Gym Member Benefits Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I want you inside me." she whispered to him, as she rolled over and brought herself up on her hands and knees.

Rob didn't need any instructions about what to do next. He drove himself into her box from behind, grabbing a handful of her ass in each hand, and began hammering her from behind.

Diana wasn't as ready for Rob's girth as she though she would be, though. She began cumming repeatedly after no more than 30 seconds of his assault, but there were tears running down her face, too. The combination of pleasure and pain was exquisite, and her moans had transitioned into unbridled screams.

Rob could now hear her screams echoing from the banks of the lake around them. He fully expected that someone would be calling the police to report a murder in progress.

It quickly became clear to Diana that she was going to have to dial things back a bit. There was no way she was going to be able to withstand that kind of a pounding. Without a word, she pulled forward, off of Rob's cock, and then rolled over onto her back, spreading her legs wide again.

Rob interpreted that as an act of submission, which was surprising, coming from someone who was so demanding and confident. It was also an incredible turn-on, so he wasted no time in burying his member back inside her.

"Gently." she said.

That was the last thing he had expected from her, but it also pleased him. Slow, gentle sex was more in line with his nature, not to mention his memory of his relationship with Samantha.

Even at a slow, gentle pace, Diana found herself climaxing over and over. Rob had begun kissing her deeply and tenderly as he slowly and gently pushed and pulled his length in and out of her. He would stop and remain still when she came, and there were several occasions where she would climax again, a minute later, even though they hadn't moved for a minute or more. Those.....aftershocks seemed to emanate all the way to or from her womb; something Diana had never experienced before. They were so intense, contraction-like even, that she would have doubled over had Rob not been on top of her. They spent almost the entirety of the next hour fucking slowly and kissing before, during, and after her orgasms, and Rob found himself placing his mouth over hers to muffle her moans and screams.

Diana was really starting to feel sore, and she was starting to wonder if Rob would ever cum again. "Darling, I need you to finish. I don't think I can handle much more of this."

That was the most erotic thing that a woman had ever said to him, and it provided him with a strong shove in the direction of his second orgasm of the night.

The night had started warming up after the rain stopped, and the humidity had become so thick that you could cut it with a knife. They were both covered in a thick sheen of sweat, which served to make their bodies slide back and forth against each other as they moved. Rob had even started dripping sweat from his forehead onto Diana's face, causing her to giggle. This was proving to be a far better workout than the one he had gotten at the gym.

Rob was in the process of pumping another load into Diana's box and grunting loudly, when they were illuminated by the beam of a flashlight. It was then that he noticed the chatter of the two-way radios carried by the two police officers that were standing outside the gazebo, looking in at them. They had both been entirely too immersed in each other to notice the officers' approach.

Rob stood up and, in an effort to be chivalrous, pulled the towel over to cover Diana, while standing there with a raging hard-on to face the officers. Diana rolled onto her side to face the officers and pulled the towel back off of her to make sure the officers could see her. She grinned naughtily as she bent her right knee, pulled her leg up, and rested her right foot against her left calf, to make sure they could see her crotch, from which a river of Rob's seed was pouring.

It wasn't the first, or even the second time Diana had experienced an encounter of this nature with the police, and she knew that the awkwardness caused by her exhibition would hasten their departure. But this time she found herself fighting to stifle her giggling, as the officers clearly knew Rob, by name, from work.

Rob was clearly embarrassed, as were the officers. Had she been able to see their faces, she probably would have seen their wide-eyed expressions and wondered if it was because of the size of Rob's cock, or because of the woman he had bedded. The encounter lasted for less than 90 seconds, with the officers telling Rob to keep the noise down so that they didn't get called back; that they were going to tell dispatch that they didn't find anything. They could hear the officers laughing as they ascended the hill, back to the main trail.

There was no risk of there being any further noise, as Diana had had all of the fucking that she could handle for one night. She was even starting to wonder if she'd be able to walk normally by the time she went to work in the morning, and if she would be able handle the session tomorrow night with Charlie and Carl, much less more of Rob stuffed into her.

After the officers were gone, Diana reached up toward Rob, beckoning him to join her, back on the towel.

The site of her laying there with her draining cunt exposed to the officers had kept Rob from losing his erection. He probably could have gone another two hours, but he knew Diana was done. Still, he couldn't resist rolling her over onto her back and licking her to another orgasm. Diana pulled a corner of the towel over and wadded it up, holding it over her mouth to muffle her moans. She guessed the officers' warning to keep the noise down was necessary, after all.

After she came again, Rob moved up by her side and turned to face her. They kissed a few minutes, softly caressing each others' bodies.

Midnight was upon them, as they collected themselves and began walking back to Rob's car. Diana hadn't pulled her spare panties from her gym bag; she wanted to enjoy Rob's cum running down her leg as she walked.

When they got back to the car, Diana spread her towel across her seat and into the floorboard. Once Rob was seated behind the wheel, she pulled his right hand over to her left knee, which was wet with his cum. In fact, the stream continued all the way down to her feet....on both sides. She pulled his hand to her mouth and cleaned his cum from it with her tongue.

Upon reaching the gym, Diana gave Rob her phone number, and they agreed to meet back at the gym after work. They shared a long kiss before Diana got out, and he watched her towel her legs off before putting on some panties from her gym bag. As she got into her car, she turned and blew him a kiss. A few moments later, she was speeding out of the parking lot in her blue Mustang, headed home, wherever that was.

Rob shook his head, and then slowly drove towards his home, in the opposite direction. He knew he was headed for trouble with this one, but it was too late to turn around now. He was smitten with her, no matter how fucked up this situation was.

12