Gympregnation

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The conditioning had been intended to ensure his lucky girl's conception, but I had never even considered that that lucky girl could just as easily be me. It was too late now, of course, and I couldn't be happier to feel this stranger's warm jizz coating my unprotected womb as his cock continued to rhythmically pulse inside me. Conception confirmed.

After ejaculating what felt like a gallon of thick, pungent cum, the trainer's cock finally finished its reflexive jerking. He wasted no time pulling out, and I immediately missed the sensation of his cock filling me up. I glanced over my shoulder for one final look at his magic schlong, watching it droop a bit as one last giant glob dripped from the tip onto the floor.

I could feel an ample supply oozing out of me and onto the massage table as well, and felt a warm glow of satisfaction as I made a mental note that semen production increase had been a resounding success.

I took a second to double-check my mental state, just in case, but happily confirmed that the conditioning had worked as intended. A minute ago I couldn't wait for the trainer to inseminate me, and now I couldn't wait for my body to start swelling from the spunk he had just put inside me. He had done his part, sliding his sensitive cock into my attractive, fertile body until he came, and now it was my job to get good and knocked up so I could produce his offspring.

As he reached for his clothes I meekly suggested that he go take a shower first, since washing off the pheromones would likely decrease his chances of affecting another woman. He had already lost interest in me, however, and, after pulling his shorts over his half-erect dick, he stumbled out of the room without a backward glance. That didn't bode well. I didn't know exactly how long the effects of the dose I had given him would last, but until he washed it off, any woman within smelling distance would quickly become just as eager to let him cum inside her as I had.

When I had put myself back together enough to painfully hobble out of the back room, I saw the trainer talking to a gym bunny on the elliptical with massive fake tits, barely contained in a tight, revealing tank top. I could tell that her body was already responding strongly to his powerful masculinity: she was hanging on his every word, taking deep breaths of his enticing, addictive musk, and I knew that she was becoming more receptive by the second, both physically and mentally, to being impregnated.

It occurred to me that I should probably do something, warn her somehow, but it was so hard to muster any will to act. Plus, I knew how badly my thickly muscled stud wanted to empty his swelling balls inside her fuckable body, and it just felt so natural for me to submit to his wishes. I was aware that I was still being affected by his musk, so fresh in my nostrils, but in the end all I could do was stand by and watch as the busty future mother began to subconsciously arch her back to show off her tits, just as I had.

When I caught her discreetly sliding her thumb along the throbbing erection once again tenting his shorts, I rubbed my toned belly in anticipation, knowing that my offspring would be getting at least one sibling today.

Finally, I watched her meekly follow him back to the massage room, fake tits jiggling, her perfectly made-up face full of the same adoration and unbridled lust that mine had shown mere minutes before, just as eager for him to forcefully use her curvy body to relieve his reproductive urges as I had been. Her mind was being bombarded by a cocktail of amped-up sex hormones, overwhelming her inhibitions with lofty thoughts of romance, submission, pleasure, love, destiny...

But I knew that there was no magic, no romance. She was merely under the influence of a chemical that I had specifically designed to convince her to let him cum inside her. Once she had successfully drained his heavy balls into her tight slit and flooded her waiting egg, it would be too late. Her fertilized body would reprogram her into his breedslut, just as I was, and she would be discarded, just as I had been. Her horny stud would move on, obeying his own amped-up instinctual need to spread his seed still further, filling as many willing, fertile pussies with his cum as he could, and leaving a trail of brainwashed, knocked-up hotties in his wake.

It was almost surreal watching her be subjected to the same irresistible sequence of events that I had experienced just minutes before, seeing each stage of my own submission mirrored in her body and behavior. Still, as I watched her tapered waist and tight ass disappear into the back room, I completely understood her eagerness to spread her toned legs and allow him to plunge his cock deep into her unprotected pussy over and over again until he came. From my outside perspective it seemed like a needlessly risky, irrational decision on her part, and yet I had fallen under his intoxicating influence just as easily, and hadn't been able to resist letting him impregnate me either. And, of course, now that his cum was working its magic inside me I still couldn't help thinking he was special too, despite knowing intellectually that it was all a lie. I left the determined young couple to enjoy the exertions that would eventually trigger their euphoric gene-mixing, gathered up my forgotten notes, and made my way home.

I knew that I should have been horrified at what had happened, at having accidentally conditioned myself into becoming a single mom, but my formula's power over my mind was absolute, and I couldn't wait for my mate's powerful seed to force my sexy body to swell and grow for him.

I staggered into work the following Monday, bruised, sore, bred, and brainwashed by my own work, but nonetheless very satisfied on the whole.

Field test 1 a complete success. I noted, rubbing my trim belly expectantly. Field test 2 won't be ready for at least nine months.

12