Gym Rats Ch. 01: A New Workout

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Abbi looked back at him, horrified. She pulled her t-shirt on, not even bothering with the bra. Her nipples, still hard, poked gently through the fabric. "I didn't want evidence of that!" She was blushing so hard her cheeks looked almost purple.

Scott realized she wasn't joking around. He moved over to her, reaching out to stroke her arm, trying to be affectionate. "Sorry Abbi... I thought-"

"You didn't think!" She shouted at him, tone full of exasperation.

"Hey," he moved toward her, trying to lean in for another kiss. He liked her, he wouldn't have done something to hurt her purposefully. "Let me make it up to you, okay? Let's meet up outside of the gym... we can go on a date. No sex."

She jerked away from him before their lips met, moving toward the door to grab her bag. "Forget about it. I need to get out of here."

Scott watched as she ran out the door, letting her go without him.

----

Authors Note: Hello! Thank you for reading. Please feel free to provide any comments or feedback. I'd love to hear your thoughts, and look forward to writing more stories in the future.

12