Gym Member Benefits Ch. 03

Story Info
Sexploits of a voracious redhead.
5k words
4.67
1.8k
6
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The two days after his rendezvous with Diana dragged by for Rob. He was excited about their next get together, but he had been struggling to wrap his head around her division of church and state, as it pertained to sexual and romantic involvements. He had never pursued a woman for the sole purpose of getting laid, and he felt like most women, while they had needs and might partake of a hit-it-and-quit-it arrangement every now and again, weren't looking for that as a lifestyle.

Diana's sexual aura was absolutely electric, but he found her obvious intelligence and confidence almost equally attractive. He worried, too, because his penis had always seemed to be attached directly to his heart. That was compounded by some terribly traumatic experiences in and around his past relationships, and he was still working hard to heal and pick up the pieces.

Rob's first wife, Samantha, was the first girl he had dated and the love of his life. She wasn't the first girl with whom he'd had sex, but he had carried a torch for her for several years before Samantha had allowed him to bed her. She was the standard by which every girl he dated after his first date with her had been measured, and Samantha had made him the happiest man in the world when she agreed to marry him, and again when she gave him a child. She had been killed in a wreck about 10 years ago, along with their 4 year old son, Danny. The impact of those losses carried over into his job as a paramedic, as well as his second marriage.

One could easily understand the effect that it would have on him, to respond to wrecks and other emergencies where young children were hurt or killed. One might also be able to understand how and why he turned to drinking himself into oblivion to deal with the feelings that got dredged up on a fairly regular basis during the course of his job.

Rob remarried about 4 years ago. His drinking didn't get out of hand until shortly after he was wed. In fact, he had concealed it so well that his second wife, Angela, didn't even know that he drank until they had been married for the better part of a year. Rob was spiraling downward quickly by the time she became aware, and she wasn't equipped to deal with that. She was also pregnant with his child when his problem reared its ugly head. Rob's drinking problem went in cycles, and he managed to rebound by the time their daughter, Meghan, was born. While he bonded very closely with Meghan, whom he loved more than life its-self, his marriage was damaged beyond repair. One morning Rob arrived home from a night shift to find his family gone, their dressers and closets cleaned out, and a note from his wife telling him that she and Meghan were going to be living with her parents. Angela made it clear that she was not interested in trying to salvage their marriage, and she stuck to her guns on that. In addition to the obvious problems caused by his drinking, Angela also felt the constant presence of Samantha in Rob's heart, and she didn't think she'd ever be able to compete. She did, however, express a sincere desire for Rob to stop drinking so that he could have a good relationship with his daughter, and she promised to cooperate with him on custody and visitation.

Thanks to a supportive and understanding employer and colleagues, Rob had been able to keep his job while he worked through his drinking problem, and he had been moved to day shifts so that he could share custody of his daughter. While things had been going very well at work and at home, Rob had begun feeling the vacuum of the relationship void in his life. He was ready to re-enter the realm of dating as a middle-aged, single dad and recovering alcoholic.

While Diana was a goddess, and Rob was sexually and romantically starved for female companionship, he probably would have walked away from a "relationship" like Diana was offering, if it wasn't for one, perilous thing: Diana was the spitting image of Samantha, and about the same age that Samantha was when she was killed. That was his true Kryptonite. That is why he would venture into a relationship with little to no hope of anything good coming of it, and a very high likelihood that he was going to get hurt. The first time he saw Diana, her resemblance to Samantha took his breath away and nearly brought him to his knees. He was drawn to her like a moth to a flame.

Rob would really have loved to give Diana some flowers (or even A flower) after their workout, but he had received her message, loud and clear. He figured that about the time he handed her a flower or, heaven forbid, a flower arrangement, that her hair would burst into flame, and she'd run away, screaming, as fast as she could, never to return.

Diana was already in the gym, running on a treadmill when Rob arrived that Thursday evening. She smiled and waved to him and he responded with his own smile and wave, but he continued on into the locker room to get changed, without going over to talk to her.

Once changed, Rob found a stationary bike and started a 30 minute ride to get his heart rate up, before he started working with weights. He noticed Diana finishing up her run, then going to the opposite corner of the gym to work with free weights. The bike he was riding just happened to be pointed in that direction, so he couldn't help but see Diana working out. As she crossed the gym floor, Rob feasted his eyes on her beautiful ass. The fact that he could see daylight through her thigh gap, as she walked toward or away from him, blew him away. This evening he didn't bother looking away when they made eye contact. She met his gaze when she caught him staring at her lower extremities, smiled slyly, and winked at him.

About 10 minutes into his bike ride, Rob saw Diana approach a man setting up some weights to begin his workout, and strike up a conversation. Rob got the impression that they knew each other. Based upon her flirtatious behavior, he got the feeling that they may have or had some sort of intimate relationship. As she stood over him to spot him, with her crotch very close to his face, he would stare straight up, unabashedly, right into her camel toe. She would lock eyes with him and grin, with a "come fuck me" kind of expression on her face. She also obviously noticed that Rob was seeing their interaction, and she smiled and made a kissy face at him at one point.

Diana and the stranger were still working out together, when Rob finished his bike ride, so he picked out some weight machines where he could work without a spotter, and set about the remainder of his workout.

After about an hour, Diana and the man she had been working out with said their goodbyes and parted ways. He slapped her on the ass as she turned to walk away, and she gave a playful squeal, smiling back at him over her shoulder.

While the guy headed toward the locker room, Diana turned and walked over to Rob.

"I'm going to go ahead and grab a quick shower. You up for another ride after you finish?" Diana asked him.

"Of course." He replied.

"Good. Don't worry about a shower, I want you a little gamey." she told him, as she gave him a naughty grin and turned to sashay to the women's locker room.

Rob had felt a boner building off and on throughout his workout as his arousal was fueled by the jealously he'd been struggling to keep under wraps, but there was no holding it back now. He grabbed his towel and made tracks for the men's locker room, keeping it strategically in front of him as he went.

This evening was overcast and it was beginning to rain, so Rob had the roof up on his convertible. When Diana opened the passenger door and slid her fine ass into the seat, she giggled when she noticed her panties still hanging from the rear view mirror.

Upon seeing her reaction, Rob grinned sheepishly and commented "Of course I left them there. They are among my most cherished possessions."

She leaned over the console and gave him a long, deep kiss, and said "Darling, let's drive over to the lake."

There was only one lake in the immediate vicinity. There was a walking trail around the shore, with a number of secluded gazebos, picnic tables, and grills. On an evening like this, they would all but certainly be able to find a vacant gazebo to enjoy some privacy, not that Rob thought Diana worried too much about privacy; he got the distinct impression that she had a pretty wide exhibitionist streak in her.

Tonight she was wearing a thin, unlined, neon-pink bikini top, through which the outlines of her nipples and piercings were clearly visible, and a flowing, white skirt, that came down to about mid-thigh. She kicked her white slippers off as soon as she got the car door closed.

As they turned onto the highway Diana said "I saw that you noticed Charlie and I spotting each other this evening."

"I did." replied Rob.

"How did you feel about that?" she asked.

"Well, I'd be lying if I said that I didn't have any feelings about it, but I'm doing my best to stay cool." he answered.

"Good." She said. "I'm very glad to hear that. If you're able to keep a handle on your feelings, we are going to have some fun together. And to answer the question that is undoubtedly on your mind, yes, Charlie and I have had sex. I still let him fuck me every now and again. Sometimes I let him bring a friend."

With that, she squeezed his hand a couple of times, and he squeezed hers a couple of times in return. Fortunately that was the only response from him that she needed, because Rob was at a total loss for anything to say to that. His boner was starting to throb now, though.

They arrived at one of the parking lots for the walking trail about 5 minutes later, and Diana grabbed her gym bag as she got out. She held her hand out as Rob met her on the sidewalk with an umbrella, and they took off down the trail, holding hands.

"This is a great place to fuck." she said, as they walked.

Rob had already assumed that she knew this trail well, and that pretty well confirmed it.

They had been walking a few minutes when Diana turned and led Rob down a trail that led toward the lake. At the end of the trail, just above the lake shore, was one of the gazebos, and it was unoccupied. The sun had already set, and between the time of evening and the rain and clouds, it was getting very dark. It was really starting to pour the rain and the hypnotic sound of the rainfall was not only relaxing, but may perhaps serve to drown out some of the noise that Diana was going to be making shortly.

Once inside the gazebo, Diana opened her gym bag and removed a beach towel. After spreading it across the floor, she removed four candle-shaped LED lights that flickered softly, like real candle flames, and set them up on the floor around the towel. She had decided she wanted there to be enough light for her to have a little show and tell with the bruising on her ass. The encounter with Charlie back at the gym had been an unexpected opportunity to test Rob's reaction, and because he handled that well, she wanted to explore their boundaries a little further.

Once she had the candles set up, she turned to face Rob, reached behind her, untied her bikini top, and dropped it to the floor. She then slipped her skirt down around her broad hips, let it drop to the floor, and then stepped out of it. She wasn't wearing any panties, and Rob could hardly take his eyes off of her fiery-red landing strip.

"What is it that you're wanting right now, darling?" She asked.

"I want to eat your pussy." he replied.

"And I want you to eat my pussy, too." she said "But, first things first."

Diana pulled Rob's polo shirt off and dropped it to the floor. He slipped his shoes off and kicked them away, as Diana unbuttoned his shorts and unzipped them. He was commando this evening, so she had his thick cock in her hand before his shorts hit the floor. It seemed even thicker than she remembered, and he was already dripping.

"Rob, honey, tonight I want a good, long fuck. But first, I'm going to suck your dick until you cum. After that, I'm going to get you hard again, and then we'll go from there." She wasn't asking.

As she started to kneel down in front of him, she explained to Rob "I don't want you shoving that monster down my throat. I've been trying to get my cunt ready for you, but my throat is off limits. When you cum, you're going to cum in my mouth, and I'm going to swallow as much of it as I can. You good with all of that?"

Stopping before she got to her knees, she stood back up and said "There's something that I want you to see and to be thinking about while I'm sucking your dick."

Diana turned and directed Rob's attention to her bruised ass.

"That happened the night after you and I fucked." she told him. "I've had sex with 2 men and a woman within the span of three days this week. I am a slut, and I love being a slut. Not only do I expect you to be good with that if you want to keep fucking me, but I'm going to make arrangements for you to watch someone else fuck me, and you ARE going to watch. Capiche?"

Without waiting for his answer, she dropped down to her knees, licked away his pre-cum, and began sucking the head of Rob's thick cock. She stopped after a few moments and began licking and sucking Rob's balls, while stroking his shaft with her right hand. She tormented him by stopping her hand, just before reaching the head, periodically kissing and sucking the head. She was also playing with herself as she serviced him. Between Rob's obvious level of arousal, and his un-showered, post-workout musk, she was extremely turned on, and began moaning, as she stretched her mouth and took in the entire head. It was a tight fit, but she was able to lick from the bottom of it, all the way up to the slit.

Rob could feel Diana moaning, as she licked his member. The feel of her moaning with him in her mouth was almost as stimulating as her tongue caressing the most tender part of his glans. He was quickly approaching a climax, when he looked down to discover that Diana's beautiful, green eyes were waiting to lock onto his. When their eyes locked, not only was he experiencing physical ecstasy, but at that moment in time Diana was so beautiful.........even, or perhaps especially, with his dick in her mouth. Yes, his penis was connected directly to his heart, but it was more than that. His eyes were also connected to his heart, and she was truly beautiful.........reminding him so much of his Samantha. He was so conflicted; looking at Diana brought forth memories of the love he had for Samantha, but at the same time it made him feel as if he was sullying her memory.

At that moment, he was also trying to imagine how Diana's ass got to be so bruised. He could feel his jealousy beginning to burn, but at the same time, he was unbelievably turned on by the idea of watching someone else fuck her. That was confusing as hell.

Diana's moaning intensified as she continued to play with herself, and they continued to maintain eye contact. Rob could tell by her moaning when Diana came, and he came just a few seconds later, too. He had never cum so hard in his entire life.

Between her orgasm and the massive load that Rob was shooting into her mouth, Diana wasn't able to swallow everything. Rob's cum squirted out from the corners of her mouth, and when she nearly aspirated some of it, it caused her to involuntarily cough and blow some of his cum out her nose. She was a trooper though. She didn't pull Rob's head from her mouth until he was through cumming. Then she took her fingers and wiped his cum from her chin, neck, and chest, and licked them clean. She also took her amazingly-long, dexterous tongue, and cleaned her upper lip. Damn, that was sexy.

Once she had finished cleaning off the head of Rob's dick, Diana lowered herself down to the floor and laid down on her side, beckoning Rob to join her.

"What are you thinking right now?" she asked Rob.

"I'm thinking that I'm excited about the idea of watching someone else fuck you." He said, as he lowered himself to lay beside Diana on the blanket. He couldn't believe those words were coming from his mouth.

"How about two someones?" she countered.

"That would be amazing." he answered, not believing his ears.

"Good. Charlie was telling me this evening that he and his roommate, Carl, are free tomorrow evening, and they have both been begging for some pussy." she told Rob. "Carl's cock is kind of small, but I like for him to fuck me in the ass while Charlie is stuffing my cunt. Neither of them last very long though, so you won't have to wait long for your sloppy thirds. They both shoot a pretty decent-sized load, and I think you're really going to like what my pussy feels like when it's already gushing hot cum. As big as you are, it's going to squirt everywhere when you stick your cock in me. "

Holy shit! Rob never, in his wildest dreams, imagined having a conversation like this one, much less that he'd be turned on by it. At the same time, it was murdering the tender association that he had

been feeling between Diana and Samantha. And he had difficulty imagining how Diana and Charlie had been casually planning and discussing that while they were working out in a fairly busy gym.

"Is it one of them that did that to your ass?" Rob asked. The tone of his question told Diana that he was genuinely curious and turned-on, and that his inquiry wasn't rooted in jealousy.

"No, a friend from out of town did that. He's pretty fucking amazing. His dick is a couple of inches longer than yours, but not as big around. He hammers the shit out of my cervix, he gives an awesome spanking, and I love the way he pulls my hair." Her explanation was very matter-of-fact, though it was obvious she was turned on by telling Rob about it.

"

You're going to last a long time inside me tonight, since you've already shot your load once. I'm really looking forward to a nice, long fuck," Diana told him "but I want you to start out by eating my pussy. You should be good and hard again by the time you get me off a couple of times."

The truth of the matter was that Rob's boner had never gone down, but he really did want to eat her pussy. He had been missing her taste and scent every moment since their last encounter. He'd spent most of the next day enjoying her scent on his face and crotch because he hadn't showered afterwards. He wanted to relish her essence as long as he could.

Rob took to his chore with zeal. Diana's mound was engorged, and her clit was peaking through her hood, with the shaft and ball of the lower end of her piercing resting upon it. He didn't wait for permission or instructions from Diana. Rob began gently kissing and licking her love button, making sure to roll her piercing back and forth across it.

As he went about his labor of love, Rob pushed Diana's legs up and apart, and began gently caressing the inside of her thighs. She was turned on by his tender touch, and kept her legs spread wide to give him access. After a few more moments, Rob slid his left hand under Diana's leg, and moved it up to her right breast. Once he had her little orb in-hand, he began squeezing it tightly, while rubbing her nipple with his thumb. The combination of all of this stimulation had Diana moaning loudly enough to where he could hear her echoing from the bottom of the gazebo's roof. He wondered who else may be able to hear her moans, as the rain had subsided.

Diana reached down with her left hand, grabbed Rob's right hand, and drew it up to her left breast.

"Squeeze those little titties!" She moaned.

Rob started crushing them both, like they owed him money, as he licked her harder, and a moment later he was rewarded with a gushing stream of Diana's cum all over his face. He'd never been with a woman that squirts until now, and he loved it.

After she unclamped her thighs from Rob's head, Diana drew him up on top of her, face-to-face, and deeply kissed him. Her scent and taste were overpowering, and she couldn't resist licking her juices from his face.

12