All Comments on 'Gympregnation'

by fidget1

Sort by:
  • 12 Comments
AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

I'd like a continuation of this. Maybe with a few more pair of subjects involved.

33RPMVinylPants33RPMVinylPants6 months ago

Fun! Maybe the sequel could be a little more public/group oriented?

"My new private sponsor wants me to try a shelf-stable version for mass market. Oh crap, all his workout buddies get their protein powder from the same can!" cue massive gym breeding orgy

Kinda where I thought this one was going.

GoldenShellbackGoldenShellback6 months ago

Incredible story great work

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

I love the consciousness of losing control, the knowledge of sliding into inevitability. Great story.

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

Great story. I loved the determination of the scientist to collect the data even though she was aware of being so much at risk!

QuillWalkerQuillWalker5 months ago

God please make this a series, it doesn’t even have to be “gympregnation 2”, it could have another name, but this idea of people falling to their own drugs, the conscious awareness of losing control and being altered… it’s really hot.

CuriosityCat2922CuriosityCat29225 months ago

This was hot! I was really hoping that other gym guys would have been effected and she would have had a train ran on her, each of them filling her with their potent cum.

TailskoTailskoabout 1 month ago

This has quickly became my favorite story, period.

lexlogan8lexlogan81 day ago

Scientists will experiment -- knowledge for knowledge's sake! Oh, crap, won't that baby ever shut up? (Five stars and favorite.)

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userfidget1@fidget1
I write short, erotic stories that heavily feature a loss of control. These are usually told with a focus on the victim, and often the events of the story will be the unintended consequences of the victim's own actions. I try to post a story or new chapter at least once every ...