Gym Surprise

Story Info
He gets a surprise at the gym.
1.3k words
4.38
42.3k
48
2
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I had been going to a certain gym for a couple of years. This place had a lack of weights and machines. I asked the manager if they were ever going to upgrade the place. He said they didn't have any money for new equipment. I soon found a new gym to attend. I really liked this new place. There were serious bodybuilders working out there. I soon found out I was making gains on my body.

One day when I was working out a woman came up to me.

"You're really adding some muscle there, keep up the good work," she told me.

I found out her name was Victoria. I told her I was Roger. She said if I ever needed help or a partner she was available. Victoria was a serious bodybuilder. She looked better than most of the women working out there. I looked over her body more than a few times. She generally wore sweat pants and a sweat shirt but I could make out her muscular body. I could see more than a few guys looking her over.

One time I was doing leg curls. I was tired and not doing them correctly.

"Keep your ass down," I heard Victoria say to me.

She said we should work out a few times together. I was sure a few of the guys there wondered what she saw in me. After one session she asked if I was hungry. We ended up going back to her apartment where she made us both a salad with chicken breast in it. After we ate we had a talk.

"Can I tell you something personal?"

I said she could tell me anything she wanted. Victoria said she found me attractive. She asked if I was attracted to her. I said that yes, she was an attractive woman. I found it a bit strange. Victoria was probably in her early thirties. I was twenty three at the time. I wondered why she liked a younger guy like me.

"You have to keep this a secret," she said.

I wondered what the big deal was. Victoria stood up from the table. She pulled down her sweat pants and the underwear she had on. I was now staring at a man sized cock. This was one of the few times I didn't know what to say. Victoria said she wanted me to stay and have sex with her.

"I'm going to back to my bedroom. If you join me, great. If you leave, please keep all this to yourself."

Victoria kicked her sweatpants and underwear away. Off came her sweatshirt. I was looking at her ripe breasts. Off she went to the bedroom. I sat there for a few minutes. Should I walk or stay. I got up and stripped out of my workout clothes. I walked back to the bedroom. There was Victoria stroking her long, thick cock. Damn. I never thought I would get excited seeing a shemale naked.

I joined Victoria on the bed. She turned to me and we kissed. Her breasts were pressed into me chest. Our cocks were rubbing against each other. I was soon getting hard. Victoria moved down the bed. She took my dick in her hand and brought it to her mouth. She inhaled my prick. Victoria was bobbing up and down my pole. She made me super hard in short order. After that, Victoria moved over top of my dick. She reached back and positioned my dick at her ass. Victoria then slowly slid down onto my mushroom.

We both grunted together. Victoria placed her hands on my chest. She began to work up and down my erect dick. I had only had anal sex one time before. Victoria's ass muscles gripped me tight.

"Oh fuck!" She cried out.

I brought my ass up off the bed. I was feeding her every inch I had. All I can say is that we were having some intense fucking sex. I raised my hands up to her chest. I squeezed her ripe tits. I found each nipple and I pinched them both. Victoria let out these screams. The bed was going up and down from all the movement of us ass fucking. Her ass muscles were like a vise around my pole. We must have gone at it for a good half hour.

It got to the point that I couldn't hold back much longer. I pumped my cock into her bottom a few more times and then I blasted her with my seed. I had a lot of cum in me that day. I just kept squirting my white hot cum into her greedy ass. After a few minutes of that, Victoria collapsed onto my chest. I still had my cock buried in her ass. Victoria's body was shaking in my arms. She finally pulled free. Victoria got to her feet and ran back to the bathroom.

I heard the toilet flush and the sink water running. Victoria came back to the bedroom with some wet clothes. She wiped me down and then got next to me on the bed.

She wanted me to know she rarely ever had sex with another person. She didn't want others to know she was a shemale. That is why she never bedded down with anyone from the gym. More than a few guys there came onto her. She didn't want her secret out and she knew every guy there would be talking about her. I said her secret was safe with me. We weren't quite done. Victoria got her face to my cock. Her cock was now positioned at my mouth. It was the first time I ever sucked a cock.

As she worked on my dick she was pushing her long cock down my throat. I choked more than a few times trying to take her prick down. We really didn't go that long. I felt Victoria tense up and she shot her load of cum into my mouth. I had no choice. I swallowed as much of it as I could. Victoria pulled away. Her cum dripped onto my face and chin. I had to use those towels to clean myself off.

That was the beginning of our love affair together. We would work out at the gym and then head back to her apartment. If you are wondering, Victoria did use her cock on me. She told me to get on all fours at the edge of her bed. She stood on the floor and slid her fat cock into my virgin ass. That first time hurt like hell. Victoria's cock was nearly as big as mine.

She placed her hands on my hips and then took me hard. Victoria pounded my tight hole that first time. I know I screamed a few times. She stretched out my tight ass with her fat dick. I experienced feeling her hot cream entering my body. I arched my back when I felt her give me her load. There was a lot of female cum she gave me that first time. After she pulled out I felt her seed drip out of my hole.

I never thought I would like something like that. Over time I got used to having a cock in my ass. More often than not, I fucked Victoria's ass. She seemed to need my dick inside her bottom. My cock was sore more than a few times from being in her tight hole. Things are now going well between us. More than a few tongues are wagging when we show up together to workout.

One of the bodybuilders at the gym came over to me one day.

"You lucky dog" he told me. "How did you manage to get Victoria?"

I told him that I didn't choose her, she chose me. We will be soon moving in together. We are giving up our apartments and getting a larger place. We want to make sure we get a king size bed so we have plenty of room to fuck each other.