Gym Daddy

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Suddenly Alfie grabs Christian's towel and throws it onto the floor, leaving him completely naked and exposed. The younger man goes to cover himself with his hands.

"Less of that boy!" Alfie shouts making Christian jump in fear.

He slowly moves his hands away, showing his cock to this older man for the first time.

"Mmmmm lovely." Alfie grunts, suddenly his hand reaches over and grabs onto Christians soft cock, "All shaved, it's like you knew what your Daddy likes."

"Please stop." Christian whispers, putting his hand onto Alfie's and trying to push him away.

"Stop now!" Alfie shouts, yet again scaring Christian.

Christian automatically moves his hands away from Alfie's and allows this older man to fondle his soft, smooth cock and balls. He's playing with him in his hands, rolling his flaccid cock around and massaging his smooth balls as the steam room slowly starts to cover them in sweat.

"Now this is a good cock, I can't believe how lucky I am to have found you." Alfie says as he keeps playing with Christian's cock.

Even with all the playing, Christian is in too much fear for his cock to ever grown and it remains soft as Alfie plays with it, pulling the skin back and rubbing his head over and over.

"You've never been with a man before?" Alfie asks.

"N-no, I'm not gay." Christian tells him, "I don't want this."

"Sure you are, you just need your Daddy to let your gay out." Alfie tells him, suddenly letting go of his smooth, sweaty cock and balls. Alfie throws his towel onto the floor so the two men are sitting completely naked.

Looking over, Christian can see that Alfie is rock hard. Christian worries that someone will walk in and catch them, but his fear of what Alfie is planning to do is more important to him.

"Why don't you suck your Daddy's cock?" Alfie asks.

"What?!" Christian suddenly shouts, not believing that this old man just suggested it, "I'm not doing that! I'm not gay! Leave me alone!" Christian shouts, standing up and getting ready to storm out.

"Stop right there boy!" Alfie shouts, stopping Christian in his tracks, "You don't have to suck my cock yet, but unless you want you want Jane to see you covered in cum you will sit back down."

Fuck! How on earth could I possibly explain that photo to Jane! It doesn't in any way look like I am opposed to it! Christian thinks.

"Okay, but I'm not sucking your dick." Christian tells him.

"Fair enough, but do not take that tone with me boy." Alfie warns.

Without saying anything back, Christian sits back down next to the older man. Instantly Alfie's hand is back to playing with Christian's soft cock and balls.

"Let's make a deal." Alfie says after a minute of rubbing Christian's cock, which is remaining soft.

"W-what sort of deal?" Christian asks back.

"Seeing and playing with your hot body has gotten me extremely horny." Alfie says with a huge grin.

"That's your fault, I don't want anything to do with this!" Christian argues back to him.

"Now boy, I told you not to talk to me in that way," Alfie warns again, "Now, you can't leave your Daddy this horny and hard, why don't you wank me off?"

"What? No way!" Christian shouts in shock.

"Now, now, there's nothing wrong with just wanking me off," Alfie says, "You can either wank me off and I don't cum in your mouth, or I wank off and cum in your mouth."

"I don't want either of them!" Christian shouts back, not believing what he's just heard.

"I think you need to remember who has the power here son, you are not leaving this steam room without choosing one of them." Alfie says, his hand gripping onto Christian's thigh, showing his power.

There is no way that Christian wants to have this man's cum in his mouth, deciding that wanking him off is the least gay option.

"Okay, I'll do the first one." Christian whispers, not really believing he is in this situation.

"Say it." Alfie orders with a smile.

"I... I'll wank your cock." Christian whispers again.

"Good slut, go on then." Alfie says leaning back and spreading his legs.

For a moment Christian simply stares at Alfie's massive, hard cock. Ever so slowly, with every inch of his being wanting to fight, his hand moves over and softly grabs onto his shaft. It's so fucking thick, so hot and so smooth.

"Good boy, I'm sure you know how to do it." Alfie moans.

Christian tightens his grip around Alfie's cock and very slowly starts to move his hand up and down.

Oh my god, he's twitching in my hand! I can't fucking believe I'm wanking off an old man! Christian thinks to himself as Alfie lets out a little moan.

The sweat from the steam room is making Alfie's cock slicker and easier to move Christian's hand up and down.

Christian's hand is still slowly moving up and down as he stares at this older mans massive cock, he can't even get his fingers to touch around it. As he pulls the skin down, Alfie's cock head comes out, glistening with precum. Over and over Christian's hand moves up and down as Alfie twitches.

"Oh yeah, I knew you'd be good at that boy." Alfie moans.

He's sat back smiling at Christian as he picks up the pace of wanking him. Christian looks at this older man's amazing, hairy body. He really is a proper man, Christian thinks to himself.

As Christian's hand moves faster, the sound of him wanking Alfie's cock starts to fill the steam room.

"Rub my balls." Alfie orders.

Although Christian knows that was never part of the deal, he doesn't want to annoy Alfie and just does as he says. His left hand going lower and rubbing on his balls.

Christian is surprised that although Alfie's body is covered in hair, he obviously shaves his cock and balls.

"Oh fuck yeah, you like wanking your Daddy's big cock don't you son?" Alfie moans as Christian's hand moves faster and faster.

Christian doesn't reply, not wanting to have any sort of conversation with this man.

"Fucking answer me when I ask you a question boy!!" Alfie suddenly shouts and scares Christian again.

"Y-yes I like it." Christian says to him, willing to say anything to keep him happy.

"Say you like wanking your Daddy's big cock!!" Alfie orders.

"I like wanking your big cock... Daddy." Christian whisper, not believing he actually just called someone Daddy, even if it is against his will.

"Suck your Daddy's cock!" Alfie orders.

"That wasn't part of the deal!" Christian quickly argues but not stopping wanking Alfie's cock.

"Fine, but instead, I'm cumming over your face again!" Alfie moans.

"No! I just had to wank you off!" Christian tries to defend himself.

"You took the facial last time slut and you're doing it again! Be grateful that I'm being so nice to you!" Alfie moans again.

Christian wants to argue, but he still sees that as better than having to swallow his cum so he continues to quickly wank Alfie's big cock.

Alfie stands up and stands in front of Christian, Christian's hand never leaving the older man's cock and constantly wanking him.

"Oh, fuck yeah, I'm about to cover your pretty little face in cum." Alfie moans.

Faster and faster Christian keeps wanking Alfie's entire cock as his other hands rubs his big balls.

"Fuuuuccckk yeeeeessss!!!!" Alfie roars.

Hearing this, Christian closes his eyes and firmly locks his teeth together and waits for the cum to follow.

Once again, something that Christian never expected to happen once, never mind twice happened. Christian feels the first hit of thick, sticky cum on his forehead.

It's just like last time, shot after shot of Alfie's hot cum hits what feels like every inch of Christian's face. The funny thing is, as Christian keeps wanking his big cock and feels his face being glazed in thick cum, he feels his own cock starting to grow.

Oh god, what is happening! Why do I like this?! Christian thinks to himself as he furiously wanks Alfie's cock.

"You dirty fucking slut!" Alfie moans as his breathing keeps going, more and more cum oozes out of his cock.

Alfie pushes Christian's hand away from his cock, although Christian can't open his eyes because they're so covered in cum. The next thing he feels is clearly Alfie's still hard cock rubbing against his face.

It seems Alfie wants to spread the last of his cum all over Christian's face and in no position to argue, Christian sits there and allows this thick, sticky cock to rub all over him.

Alfie's cock leaves his face and just as Christian is about to wipe his eyes and think this is over, he suddenly has the familiar feeling of a warm mouth wrapped around his cock.

"Whhhhaaaatttttt!" Christian moans in utter shock that he has an old man sucking his cock right now! He feels a bit of cum start to drip down his lip, just before it falls into his mouth Christian shuts his mouth. He knows that if he opens it then a lot of cum will definitely pour into his mouth, something he definitely doesn't want. However, how is he supposed to tell Alfie to stop.

He pushes his hand onto Alfie's thick hair but Alfie grabs his wrist and holds his hand away.

"Let me suck your thick cock you little gay slut!" Alfie moans before wrapping his lips back around Christian's cock that's as hard as ever.

Oh fuck! This isn't happening! How do I have an old man sucking my cock whilst I'm covered in cum! What should I do? I can't speak, I can't even move my hand because he's holding on to me! But oh fuck he knows how to suck a dick! Christian thinks to himself.

The younger man sits there and feels a warm mouth expertly bob up and down on his cock. Not being able to see, he tries to imagine it's his girlfriend, however the smell and feel of his cum covered face is making that difficult.

Christian is just worried of what someone would think if they walked in now! I young 19 year old, completely naked and covered in cum as a naked 50 odd year old man sucks his cock!

"Mmmmm!" Christian can't hold in his moans as Alfie does something he's never experience, Christian doesn't know what it is but Alfie is able to take his entire cock down his throat whilst running his tongue over Christian's shaft.

With his masterful blowjob skills, Christian is grunting as he tries to not open his mouth as he fills Alfie's mouth with his cum.

"MMMMMMMMMM!!!" Christian moans louder than ever, his body twitches and tenses up and shot after shot of cum fills Alfie's mouth who is quick to swallow it down, something that Jane never does.

"Mmm that was delicious." Alfie says licking all over Christian's cock that's going soft, "I knew I had to have your cum down my throat when I saw you."

Christian's senses slowly come back to him and he wipes the cum away from his eyes, he can just about open them to see Alfie smiling at him.

"Thanks for that son, that was good for your first time. I'm sure next time will be even better." Alfie says before walking away.

Christian wipes his mouth but still doesn't open it in fear of cum falling in, his hands now covered in cum. He stands up and tries to sneak to the bathroom.

To his absolute horror, a stunning young woman starts to walk in the other direction straight towards him down the hall.

The bathroom is about halfway and Christian walks faster and faster, hoping to get there before meeting this woman in the middle.

Please god, please don't let her see me! Christian prays to himself.

He reaches the door and grabs the handle.

Oh fuck! He thinks, as the door won't open, clearly someone is in there.

He looks up and the beautiful, brunette woman is in front of him, she shoots him a smile but her face very quickly turns into one of shock, then, she bursts into laughter.

"Erm, you know you have cum all over your face, right?" She laughs at him.

Oh god please leave! Christian thinks, not wanting to open his mouth to speak to her. Suddenly the bathroom door opens and he sees Alfie coming out smiling at him.

"Hey there slut, thanks for that, I really needed it." Alfie says with a laugh whilst walking down the hall.

Christian turns his wide eyes back to this woman, not believing that Alfie just did that!

"Oh wow, well erm, bye." The woman says and walks off.

Christian jumps into the bathroom and starts to clean himself, his body shaking with horror and embarrassment.

It takes a lot of tissue and a lot of water but eventually, Christian has all of the cum off of his face.

He looks at himself in the mirror, in shock of everything that's gone on.

I can't believe an old man just sucked my cock and swallowed my cum, I can't believe I wanked his cock and let him cum over my face!

He goes to get dressed and is very grateful that Alfie is no where to be seen.

Getting home, Jane is already in bed and Christian sits on the sofa for a minute, lost in his thoughts.

"Hey, you were gone a long time?" Jane asks in a groggy voice. Christian must've woken her up.

"Hey sorry, I got really into the workout." Christian lies to her.

"It's okay hun, come to bed?" She asks.

"Yeah, I'll be in in a sec." Christian tells hers and smiles as she goes back inside.

Just as he stands up a text comes through on his phone.

Alfie: I enjoyed our fun tonight my gay slut, I'll see you at the gym tomorrow. Do not disappoint me X.

Christian sighs as he sees this, scrolling up and looking at the photo Alfie has to blackmail him. It's a damning photo and he has no idea how he could possibly explain it to Jane without her thinking that not only is he cheating on her but that he's gay as well.

For now, Christian decides that he will play Alfie's game, reminding him constantly that he doesn't want to and hoping that Alfie may eventually feel guilty about forcing him and will end it before it goes too far.

The End For Now

12