Gym Member Benefits Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The women writhed around on the bed until Rob wound up viewing Diana from behind. As he viewed her beautiful ass facing upwards, with her juices pouring out, soaking her fiery red bush, he wanted nothing more than to be laying underneath her, eating her out and getting soaked by her wetness as she devoured Danielle.

Ryan had said nothing to Rob up to that point, but as he noticed Rob watching Diana longingly, he took the opportunity to remind Rob that Diana's pussy belonged to him for the night. That was a jagged pill for Rob to swallow, but he simply acknowledged by nodding, saying nothing.

After Danielle's fourth, screaming orgasm, Diana moved up beside Danielle, and Danielle turned onto her side to face Diana. The two lay there several minutes kissing, stroking each others' hair, and caressing each other. Danielle also took the opportunity to lick her juices from Diana's face. The two of them seemed to have forgotten that Ryan and Rob even existed.

Danielle started crying eventually, and Diana began stroking her cheek, asking her what was wrong.

"I was so afraid that you wouldn't find me attractive, with me looking like a whale." Danielle explained.

"Oh honey, don't say that. You are so beautiful; glowing, even. I envy you." Diana consoled her.

And Diana was being truthful. She had begun feeling an ache within her own womb as she had tasted Danielle's milk, and the ache had intensified as she moved down between Danielle's thighs, to lick her cunt and caress her belly. The experience had awakened something unexpected within Diana, and Diana feared that the emotions she was feeling would prove to be a genie that would be difficult to get back into its bottle.

The two kissed deeply for a few more minutes, and then Diana moved back down to kiss and caress Danielle's belly some more. Danielle eventually drew Diana back up to face her, then gently rolled Diana onto her back.

"It's your turn now." Danielle told her, as she began kissing her way down to Diana's little tits, raising Diana's right arm up so that she could stroke the shock of red hair in Diana's armpit. She spent several minutes sucking Diana's pierced nipples, during which time Diana came twice. Like Diana, Danielle had very sensitive nipples, too; so much so that she feared that nursing her baby was going to cause her to cum once she started nursing; hers had just been too tender to withstand much of Diana's attention tonight.

Danielle eventually started working her way downward again, kissing Diana's rock-hard tummy, as she worked her way to Diana's cunt. She stopped for a few moments when she reached Diana's box, as Rob had done so often, to breathe in Diana's scent, through her new bush.

"Wow, he must be really special for you to have let him talk you into this." Danielle said, nodding toward Rob. "I know how proud you were of that little landing strip of yours. But I like your bush, too. It is amazing."

Diana's giggle was replaced instantly with loud moaning, as Danielle attacked her hot, wet box with her tongue.

A couple of toe-curling orgasms later, and Danielle's face was now covered with Diana's juices. The two spent a few more minutes in a tender embrace afterwards, during which time Diana returned the favor of licking her juices from Danielle's face. Danielle then abruptly pulled away from Diana, stating "Now, it's Ryan's turn. He has been practically dripping all day, in anticipation of fucking you. He's been saving a load up for you for the last week, and he wants you to take this one with you, when you leave."

With that, Ryan climbed onto the bed, straddling Diana's lower legs, as she lay on her side. Rob hadn't even noticed him undressing, but he was completely naked and had a raging hard-on. And Rob was a little intimidated by the extra 2+ inches of length that Ryan had over him.

Ryan forcefully rolled Diana over onto her stomach, before violently yanking her back up onto her knees. "Get up here, slut!" he demanded, seeming almost angry.

Without waiting for Diana to do or say anything else, he drove his rod into her cunt until it bottomed out against her cervix. As she screamed in surprise, he grabbed her flowing, red mane, wrapped it around his left hand, and yanked her head and body back towards him, before slapping Diana on the as a half a dozen times, harder than she had ever been hit before.

The shock and intensity of the pain was exquisite, and Diana came for the first time within seconds. She'd already had her first orgasm by Ryan before Rob could even react. Diana had seen Rob start to rise out of his chair, but she had waved back at him, indicating that he should stay back.

Diana had initially thought that Ryan was just playing things up because he had Rob as an audience, but after a few minutes she started seriously considering that he was actually angry. He told her as he wailed on her ass some more, that she had become a loose slut; that her pussy wasn't doing a thing for him. In spite of, or perhaps because of his anger and cruelty, Diana began cumming over and over, in rapid succession.

Between being angry, jealous, and turned on, Rob was going out of his mind, as he watched. He didn't think the situation could get any more screwed up until Danielle walked over and knelt in front of him, and began unzipping his pants. Rob was at a loss for what to do at this point, because he didn't know where things were going to go now. He had been told that Danielle was off-limits, he had no desire to cheat on Diana, and he didn't want to piss Diana off by pissing Ryan off by violating the rules he had agreed to.

His anxiety was strangely abated when Ryan paused his pounding of Diana and turned to face him, telling Danielle "That's right, slut. Suck his dick. But he doesn't get to cum until I do."

Rob looked to Diana, and she made eye contact with him, nodding that it was okay.

"Holy shit!" Danielle exclaimed, as she freed Rob's monster cock from the confines of his shorts. But, without pausing, she stretched her mouth around it and began licking and sucking it. Rob's cock had never been that far down a woman's throat. This bitch had skills.

Ryan finally stopped pounding Diana from behind, and rolled her over onto her back, spreading her legs and shoving her ankles back, almost to her ears, as he re-mounted her.

Just before he began ramming his cock against Diana's cervix again, Ryan looked Rob squarely in the eyes and told him "You may have loosened her up, but you'll never touch her in the places I do. I'm going to send her home with you with her uterus full of my baby batter. And most of all, I want you to know, she wants it inside her." Rob lowered his face to Diana's and began kissing her deeply, and she reciprocated, as he began pounding her mercilessly again.

Danielle must have taken that as Ryan's signal that he was working on his grand finale', as she began sucking Rob's dick like there was no tomorrow.

Diana had been moaning and screaming so loudly the whole time Ryan was fucking her that Rob was afraid that hotel management was going to be knocking on the door, to tell them to keep the noise down, but now her screams turned to shrieks, once Ryan's mouth no longer covered hers, and that left Rob wondering if she was feeling pleasure or if she was being tortured. Ryan rammed his shaft as far into Diana's cunt as it would go and began grunting as he shot his load deep inside her, and it became clear to Rob that she was cumming too. He no longer had to wonder about that. Rob noticed that even though Ryan had driven himself as far into Diana's pussy as he could go, there was still a portion of his cock that wasn't buried inside her because he was bottomed out. Rob could almost visualize the head of Ryan's cock rammed into Diana's uterus, filling it with his seed.

Even as Ryan and Diana came, Rob, too, began to climax in Danielle's mouth. And, as had happened with Diana the first time she blew him, Rob shot such a massive load that she choked and wound up blowing some of his cum out through her nostrils.

As soon as the three of them finished cumming, Ryan pulled slowly out of Diana, and pushed her ass up in the air and told her to grab her knees. "Don't you fucking dare spill a drop, slut!" he barked at her.

A moment later, Ryan pulled his briefs over Diana's feet, down her legs, and up onto her bottom, typing a knot in the waistline to make them fit her snugly.

"Get out of here, slut." He told her. And don't forget, that pussy belongs to me tonight. He doesn't get any." slapping her brutally on the ass one last time, and pointing at Rob as he left the room to go shower.

Danielle got up from the floor in front of Rob, and joined Diana back on the bed.

"Holy shit!" I've never seen him that way." Diana remarked.

"I haven't either." Danielle replied. "He must really be upset by your......relationship with Rob. And I think it just got worse when............" she trailed off.

"When what?" Diana prodded.

"Well, your cunt can't help but have loosened up since being with Rob." She reluctantly replied. "I think that when he felt that he must have been even more.......jealous. We've been swinging for a while now, but you know he really does have a thing for you, right?" She said that in a matter-of-fact way, that implied that she was okay with her husband having real feelings for another woman.

"Well, he's just going to have to learn to be a better sport and share better." Diana giggled.

The women then shared a few more deep kisses, and Diana helped clean Rob's load off of Danielle, with her tongue.

Diana and Rob got dressed and prepared to leave and Danielle had once again donned the negligee she had been wearing when they arrived.

"By the way, did you catch the gender reveal message from what I'm wearing?" Danielle giggled.

"O.M.G.....you're having a boy??" Diana squealed.

The two jumped up and down and hugged like a couple of little girls, kissing passionately for a few more moments, before Rob and Diana made for the door.

As they left, Danielle looked at Rob and said "You are a lucky man, Rob. You play your cards right, and hopefully you'll get to do this to her." turning to rub her beautiful baby bump.

At that remark, Diana began blushing; something Rob had never seen happen before.

When they got to the car, Diana looked at Rob, with a look of great concern on her face.

"Are you ok? Er.....are we ok?" She felt funny asking a question like that. "That was way over the top. I had no idea he was going to...."

She was cut off by Rob's mouth over hers.

He answered her further by picking her up and sitting her on the trunk of his car, pulling Ryan's sticky shorts down from under her skirt, and licking her cunt clean. After she came three more times, he slid the sticky underwear back over her legs and back up onto her bottom. As he kissed her, she could smell and taste Ryan's load on his face and in his mouth.

"For the record, I love you, and I do want to do to you what he has done to Danielle."

12