Gym Daddy Ch. 03

Story Info
Daddy's dominance takes over Christian.
9.6k words
4.81
23.2k
75

Part 4 of the 4 part series

Updated 11/10/2023
Created 01/20/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
TwistedManc
TwistedManc
4,385 Followers

Christian woke up early, early enough that Jane was still asleep.

As he moved about slightly, he felt the soreness in his arse from Alfie fingering him the night before. As soon as he felt it he got flashbacks.

Thoughts of 69ing with his Daddy, two fingers pumping in and out of his arse as he sucked on his Daddy's big, juicy cock. Getting to taste Daddy's delicious cum as he came into his Daddy's mouth. If his cock wasn't caged he definitely would've been fully hard.

Oh god, why did it have to feel so good?

Christian got up and got himself a glass of water before going back to bed. As hard as he tried, he couldn't stop thinking about Daddy. It was a restless night, but eventually he managed to get back to sleep.

When Jane got back from work that evening Christian prepared a lovely meal for the both of them. He didn't know if it was out of guilt, or because he actually wanted to do it.

He couldn't lie to himself about how much pleasure he got from Alfie, but he also didn't want to hurt Jane.

It was nearly 7.30pm, Christian and Jane were sat on the sofa watching TV when his phone vibrated. He was smart enough to go into the other room to look at it and he was glad because it was from his Alfie.

Daddy: I hope you're nearly at the gym. X

Christian wanted to go, Do I? Or is it because Daddy is making me? I don't even know anymore.

Christian: Sorry Daddy, I was just eating with Jane, I'll be there soon. X

Before he went back to Jane his phone vibrated again.

Daddy: Good boy, I'll see you soon. Love you son x

Christian: I love you too, Daddy x

He walked back to the living room where Jane was waiting for him.

"Hey, I'm just gonna go to the gym for a quick work out, is that okay?" He asked.

He instantly saw the disappointment in her face that he was leaving her again.

"Yeah, that's fine," She sighed, "you only have a week left until your membership is out, do you still think you'll cancel it?" She asked.

That question made Christian's heart sink a little. He had forgotten that his membership was going to end.

His time with Alfie seemed to go so fast, it hadn't even been a month. Yet, everything had changed.

"Erm, I'm still thinking." He told her.

Christian got dressed into his gym gear and drove over. As soon as he got inside he saw Daddy on the chest press machine smiling at him. It wasn't that busy, so Christian knew Alfie was going to want to fool around in the public.

And he was right, Alfie sat up right on the chest press machine and smiled.

"Suck your Daddy's cock as he does his sets." Alfie ordered.

Christian did a quick look around, there were a few people in there, but when he was on his knees they were all out of sight.

"Yes, Daddy." Christian replied, just saying those words made his cock twitch in the cage.

He lightly pulled down Daddy's shorts and wrapped his lips around the thick, beautiful cock. Listening to his Daddy grunt as he did his set turned Christian on even more as he bobbed up and down.

Similar to the last few gym sessions, Christian didn't actually get to do any work out. Every time that Alfie did a set, Christian would suck his cock. Then when Christian would sit down to do a set, Alfie Would pull his cock out and get Christian to suck it.

His Daddy had done this for nearly a week and Christian could already feel his muscles going a little smaller. Daddy seems to like that though.

After they had finished working out, Daddy told Christianto put a towel on and meet him in the steam room.

Not long later, Christian entered the room and saw his Daddy sat there smiling at him.

"Come and sit on my lap son." He said.

Again, Christian didn't know if he wanted to do it, or if it was because Daddy made him. He started to realise it was more because he wanted to.

He sat down on Daddy's lap and felt the hard, beautiful cock press against him.

Without saying a word, Daddy grabbed Christian's head and pulled him in for a kiss.

Christian happily opened his mouth and made out with the older man. He even held Daddy's face in his hands as they passionately kiss.

His Daddy's hands roamed all over Christian's body, grabbing his arse and thighs. Then he landed on Christian's cage.

"So," Daddy said when he broke the kiss, "I've been thinking about taking your cage off, if you can be a good boy?"

Christian's face lit up when he heard that.

"Yes Daddy! I'll be good, I promise!" He told him.

"That means, no cumming without my permission and no fucking that girl of yours unless I say it's okay." His Daddy told him.

Christian didn't even have to think, he knew he would obey, Daddy had broken him in that aspect.

"Of course Daddy, I'll do whatever you tell me." Christian told him, still holding onto his Daddy's big, muscular, hairy body.

"But there is one other condition," Daddy then said with a smile, "I have a butt plug, I want you to wear it at all times."

Christian leant back in shock, this arse stuff is going too far, I know where it could lead to.

Daddy must've noticed Christain's worry.

"You loved your Daddy fingering you last night didn't you?" He asked.

"Yes, Daddy." Christian replied honestly.

"Well, this just means you have that pleasure all the time." Daddy told him.

I can't deny how good it felt, and a butt plug isn't any worse than his fingers.

"Okay Daddy, I can agree to that." Christian told him.

"Good boy." Daddy replied and pulled him in for another kiss.

For a solid 10 minutes the two men passionately made out. Their hot, sweat bodies rubbed against each other's. Eventually Christian couldn't stop himself from automatically reaching down and grabbing his Daddy's hard cock.

"Mmm good boy." Daddy moaned into Christian's mouth.

Christian's hand stroked up and down his Daddy's cock, the sweat and the precum spread all over him as their tongues ran against each others.

He's so amazing, a real man, how could I not enjoy this? Christian thought as he kept wanking his Daddy's cock.

Eventually though, his Daddy stopped it.

"Let's go for a shower then get that cage off." Daddy told him.

To his surprise, Daddy grabbed Christian's hand and interlocked their fingers. As they left the steam room Christian was nervous that anyone could catch him like that, holding hands with a man. But he wasn't about to argue with his Daddy.

Luckily for Christian the changing room was empty.

"Right, take that towel off." Daddy ordered.

Christian did it instantly, standing there with nothing but the cage covering him. He watched with a huge smile on his face as Daddy got the key from his bag and unlocked it.

Finally! Christian thought as the cage moved away and his cock instantly grew rock hard.

"Seems he's happy to be free." Daddy said with a grin.

"Thank you Daddy, so much!" Christian said with a sigh of relief.

"Come with me." Daddy said.

He reached into his gym bag and Christian watched Daddy pull out the silver, metallic butt plug. It looked thicker than he had anticipated, but for some reason that just excited Christian more.

He followed the older man into the showers where Daddy turned it on.

"Turn around and bend forward." Daddy ordered.

Christian did as he was told. He pressed his hands against the side of the shower wall and felt Daddy's hands start to spread his arse cheeks.

Then Christian got the amazing, familiar feeling of a warm, wet tongue on his tight little hole.

"Ooooh god!" Christian moaned from the touch.

"Mmm!" Daddy moaned back.

Christian just closed his eyes and enjoyed his Daddy rimming him. Mixed with the hot shower water hitting his body, he was in heaven.

Daddy's tongue was constantly flicking around his hole, then tightening and pushing deep inside of him.

"Oh god, that's so good." Christian panted out.

Daddy reached around and grabbed Christian's cock, stroking him as he ate the young boy's arsehole.

"Oh fuck.... Daddy." Christian moaned.

Over and over, Daddy would tongue fuck Christian's arse as he slowly stroked his cock. Christian was a moaning mess and loved every second of it.

Then when he felt the tongue move away and then a finger push inside of him he let out another moan.

"Fuuuck!" He grunted.

Daddy had stood up, his wet, muscular body pressed against Christian's. One hand was fingering the younger boy as the other stroked his cock. Christian could feel Daddy's big, hard cock press against his arse cheeks.

"Do you like that son?" Daddy whispered into his ear.

"Yes... Daddy." Christian moaned.

He felt Daddy's tongue press against the side of his mouth and Christian stuck his tongue out to run it against Daddy's.

"What do you like?" Daddy asked.

"I love you fingering me, Daddy." Christian moaned, he couldn't believe it, but he loved it.

Daddy pushed a second finger deep into Christian and he let out a higher pitched moan.

"Fuck... yes!" Christian moaned out.

He felt Daddy start to thrust his body against his at the same time the fingers went in and out of his arse. It was as though Daddy was fucking him, but just with his fingers.

"You love me, don't you?" Daddy whispered.

"Yes Daddy, I love you!" Christian moaned and at that moment, he meant it.

Daddy's wanking got faster, along with the fingering and Christian just moaned constantly.

"Oh god... Daddy, can I cum?" Christian begged.

"Not yet!" Daddy suddenly shouted.

Christian was surprised and disappointed when he felt Daddy's fingers leave his arse, but then let out a louder moan when he felt the metal butt plug push inside of him.

"Oooh!" He whimpered out.

It felt strange at first, thick and cold. But once he got used to it, he couldn't help but love the feel of his arse constantly being stretched open.

"Now, turn around son." Daddy ordered.

Christian quickly span around and Daddy pushed him lightly to his knees.

Being so fucking horny and having his arse filled, Christian had no care in the world when he leant forward and took Daddy's big, beautiful cock in his mouth.

"You're becoming a real good cocksucker, son." Daddy moaned out.

"Mmm." Christian moaned back as he bobbed up and down.

I can't believe how much I love sucking dick! I don't know if I will be able to go without it if I cancel my membership.

He kept bobbing back and forth, Daddy didn't need to encourage him at all as Christian was loving every second of it.

"Now wank your cock," Daddy ordered, "You're going to cum with my cock in your mouth."

"Mmhmm." Christian moaned.

He grabbed his cock that was rock hard and started to wank whilst at the same time bob up and down on Daddy's cock.

"Oh yeah, that's it son," Daddy moaned out, "You love me, you love my cock. Not long until you admit you're my gay slut."

He's right, Christian thought with worry, how long can I deny the pleasure I get from this man?

Christian kept bobbing back and forth. With the pleasure his cock already had, the plug in his arse and the cock in his mouth it took a few minutes for him to get close to cumming.

He quickly pulled his mouth back and looked up at his Daddy, past the spit covered cock.

"Please can I cum Daddy?" He asked.

Daddy gave off a little smirk.

"Good boy for asking," He said, "I'm close too, I want you to cum when you feel my cum in your mouth."

"Thank you Daddy." Christian instantly replied.

He went back to bobbing up and down Daddy's big cock and moaned every second of it. He had to stop himself from cumming over and over. Until, he felt his Daddy's cock expand in his mouth.

The first shot of thick, warm, delicious cum hit his tongue.

"MMMMMMM!!!" Christian moaned loudly around Daddy's cock as his own dick erupted onto the shower floor.

Both men were moaning as they came at the same time. Christian's orgasm shook his entire body and he furious jerked his cock as he sucked Daddy's.

After a few minutes, Daddy pulled Christian to his feet and shoved his tongue into the younger boy's mouth.

As though out of instinct, Christian wrapped his arms around his Daddy's back and held him tight as they passionately made out.

After a few minutes Daddy broke the kiss.

"I love you son." He said.

"I love you too, Daddy." Christian replied, not knowing if he actually did mean it.

When Daddy opened the shower door Christian was shocked to see another man walking past. When their eyes met, the other man gave a look of disgust and Christian felt his cheeks burn red with humiliation.

Oh my god! I just got caught showering with an older man! Fuck!

The other guy huffed and walked away but Daddy just smiled.

Not long later they were both dried off and fully dressed. Moving around with the plug in his arse felt strange, every time he stepped he felt it inside of him. It gave him a strange pleasure though at all times.

As they went to leave the changing room, Daddy reached and interlocked his fingers with Christian's.

The younger man gave a shocked look, but Daddy gave back a stern stare and Christian knew not to argue.

Once again, his cheeks burnt red as they walked through the gym holding hands.

When the finally got to the car park and by Christian's car, Daddy roughly pushed him against it and kissed him passionately.

"So," Daddy said, holding his body so close to Christians, "You haven't thought about breaking up with your girl yet?"

What? He can't be serious.

"N-no, Daddy." Christian stuttered out, he wanted to be truthful, but he didn't want to upset Daddy.

"Hmm," Daddy moaned, "I don't know why you don't just let your Daddy look after you, I'm all you need to be happy."

Strangely, Daddy's words actually made sense to Christian, No, stop thinking that.

"I'm... I'm not gay, Daddy." Christian whispered, as though he was ashamed to say it.

"Oh son," Daddy said with a huge grin, "You are, you're my little, gay son."

Daddy reached and squeezed Christians arse cheek, am I really?

"You'll see," Daddy said then walked away, "see you tomorrow."

When Christian got into his car and started to drive his head was a mess.

Would this all be easier if I just gave myself to him? But no, that isn't me, is it? A month ago I never would've thought I'm gay. But Daddy, he's brought something out of me.

When Christian got home Jane was already asleep. He didn't wake her, he quietly got into bed and fell asleep next to her.

The next few days flew by. Christian loved having the plug in his arse at all times. It was like a dirty little secret he had from everyone.

Every day at the gym Daddy would have Christian please his cock as the older man worked out. Christian didn't do a single muscle work out. He was only allowed on the treadmill. Once again, Christian felt himself loosing his size and his build.

Then after each work out, Daddy would make Christian suck his cock in either the steam room or the changing room. Each time, Christian was allowed to wank his own dick and cum when he felt the first strike of Daddy's cum on his tongue.

On Wednesday Christian had gotten back home, he had swallowed one of Daddy's loads and Daddy had let him wank onto the shower floor. When he got through the door, Jane was sat on the sofa in a dressing gown.

"Hey, sorry I'm late." Christian said and put his gym bag on the floor.

"It's fine, you're back now." Jane said with a strange, coy smile.

Christian remained stood still as he watched Jane stand up. With her huge grin, she let the dressing gown fall from her and showed off her bare, naked body.

Oh my god, Christian thought.

For a while now his only sexual thoughts and actions had only been with Daddy. But, seeing Jane stood there, her beautiful, sexy naked body. Even after recently cumming, Christian's cock started to grow hard.

Without saying a word Jane walked over and pressed her lips against Christians. He automatically closed his eyes and kissed her back, his tongue pushed against hers.

"Mmmm." Jane moaned into his mouth and her breasts pressed against Christian.

This feels so different to kissing Daddy, he's normally so firm and dominant with me. I miss that.

As their making out carried on, Christian started to feel guilty. Not for cheating on Jane, but he felt like he was cheating on Daddy.

I haven't had any permission to have sex with her.

That feeling hit him like a ton of bricks and he instantly broke the kiss.

"I'm a little tired after the gym," He whispered, "maybe we can do this another night?"

He instantly saw the annoyed look in Jane's face. Who could blame her, she had just thrown herself at him and he rejected her.

"Are you serious?" She asked and her face started to turn red.

"Tomorrow night," Christian blurted out, "I promise, tomorrow."

Jane's stare flickered between Christian's eyes but her redness died down.

"Fine, but you better not disappoint." She said to him and smiled.

"Trust me, I won't." Christian said and kissed her again.

When they got into bed Christian's head was spinning.

I can't not have sex with her tomorrow, I just have to plead with Daddy to let me.

The next day, the second to last day of Christian's membership.

Christian was in the back of Daddy's car. The showers and steam room were busy so Daddy couldn't let Christian suck his dick there.

Although Daddy seemed to like risking getting caught, it was apparent that he didn't want to risk it too much that they may get kicked out of the gym.

Christian had just finished swallowing another load in the back of Daddy's car. With the awkward position, Christian had to wank with his hand down his shorts and cum in his boxers.

Christian had almost conditioned himself to cum whenever he tasted Daddy's cum by that stage. He almost worried that he wouldn't be able to cum without it.

After that, Daddy and Christian passionately made out in the dark car park for nearly half an hour.

Even after cumming, Christian loved feeling his Daddy's lips and tongue against his.

He felt himself falling deeper and deeper for his Daddy.

I have to tell him.

As they kissed, huge urge came over Christian that he had to get out. He broke the kiss and looked into his Daddy's eyes.

"I need to tell you something." Christian said.

"You can tell me anything, son." Daddy replied.

Without realising it, Christian reached down and took Daddy's hand into his own then looked into Daddy's beautiful eyes.

"Jane is starting to get suspicious, she wanted to have sex last night but I told her no." Christian said.

"Good boy." Daddy said and kissed Christian again.

Before he knew it the two were making out yet again, but Christian had to break it.

"I only got away with it because I told her I would sleep with her tonight." Christian whispered, almost afraid of what Daddy would do.

"Hmmm, so you want permission to fuck your little girl and pretend you're straight?" Daddy asked, confidently.

Christian wanted to argue the "pretending you're straight" bit, but he needed to keep Daddy happy.

"Tell you what," Daddy continued, "You can have sex with her tonight, but tomorrow, you're coming to mine and staying all night."

All night? Christian panicked, that's concerning.

"Erm, Daddy," Christian whispered, inside he knew he should shut up but he felt like he had to tell him, "My membership runs out after tomorrow."

"Interesting, and do you plan on renewing it?" Daddy asked.

He held Christian's thighs and kept their bodies close.

Christian could really feel his loss of muscle and being held by his Daddy made him feel tiny.

"Honestly," Christian said and looked down at his thighs, "I don't know."

TwistedManc
TwistedManc
4,385 Followers