Gypsy Fortune Teller

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This was more than Janey could handle now, more than she had expected certainly, and by the sound of Clara's sputtering confusion, more than the gypsy had expected either.

The quiet, mousey girl deep inside her soul couldn't help but point out that this item was definitely not on her list.

List or not, it certainly sent her over the edge.

Janey roared out her orgasm as it started, a novel length extravaganza of pleasure that she could feel sweeping in, rising through her body like a tide of fire, overloading her senses. Her arms tensed as she leant back and spun Clara on her thick, veiny fem-shaft, sending the other woman into paroxysms of wailing pleasure, abused pussy gripping Janey's cock like a stroking fist.

The huge futa crossed her arms across the smaller figure's chest and pulled her upright, placing all of that bodyweight on the flesh of her rampant cock, mashing her tits into Clara's back and shoulders as the milk dripped from her spurting nipples.

/////

Clara was melting. Her entire world was centred in the hardwired orgasm response her body was trying to cope with. She could feel Janey's cock inside her and it was as if that mammoth meat could turn on every switch in her pulsing, gripping cunt all at once.

Dimly, she realised she was swearing as the shaft inside her bloated and swelled under the internal onslaught of a frantic blast of thick cum. Janey's growling roar of pleasure in her ears and the harsh, slam fucking the bigger woman was giving her were knocking her world apart. She stared without seeing at the fountains of spraying milk that jetted across her tent as the first gobbets of futa jizz basted her stretched out womb and made her grossly distorted tummy begin to swell and round out in jerking, pounding steps.

It was like someone was using a hand pump to force more and more roiling hot liquid into her, a regular cadence that began to speed up as Janey continued to ram her little body up and down that shaft, the futa's powerful arms red and pumped as she worked Clara like a cock sock. Clara felt her mind lift to a new level of pleasure as all the peaks of her climax began to run together, her mind feeling like it was dissolving and being reshaped to service one thing and one thing only: this heavenly cock.

Clara squirmed as she felt Janey's flesh pressing against her insanely stretched labia, like the huge futa was fisting the plundering cock even as it was sliding in and out of Clara's smaller body. She idly assumed that there was plenty of length around for Janey to do what she wanted with as it sawed in and out of her.

But both of Janey's hands were groping and mauling Clara's bouncing, sweating tits.

A lump the size of a honeydew melon was bloating out the underside of Janey's cock, parked against the seal of Clara's pussy lips, lips which were in fact stretched around something as thick as the average lamppost. The gypsy woman shuddered as above her, the powerful voice of Janey's orgasm turned into a full throated battle cry.

Clara screamed in sympathy as the immovable labia met the irresistible cum as she felt her body slowly succumbing to the assault. With a howl, she felt the melon sized explosion of cum rocket up the dick-pipe to wind her, punching her diaphragm through the roof of her womb.

Janey simply hilted herself in Clara as the throbbing dick kicked into high gear, each howitzer blast of gnarly jizz bigger than the last until Clara's womb was assaulted by a machine gun barrage of volleyball sized clots of cum.

The gypsy woman groaned as her belly flesh started to feel uncomfortable, not too stretched out (thanks to the wish probably), but so heavy that the weight of it slowly bent the hard, bucking cock inside of her forwards and mashed it into her hidden pleasure spots. It had taken three minutes for Janey to work up to full speed and Clara already looked cartoonishly pregnant. From the regularity of her womb's sperm-powered punishment, she suspected that Janey was going to be going for some time.

/////

Janey had never had an orgasm like this before. She'd barely even had an orgasm at all and wouldn't have done if not for a guilty few minutes with her mother's vibrator years ago.

The feeling of an orgasm through her cock was so immediate and intense that it was in danger of wiping her out, her grunting, howling cries enough to shake the whole funfair as her bulging, bobbing balls emptied themselves into Clara. Janey was in overdrive as she felt Clara's overtaxed cervix being rammed slowly down the flesh speared into the gripping, ravenous pussy of the other woman.

She could feel the thick gooey cum packing out Clara's uterus churning as more and more volleys of potent jizz filled her up. The gypsy's womb was so packed and heavy that the only way more space could be made was for that stretched cervical ring to be pushed further and further down towards Clara's labia, a sensual torture for Janey as effectively a flexing, living, muscular cock ring forced itself down her rod, the lumpen veins on the shaft making any progress come in maddening fits and starts.

Janey's body felt like it had become some kind of super powerhouse of sexual emission; her pussy gushing torrents down her flushed and brawnily bulging inner thighs, coating the backside of her boiling ball-sack in cunt-batter, her nipples sprayed forceful jets of milk wildly, in great pearly arcs and her cock was throwing gallons of jizz into the other woman, inflating a hugely gravid looking belly that was heavier than the rest of Clara's body was and carrying on at pace towards tripling the other woman's weight.

Clara's screams of ecstasy had died into sobbing gasps through clenched teeth as Janey's massive tits bounced, resting on the smaller woman's shoulders. No words were coming out any more, the endless shaking and juicing and jerking shudders of the gypsy woman hinting at climax without end, a ride that perpetuated Janey's own pleasure, that powered her own orgasm on into it's eighth minute with only the barest signs of slowing down.

Clara's huge, growing belly finally found the table top as Janey's cock kept on blasting out it's potent load, making up for thousands of potential orgasms missed over the years in one mind shattering electrocution. Janey relaxed slightly, her knees beginning to wobble under the sexual onslaught, catching her breath as she slowly slipped away from the peak of her climax.

The table gave way beneath a ton of swollen gypsy tummy and Clara jerked forward hard on Janey's rod, her momentum sending them both down in a clumsy tangle of fucking flesh and the banked fires of lust.

/////

Clara landed on her belly and winced in anticipation of a pain that didn't come. She could feel hard floor beneath her, but there was no discomfort as she idly stroked her distended stomach flesh. It was like her womb had decided that if it was going to take on a cock like the one buried in her now, it might as well armour plate itself in advance.

With Janey's cock still buried in her, the last few pints of jizz rounding her out like the mother of a football team all with the same last name, she slowly backed away from the precipice of her rampaging lusts. She simply luxuriated in the glorious tingling that suffused her being, that fed off the life-giving warmth inside her.

It was curious how the tingling sensations seemed so focused, a pair of warm nodes within her that sat pressed hard against the back and sides of her monstrously swollen uterus. She tried to rub those spots with her hands, but couldn't seem to reach them... they were inside her.

It was her ovaries.

The recollection slammed into her like a steam train, the words returning unbidden to her.

"I wish that my body could take anything this bitch can do to me."

Well, she reflected, not as depressed at the thought as she might have been, dumping a load of ridiculously virile sperm inside my womb certainly comes under the heading "anything".

Behind her Janey grunted and withdrew with delicious slowness, the threatening dick looking more normal now, if still astoundingly huge. Clara put a hand round to feel the mess of her sticky, gooey cunt, full labia now stretched out massively and cooed as she felt the jizz inside her slowly begging to leak out. It was coming out as quickly as thick tar, the texture overwhelmingly viscous beneath her stirring, digging fingers.

If she wanted to get rid of all of this cum inside her, she was going to be bearing down for the next ten hours to force it out at that rate.

Her eye caught something as Janey's hand found Clara's smooth ass and began kneading the pliant flesh with a tenderness that had stayed well hidden through the sex. The gypsy woman wriggled once and then twice, shifting atop the swollen sphere of her belly as her body gently began to list to one side. She had seen the future in her crystal ball.

She landed with a thump on her side, a female afterthought to a huge, reproduction machine she called a womb. Reaching out, she grabbed the crystal ball and moved it behind her.

With a pleased little sigh, she slowly slid the wide glass sphere into her mushy cunt, the stopper slowly inching in with a slurping 'sscchhhLLLUUURRkkkk' noise. By degrees that snow-globe, inside of which was a cheery diorama of a deliriously happy otter wiggling it's way under the miniature Golden Gate Bridge (to the legend, "Much Happening of San Francisco is Coolness!"), disappeared into Clara until only the grain on the bottom of the wooden base remained visible.

/////

EPILOGUE

"Yea-ah-ahhhhh," Clara moaned as she lay on the blankets in the sunset balminess of the hillside overlooking the fair.

"You're such a slut, Clara," Janey giggled as she moved slowly, her muscles rippling and bunching, shining sweatily in the fading sunlight.

Far away, the sounds of young merriment drifted up from the campsite and Clara gasped, "You sure the kids will be OK on their own?"

Janey pushed a bit harder and Clara trilled in pure bliss.

"It's OK, the other staff said that they'd take care of them and they're all old enough now to be left alone... just -- mmmphhh -- relax."

A plaintive moan of "More! More! More!" drifted up from below to join Clara's own in perfect stereo.

Janey giggled, "It sounds like some of the older ones are taking care of the staff instead!"

Clara sighed as her stretched pussy lips began to close up again as they made their way past the bulge of Janey's bicep, her midriff swelling with the clear shape of the huge futa's curled arm, the brawny mass much bigger and thicker than the whole body of an average male.

"Jesus Clara, you really did wish you could take 'anything', didn't you!?"