All Comments on 'Gypsy Wolf Ch. 06'

by chromex

Sort by:
  • 16 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Love it

Good to see you back to your Story.

It had read me all of the older parts again. I hope the next part not need years to follow.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Thankyou

I quite enjoy the tale (no pun intended) of this plucky Lass.

Look forward to reading this enstallment.

The_Crazy_OneThe_Crazy_Oneabout 4 years ago

Just don't leave us hanging for years on end like last time.

lottie_8853lottie_8853about 4 years ago
Reread

Hi have just re read all previous chapters.

Love the story!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Welcome back!!

You are a very talented writer. I am so relieved you're back! What an excellent chapter!

Cockslut1967Cockslut1967about 4 years ago
Chapters

Please add more to this story. I would like to know what happens

cantfightfatecantfightfateabout 4 years ago
Keep it coming!

I'm enjoying this! Waiting for more watcher!

samlibertinesamlibertineabout 4 years ago
Thank you o

Omg!!! Thank you so much for updating this story!!! This is my favorite shifter story since the first chapter. I hope you continue to tell Elizabeth’s story until

The end !💖💖💖

sweetone66sweetone66almost 4 years ago
Wonderful story...

I for one am glad that you've decided to work on this again. It's very,very good and I can't wait for the next installment... Great writing, wonderful characters and a super plotline!!!

SensitiveHandsSensitiveHandsalmost 4 years ago

So I just read all 6 chapters. Re-read the 1st five that I had read years ago. I'm glad you've started writing again. Please don't disappoint us readers who have followed you and new readers who are just finding you. Thank you for sharing your stories with us.

DJ

Lw456902Lw456902almost 4 years ago
Great story

I agree with everyone else, I always feel that drive to know how a story ends and I have read yours over and over.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago

Glad to see this story continue. Looks like, for now, she has a pack and a mission. The rest will probably fall in line under her as well and she may find she's an adoptive mother/Luna to the kids.

Wonder if all the dead are from lightning? If so, she is insanely powerful. If not, then just massively powerful. Hopefully they checked for wounds on the dead to make sure how they died. It would be twisted but not entirely unexpected if Iron Mountain was involved. This power vacuum would be something to draw out a currently unused alpha female. Then to that clown's thinking, put her in a vulnerable spot with the decimated pack's survivors being limited protection unlike being surrounded by Reavers.

She and Angel may need to go see their distant relatives. If they can tap into that power, likely within themselves, it may help in this battle. It could also gain the girls an ally, maybe.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Keep the story going

Keeping it short, I never write comments. But I enjoyed your story, keep writing more please.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Stephanie Plumm as a werewolf is brilliant

I wouldn't be surprised to find out you are really Janet Evanovich writing more explicit fiction under a pseudonym! I can't wait for the next chapter. And you have to wreck her jeep. :-)

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago

Another great 5-Star chapter. I just hope you do not take another 5-year break between chapters. At 79, I probably will not be around to read it. This is one of the better werewolf stories I have read. I HOPE one question you will answer in a later chapter is why the Watcher sang the song of absolute despair and loss directly to Elizabeth? My gut feeling is that it was Logan who raped Elizabeth and Mercy when they were teens. I may be all wet, but I think it is so. Please, do not wait 5 years before writing another chapter to this excellent werewolf story. Ward Master (91D70)

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Not just like any other were story, but with its own twists.

I also enjoy the varied language.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userchromex@chromex
So I came to discover that I incorrectly posted only the second half of Watcher Ch. 3. The correct document has been submitted at this time.

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES