Gypsy Fortune Teller

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Say you like it..."

Clara moaned wholeheartedly into the invading member, drool running down her chin as her hips undulated with a suppressed need.

"Go on, say it!" Janey ordered, eyes twinkling menacingly and her muscles flexing into hard knots as she commanded the other woman.

Clara snorted and looked up, obviously miffed. The fortune teller took both hands off Janey's hips and pointed at her own bulging neck, as if to say, What the fuck do you want from me here?

"Er," Janey replied, nonplussed, "maybe a thumbs up then?"

/////

Clara felt the cock in her throat throbbing, felt the heat in her loins stoked like a violent furnace as she held up a shaky hand in a thumbs up.

The monster dick disappeared.

Then it thundered back home hard. And again. And again.

Clara's body shook as the world contracted to sights and sounds and smells; hard striated muscle under pale flesh, seeming to pound with the heartbeat of mountains, the lewd GGGLLORRKKLLUUPP of slobber lubricated fuck-meat hammering into her throat like a piston and the smell of sweat and feminine musk, the heady scent of huge fertile dick and the burgeoning note of pre-spunk in the symphony of sensation.

The gypsy felt like she was being fucked apart as Janey sped up again, Clara's quim spurting out jets of fem-jizz as her box cranked into high gear, her reproductive organs hitting new heights. With a choked scream she came, hard; the spray of juices looked like it had come out of a wash bucket, not that tight cunt.

She couldn't understand why she was orgasming with nothing inside her and nobody munching on her clit, but it was mind over matter and her brain was sending ecstatic signals to every inch of her body. Her body tensed again as it was battered by another orgasm, every tendon in her stretched to twanging tautness as she rode the sensations.

Janey owned her face, the larger woman muttering vicious sexual promises and filthy language as she pounded Clara again and again. The gypsy girl flopped like a landed fish as another flood of sensations hijacked her cunt, the nub of her clitoris standing up massively, her thighs rubbing furiously as she clenched them tight together in her pleasure.

She was a passenger, Janey's cock was using her as a vibrating orgasm machine and she could no more stop it than turn back the tide.

The pace was speeding up and Clara's eyes watered as she screamed and bucked and beat futilely at the armoured hips that drove the dominating dick in and out with such force, all in vain. Her limbs felt like spaghetti as her energy burned away under the onslaught and she whimpered as the oral assault grew faster and faster, slobber and pre-cum and mucus flying out from her wide stretched, abused lips on each retreating stroke.

Janey was going to cum and Clara knew it. She was going to fucking die, her neck split apart by the slowly expanding she-dick that was ravaging her mouth and throat, drowned by the onrushing torrent of cum that her pre-cum filled belly couldn't hope to take. She felt the shaft bulge again, and then more as Janey's insults and dirty talk degenerated into a bestial growl.

This was it.

/////

Janey's world was on fire as her massive balls churned visibly, the flesh slowly expanding as inhumanly potent seed factories went into overdrive. She was soooo close, her chest heaving, silly cartoonish breasts bouncing wildly with her thrusts as she worked, pecs flexing with the lightning bolts of lust coursing through her.

Oh FUCK yeeesssss...

Janey felt her breath hitch, her new reflexes for her new cock letting her know release was imminent through the pink haze of pleasure. She was doing to douse this slut, she was going to fucking paint her with jizz she was going to-

With a scream like a striking tiger, Janey pushed Clara off her cock and took a shaking step back, body exploding with mass as she flexed down hard, her teeth bared in animal ecstasy and agony.

/////

Clara sprawled to the floor of the tent in a puddle of her own juices, a gout of pre-cum escaping from her taut stomach to coat her lips and dribble down her chin as her hands went instinctively to her abused throat.

But her eyes were not for the naked flesh of her own body, or the ruined dampness of her tent. They were locked on the straining behemoth grunting and shaking on the other side of the enclosure, the pale flesh red with effort and bulging obscenely like the steroid fuelled bodybuilding all-star dream team all crammed into one massive body.

Janey's head was a purple rictus of intense concentration and endless effort, eyes screwed shut and harsh, ragged breaths whistling through her teeth, full, luscious lips curled back in a snarl as her body shook. Beach ball sized shoulders were growing slowly into boulder sized chunks of brawn as Janey continued to flex down, biceps splitting into peaks that would put engine blocks to shame and each and every muscle seeming to inflate.

Not as much as one 'muscle' though.

Janey's cock was frightening.

It seemed like any ounce of blood that could be squeezed into the fleshy weapon of Janey's dick had been, veins standing out down it's length like hawser cables as the muscular futa crimped off her orgasm. The shaft was literally inches wider than it had been only moments ago and it didn't even seem like flesh any more, gleaming and shiny looking like polished purple marble. Below it jiggled and jumped two enormous testes, each the size of basketballs and bouncing under the pressure of that amazing sperm production.

Clara crawled over to the huge futa as Janey began to straighten, muscles still bulging, but relaxing slowly, her colour still livid, but at least more normal. The straining flesh of that rock hard cock was still in evidence though, undiminished and looking more and more fierce with every heartbeat.

Under the shadows of Janey's traps and shoulders, Clara couldn't make out her face as she waddled across the juice and spit soaked floor on her knees, chest out and presenting her luscious tits to the giant.

"Thanks Janey for not blowing that load down my neck..." the gypsy croaked earnestly, eyes full of thanks and genuine emotion, tinged with the disappointment her twisted side felt about not bowing out in such a spectacular fashion. The twisted side that she knew Janey now owned.

"Let me suck off that glorious monster cock and you can cover me in cum, use me like your little cum bitch..."

There was a sinister little chuckle from the massive form looming over her as Clara knelt before her, tits pressed together in submission, spit and cunt juices anointing her lithe body.

With savage speed, the huge futa pounced and Clara found herself jerked to the bigger woman's waist height, one massive hand around her neck and the other pressing her spread legs across the massive tip of that dong. She could feel the cum-slit in the girl-dick lewdly kissing her sopping pussy as the voice came from above.

"I didn't stop because of your throat..." Clara was tilted to look into the evilly gleaming eyes of her client, "I stopped because I want all of my cum to hammer your little womb and KNOCK YOU THE FUCK UP!"

/////

Janey grinned sadistically as Clara struggled in vain to escape her clutches, in the process mashing her pussy into the weeping slit of Janey's cock head.

The mousey little girl that had walked into the tent minutes ago was, well not gone perhaps, but very different. The power she had was thrilling, somehow amplifying her pleasure over and over again as she luxuriated in her erotic dominance of this woman. She didn't even mind that she had a massive she-dong, when all she wanted when walking into the tent was to look and feel like a brunette Supergirl. A tiny analytical part of her noted absently that, really, this massive size, boulders of throbbing striated muscle attached to an extra veiny love-variety muscle wasn't really what she was after. I just happened to be what she had gotten.

And she loved it.

Judging by the regular splash of pussy juices and pre-cum slapping into the tent floor, despite Clara's protests, the gypsy woman was loving it too.

Panting with lust and suppressed pleasure, Janey turned and placed Clara on the table, leaning as as she did so, driving hard with the fearsome straining log that was her girl-dick. She felt the head burrow inch or two, making minimal progress and stretching the gypsy hugely, to the sound track of hitching, choking gasps from the woman as flesh burrowed inexorably into wet, yielding flesh. Janey leaned in closer, flattening her improbably huge soft breasts into Clara's chest and neck, the pecs swelling and flexing beneath as she reached up and slid her hands down, hooking them under Clara's armpits and reaching up her back to hold the gypsy's shoulders in place.

She could feel the smaller woman's warm breath in her face as Clara moaned and panted, mouth open and slack with the assault of pain and pleasure she was enduring. Janey thrust again, she head bobbing slightly as her hips hammered home again, descending another inch or two, patiently working to get to the deepest possible sanctum of her partner; she felt Clara's full, wet lips accidentally graze her cheekbone and turned to the dazed woman, eyes full of lust.

Janey leaned in and mashed her porn-starlet lips into Clara's own slack mouth, revelling in the sensation of her first lesbian kiss and also, if she was honest, revelling in how she owned that succulent mouth beneath hers now, sharing breath and saliva and, as Clara woke to the new sensation, sharing tongues as well.

/////

The sensory overload was frying Clara's brain. She was a slender wand of pale flesh underneath and surrounded by warm, vibrant muscle, the heat and sexual sweat amplified by the scented breath of her dominator; the table was cold against her slickly sliding back and the hands gripping her shoulders were a bit too strong and insistent, but all of the positive and negative inputs couldn't hope to match the firework display of pain and pleasure that was her cunt.

Janey grunted into her mouth as that cock sawed in another inch or two, the bigger woman's sweet soft lips roving over Clara's own, sometimes sucking her tongue in lewd echoes of the penetration below. Clara beat at the wood of the table as her pussy stretched massively around the invading she-dick and she whimpered into her needy kisses as she felt her insides rearrange.

She closed her eyes and panted shallowly as the onslaught diminished for a heartbeat, barely even realising that the frantic writhing of her attempted escape had turned into a grinding tease.

She had given Janey a gypsy wish and turned this mousey girl's power fantasy inside out, turning this tiny woman into a huge sexual freak -- it just happened that Clara felt at the time that her needs were best served by being fucked by a hugely hung behemoth. The obligatory sting in the tail was working in both their favours now. Well, Janey would probably come to get used to it at least... almost definitely.

Clara shuddered and barked out a series of rasping screams as two more entire inches of meat wider than her thigh pushed inside her frantically juicing pussy.

She knew that she needed a bit of mystical gypsy help herself now, amid the lust fogged, terrified storm clouds of her mind. She had to make her body fit this invader. It wouldn't go wrong.

Above Clara, Janey's body tensed as the hugely muscled futa bucked once and then twice, the sheer bulk of her seeming to swallow Clara's body like a muscular, fleshy cave.

She needed help with that cock. That glorious cock. The cock that was making her scream like a siren into Janey's hungry mouth.

It was a bad idea. Just a little wish.

Clara felt Janey pull her hips up and back for a terrible second and then drive them in hard, spearing another six inches of cock into her, rearranging her insides and making her sobs of pain and joy hitch as her diaphragm was assaulted by the plundering dick-flesh.

She wanted to be able to take that dick and show this domineering, hung, gorgeous super-hottie who exactly was doing the magic around here. No matter all those dim, far away warning bells, she was going to out-fuck that meat.

Fuck consequences.

I wish that my body could take anything this bitch can do to me.

Clara hiccuped.

/////

Janey growled in satisfaction as she felt Clara's pussy yield beneath her and raised her hips to drive in another six bloated inches, her breath hot and heavy as she kept the gypsy girl pinned beneath her.

Then Clara hiccuped.

Janey's driving cock didn't just power in another few inches, it rammed home like the wrath of gods. She let out a raspy moan as inch after inch burrowed deeper and deeper into the smaller woman, feeling the heat of her cock on her abs even through the flesh of Clara's belly. The fortune teller was going nuts, her body shuddering spastically and her breathing going ragged as orgasm hijacked her brain. In the close confines of Janey's arched, hugely wide body, the effect amplified a hundred fold, sound and fury and raw sex permeating the intimate confines of the space beneath Janey's enormous form.

Janey's balls lurched into high gear as the rim of her glans battered through the meagre resistance of Clara's cervix, the sensations along each foot of her cock stirring her reproductive organs to new heights of output and performance.

With a snarling, contemptuous kiss, Janey seized Clara's mouth in her own and savagely ripped her hips up and backwards, drawing out a ridiculous length of girly tube steak. She felt Clara's heels hammer into her thighs in a vain attempt to hold her in place, to let the moment stretch out, but Janey didn't need a slow fuck; she wanted to mould this pliant pussy into a Janey-only zone, to put her mark forever on this snooty, gorgeous, desperate, sexually electrifying woman.

She knew now what all those men who had fucked her and chucked her had felt; the exultation of dominance and control. She wasn't sympathetic, but she knew it felt great now that the shoe was on the other foot. Still, even this gypsy girl deserved better than that.

A voice, that sounded much more like the one issuing from the tiny slip of a girl who had walked through the tent flap, slid gently into the breathy intensity of the space beneath Janey's body:

"Do you want me to stop?" Janey asked quietly,

She let her lips kiss their way down away from Clara's lips, the soft caresses of her mouth hovering lightly over the skin of the gypsy woman's jawline and then slowly down her neck. Janey could feel the other woman's pulse beneath her lips as she held her thick log in place, patient for now, waiting solemnly for an answer.

The huge futa leaned in then as Clara croaked something and shifted beneath her sheltering form, her heavy tits pressing into the gypsy's own even as her muscles bunched with the effort of not fucking this beautiful woman hard and fast.

Janey couldn't make out what Clara was saying, the words coming out dry and cracked with strain, leaning in to feel the other woman's breath on her cheek, inadvertently driving her shaft in another inch. The gypsy hissed a raspy moan at the sensation then swallowed and wet her lips, lubricating her mouth and throat as she idly stroked her hands up Janey's massive flanks in an oddly tender gesture.

"No refunds, bitch. Customer satisfaction guaranteed..." Clara groaned as she vainly tried to pull Janey in even closer with her legs.

/////

Clara felt remaining six inches of the huge member inside her lurch at those words and bit her lip in pleasure. She didn't know if it was the effects of the second wish or just what that huge dong was doing to her insides, but she hadn't lied. She wanted this to happen.

She needed this.

When that cock had slid all the way in the first time, it had been a life changing experience; a sensation she could still feel the echoes of now. It was nice that Janey had offered to stop though, Clara reflected, it showed that she wasn't in too much danger, despite all the domineering sexual threats and harsh treatment before.

The problem was that Clara's pussy wasn't nice. It was a greedy nasty fuck-hole that wanted more cock.

Janey's surprised chuckle at her words reassured Clara though, the noise sexy and lewd and full of dark promise.

"Ohhhh yessss, Miss Fortuna, I fucking guarantee it too!" the huge, muscular futa growled.

Heaven opened it's gates as Janey's cock opened Clara's hungry sex once more.

Clara's hands came to Janey's face and pulled the hulking woman down for a sensual kiss, her tongue exploring her lover's mouth, tasting the sweet sweat on those lips, sharing the remaining pre-cum and lingering traces of the flavour of Janey's cock with the futa. The gypsy woman's hands roamed down that tree-trunk-thick neck, stroking layers of hard muscle and taut tendons as the behemoth thrust in hard again.

Clara squealed into the kiss and slowly started to grind back, her hips working around the piston-like power thrusts of the woman atop her. Her hands roamed down Janey's pecs, delighting in the feel of corded brawn beneath her fingers as she shook through an introductory orgasm, the base of her spine feeling like a fuse that had been lit.

The member inside of her twitched in response, lifting her bodily off the table for a heartbeat before retreating in preparation for another titanic thrust into her.

Her hands carried on toward to find the twin masses of soft, heavy breast tissue sat jauntily atop the granite slabs of Janey's pectorals, her fingers kneading and massaging that pliant flesh, circling inwards to the twin targets of Janey's nipples.

The rippling mass of the futa above her was the source of a series of sexual curses, filthy imprecations that dribbled out when their mouths parted for breath.

"Take it all you lovely, cum hungry SLUT!"

The words were like a balm to Clara.

"I'm gonna knock you UP, fill your- nnnnghhh- fill your womb with thick Janey dick-juice!"

Clara shook and writhed through another slowly building orgasm as the threat rolled over her sparking nervous system.

"You're mine now, you SEXY GYPSY BITCH!" the huge woman roared as a thick clot of pre-cum blasted into Clara's womb, sending her into orbit as she screeched and writhed and shook and desperately ground back at the bigger woman.

As the wave of sexual fire retreated, the panting Clara found Janey's long, plug-like nipples and jacked them slowly, giving them a brief 'thank you' squeeze as the muscle beast sped up.

It paid to be polite.

/////

Janey bucked as she felt the sensation from her nipples and banged her hips hard into Clara's her meaty, slowly growing balls slapping the gypsy's ass as she reared back and lifted the gypsy off the table with nothing but the strength of her dick. The smaller woman was shaking like a leaf, her body weight supported on Janey's throbbing dick and balanced by the grip she had on Janey's nipples.

It felt fantastic to the hung, brawn covered she-freak and she let Clara know with another punishing volley of pre-cum.

The huge futa gasped as Clara's fists tightened on her long, thick nipples and began jacking again, the sensations building and building, the root of Janey's cock feeling like an iron band had been clamped around it, her member aching for release.

She slipped a massive hand around Clara's body and slid it down to the grunting, grinding woman's ass, idly parking a long, thick forefinger up the woman's wet, spasming asshole. Janey swore as Clara's hands on her nipples went mad, a tingling in her breasts spreading to race down her spinal cord and attack the restraint of her self control.

Milk shot out from each of Janey's nipples like a barrage of hosepipes.

OK, seriously, WHAT. THE. FUCK?!