Gym Daddy Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oh son," Daddy said, his fingers touched Christian's chin and forced the younger boy to look at him, "are you still not ready to admit you love me and want to belong to me?"

"I... I don't know, Daddy." Christian replied. It was the truth, he was torn.

"Okay," Daddy said, "here's the plan. Tonight, you fuck Jane, you have one night with her. Then tomorrow night you stay at mine. If after that, you still won't want to be with your Daddy, then you're free to go."

What? Is he being serious?

"Tomorrow night, come to the gym as normal, we will have one final night together." Daddy continued, "If you don't come to the gym the following night, I will know your choice. And that will be it, we will be over."

Over? A surprised emotion came over Christian. For a while he wanted nothing more than to hear that, to be free, escape this man, but now... I don't know, maybe I do love him.

Christian stayed silent for a minute, his head was spinning.

"Okay, I'll have a think." Christian said.

"Okay son, I'll see you tomorrow." Daddy replied and kissed Christian one last time.

Christian got into his car but took a long route home. Not only because his head was spinning, but also because he needed the time to make sure he could fuck Jane properly.

When he got back, Jane was waiting on the sofa again, but this time in black, sexy lingerie. It showed nearly every inch of her body but hid the best parts. She looked so sexy, perfect... almost perfect.

She walked over and kissed Christian, once again he couldn't stop comparing her to Daddy.

Thirty minutes of sex later, Christian was lay on his back panting and Jane was lay next to him, cum leaking out of her pussy.

That was... not as good as I remember.

He looked over at Jane who was still panting. He was pretty sure she came, but it had been a while and he couldn't really tell.

She did roll over and wrap her arms around Christian then fell asleep.

What is going on with me?

Finally, Friday came. That last day of Christian's membership. He had told Jane that he was going to see his friend for the night and would be back tomorrow.

He knew that he just had to do one more night and then he could be free. His time of being gay could be over and he could carry on living his life with Jane. However, he didn't know if that's what he wanted.

Parking his car in the gym car park, he sat there for a moment and thought about his first night there. It felt like a lifetime ago. That Christian that never had any sexual thoughts of a man, to now. Christian who had worn a butt plug nearly constantly for a week. Who had been fingered by an older gay man many, many times. Swallowed more loads than he could count.

Then, another car beeped.

Christian looked to his side and saw Daddy is his big car smiling at him.

Here we go.

Christian stood up, out of his car and felt the plug move inside of him.

He opened the passenger door and sat inside.

"Hi son, looking forward to our first full night together?" Daddy asked.

First full night? Daddy seemed so confident that Christian wasn't going to be able to say no after that night.

"Yes, Daddy." Christian answered honestly.

Daddy's reached and grabbed Christian's thigh and the younger man instinctively leant over and kissed him.

"Now, take off your clothes." Daddy ordered.

"What? Here?" Christian asked back.

He looked around the car park, it was busy and he definitely didn't want to get caught.

"Do as you're told son." Daddy said firmly.

Come on, you can do this.

Thankfully, Daddy had the heating on so the car was pretty warm inside. So, Christian awkwardly stripped off entirely and threw his clothes into the back. Leaving him completely naked next to his Daddy, his own hard cock fully on show.

"There's a good boy," Daddy said with a big grin, "I still can't believe how lucky I am. I love you son."

Christian looked back at his Daddy, "I love you too."

"Good," Daddy said and started the engine, "As I drive I don't want your lips to leave my cock."

"Yes, Daddy." Christian replied.

Daddy pulled his shorts down enough to unleash his big, hard, manly cock.

As he started to drive, Christian leant across and wrapped his soft, wet lips around Daddy's cock.

"Mmm." Christian moaned when he got to taste Daddy's precum yet again.

A month ago I had no idea what precum tasted like, now I love it.

Daddy kept driving, barely giving any attention to Christian who happily and slowly bobbed up and down.

It was a little bit of an awkward angle at first, until Christian decided to just get on his knees on the seat and properly lean over.

He did that for a few minutes until he felt the car stop, then the car next to them beeped.

He instinctively went to move and look up, but Daddy gripped his head and held him down.

"No, no. What did I say?" Daddy said firmly, "Keep sucking my cock, let them see you're slutty arse in the air like the gay whore you are."

"Mmm!" Christian moaned from his Daddy's words.

He knew the next car over could easily see the shinny butt plug stuck in his arse, but for some reason that just turned him on more.

He hungrily started to bob up and down on his Daddy's cock, like a slut on a mission. He used his wet tongue to spread his spit all over.

"Oh yeah, you're a perfect little cocksucker now." Daddy moaned and Christian's cock flinched at the compliment.

Daddy's house wasn't too far away, but enough to have Christian's own cock pouring precum as he gave his Daddy the best blowjob he possibly could.

Finally, the car stopped.

"Here we are son, you can leave your stuff in here, you won't be wearing any clothes until you leave." Daddy told him.

Christian reluctantly pulled his mouth away from Daddy's cock, his lips felt covered in spit as he looked up and smiled.

Stepping out into the cold night air, Christian's hairs stood on edge and he panicked about being so open and naked.

He rushed behind Daddy and into his house.

Daddy shut the door and then slammed Christian's naked body against it. Christian had to arch his neck up to look at his masculine, beautiful Daddy.

Then, Daddy's lips pressed against the younger boys and they passionately kissed.

Daddy's big strong hands roamed over Christian's who felt like a little girl with him. His cock begged for attention, but Daddy never touched it.

As Christian reached up and held onto his Daddy's face, he couldn't help but think how much better it felt that kissing Jane.

"Mmmm." Christian moaned into the older man's mouth.

Daddy then took Christian's hand and led him up the stairs and opened the door to his bedroom.

Similar to when Christian had his massage, he saw a few camera's set up around the bed. It was obvious that Daddy wanted to make another video of their night together.

"Now," Daddy said as he released Christian's hand and walked over to the bed, he sat down and looked at the younger man, "If, somehow, you don't decide you're Daddy's gay son by the morning, I am making one last video of us together to remember you."

Does he actually care about me? I can't tell.

"So this is what's going to happen son," Daddy said with a huge smile on his face, "You're going to suck your Daddy's cock like the cocksucker you are. Then, Daddy is going to play with your tight, little, virgin arsehole until you beg Daddy to fuck you like the gay boy you are."

I knew it, I knew this was heading here, how could it not.

"But Daddy, I told you I don't want to have sex." Christian whispered pathetically, even he found it hard to believe the words coming out of his mouth.

"I know, and if you don't beg for it then we won't," Daddy said, "but you will."

With a very confident grin, Daddy stood up and pressed a button on his phone that seemed to turn the camera's on.

"Now son, come and undress your Daddy." He ordered.

Christian wanted to feel shame, but instead he only felt lust.

He proudly walked over to the huge man and started to rip his clothes off. Within minutes they were both completely naked.

Daddy lovingly took Christian's face into his hand and started into the young boys eyes.

"Do you love me son?" He whispered.

"Yes, Daddy, I love you." Christian said, and he felt like he meant it.

Daddy then softly leant forward and kissed Christian.

He melted into the kiss, pressing his lips back against Daddy's he wrapped his arms around the man. Daddy's big, hairy body pressed against Christian's smaller body as they embraced each other.

It was loving, sensual and fucking perfect.

Without any instruction Christian reached down and grabbed his Daddy's cock that was tapping against his stomach. He stroked it up and down as he made out with his Daddy.

All he could think was how hot the video must be.

They carried on kissing like that until Daddy sat down and spread his legs slightly.

"On your knees." Daddy ordered.

Christian obeyed, going between Daddy's legs so he was eye level with his perfect, thick cock.

Daddy then grabbed his cock and pressed the head against Christian's lips. Not wanting to get in trouble, Christian kept his mouth closed, although all he wanted to do was suck on that big, beautiful cock like the little slut he was.

He could feel the sticky precum spread around his lips, the scent was sending him wild.

"What do you want?" Daddy asked as he kept spreading the head around.

"I want to suck your cock Daddy." Christian immediately replied.

"Open your mouth." Daddy ordered softly.

Christian did as he was told. Daddy kept dragging his wet head around Christian's lips until he reached over and held onto the younger man's hair.

He slowly pulled Christian's mouth down and his head slipped passed his lips.

Christian closed his mouth and wrapped his wet lips around Daddy's cock. But Daddy was only letting about half of the head into Christian's mouth.

He pulled Christian's head lower, getting past the head and then slowly pulled it back up.

It was hell, Christian just wanted to devour the cock like a whore but he knew he had to follow Daddy's lead.

Painfully slowly Daddy raised and lowered Christian's mouth just passed his head and then back up. Christian barely even got to flick the head with his tongue to taste his precum.

Daddy knew exactly what he was doing, he was getting Christian as horny as possible so he would do anything, and it was working.

After teasing Christian like that for nearly 10 minutes, Daddy pulls the young boys head back and his mouth hung open.

"Are you my gay whore son?" Daddy asked.

"Yes!" Christian happily shouted back, "Yes I am Daddy!"

With his admission, Daddy pulled his mouth deeper down and Christian felt Daddy's cock slide down his throat.

Finally!

When Daddy released his head Christian finally took some control.

He wrapped both of his hands around Daddy's shaft and bobbed up and down hungrily. Slurping all over his cock as he spread his tongue all over him.

He finally got to taste the perfect, addictive precum as he pleasured every inch of Daddy's cock.

"Suck on my balls!" Daddy ordered.

Christian immediately lowered his mouth and took his Daddy's big, heavy balls into his mouth. Sucking them back as he massaged them with his tongue.

For ten minutes he pleasure Daddy's balls until they were drenched in spit, then Daddy let him return to sucking his cock.

"Mmmm!" Christian moaned, he still couldn't believe how good it felt to have Daddy's cock in his mouth.

"Oh yeah, not the strong, straight guy anymore, not with 8 inches of cock down your throat," Daddy moaned, "just wait until you feel all 8 inches in your virgin arsehole."

"Mmmm!" Christian moaned without even realising it and felt his arse clench around the butt plug.

That seemed to spur Daddy on.

"Come here boy!" He shouted and pulled Christian to his feet and then threw him on the bed, "Get on your fucking hands and knees!"

"Yes, Daddy." Christian panted out.

Oh fuck, I'm so fucking horny! I need to be careful!

He felt Daddy's big, strong hands start to rub and grab his arse cheeks.

Christian looked to his side and saw one camera pointing directly at his face. Even with all the evidence Daddy already had, he lowered his head and hit it into the duvet.

"Ooooh!" Christian moaned out when Daddy started to push on the plug inside of him.

In and out, he pushed the plug deeper.

"Ooooh fuck!" Christian moaned when he felt his arse open up as the plug got pulled out of him.

"Mmm, look at that delicious little hole." Daddy moaned and suddenly, his tongue pressed against Christian's virgin arse.

"Fuuuuck Daddy!" Christian moaned.

He truly did love being rimmed, there was no arguing that.

His hand balled into fists and he gripped onto the bed sheets as his arsehole got tongue fucked by his Daddy. His smaller, hairless body had Daddy's hands running all over him.

"Mmm!" Daddy moaned as he pushed his tongue in and out of Christian.

"Oh god.... Yes... that feels so good." Christian moaned in a high pitch as this older man licked his hole passionately.

Occasionally Daddy's tongue would go a little lower and lick the underneath of Christian's swinging, smooth balls which forced another little squeal moan from him.

Then Daddy would grip both of Christian's arse cheeks, spread them wide and shove his tongue into his tight hole.

"Fuuuuucckk!" Christian roared, it felt so fucking good! It was like his head was spinning from pleasure.

He thought about what a sight it must be, his smaller, hairless body on his hands and knees as a big, hairy man rimmed him. Just the thought had his cock pouring precum.

Then Christian let out a disappointed moan when he felt Daddy's tongue leave his spit covered hole that quivered for attention.

Daddy moved along the bed on this knees until his cock was in front of Christian. Without even looking up at his Daddy he opened his mouth and took it in. He couldn't really bob properly in his position, so he rocked his head back and forth, fucking his own mouth with Daddy's cock.

Then he felt Daddy reached down his back and back onto his arse. A single fingertip rubbed around Christian's spit covered hole and he let out a little moan.

Christian's tongue ran up and down Daddy's shaft until he felt the finger push inside of him.

"Mmmmmm!!" Christian moaned around the thick cock.

Daddy easily pushed his finger knuckle deep into Christian's arse and started to push and pull it out. Fingering the younger boy as Christian moaned around his cock.

He even found himself rocking back and forth, wanting to feel the finger deeper inside of him.

"MMMM!" Christian moaned again when a second finger pushed inside.

Having the plug in all week made it so his hole was a little looser and it was easy for the second finger to get in.

He carried on going up and down Daddy's cock as Daddy fingered him a little faster.

Oh god, oh fuck that feels good! Christian thought.

Daddy was leaning completely over Christian's body as he fingered his tight arsehole.

Then with his free hand he spanked Christian's arse cheek hard and the young boy let out a little squeal.

Suddenly, Daddy's free hand gripped Christian's hair and he started to thrust his cock deeper down his throat.

His two fingers in Christian's arse got met with a third. They were pushing in and out of him as Daddy fucked Christian's mouth.

"Gllg...gllg..gllg..gllg.." Christian gagged over and over as Daddy's cock went deeper down his throat.

He was in fucking heaven! Three fingers stretching him perfectly as his throat got fucked by a perfect cock.

Christian felt his spit start to trickle down his chin as Daddy never let up thrusting in and out of his mouth.

Deeper and deeper, Daddy kept pushing until Christian felt his big, manly balls hit his spit covered chin.

Over and over Daddy's balls slapped against Christian's chin, who was moaning like a little slut.

Then suddenly Daddy pulled his cock back and his fingers left Christian's arsehole.

The younger man remained still, panting for air with his mouth wide open and spit drooling down his chin. His arsehole clenched and instantly missed the feeling of his Daddy's fingers.

Daddy then aggressively moved behind Christian and spread his cheeks again. Once more, his tongue pressed even deeper into Christian's arsehole.

"Ooooh fuuuckk Daddy!" Christian squealed.

His entire body felt like it was twitching from Daddy's tongue fucking.

When Daddy's tongue pressed against the back of Christian's balls he let out louder moans.

Then, without any warning the three fingers, No, that's four fingers, pushed deep into Christian's tight, little hole.

The fourth finger made him feel even more stretched, but the stretched feeling added to his pleasure.

Once Daddy had them all knuckle deep inside of Christian, he started to finger fuck the young man.

"Oh god.. oh fuck!" Christian moaned out.

"You like Daddy fingering you, you little gay slut?" Daddy roared as he spanked Christian's arse.

"Yes Daddy!! I fucking love it!" Christian moaned. He was completely lost in his lust.

Daddy kept fingering Christian like that for a few minutes, the whole time all Christian could do was moan like a girl.

When suddenly the fingers were pulled from his arsehole. Christian instantly missed them, but then he felt something different.

It wasn't Daddy's fingers, he could feel Daddy's big, hard, throbbing cock rest against his well stretched arse.

Oh fuck... oh fuck.. what do I do? Christian thought, feeling the teasing of something against his arsehole that he so badly wanted to be fingered was like torture.

He didn't even realise it, but he slightly pushed back against Daddy's head.

"No," Daddy said and spanked Christian, "I told you, you have to beg."

Daddy rubbed his cock head up and down Christian's hole. When Christian didn't reply, he put a little pressure on. Not enough to enter him, but enough to make Christian want to be filled.

"Please Daddy," Christian panted, I'm doing this, I want it, I want him! "Do it Daddy."

SPANK!

"Not good enough son!" Daddy shouted and carried on teasing his desperate hole.

"Please fuck me Daddy! I want it, I want your fucking cock!" Christian moaned.

Since he had made the decision, the words easily left his mouth.

"And why do you want my cock?" Daddy encouraged, putting a slight pressure on Christian's arse but still not going in.

"Because I'm your cocksucking, cum craving, gay son!" Christian admitted, meaning every word.

"Good boy." Daddy moaned victoriously and put more pressure.

"Yeeeeeeeeeeeesssss!!" Christian squealed out when the rim of his arse opened up and stretched around Daddy's perfect, thick, dominant cock.

The head slipped into his well prepared arsehole and his rim wrapped around the shaft.

"Fuuucckk!" Christian moaned, it was fucking bigger than the fingers and his arsehole felt so unnaturally fucking stretched.

"Finally!" Daddy roared, "Get used to this son, you're going to be taking Daddy's cock all the time!"

"Oooh fuuuckk!" Christian moaned as another inch slid inside of him.

Deep down, there was a part of Christian that still didn't know if he was going to renew his gym membership, but he knew he wanting this right now, he wanted his Daddy to fuck him.

Christian's arsehole burnt from being so stretched, he could feel it pulsating around his Daddy's cock, but the pain just seemed to enhance his pleasure.

Then, Daddy pushed another inch deeper.

"Oooh my fuck!" Christian moaned.

He could feel every inch and ridge of Daddy's cock in his tight, little arsehole.