Gym Sauna Therapy Leads To More

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Eventually he slid his fingers out of my ass and moved to straddle my stomach. His heavy balls smothered the head of my cock with their warmth and weight. Steve then leaned forward until his cock lay against my precum soaked stomach. He reached back and refilled my ass with his two fingers causing me to moan loudly. His fingers provided the fullness I now craved and I tilted my ass upwards to make it easier for him to finger me. I wrapped my legs around his back, pulling him into me as he began to slowly grind his hips into my stomach so that his dick slid against my cock and up and down the center of my abs. With each thrust his cock became slicker with my juices. His face lowered until our noses were nearly touching and he gazed deeply into my eyes. His eyes were glazed with a combination of pleasure and lust. We were no longer friends. We were animals preparing to fuck.

Without thinking I grabbed the back of his head and pulled his mouth roughly against mine. Our tongues invaded each other's mouths, and roughly swirled against each other. So much for my no kissing rule, Steve now owned me completely.

Steve moved to straddled my face, dipping his cock into my willing mouth. I sucked him hungrily, the taste of my precum making my head spin. Out of the corner of my eye I noticed him reaching for something in his shorts, which were still on the bench behind my head.

I heard the sound of a condom wrapper and knew what was about to happen. Steve rolled a condom onto his dick, and reached back into his shorts for a small bottle of lube, which he applied liberally to his cock. I would later learn that Steve had been planning this seduction for quite sometime now and my hamstring injury was the opportunity he'd been looking for.

"You okay Mike," he asked as he positioned himself over my asshole. I wordlessly nodded then grabbed the back of my knees and pulled them to my chest.

I then felt the head of his cock press gently against my virgin hole. I pressed my asshole outwards, opening myself to him, inviting his throbbing meat inside. After his head eased past my entrance, he suddenly plunged his entire length into me with one aggressive thrust. Despite his ample girth and the fact that I had never been fucked before, I felt no pain aside from some discomfort deep inside my bowels. I had never had anything as long as his dick inside of me and it took me a minute for my insides to adjust. Steve paused with his cock buried completely inside me and looked down for signs of discomfort. I raised my head and met his eyes with a intense, unblinking glare, and with a volume and confidence that surprised myself I said, "Fuck me."

"Good boy," he said with a smirk as he rocked back, sliding his cock out until the head stretched my entrance, and then plunged roughly inside. From there he began fucking me with an easy rhythm of deep strokes: forcefully plunging inside, then slowly sliding out.

Plunge, slide. Plunge, slide. Plunge, slide. The more my body became accustomed to his fucking, the more intense the sensations became. The pleasure of having this man fill me to my limit was indescribable. I gasped and moaned uncontrollably and my cock felt as stiff as iron against my stomach.

Without breaking his rhythmic fucking, Steve leaned forward and whispered into my ear. The feeling of his breath against my neck and ear made my entire body tingle.

"That's a good boy Mike, take Daddy's big cock. That's it. You're a good little fuck hole, son. From now on being a good son means pleasing Daddy's cock and milking Daddy's load. Do you like having Daddy's dick inside you? Huh Mike? Do you like getting fucked?"

As he whispered, he increased the pace of his thrusts. The pleasure was incredible and between my uncontrolled whimpering and moaning I could barely speak. Between gasps I whispered, "Yy-ye-es daddy, fu-uu-uu-ck me. Please fuck me with your huge cock. Keep fucking me. Don't stop Steve. Don't stop Daddy. Use my ass. Use my ass. Use it Daddy. Just use it. Keep using it."

Steve looked down into my eyes and smiled as he continued to thrust rapidly into my ass.

I'm not sure what took hold of me but at that moment I returned his gaze and opened my mouth and stuck out my tongue as far as I could.

I don't know how Steve knew what I wanted, I'm not even sure I knew what I wanted, but without hesitating, Steve collected the spit in his mouth and slowly pressed it through his lips, letting gravity pull it onto my tongue. Once I had it in my mouth, I swallowed, never breaking eye contact with the man fucking me.

After watching me swallow his spit, Steve began fucking me with a speed and ferocity I never imagined possible and before too long he seized up and groaned loudly. I felt his cock throb several times as he shot spurt after spurt of hot cum into his condom. It took at least a minute for his full body spasms to subside, and at that point he pulled his dick from my ass.

I had never seen a condom so full. The tip stretched and drooped downwards with the heavy weight of his semen. He then grabbed my ankles and lifted my body until my legs were over my head and I was resting on my shoulders with my swollen cock pointed at my face.

"It's your turn to cum Mike, but be a good boy and stroke your cock off into your mouth. I want to watch you drink your load."

Without hesitation I began stroking myself rapidly knowing that I would not last long. As I neared the edge, Steve pulled his condom off and tilted it until his warm cum began running over my cock and fist. The cum traveled to the tip of my dick until it dripped directly onto my waiting tongue. Tasting Steve's cum this way was too erotic for me to handle and I began to cum hard. I aimed my urethra into my open mouth and spasmed hard as spurt after spurt of hot cum squirted from my engorged cock. By then Steve had emptied the condom and more and more of Steve's cum dripped from my cock with each ejaculation.

I was able to catch most of the mixture in my mouth with the rest landing on my face and neck. I had seen enough pornos to know that men like sluts to play with their cum before swallowing, so I opened my mouth and pressed the massive wad of mixed cum against my lips for Steve to see.

Steve smiled and with a loving look, said, "You can swallow it now bud." The mixture of our cum was warm and thick but the taste was not unpleasant and mentally I added sperm swallowing to my list of sex acts I wanted more of.

"Well done Mike, well done," Steve said as he collected his clothes. "I have to head home before the wife gets worried. Can I count on you to make your midnight hamstring treatment tomorrow?"

"Yes," I whispered, still out of breath.

"Excellent. Just make sure to close the door tight when you leave. And don't worry about locking it, the door should do that on its own."

Steve patted me on my head then walked down the locker row until he turned the corner and disappeared from sight.

I closed my eyes, collecting myself, but then heard Steve talking again.

"Hey Dale, how's it going? Didn't know you were around or I would've told you to join in. As a matter of fact, wait here a minute."

My eyes shot open in horror. "Holy shit!" I thought, "there was another guy in here??!! How long had he been here? Did he hear us? I was moaning and yelling so loudly... oh god. What had he seen? Who the fuck is Dale????!!"

I heard footsteps getting closer and Steve reappeared with a smile. In a soft voice no doubt intended to keep "Dale" from hearing anything, Steve said, "So the night janitor is a great guy named Dale. Great guy. He's been working here forever. We've told him to retire but he refuses. Says he wouldn't know what to do with himself."

"Okay," I muttered. Not knowing where this was headed and growing more nervous.

"Anyway, he lost his wife not too long ago and probably hasn't had anyone touch his dick in god knows how long. I'm pretty sure the dude is closer to 80 than 70, it can't be easy for a guy that age to get his rocks off."

I continued to stare silently at Steve. Nothing was registering.

"I was thinking you could help him out."

"Help him out?" I asked incredulously.

Steve reached into his shorts pocket and pulled out a condom. "I've got another condom," he said with a mischievious smile." And he's been back there stroking what has to be the hardest boner any octogenarian has ever sported. Why don't you let him try out that hot ass for a bit?"

Try out my ass? Was he serious? Before tonight I'd never touched another man's dick. Now I was getting asked to let a stranger I still hadn't met or even seen, stick his erection up my ass. Before tonight the simple logic of "He Needs to Cum" + "My Ass Will Make Him Cum" = "Of Course He Can Shove His Dick Inside Me" would have sounded utterly insane.

So of course my response to Steve was, "Sure Steve, of course he can fuck me. Send him over!"

Steve smiled, have me a fist bump, yelled "Come and get it Dale! He said he's happy to let you fuck him!" and walked off, still barefoot and clutching his clothes to his crotch.

The light sound of Steve's feet were drowned out by the approaching sound of work boots on pavement. Soon a thin, white haired man with a mustache and slightly stooped shoulders sheepishly rounded the corner. Dale could not have been a day younger than 75. He stood about 5'8, 140 lbs., and wore blue coveralls. I thought to myself, "How the hell is this guy going to fuck me? He's either going to break something or have a heart attack." Everything about him screamed frail old man.

But then I noticed the erection straining at his crotch. At least one part of Dale clearly still worked.

There was an awkward pause as Dale and I looked at each other for the first time. It's one of the absurdities of the human condition that two people can feel embarrassed despite a mutual understanding that they are seconds away from fucking. I decided to break the ice.

Without another word I flipped into doggy position and lifted my ass as high in the air as possible. My face pressed against the bench while I reached back to spread my ass cheeks. Here I was, offering my freshly fucked hole to a stranger. There would be no kissing, stroking or sucking. We wouldn't even exchange names or a handshake. He needed to cum. My ass would make him cum. This was the new calculus that dominated my thoughts. Offering my body for this old man to use however he wanted now made sense.

I heard the janitor unzip his coveralls, tear open a condom, spit on his hand to lube his cock, and then felt the now familiar pressure of a man entering my body. His cock was averaged sized but rock hard. My ass stretched easily to accommodate him as he immediately began fucking me at a rapid pace.

It made me feel a bizarre sense of sadness for this man. He was treating this as though his time with me was limited. As if he was afraid I would come to my senses and run off. Little did he know that at that moment he could do whatever he wanted to me for as long as he wanted. I wanted him to use my body to do whatever he needed to shoot the biggest, most satisfying load of cum he possibly could.

After what couldn't have been more than a few minutes, Dale gasped and pulled my hips hard into him. I felt his body tense and his cock throb. Once his balls were spent, he stumbled backwards into a locker as he hurriedly removed his condom, zipped up, and rushed out of sight.

I collapsed on the bench and stared up at the ceiling, content with the understanding that tonight would not be the last time I satisfied either of these men. And that my body was now open for business.

After about 5 minutes I sat up, got dressed, and headed for the door. On my way out I noticed Dale in the shower room, slowly sweeping his mop back and forth with his head down.

The feeling of sadness I had for Dale returned and as I started to open the door I stopped. I turned and walked toward Dale, who comically kept his head down, right up until I grabbed his face and gently kissed his forehead. He looked at me in disbelief as I sunk to my knees and unzipped his coveralls. I fished out his soft cock and leaned forward to suck the entire cock into my mouth. His cock smelled and tasted strongly of cum and condom latex but rather than disgust me I felt my dick to harden. I swirled my tongue around and around his cock head, and sucked gently on his flaccid penis, stretching it away from his body.

Dale touched me gently on my cheek and I looked up while continuing to suck him. "I do appreciate it son, but I'm afraid that these days this old geezer has only one hard-on a night if he's lucky."

Without responding I have his a final suck, pulling it away from his body until it exited my lips with a loud "Pop!" I then pressed his penis against his stomach and began bathing his scrotum with my tongue, spending time sucking each of his testicles into my mouth. My intent was not to get him hard again. I was cleaning his sex parts because I wanted him to understand that he was still desirable and had no need to be ashamed.

The stench of man sex was even stronger on his balls and in his white pubic hair, which caused my dick to swell even more until it strained against my pants. Eventually I stood up and came face to face with Dale. I then took his hand, and pressed it against my erection.

"Dale my dick is hard right now because of you," I said as I felt him gently massage my hardness. "I'll be here tomorrow and I hope you are too."

I kissed him once more on the forehead, turned, and headed home a changed man.

12