Gym Fantasy

Story Info
A shy woman touches herself over an attractive gym member.
1.5k words
4.21
15.8k
7
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This was the third gym session of the week for Chloe, she had been relatively consistent with her fitness progress this year. Tracking her sessions, eating more protein and investing in the essential matching gym sets when she needed a pick-me-up. Although the past few weeks she had a little extra motivation after noticing a particularly interesting gym member. Her gym was near a university and was often filled with young budding powerlifters sporting their competition fits. They were good looking young men, with fantastic physiques and they didn't leave much to the imagination. But her feelings towards them were akin to how she felt when she saw any dedicated young person working hard, she felt proud. Maybe that's what happens when you have a son, you become mother to every teenage boy. But this man she noticed; he was different.

Firstly, he was without doubt, a grown man, not a boy. And that was refreshing. He was something to look at, tall and broad, covered in colourful tattoos. Chole was the opposite, she wasn't short or out of shape, but she was plain, her large mop of frizzy hair usually sat on top of her head in the least flattering manor possible, she didn't wear makeup and whilst she wasn't out of shape but her mum tum and stretch marks had a habit of poking out the top of her leggings and breastfeeding meant her breasts had swollen so much they struggled to squeeze into her sports bra. She was unusual but in an uninteresting way. Whereas this man, he had a whole atmosphere about him. She saw others looking too, men and women and she, herself enjoyed having something to look at whilst she exercised. Although he dressed very modestly, she like to imagine what he looked like naked and in her head...he looked good.

Chole performed her final set of bicep curls to the point of failure, the dopamine hit as she sat to rest. Her heart was racing, all of her was. This is what she exercised for, blood rushed to every inch of her, her skin felt delicate and sensitive, her breaths were deep and purposeful, and a bead of sweat dripped down her chest. She took a moment to embrace the sweet feeling of both mental and physical ecstasy, shutting her eyes and relaxing her jaw. Pure bliss, the house was clean, the shopping was done and she had the rest of the whole day to herself. She would struggle to fill her time but that at least meant she could enjoy this little rest. She eventually snapped back into reality and stood up to rerack her weights, so consumed in her own mind that she did so without actually looking in front of herself first. Any bliss she had hung onto immediately left her body as she essentially rear ended the gentleman standing in front of the empty 10kg dumbbell rack. First came the prickly humiliation as her cheeks flushed, then came her automatic loud and high pitched apology adding to her humiliation as she felt the couple on the leg press next to her turn to look. Chloe eventually looked up at her victim, and realised who it was. It was Mr mysterious. Of course it was, the neon green T-shirt, the tatted-up arms and the large stature.

Chloe had no idea what he actually said in response, as her headphones were still sitting on her head blasting some awful mumble rap courtesy of Spotify shuffle. But he was definitely smiling as he said it and immediately stepped out of her path. She bashfully smiled, looked down as she returned the dumbbells and shuffled away quickly. Heading directly to the changing rooms with her head still down. As she sat staring at her locker her heart had the sheer audacity to start racing again. The locker room was empty so she allowed herself to shed the embarrassment and linger a little on the fact her body, and most importantly breasts, had most definitely been firmly pressed up against his back for a solid second. She had felt his body, and it was warm and solid, so solid she had nearly bounced off of him.... she would love to bounce off him, his big hands round her wrists pinning her down, spreading her legs forcing himself inside. She giggled to herself, this was such a stupid fantasy, she needed to get home, she needed a protein shake, she needed a shower, she needed a man to use her. She needed to be thrown onto the bed and she needed him to hold her down and climb on top, crushing her, holding her legs open, she needed to hear him say he couldn't stop, that she felt too good, she wanted to struggle under his body, attempting to resist his manhood as it penetrated deep inside her forcing her to gasp for air.

A woman walked into the changing room, Chloe knew she was smiling to herself, and she knew her pussy was getting wet. So, she quickly gathered her things and left.

When she got home, she immediately headed to her bedroom, by the time she made it, her leggings were already halfway off, and she could feel wetness between her thighs as she moved. She needed her vibrator, and something a little extra. She searched with excitement for her glass dildo. Gym hotty was going to fuck her arse today.

Her fantasy starts in the empty gym, he approaches her, no talking. He grabs at her ill-fitting sports bra, yanking it down and exposing her heavy breasts and hard little nipples. She lets him, he wont get any resistance from her. And as he moves his mouth to her chest she prematurely sighs, once his warm mouth is clasped over her nipple her legs start to tremble. He is rough with them, he bites and pulls with his teeth. One of his hands rests on the centre of her back pulling her towards him, the other slips up her body and cups her other bare breast. The excitement is unbearable, rendering her frozen, she is his sex doll now, he can use her for anything he wants. This is her fantasy, he WILL use her, he can't keep his hands off her, he wants it now, his cock is rock hard and he knows this sweet innocent mummy needs to be filled up. She needs to accept she's his slut now. He pushes her down over the bench, her back now facing him, he bends her over and pulls her leggings down, they're round her ankles binding her feet together but there's still a thin gap between her thighs he works his hands up before gripping her small perky bum and spreading her cheeks. She can feel his eyes on her, she feels exposed and vulnerable but only for a second. Then she is stuffed with his wide thick cock, it's so far up inside her she screams but he only pushes it further inside. His hand on her shoulders holding her down, now she can hear him breathing as he throbs inside her.

He keeps the pressure whilst she squirms underneath him, desperate to pull away, her eyes watering before she exclaims that she can't take any more, he holds it for a second longer before releasing her. But only for a second, then he is pounding her so hard and fast she's catatonic all she feels is a raw primal need for more, harder faster. And as though he reads her mind, he fucks harder and faster, she's no longer moaning there is only the wailing sound of air escaping her throat at the same time her breasts are pushed into the bench whilst her arse remains in the air at his mercy. He takes advantage of this pulling his tool out, she feels her own warm gooey juice sticking to her lips, then his stiff knob pressing against her tight little arsehole which immediately gives way. She yelps, gripping the bench harder, stunned at how good this violation feels. He performed a few deep pumps before she feels him pulsing inside her and he begins to slow down, grunting whilst he grips her waist and pulls her back onto his ejaculating cock. She is suddenly stuffed with his hot cum filling her hole up. As he pulls out it oozes down between her thighs. She instinctively turns to clean him licking both their flavours off the tip, swallowing as much as she can to savour the taste. As though her cream pie isn't enough of him inside of her.

This image is sufficient enough to push her over the edge, she orgasms on her bedroom floor, with her dildo deep in her arse. Her fantasy was so good she almost felt sad coming to the realisation she was still at home on her own whilst hopelessly lusting after someone who didn't even know she existed.

She had no idea that her fantasy man was driving home quickly, as he was desperate to jerk off, he would lay down on his bed and spend his afternoon stroking his big hard cock and picture himself bending over that cute gym girl with the big breasts, like he did every day that he saw her.