stories, more to just get straight into it! I'm planning on it being a long series so I hope you enjoy!

Thanks to "Dougslair" for editing.

Christian has always been quiet a strong lad, however he puts the work in, going the gym at least 5 times a week. He's nearly 6 feet, has short brown hair and brown eyes and has played rugby for as long as he can remember. He has a lot of mates in his home town, however since he turned 19 he's made a big decision to move to a whole new city to live with his girlfriend.

Many of his friends and family told him he's too young to be doing anything like that, but he didn't listen. He is head over heels with his girlfriend Jane and after finding a job that doesn't pay too bad, he packed up and moved to her.

They found a small apartment to rent that they can afford and the first few weeks went by without a hitch. Christian was loving living with Jane, they were never arguing and having sex in every room, every day! Christian was happy to prove all the people that told him he was making a mistake wrong!

A few weeks of not going the gym though started to drive Christian mad, being used to working off all of his energy. He found one that's not too far away, had a pool, a sauna, a steam room and looked to be quiet a big gym. So, he signed up for it.

He's a little short of cash at this point as he hasn't had his first pay come through from his new job, so Jane being the loving girlfriend she is offered to pay for him.

"Right, I'm off to the gym." Christian says, walking into the living room and planting a kiss on Jane's lips.

"Have fun." Jane says with a smile, relaxing in front of the TV.

"Will do." He replies and heads out.

Getting into his car, Christian drives twenty minutes to his new gym. It's already dark by the time he gets there, liking to go the gym pretty late so there are less people. He realises there aren't many street lights in the car park. He worries that he's in a bit of a rough neighbourhood, however he knows he's a strong guy so he confidently gets out of his car and walks into the gym.

There're not too many people in there at this time. He goes to the changing room to drop off his bag and on the way he spots a man who must be at least 50 staring at him. This man was sitting on a machine so Christian can't see how tall he is but he looks big, wearing a vest that barely covers any of his massive muscles. This older man has black hair and piercing blue eyes.

He flashes Christian a smile of his perfectly white teeth before Christian goes into the changing room. He puts his bag into a locker only to realise he's not brought a padlock with him.

He is nervous about leaving his wallet and change of clothes without a lock, however the gym is pretty empty so he's sure he will see if someone tries to leave with his bag.

Going back into the gym, Christian sits down at his first machine and starts his work out.

Oh god, I needed this! Christian thinks as he begins, already feeling that he's lost some strength in the last few weeks of not working out.

He looks around between sets and can no longer see the older man that was smiling at him.

There are a few other men and women around the gym, but it's big enough that he doesn't have to wait for anyone to finish their work out to use any machines.

It's nearly an hour later when Christian decides to call it a day, not wanting to burn himself out too hard on his first day back.

Going back into the changing room, he goes to get his swimming trunks to go for a quick steam.

Is my locker open? Christian thinks to himself, see the door slightly askew.

He opens it in a panic and checks that nothing is missing, luckily, it's all still there. He guesses that he just didn't close it properly. He quickly gets changed whilst no one is around and heads to the steam room.

After so many weeks of moving and a work out, he's looking forward to just sitting back and relaxing in a little bit of piece.

Opening the misted glass door, Christian steps in and takes a deep breath. He tries to look around but the steam is pretty thick, although he hears some movement from his side. He turns and through the steam he can just about make out there is a man there.

Fuck's sake, I thought I'd have it to myself at this time. Christian moans to himself.

He takes a seat on the opposite side of the steam room as the other person and tries to relax. After a few minutes, the steam starts to die down a little and Christian can see it's the older man that was smiling at him earlier.

"You're new here?" The older man asks.

"Yeah." Christian replies, although he's not exactly in the mood for a conversation with a stranger.

"You look like you go the gym often though, right?" The man asks and Christian takes it as a compliment that he still has his size.

"Yeah, I just moved here a few weeks ago." Christian tells him. His eyes grow accustom to the steam and he realises this older man is just wearing a towel. The more he looks, the more amazing this man's body looks.

He looks like a full on body builder, huge arms, chest and his body his covered in hair. Except for the hair, it's the sort of body Christian would want. Jane prefers Christian smooth all over so he shaves his entire body every week.

"It's nice to have some young blood in this gym." The man says.

"Okay." Christian replies, hoping the conversation will end there.

"My name's Alfie." He shouts over.

"Erm, I'm Christian." Christian replies nervously as he watches this man stand up and work his way over to him.

Alfie takes a seat next to Christian and their thighs actually touch.

All the room in here and he sits touching me! What is wrong with this guy?! Christian moans to himself, however this Alfie is way too big for Christian to argue with.

"You are pretty big, but with if you want to train with me I can help you get even bigger?" Alfie offers.

"Erm... sure." Christian replies, watching as this older man's eyes dart all over his body.

"Good, I'll work you out good a proper." Alfie replies with a little bit of a grunt.

Is this old guy checking me out? Christian thinks, trying to move a little away, but suddenly one of Alfie's big, strong hands grab onto Christian's thigh.

"I... I... I should leave." Christian nervously says, not sure what is going on.

"No, no. Why don't you stay a little." Alfie replies in a soft yet firm tone, his hand giving a light squeeze to Christian's thigh.

"N-no sorry." Christian stutters out.

Then in an instant, Alfie stands up from the seat, his towel falls to the ground and his fully hard cock is pointing directly at Christian's face. Christian has no time to react before Alfie's hand takes a grip around Christian's throat, not holding him tight, but tight enough to panic the younger boy.

What the fuck!! Christian panics in his head, frozen solid in fear as he looks at this completely naked, huge man in front of him. Christian's eyes dart down and this man's, GIANT, cock is a few inches from his face.

"You just stay nice and still boy." Alfie whispers.

With his right hand on Christian's throat, Alfie's left hand moves and grabs onto his big, hard cock. He starts to quickly wank it in front of Christian who is to shocked and scared to say or do anything.

What the fuck do I do?! This man could easily kill me!! Christian panics as he looks between the giant cock that's being wanked or Alfie's face that is smiling down at him.

"That's it boy, I've been waiting for a hot young slut like you to join this gym!" Alfie grunts as he wanks his cock.

Slut?! What the fuck is going on?! Christian screams in his head, he goes to speak but Alfie's grip on his throat every so slightly tightens, just enough to make Christian know that he is not in control.

Christian knows that he's big and strong, but staring at this older man towering over him, he feels like a little girl.

The sound of Alfie wanking his cock echoes around the steam room as he goes faster and faster.

"Oh yeah boy, your Daddy has some plans for you." Alfie moans as he wanks faster and faster, "You're going to be a good little whore for your Daddy, don't worry, I'm sure a slut like you will love it!"

"I......" Christian goes to speak but once again Alfie's grip tightens and Christian's body almost shuts down in fear.

Looking down, Christian can't actually believe what is happening, what he also can't believe is the size of Alfie's cock! Christian's is around 5 inches and fairly thick, which he is happy can please his girlfriend. However, Alfie's is fucking huge!! At least 7 inches if not more and as thick as a can of coke! He can tell that Alfie's hand can't even reach all the way around it as he wanks in front of him.

He feels Alfie's grip around his throat disappear and just as Christian goes to move, Alfie's big, strong hand grips onto the back on Christian's hair. Holding him tight enough for it to hurt and to hold his head in place.

"You just stay still boy, you wouldn't want to upset your Daddy now, would you?" Alfie grunts.

One hand gripping Christian's head and holding him still and the other furiously wanking his cock, Alfie stands up straight and Christian almost marvels at his amazingly chiselled, hairy body.

"Yyyyyyyeeeessssss!!!" Alfie grunts loudly and in pure and utter shock, Christian feels a stroke of hot, sticky cum land against his cheek.

He's looking up at Alfie's face when he first feels it, in reaction his face moves down and just in time to watch as another rope of cum fires out of the giant cock in front of him and strike him directly on his forehead.

"Whaaaa..." Christian shouts in shock, only for a hit of cum to hit his top lip. It's so thick, so heavy that is immediately starts to drip down.

Christian instantly closes his mouth, not wanting to have some man's cum in there, but the cum just leaks over to his bottom lip and slowly down his chin.

Another rope of cum strikes him, hitting directly on his right eye and instantly causing it to burn.

"HHHHmmm!!" Christian moans in horror, he tries to move but Alfie tightly holds him still.

"Taakkeee itt slutt!!" Alfie moans loudly as another load of cum hit's Christian's other cheek.

If Christian didn't know any better, he would assume that Alfie is trying to cover his face.

Christian closes his eyes and just hopes for it to be over. He feels more and more cum lands all over his sweaty face. He can't believe how much cum this older man can produce, it's double the amount he usually cums.

He hears Alfie's wanking start to slow and his grunting die down.

"Fuck yes, I needed that you little cum slut." Alfie moans and Christian feels him let go of his hair. He takes a step back and is breathing heavily, "Did you like your first load of your Daddy's cum?" Alfie asks.

Christian wants to shout at him, to tell him to fuck off. However, he doesn't want to open his mouth in case some of his cum falls in. He also can only just open his left eye as they are both covered in cum.

"See you outside son." Alfie says and Christian can just about see the door open and close.

"What the fuck?!" Christian shouts to himself.

He brings a hand to his face and feels a thick load of cum.

"Fuck sake!" He shouts again, completely shaking and confused by what just happened.

Wanting to clean his face, Christian stands up and heads for the door. He rushes down the hall in hopes that no one will catch him with cum over his face.

Finally, he finds himself into the changing room and he walks over to a sink.

"Hi son." He hears Alfie's voice and Christian nearly jumps out of his skin.

He turns and looks at where the voice has come from, he can just about see Alfie standing there but because of the amount of cum he can't see him clearly.

"Leave me alone!" Christian shouts, jumping back and landing on the sink.

"Don't be like that son, we've only just started." Alfie says in a sinister tone and Christian can see his blurred body coming closer to him.

"I mean it! Leave me alone or I'll call the police!" Christian threatens, hoping this will stop him.

"Hey, if that's how you want to play it son." Alfie says, "I'll see you soon."

Then just like that, Alfie was gone.

Christian turns around and starts to clean the cum off from his face. There's so much of it and it's so thick, the smell of cum fills his senses and Christian does everything he can to make sure he doesn't taste it.

Looking up, his face is finally clean and the smell of cum has nearly gone.

I can't believe that just fucking happened. What the fuck! Christian thinks to himself.

Without even showering, Christian gets dressed and heads back home.

"Hey hun, how's the gym?" Jane asks as Christian walks through the door.

"Erm yeah fine." Christian stutters out before walking to the kitchen to make himself a protein shake, deciding not to say anything to Jane. It will just be a one time thing and he doesn't want to embarrass himself to her.

"Great." Jane shouts back to him.

After talking for a while, Christian goes for a shower, the entire time he can't get the image of Alfie standing over him in his head. Wanking his giant cock, or the feel of his thick, warm cum all over his face.

Christian tries to push the thoughts away but they haunt him. By the time he gets to bed it's all he can think about and it takes him at least 2 more hours to get to sleep.

The Next Day.

"You going the gym tonight?" Jane asks as she sits down next to Christian on the sofa.

"No, day off today." Christian replies, having zero intention of ever going back to the gym.

"Why not?" She asks him.

"I don't think I'll go back to that gym, it wasn't the best. I've found another one I might join tomorrow." Christian tells her, just hoping she won't keep up this conversation.

"Wait, I paid for this month membership for you. You don't want me to pay for another one at the same time, do you?" Jane asks, her voice a little annoyed.

"No, I guess not." Christian tells her, not having thought this through.

"Okay, well just keep at this gym for this month then next month join another." Jane tells him.

"Fair enough." Christian replies, not knowing how to get out of this one.

The Next Day.

Christian is driving to the gym, he's gone two hours earlier in hope that Alfie won't be there and to his enjoyment, he's not.

Christian does an hours' worth of a work out, the entire time his eyes are darting around the gym, praying to God that Alfie won't turn up.

It gets to 8pm and Christian is done with no sign of Alfie. Going into the changing room, as much as he would love to go into the steam room, Christian doesn't want to risk it and starts to get dressed into normal clothes.

Then, as though timed purposefully, as soon as Christian pulls his tracksuit bottoms down and is bent over in just his boxers, he hears a deep, manly voice behind him.

"Good boy, I knew you'd come back." Turning around, the fear of God is put into Christian to see Alfie smiling at him.

"I... I... Please just let me go." Christian says to him.

He doesn't know what it is about this man, normally Christian is confident in his strength and doesn't take any shit, however this beast of a man puts a lot of fear into Christian.

"Why did you come back here then? You must've known you missed your Daddy after you stood me up last night." Alfie says taking a step closer to Christian.

He grabs his shorts from his locker and tries to walk away.

"No, please leave me alone! I do not like you!" Christian says, trying to be clear and brutal.

"Don't break your Daddy's heart like that son, I've not stopped thinking about you since I gave you that nice facial." Alfie says, his eyes looking at Christian like a predator staring at its prey.

"I didn't want that! You did that against my will!" Christian tells him, quickly pulling his shorts up and covering himself a little more, however he is still topless and Alfie is staring at his big, toned muscles.

"Don't say that son, I know you loved it." Alfie says.

Christian watches as Alfie goes over to an empty locker on the other side of the room and start to put his bag in there. Quickly going back to his own locker, Alfie starts to undress and his body from behind looks even better. He's huge, perfectly moulded and ripped.

Christian quickly puts his t shirt on, grabs his bag and goes to leave when suddenly his phone vibrates in his hand. Looking at it, he sees an unknown number has sent him a photo.

"I didn't want to do it this way," Alfie says.

Not even looking at him, Christian opens his phone. His face instantly turns a deathly pale, his hands shake and the feeling of being sick takes over him as he looks at multiple photos of him, topless with his face very clearly covered in cum.

"I was just going to leave it, save them as a little present just for me. However, when I saw you returned to the gym, I knew deep down you want me too." Alfie says.

Looking up at him, Alfie is holding his phone in his hand.

He must've taken them when I was in the changing room and could barely see! Christian thinks, not being able to speak out loud.

"You could've easily not come back and that would've been the end of it. You never would've seen or heard from me again, yet here you are. So now it's out of your control." Alfie says pressing his phone.

Suddenly, Christian's phone vibrates in his hand and he sees, in even more shock, that Alfie has sent him Jane's number. Proof that he has it.

"You shouldn't leave your locker unlocked, I got all your details whilst you were working out. Your address, your girlfriends name and number, even your family and friends' numbers." Alfie says.

Oh no! Christian thinks to himself.

"Now, unless you want the photos of you covered in cum like the gay slut you are. Take off your clothes." Alfie orders, his tone turning even more sinister.

"P-please don't do this." Christian asks, his hands shaking.

"Don't worry son, your Daddy is going to treat you right." Alfie says walking over to him wearing just a pair of very tight, black boxers.

As he reaches Christian, the younger boy watches in pure shock as Alfie slowly pulls his boxers down and stands in front of him completely naked.

Christian unintentionally looks down and sees Alfie's huge cock once again. Even though it's soft, it still looks huge.

"Get your towel and undress, we're going for a steam." Alfie orders.

Christian just stares at him, the sick feeling still in his stomach and unable to move.

"Do not make me tell you again." Alfie says in a very threatening manner.

Deciding that he has no other option, Christian hangs his head and goes to his locker.

He slowly undresses and pulls his towel out, wrapping it around him so Alfie doesn't have a chance to see his naked body.

Maybe if I just keep telling him how I don't want to do it, how I'm not gay, he might feel bad and let me go. Christian prays to himself.

"Come on son." Alfie says.

Why does he keep calling me son? Christian thinks as he follows behind the older, muscular man.

They enter the steam room and Alfie sits down on one side.

"No, sit next to me." Alfie orders as Christian tries to sit away from him.

Sitting next to him, Alfie leans back and relaxes but Christian's back is bent forward, awkward and afraid.

"Sit back." Alfie orders.

Doing as he's told, Christian slowly leans back against the wall. He keeps his eyes straight ahead, too scared to look at Alfie.

What's wrong with me?! I'm a rugby player, I'm big, why am I so afraid of this man! Christian argues in his head, but is still unable to do anything about it.

TwistedManc
TwistedManc
4,440 Followers
12