Gym Rats Ch. 01: A New Workout

Story Info
30 year old Abbi pines after her older gym partner Scott.
3.8k words
4.5
7.8k
10

Part 1 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 09/20/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Abbi let out a long grunt, bar balanced over her shoulders. Deep breath, core tight, she lowered into a deep back squat. Her rise was slow, straining against gravity as she tried to lift the bar back to the rack. She was almost within reach, tasting that new PR, when her knees started to shake, and the bar began to move downward again. She tried to inspire herself with another grunt, but it didn't seem to have any effect on her trembling legs. She realized she was going to have to bail on the lift.

"Hey, hold on!" A familiar voice shouted, and she heard her friend bounding toward her.

Relief came quickly. He lifted the bar gently, giving her enough support to let her stand with the weight on her shoulders. The bar slid onto the rack, a metallic chime ringing through the empty gym. She shook out her body, her chest lifting and falling drastically with heavy pants as she attempted to catch her breath.

Abbi turned around, a pair of blue eyes and a happy smile greeting her. Letting the failure of the lift go, she returned the big smile.

"Scott! Thank you so much, thought I was a goner there." She preferred to work out later in the evening, and that meant she was often left to her own devices in an empty gym. Scott was an older man in his early 50s that frequented her late-night timeslot as well, so they'd gotten to know each other gradually over the past few months.

He laughed, reaching out gently to give her arm a little affectionate squeeze. "I've told you not to lift so heavy without a spotter. Come on, I'm here like clockwork. You couldn't have just waited a bit?"

"Thanks dad!" She teased, sticking out her tongue. "I thought I had that one, to be honest. I might have tired myself out a bit earlier though. Was going for that PR so I could rub it in your face when you got here."

Scott gave her a little wink, and she felt her heart flutter. "Wanted to impress me, hm?"

He turned, moving toward his gym bag he'd dropped at the entrance before heading to the bathrooms to go get changed. Abbi watched him going, admiring the tone in his legs and ass. She always felt a little pervy staring at him, but continuously stole glances. Abbi was 30 years old, and knowing he was technically old enough to be her father made it felt taboo to admit she liked him. They'd been consistently flirting with each other for weeks now. She thought eventually it'd fizzle out or she'd find someone else to catch her interest, but the butterflies she felt around him were persistent.

She went over to a bench to sit, taking a rest and letting her body cool down a bit after that last lift. He reappeared, t-shirt and a pair of 5" inseam sports shorts. She didn't hide her staring now, admiring him as he walked toward her again. She loved looking at him in his workout clothes, and her body was reacting as well. She warmed, a blush across her cheeks hinting at the growing arousal hidden beneath her own clothes. Her nipples grew hard, teasing her as she shifted about, enjoying the tease of her sports bra against them. She hadn't been fucked in months, and it was starting to show as her body became increasingly desperate for his touch.

His eyes caught hers, and soon big smiles spread across both of their faces. "You gonna' stick around and watch me, Abbi?" He teased, giving another quick wink to make her heart flutter. "I could use a spotter myself, if you aren't busy."

Her blush deepened slightly. Her mind was wandering to and from his body, and the mention of his workout seemed jarring compared to the dirty thoughts fluttering through her imagination. She was silent, trying to reel in her thoughts. She felt horny when she should feel tired, but didn't know how to convince her body of that fact.

"You okay?" Scott asked, seeing the thoughtful look on her face. His smile faded as he walked to her. He squatted so their eyes were level, looking at her intently. "You look flush all of the sudden." His hands draped gently on her thighs, giving her a gentle reassuring squeeze. "Do you need me to get you something?

She felt hot and jittery, and her body seemed to relay that message instantly. She tapped her feet on the ground, his hands bouncing with her legs. She wanted him, and the age-old battle between logic and lust was suddenly raging in her mind. This was the kind of longing that builds up over time until it feels almost unbearable to sit with. Her chest ached as she looked at him, and the censor in her head lost the battle.

"I need you to fuck me. Badly." She blurted.

Scott stared in disbelief. The moment hung there, just waiting for someone to pluck it out and set things moving forward. "Yeah? Well great news, Abbi." He stayed still, holding her gaze. "I'd be happy to tend to that need." Her face started warming with another smile, and he let himself relax. The possibilities between them felt infinite.

Scott lifted a hand, trailing a finger along her neck, finding a patch of skin not covered by her t-shirt. He let himself really look at her for the first time, his eyes soft with affection. Sex was great, but when it was with someone you enjoyed and admired it was even better. His hand dropped from her neck, fingers trailing along her chest, daring to touch new parts of her he had not yet explored as a gym partner.

He tugged on her hand, pulling her up onto her feet. Abbi leaned in, moving closer in an offering to him. Without hesitating, Scott closed the gap and pressed his lips to hers. The connection felt instantly electric. The warmth of the kiss heightened by the anticipation they both felt. His hands moved to her waist, cupping her sides before sliding down slowly as if to outline her body. His fingers found the hem of her shirt, and with a quick tug upward he lifted it over her head.

He broke the kiss, not being bashful in the slightest to look her up and down, admiring her full breasts secured tightly by her sports bra. He glanced up to her face again, watching her a moment to make sure she wasn't shying away from his hungry gaze at her body. He'd spent plenty of time in that gym thinking about bending her over and enjoying her strong body. All he needed was the permission she'd just granted him.

"Turn around for me." He lifted her hand above her head, giving her a little twirl. He could see the angles of her muscles flexing beneath the surface of her skin, admiring every angle and curve. His eyes fell on her ass, plump from her regular routine of squats and lunges, and the realization he was going to enjoy her body made his cock twitch.

When she was faced away from him, she paused. She felt his strong hands reaching to cup her breasts. Each brush of his fingers across her nipples sent a surge of pleasure through her wanting body. She reached down, pulling at her sports bra, peeling it upward until her heavy breasts were freed from their confines, bouncing gently. Abbi watched his eyes in the mirror, enjoying the look of pleasure in his eyes this act of revealing herself brought with it. She wanted him to look at her. She wanted to make him cum.

Scott pressed up behind her, reaching around to cup each breast in a hand, giving it a gentle squeeze as he admired them in the mirror across the room. He pressed his hips close, his cock now hard, dragged across her ass slowly. He tensed at the pleasure of it, trying to steady himself not to jump ahead to quickly. He wanted to savor this.

Abbi let him guide her, her excitement making her feel as if she were in a trance. The thought she was in full display in an open gym crossed her mind as he started to run his fingers directly over her hard nipples. He pinched hard, and she squirmed in excitement. "Scott..." She whispered, a little embarrassed. She was eager to fuck him, but she wasn't usually one to go around showing herself off in public. "We're going to get kicked out if someone catches us."

"There are other gyms." He mumbled, leaning in to kiss her neck now. She was still sweaty from her workout, but it wasn't going to slow him down. "We can stop anytime."

She pushed her hips back against him, gently swaying her hips to tease his hardened length, inviting him to continue despite the risk of them getting caught. Her hands slid down her sides now, fingers hooking into her leggings. She pushed them down quickly, taking her panties with them. Exposed and in the open, his hands seemed to provide her the only cover of modesty now. She pressed her ass against him, now the thin fabric of his athletic shorts the only barrier between them. They both enjoyed the sensation of his length teasing gently between her cheeks. A little pre-cum started to drip, sticky and warm as it soaked into his shorts.

Abbi reached down between her legs, fingers trailing between her own lips. She was dripping wet, the anticipation alone the foreplay she needed after weeks of pining for him. Her finger danced gently over her swollen clit, and she let out a happy little shiver of excitement. Her pussy ached as she teased herself, wanting to get filled.

Scott reached down to push her hand away. "Here, let me..." His fingers found her clit, slow circles teasing her. "God Abbi... you're soaked. You really need a good fucking, don't you? You should have asked me sooner." He gave her a little wink in the mirror and the butterflies in her stomach took flight again. He lifted a hand to the back of her neck, grabbing hold to push her down. Her hands fell to rest on the bench she'd been sitting on before, bent over and exposed.

He pushed his shorts down without much fanfare. He gave her foot a gentle kick, watching as she adjusted to spread her legs wider. "There you go, good girl." He cooed, reaching forward to touch her ass now, fondling her curves. He spread her open a bit, admiring her tight asshole and slick pink lips. His cock was throbbing, his body ready to enjoy her. His hand grabbed the shaft of his cock, tracing along her wet slit. He braced himself, trying to hold back and not drill into her just yet.

Abbi let out a soft moan, feeling his cock dragging against her pussy, the wonderful squelching sound of her juices reminding them both of her need and excitement. She leaned low, holding herself up just far enough that her hard nipples dragged across the cold pleather of the workout bench. She closed her eyes, the longing of her body to have him fill her suddenly taking over. She pressed her hips back as his cock came for another pass.

"Come on Scott... I can take it." Her voice called up to him, full of anticipation.

Scott grinned, lining his cock up before lifting his hand to her ass. He drove his hips forward, burying his hard length inside of her, pressing until he felt his balls press against her dripping pussy. He held for a moment, just appreciating her warm pussy tight around his throbbing length.

Abbi started to push herself back up from the bench, but a firm hand on her back pushed her down again. "You're fine right there, just relax and take it." His gruff voice such a contrast to his usual lighthearted tone. She felt him stroking his hips, in and out his cock filled her. It was a familiar ache she'd longed for, her swollen lips seeming to radiate heat. She loved the sounds, his pleasured grunts, the soft slurp of her sopping pussy the sounds of her body's satisfaction. He started pounding her, slamming into her until his cock was buried deep, not showing her any mercy. She braced herself against the bench, trying to keep from toppling over. "Fuck daddy..." She groaned, pangs of pleasure mixing with pain as he seemed intent on punishing her pussy.

His hand lifted, coming down hard against her ass. He watched her pale skin start to turn a lovely shade of pink. "Daddy?" He grunted, a happy laugh ringing out after. "You like getting fucked by older men, hm? Say it again."

"Daddy..." She cooed, quickly letting out a shriek as another slap to her ass rang out.

"Good girl..." He teased, resuming his forceful thrusts to reward her. He closed his eyes to concentrate, but he could feel the tension building in his body. He wanted to fill her up with cum and make her lick it off his cock. The thought seemed to swirl in his mind. He seemed close to the edge, ready to burst. He backed away quite suddenly, turning away to try and calm himself down a moment.

She looked up, checking him out in the mirror. She could see his cock standing tall. Her eyes seemed glued to him, just taking in his body. She watched as he pulled off his shirt, finally joining her in her in the full nude. "Is something wrong?" She asked, worried she'd done something he didn't like.

"God no... nothing is wrong. I just felt like I was going to explode." He mumbled, trying not to look at her now, avoiding any stimulation. "Jesus, you're just so wet and I haven't... I haven't done this in a while. I didn't want to cum too soon."

She smiled, pushing herself off the bench. She slid up next to him, leaning in to press her lips against his. He relaxed into her kiss. Their tongues met, dancing around one another affectionately. She pressed her naked body to his, stealing the warmth in the cold air of the open gym.

Abbi's hand fell, wrapping around his swollen cock to stroke gently, not able to resist touching him. He was still slick with her juices, making it easy to run her hand along his length. Her second hand fell, reaching down to cup his balls, giving them a gentle squeeze. She looked at him, watching his face intently, a sense of satisfaction growing as she saw the twitches of pleasure he was trying to subdue on his face. "Just enjoy it, Scott. Let me pleasure you. If you cum, you cum."

He stood, his hips rocking in motion with her hands, enjoying the feeling of the younger woman's attentions. She had a steady, firm hand, and her quickening pace felt almost like she was trying to milk him of his cum. His breath hitched slightly, his excitement quickly rising again. He opened his eyes, looking at her and seeing her amusement. He reached down to grab her wrist, pulling her hand off his cock. "You want me to cum now? I'll fuck you and leave you here to finish yourself off."

Scott twisted her arm, turning her to pin her arm behind her back. He led her toward the end of the gym. He moved her to one of the taller boxes meant for box jumps before releasing her arm. He twirled her back around so she was facing him, looking down at her intently. The pupils of his blue eyes were dilated, adrenaline fueling his desires. "I appreciate the hand job, but if you're going to milk me, I want your pussy." He reached down, cupping her ass before lifting her onto the box. She leaned back to get comfortable, but he slid his cock back into her abruptly, thrusting had before she had time to settle.

Abbi yelped in surprise, but not protest. "Sorry..." She mumbled, looking up at him as suddenly he was thrusting into her hard enough to jolt her body. He breasts bounced with every thrust. Scott put a hand on her thighs, pushing her legs out to stretch her wide open, spreading her legs wide enough she struggled to maintain the posture. She shifted in discomfort, pinned against the box.

"You think that is an apology?" His eyes stared her down, giving her a few hard thrusts until he felt his balls slap hard against her ass, burring his length inside of her. "Apologize properly." He barked.

Abbi's eyes widened. Scott was normally so happy-go-lucky. There was something about him pushing her that seemed to raise her temperature further. She was uncomfortable with the sudden change in personality but at the same time she felt compelled to meet his expectations. Each thrust of his hips were met with her own, grinding back against him. "Sorry, Daddy." She answered, looking up at him apologetically. "I'm sorry for teasing you."

Scott smiled with a nod of approval. "Good girl." He reached down, his thumb pressing against her clit, slowing his thrusts to meet the pace of her movements. He teased her body, looking down to watch as her pussy enveloped his length, warmth spreading through his body. His attention to her clit seemed to spur her on, her hips picking up speed as she took his dick for her own desperate pleasure.

Abbi's cheeks flushed. She closed her eyes, focusing on the feeling of his cock inside of her. Her pussy squeezed around his length, the tip of his cock spreading her open over and over. Her legs began to tremble as the tension built in her body, climbing closer to her goal. Happy moans spilled passed her lips, vibrations dancing around them. "Fuck Scott... this feels so good. I needed your cock so bad." She leaned back until she was practically hanging off the box, spreading her legs wide, grinding her hips against him. Her hands lifted, teasing at her hard nipples, the added thrill adding a breathless quality to her already excited moans.

"Oh god... fuck!" She blurted.

The rush swept over her suddenly, and she didn't try to hold back. She cried out in pleasure, her legs tensing as her muscles spasmed around his cock. She gripped the box, trying to steady herself, panting. Her skin came alight, a rush of pleasure seeming to cascade through every inch of her. "Oh god..." She panted, looking him in the eyes as her climax took her. She milked his cock as her pussy spasmed around it, riding out the pleasure.

Scott didn't miss the opportunity. As soon as she started to orgasm, he picked up his thrusts again, enjoying the feeling of her squirming on him. He reveled in the look of pure pleasure on her face, her body still milking him, her dripping pussy still welcoming him; it was all intoxicating. He was happy to know she was taken care of. He had his own needs to worry about.

Abbi let out little yelps as her orgasm subsided, still met with his vigorous thrusts. She was sensitive from her orgasm. She flinched slightly, but kept her legs spread for him, welcoming him to continue. "Jesus Scott, you're going to split me in half."

His skin glistened, sweat forming on his brow. He'd already felt ready to burst, it didn't take long. He reached down, grabbing her ass while he watched her breasts bounce with each thrust. He picked up the pace again, now slamming into her so hard the box she was resting on was starting to thud hard against the wall. He let out a heavy grunt, closing his eyes, back arching as he leaned over her. He buried his cock deep, letting thick ropes of cum stream out to fill her. He twitched, hands squeezing her ass tight, almost burying his fingers into her flesh as he emptied himself.

When he'd finished, they both remained still, the sounds of their heavy panting the only response to what had just happened.

The fog of lust seemed to lift, and Abbi looked up at Scott sheepishly.

He smiled down. He slid his softening cock out of her with a happy slurp, feeling as his cock dripped from the mix of their juices, leaving a few drops on the gym mats below. He looked up, pointing to one of the cameras installed in the gym. "Let's see how long our membership lasts, hm? I bet if anyone reviews that tape they're just going to jerk off and hope we come back and do this every night."

Abbi looked up, blushing deeply, face hot. "Oh god, I didn't even think about the cameras... you did?"

"Yes, of course. Why do you think I fucked you out here? We could just as easily have gone in the bathroom. You asked to get fucked, I figured you were in for the thrill of it being public."

Abbi stood quickly, hands darting to her thighs as cum started to drip down her leg. She scrambled over to where they'd dropped her clothes, trying to pull on her leggings quickly, almost tripping over herself. "No! I was just horny! I didn't think about it being recorded. God, what if anyone sees that? Aren't you embarrassed?"

"Embarrassed?" He asked, watching her as she covered herself. He casually strolled back to his clothes, pulling them on with less haste. "Why would I be embarrassed? We both wanted it... we enjoyed it. If anything, now there is just video evidence out there of how much you like cock, Abbi. Nothing wrong with that." He gave her a little wink.

12