Gym Member Benefits Ch. 05

Story Info
Sexploits of a voracious redhead.
5.6k words
0000
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The summer flew by, and before she knew it, Diana's relationship with Rob had been ongoing for 4 months; much longer than her usual flings. And their relationship had become almost exclusive.......almost. She'd had a few hookups on evenings when Rob had been busy, but her appetite had been unusually tame. She hadn't yet admitted it to herself, but the reasons for that slowdown weren't strictly confined to just being satiated, though Rob had absolutely worn her out. An emotional connection had begun to form. Diana had learned a little over 2 weeks into their "relationship" that Rob's regularly recurring absences were due to his child custody arrangement with his daughter. He was clearly devoted to his daughter, as a loving and dutiful father. That spoke greatly to her heart, though she hadn't consciously realized it.

On the occasions where Rob had been absent taking care of his daughter, where Diana had hooked up with other suitors, she had given him play-by-play accounts of the encounters when they were next together. While Rob had obviously been turned on by those accounts, she could tell that there were some emotions doing battle within him. She got the sense that her encounters were hurting him in some way. And while normally she would be cutting ties the first hint that she sensed that a guy was forming an attachment, she didn't do that this time, for reasons that weren't yet obvious to her. Without realizing it, she had begun to worry about how Rob would feel when she was with another man.

On top of that, she found that the men she had been with, after having been with Rob for awhile, weren't doing much for her. This she did realize consciously. She knew it had a lot to do with what his enormous girth did for her, but she also suspected he had loosened her up. She was left wondering if she was getting so loose that she wasn't doing as much for other men with more average-sized members. It probably didn't matter with most men, as few of them wouldn't last very long fucking a glass of warm water during their first encounter with some strange, and she hadn't let anyone fuck her more than once since she had been with Rob.

In addition to the nearly-exclusive nature of their relationship, other unusual dynamics had developed. Rob had begun making requests of her regarding outfits and grooming habits. He would ask her to wear a certain outfit from time to time, he'd told her not to shave her armpits when she mentioned that she was probably going to start doing so again, and he had asked her to let her bush grow out. He had also become more assertive, demanding even, when it came to sex.

Diana let her bush grow wider in deference to Rob's wishes, keeping it groomed in a large triangle that could be covered by her wider bikini bottoms. And she had let it grow around her cunt. Rob said he liked a hairy pussy; he liked the look, the feel, and that it retained her scent. Rob loved seeing her bush soaked with her juices and his cum. She didn't like that it hid her hood piercing, but at least the piercing could still be seen through her spandex gym shorts.

Rob had, at first, been reluctant to participate in some of the rough play and dirty talk that Diana liked. But as time went by, he started getting more and more into her game. He would regularly bruise her ass while spanking her. He often squeezed her tits so hard that he left new bruising on them, as well as leaving hickies on them and on her neck. She had gotten to where she didn't even mind having one visible on her neck when she'd go to work, which was a new thing for her. Historically she didn't like to display signs of her sexual activity at work, and she didn't like being visibly marked as somebody's property or conquest, but she had acquiesced without realizing it.

Some other abnormal practices had formed with their relationship. Rob had invited Diana to his house one night after they finished their workout, and she had accepted. Since that time, she had been going there regularly, even sleeping over on a few occasions. They had also made several visits to the firehouse where Rob worked, while out for late night runs after their workouts at the gym. During their first visit there, Diana entertained Rob and a couple of the firefighters that happened to be in the bay with a pole dance.....using the fireman's pole leading down into the bay from the upstairs sleeping quarters. During her dance, Diana had begun grinding her spandex-covered slit up and down on the pole. The firefighters left in short order, both with bulges clearly visible in the front of their pants. On one occasion Rob had fucked her on the rear bumper/platform of a fire engine, and, during their most recent visit, on a gurney, in the back of an ambulance. During the bumper fuck, Rob had placed one hand at the back of Diana's neck, and clamped the other securely over her mouth, to stifle her screams as he pounded her mercilessly. She found that to be insanely arousing, as she enjoyed being dominated and, sometimes, even choked.

The gurney fuck took things to a whole new level. After stripping her sports bra off and pulling her spandex shorts down around her ankles, Rob had spun her around to face away from him and bent Diana over the gurney, securing her hands to the side rails with some soft restraints that they had to periodically use on psychiatric or overdose patients. At first Diana was merely turned on by Rob's assertiveness. Then she became puzzled, as he opened a drawer and pulled out a packet of lubricating jelly. She knew she was sopping wet and the last thing she needed was lubricant. It didn't occur to her what Rob was doing with it until she felt the massive head of his cock pressing against her anus.

"I told you that you were never putting that monster in my ass...." she began to protest, but that was all she managed to say before Rob applied a gag to her mouth that he made with her sports bra.

Tears began rolling down her cheeks as Rob eased his massive member slowly through her back door. She started seeing stars and thought she was going to pass out by the time he was fully inserted. She had never dreamed of being able to tolerate something that big in her ass, but there he finally was. After giving Diana a few moments to acclimatize, Rob began to pull in and out; slowly, at first. Much to her amazement, Diana found herself almost immediately on the verge of her first climax. As Rob felt her tensing and heard her moans and muffled screams intensifying, he began taking longer, faster strokes, applying more lubricant as he did. By the time she reached her second orgasm, Diana found herself grinding against Rob's cock, even as the loud suctioning sounds from his heavily lubricated cock moving in and out of her ass began echoing loudly around them. Rob was so turned on that he unloaded in her ass as Diana had her third anal orgasm. Rob then slid his dick slowly out of Diana's ass and pulled her spandex shorts up to contain any escaping fluids.

Rob untied Diana's gag and turned her head to the side as he pulled it from her mouth. As he did, Diana began "You sonuvabitch....", but she was interrupted by an excruciating slap on her ass.

"Shut up, cum slut!" Rob ordered.

As angry as she had been, Diana felt strangely compelled to do as she was told. She had, after all, just experienced some of the most intense orgasms of her life. She may never be able to walk right or have control over her bowels again, but that was a helluva fucking. As Rob unfastened her wrist restraints, Diana was overcome by a wave of emotion. Her tears had been flowing from the moment Rob had entered her from behind, but now they were joined by her uncontrollable sobs. As soon as she had been freed from both restraints, she wrapped her arms around Rob's neck and began sobbing. Rob, in turn, wrapped his arms around her and held her in a gentle embrace, kissing her neck softly. After a couple of minutes, Diana pulled back slightly and then began kissing Rob, deeply, even though she continued to cry. They were both thinking this was the most messed-up experience of their respective lives, but a very deep connection formed that moment.

Once they were dressed, they climbed down from the back of the ambulance and began making their way for the door, Diana visibly hobbling as they went. Just as they were about to leave, a man in a paramedic's uniform rounded a corner at a brisk walking pace and then slid to a halt, face-to-face with Diana.

"Holy shit!" he said, looking as he had seen a ghost.

"Hey Gary." Rob said, as he stepped up beside Diana and began introducing the two. "Gary, this is Diana. Diana, Gary. Gary and I started out here together when we finished our EMT training, and he's my best pal."

Diana noticed that Rob didn't make any effort to explain the nature of their relationship to Gary. She assumed that Rob had already, at the very least, made his friends aware that he was seeing someone.

After the niceties were concluded, Diana and Rob made their exit and began walking the final stretch of what would have been their late-night run, back to the gym (Diana was in no shape to run, now). As they walked, Diana asked Rob about Gary's reaction to her.

"Have you looked at yourself?" Rob asked "You're fucking hot." His explanation was dismissive, and Diana couldn't help but feel like there was something more to it than that, but she didn't pursue the matter further.

The next day, Gary made it a point to corner Rob when Rob was between runs and re-stocking supplies in his ambulance.

"Rob, I knew you were into this new girl you're seeing, but now that I've seen her, I'm wondering if that has something to do with her resemblance to Samantha." He started"That concerns me. She could be Samantha's twin."

Rob admitted that the resemblance was uncanny, but he denied that was the basis of the relationship. Gary wasn't buying it though. Rob hadn't been overly graphic about the relationship, but he had made it clear that it was way out of his comfort zone; that it really wasn't him at all. The departure from his nature hadn't made sense to Gary until the moment he saw Diana.

"I'm going to call bullshit here, pal." Gary continued. "Even if you can't see it, I can. I think you're cruising for a bruising here, and I'd hate to see you get your heart broken and wind up at the bottom of a bottle again. She isn't Samantha, and she never will be."

Rob knew that Gary spoke the truth. "I know. I have no idea where this is going, but I've got to let it run its course."

Gary slapped Rob on the shoulder. "I understand." he said, as he walked away, shaking his head. "I'm here for you pal. Please take care of yourself."

That evening Diana was on her own, as Rob was keeping his daughter the next couple of days. She went home after work, instead of making her usual visit to the gym. She was worn out and opted for a light meal and then a nap.

After waking from her nap, she and Cathy spent a home spa evening together, which included their periodic waxing sessions. Cathy had giggled each time she had seen Diana's growing bush. The only waxing they were doing for Diana these days was her bikini line and anus, whereas Cathy was still going full-Brazilian. And, as usually was the case, they wound up eating each other out. Cathy agreed with Rob's assessment that the bush did, indeed, enhance Diana's scent, and she, too, found that to be a turn-on.

During the pillow talk that followed their cunnilingus session, Diana had confided in Cathy that she had been wondering if Rob was loosening her up noticeably.

"There's one way to find out!" Cathy exclaimed gleefully. With that, she hopped out of bed and grabbed "Big John" from Diana's night stand drawer.

The thought hadn't even occurred to Diana, but she laughed and nodded in agreement with where Cathy was going with her train of thought.

Diana was still somewhat wet from where Cathy had been eating her out a few minutes prior, so Cathy just wet "Big John" down with a few sloppy licks and, without further ado, slid him easily into Diana's cunt. As it turned out, Diana's suspicions had been correct. "Big John" had encountered next to zero resistance as Cathy drove him home. Cathy went ahead and flipped on the vibrator and brought Diana to a couple more orgasms, though. It wasn't as if he was useless, even if Diana wasn't as tight as she had been, and there was no reason to waste the opportunity for a little more fun.

"Babe, he has wrecked that pussy." Cathy laughed, as she began kissing Diana after her second, dildo-induced orgasm. "If you keep fucking this guy, you're going to have to marry him."

Diana had to stop to think about that, seriously. It was a sobering and scary thought.

"Shut the fuck up." Diana told Cathy, as she laughed and kissed her back. She could smell and taste herself on Cathy's face as they continued to kiss. She was so glad that she had this relationship with Cathy. Not only was the sex great, but the affection the two shared and the support that they provided for each other was special. And Diana didn't feel conflicted at all about being with Cathy. She felt like Rob would probably be turned-on to see her and Cathy together. Maybe sometime she'd have to see about testing her theory about that.

The following day Diana received a text from Ryan while she was working. He and Danielle were going to be in town the next couple of days, and Danielle was especially excited about the possibility of them getting together. She was now in her third trimester, and she really wanted them to hook up one final time before the baby was born and travelling became more difficult for awhile. Ryan also told Diana that he was excited as well, because he felt like Danielle had become self-conscious and depressed about how she looked at this stage of the pregnancy. He felt like a passionate evening between her and Diana would do a great deal to boost Danielle's self-esteem and well being. Diana was all-too-excited about the opportunity, and they planned for Diana to meet the couple at their hotel after Diana got off of work the following evening.

As a last-minute thought, Diana called Ryan to let him know that she was still seeing Rob, and asked if there was any chance that he could join them. While Ryan knew Diana was playing the field, this was the first time that she had made such a request. And it was the first time he'd known her to be involved with anyone this long. Ryan's reaction was somewhat hesitant, but he agreed to let her bring Rob under the condition that Rob understood he was to be strictly an observer; that he was, under no circumstances to touch Danielle. Ryan made it clear that he was not open to sloppy seconds, himself, and he insisted that Diana not even let Rob fuck her afterwards. He wanted his seed swimming around in her, and his alone; at least for the night. It was awfully odd; almost possessive, but Diana agreed to his terms, and said she'd make sure Rob was good with them if he was going to join them.

Rob almost balked when Diana ran the idea by him, but after taking a few moments to think about it, he was really excited about the prospect of seeing Diana with another woman. And he could also see the potential turn-on of watching another man fuck her, and to not be allowed to fuck her afterwards. That was a kinky, weird thing, but he felt like the trade-off of getting to see Diana with another woman would make it worthwhile.

That evening Rob and Diana met at his house, opting to skip their customary pre-sex workout in the interests of getting the show on the road with Ryan and Danielle. As Rob drove them to their rendezvous at the Hilton, Diana pulled her skirt up and let Rob run his fingers through her bush and rub her clit, but she told him not to put his fingers inside her. Ryan would want her as clean and unsullied as possible. Ryan was unaware of the new bush she was sporting, and she was concerned that if it was soaked with her juices that it might make him unhappy.

"Rob, darling, I want you to understand that my pussy belongs to Ryan tonight. You're not even getting sloppy seconds after we finish." she explained. "But if you're really good, I'll let you fuck me in the ass after we get back to your house."

Rob was simultaneously put-off and aroused by the terms, but he promised to respect them. Diana, in-turn, was so turned-on by his acceptance, that her mound was swollen more than she had ever felt, and her juices were already trickling out of her slit and down the crack of her ass, dampening the fabric of her skirt.

The hotel room door opened within seconds of Diana's knock, and they were greeted by a stunning blonde, with long hair that flowed down her back to her ass, wearing a sheer, powder-blue baby doll negligee. She stood about 5'8", had beautiful, blue eyes, and even though she was very obviously in the late stages of pregnancy, she had amazing curves. The nipples of her DD cup breasts were slightly bigger around than Diana's, and they were clearly visible through the negligee, especially her right nipple, as it appeared that she had been lactating slightly, causing the negligee to cling to her engorged breast.

The women embraced and squealed like a couple of school girls playing on a school playground. As the door shut behind Rob and Diana, Diana said "I want to see you." as she began untying the negligee from behind Danielle's neck. Danielle, in-turn, began undressing Diana, and the two began kissing, passionately.

There had been no introduction. Rob noticed Ryan, watching the women, as he sat in a chair in the corner of the room. Ryan hadn't acknowledged Rob's presence, so Rob felt like he might as well be invisible.

The women were both fully undressed in 20 seconds flat, and they laid down on their sides on the king-sized bed, facing each other. As they continued to kiss, Diana ran her hands down Danielle's body, caressing her amazing curves. After a few minutes of making out, Diana gently coaxed Danielle to roll onto her back and spread her legs. As it turned out, Danielle was now sporting a full bush, which was quite a bit darker than her hair. Her large baby bump had made it difficult for her to shave her pubes, so she had just given up on it, settling on basic pruning by Ryan. It seemed to please them both to have similar......hairstyles.

There had been few words between the women, but they were both very clearly becoming increasingly aroused. Their breathing had become very heavy, and their kisses long, and deep. After a bit, Diana began kissing her way down Danielle's neck, eventually to her breasts. Danielle moaned loudly, as Diana began suckling on her nipples. She was lactating enough to where Diana got a good taste of her sweet milk. As Diana suckled on Danielle's tits, Danielle spoke, telling Diana "Easy!. They're really tender."

After a few more moments, Danielle continued kissing her way down Danielle's body. Diana gently and sweetly began kissing all over Danielle's belly, as she continued to work her way downward. Upon making her way down to Danielle's muff, Diana spread Danielle's legs, and moved in between them, placing her face directly over Danielle's cunt. There she buried her face in Danielle's muff, as she began eating Danielle out. As Danielle moaned louder and louder, Diana began caressing Danielle's baby bump tenderly, pausing several times to tell Danielle how beautiful she was; how beautiful her belly was. Danielle climaxed the first time that evening within minutes of the beginning of Diana's tender attentions to her clitoris. Diana continued eating Danielle out, causing her to cum over and over, all the while enjoying the gushes of Danielle's juices all over her face.

Watching Diana and Danielle making love was one of the most beautiful things that Rob had seen in his life, second only to the birth of his children. They weren't just fucking; it was clear that they shared a deep, tender affection for one another. Rob could almost have blown his load several times, just watching them kissing, and again when the women sucked each others' nipples, and especially when Diana moved down and began eating Danielle. Seeing Diana's mouth buried in Danielle's cunt, with Danielle's juices smearing across her cheeks and dripping off her chin was almost too much to bear.

12