H.I.G.F.I.I.A.I.F. - Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"And just what do you get there, Jerry?" Stacy asked, shoring up her sister. I knew without a doubt she would find a way to make an appearance.

"Other than, the pedicure?" I asked, seeing them both nod. "A massage. If you want a manicure I think that can be done. Anything else will have to be added to the next one so you can book whomever you want."

"Jerry, are you inviting us to join you?" Reda asked. I had to fight myself at not grabbing hold of my wife's ass. Yeah, we might have had sex, didn't mean everything was fixed. I was still angry and hurt, yet while my mind was still in flux, my body on the other hand knew what it wanted, and it wanted my wife.

"Yeah, you two want massages too? So I can tell them to add the two of you to it..."

"But Jerry... you sure I can go?" Stacy asked, her left hand softly rubbed the top of the child's head.

"Jerry, when are we going?" Reda asked, with a sultry seductive tone as I noted the look in her eye that told me we were about to fuck.

"What are you doing two days from now at ten in the morning?" I asked, my lower body trembled as Reda stroked me off through my pants and in front of her sister.

"Me... hmm... I can take a day off," Stacy said, after some careful thought.

"So can I," Reda purred as her fingertips ran up the length of my cock... "Oh dear... is that the time," she said, playing innocent as she peered over my shoulder. Her eyes glinted as she looked at me telling me she knew that I knew that she knew that I was on to her and I fell perfectly into her trap. She had set the stage, now she was going to see if I could resist that taunting torrent on this road of discovery. "I have to go get the kids," Reda said, her hand patted my chest. "Jason has been wanting to go to that new game shop. I think that should give you plenty of time," she said, knowing the one she was speaking about was on the other side of the city. That would mean I'd have to endure an hour with her sister.

"You're a wicked and cruel temptress," I growled low.

"You can spank me later," Reda purred as she kissed me lightly.

"So... Jerry, will you rub this into my ankles," Stacy asked, holding out the bottle as I turned to her once my wife left the room.

"Can't you..." Stacy shook her head. I fought back the sigh I felt forming. "Can't you wait till Reda gets home?" I asked, I really didn't want to. Not when Reda got me all hot and bothered. I'm in one mess because I followed my little brain. I so wasn't going to let it do so again.

"No, I'd like to enjoy it while it's still somewhat... relaxing," Stacy said, I watched as she scooted over to the armrest. "You wouldn't want to add stress to me in an already stressful situation, would ya?" she asked, as she held out the bottle. "I can do some damage in an hour," Stacy said, with this look asking... no daring me to see the carnage she could do.

"Fine," I sighed. Laying my suit jacket along the back of the chair. Unbuttoning and rolling up the cuffs of my sleeves so they wouldn't get marred by the massage oil.

"Come on Jerry, scoot closer," Stacy said, batting her eyelashes at me. "I don't bite," she cooed wiggling her toes at me.

Squirting some of the oil into the palm of my hand. Taking her right foot into my hand, my thumbs ran up the sole of her foot, paying particular attention to one pressure point I knew so well. I wasn't going to be the only one flustered. Not saying I was going to fuck Stacy, was it cruel of me to make an already horny, pregnant woman even more aroused? Probably. Was I going to lose sleep over it? Not so much. I glanced up as Stacy gasped.

"Jerry do you know what... you are doing?" Stacy asked. I could see the pressure point was already doing the work for me.

"I have no idea what you mean," I said, innocently. My eyes quickly looked down as the bottom of her robe opened enough to show off her red panties she had put on while I was gone. I kept my eyes on her foot not wanting to go any higher. I so wasn't about to fall for another trap. I felt my cock twitch as I listened to her light moans and whimpers as my fingers rubbed the oil into her skin.

"That feels so wonderful," Stacy said in this sultry tone, as she gazed at me through half-lidded eyes. "Now," lifting her left leg causing her robe to slide off her thigh allowing me to see her mound unhindered, "do the other one," she purred. I could feel her trembling as I rested the heel of her foot on my left hand as I repeated the process. I slyly glanced up as I heard her nails scrapping along the cushion. That was when I noticed the wet spot on her panties. The way her breathing quickened, how her body stiffened, to the smell of her sex as it laced the air. I looked down as her big toe brushed along the back of my cock. Shooting her a pointed look she just smirked in response. Once my task was done, I rose, grabbed my jacket only to be stopped as Stacy took hold of my wrist. "Jerry, I know you don't want me. I can't tell you how sorry I am for what we did, but I'm not sorry for the child that's growing inside of me. Maybe when the child is born you'll love it just as much as I do," Stacy said, letting go of my wrist. "Although..." Her index fingers tapped against each other as she looked away bashfully. "I'm not saying you have to or anything. But we could fuck you know," she said, her eyes glanced at me then darted away only find their way back to me. "I mean we've already had sex before; Reda won't mind, I swear."

"Not going to happen," I stated as I began to head towards the door. Only to look back and see Stacy had taken hold of my belt.

"Please Jerry, I'm so horny," Stacy whined as her ass wiggled behind her.

"Don't you have a you know... a husband?"

"Served him divorce papers yesterday for giving me the clap!" Stacy said, her pleading eyes looked up, into mine, begging me to walk behind her, lift up her robe, push aside her panties and shove my cock deep into her.

"And what about your brother or father, given everything I saw that night. I'm sure you can find someone to scratch that itch."

"I don't want them Jerry! I want you, why do you think I chose you and not anyone else to be the father?" Stacy asked, I on the other hand was pleased to be saved by my wife's timely arrival.

"Well now, I see the two of you haven't killed each other yet," Reda said, as the sounds of our children's feet raced up the stairs. I watched as her eyes ran down my back as she leaned to the side to see her sister's hand attached to my belt. "Jerry, honey, just what have you been doing in my absence?" Reda asked, with a smile on her lips.

"Nothing," I said, detaching Stacy's hand from my body. "I was just leaving," I said, as I walked past my wife.

"I was so close; couldn't you have waited like twenty minutes?!" I heard Stacy say as I leaned against the wall.

"I gave you an hour, was that not enough?" This just confirms that my wife was definitely up to something.

"No." I heard Stacy sigh. "Although he did get me off, who knew you could cum from having your feet rubbed. But that only made me more horny."

"Don't worry sis, we'll think of something." With that I headed towards the half bath on the first floor of our home. Honestly, I'm not sure what to think of my wife trying to get me to fuck her sister as I washed my hands of the oil that coated them. I sighed as I noted the tent in my pants, knowing I was going to have to take care of it before the kids came bounding down the stairs. I looked up into the mirror over the sink as water dripped off my face in an effort to calm myself down. Turning my head as the door to that half bath opened. "What are you doing?" I asked, keeping my voice low so not to alert the kids. Feeling how small that bathroom really was at that moment.

"What does it look like?" Stacy asked, as she locked the door behind her.

"Something stupid," I retorted.

"Only if you don't enjoy it," Stacy shot back before dropping to her knees. Feeling her hands roughly taking hold of my hips, turning me around. "Thought so," she said, her eyes stared intently at the protrusion of my tented pants. "You never got to experience what I can do with my mouth. Let me get you off. I promise you won't regret it," Stacy said, as she stared up at me.

What was I to do? Should I let my wife's sister suck me off? Toss her out of that small bathroom? You can see where this was going, and that pesky little head of mine was making itself known. We all know where that tends to lead me. Sometimes I think my cock just wants to get me into trouble, and the fact that my wife had already got me worked up and how Stacy reacted earlier had left me rather... backed up for the lack of a better word.

"Please Jerry," Stacy said, her eyes pleading with me as she gazed up at me. "Let me show you what I can offer you."

"Why?" I asked, while me and Reda still had a long way to go to get even remotely close to what we were before that night, that didn't mean I was going to fuck or have Stacy suck my cock.

"Because Jerry," Stacy said softly, as she peered through those long eyelashes of hers. "I'm going to need your help as the months go on. More so when our baby is born. I want to make it up to you for what we did that night."

"And that involves... whatever you got going on inside that head of yours?" I asked, unsure if my wife didn't have a hand in this.

"Mmmhmm," Stacy nodded smiling up at me. "Jerry..." My body shuddered as the palm of her hand ran up the back of my cock as the heat of my erection soaked into her skin. "It's okay to be nervous, we all were when we first were brought into the truth about my family. Although Mom and Dad didn't bring us in like you or Maranda were when we both reached eighteen. Just let me take care of you," Stacy pleaded as she ran her lips up the length of my covered cock. "We don't have to fuck, I would like that, but I want to show you what I can do for you."

"Again why?" I asked, wondering if this was what she meant about me wanting her.

"Because..." I watched as her cheeks grew red as the seconds passed. "With Dan's betrayal of our marriage, I want a man that's given me the greatest gift anyone could ever give," Stacy said, her hands held onto my hips as her robe inched open. Her braless 32C breasts started to come into view. "Look at them Jerry," she said, pushing aside her robe allowing it to slide down her arms and pool in her lap. "Look at the body, the woman, the life I am offering you," Stacy said, her hands lightly ran up my thighs as she gazed up at me. I knew I couldn't toss her to the left to get her out of the way of the door due to how close the toilet was; nor could I do the same to the right given the wall. I wasn't about to be charged with assaulting a pregnant woman. I could see the headlines now: Prominent CEO arrested for battery on a pregnant woman! I saw the stock in the company plummeting before my eyes. I was caught between a rock and a hard place -- literally!

"You can scream if you want." Stacy had this smirk on her lips knowing I wouldn't. I didn't want my kids to see their father and their aunt like this. "How would you explain it to Jason and Beth, hmm? Especially when I have your cock in my mouth when they get here," she said, her eyes daring me to as she unzipped my fly. "I just want to be with you Jerry." She rose to her knees, the hard nipples of her 32C breasts poked my legs as Stacy snaked my cock out. "I want to show you how good a wife I can be to you. Do you know how I watched you as you played with Jason and Beth when Mom and Dad would hold whichever party of the month they had going? Did you know how that made my heart flutter when I saw the joy on their faces knowing they had a good, kind, and loving father? You didn't care that they weren't yours, that another man fathered them, you raised them, cared for them, stayed up with them. Nursed them when they were sick or had fallen. You have no idea how that made me so fucking aroused. Then I would look at Dan, I would silently mourn the fact that he couldn't give me children. Maybe I knew deep down he wouldn't make a good father, not like you Jerry," Stacy said sweetly, as her hand softly stroked my cock.

"Yet now? Now you've given me the gift that I've always wanted. A child, by a very good man..."

"Oh shit!" I sucked in a gasp as Stacy inhaled my cock. Okay, I'll admit Stacy was good, no doubt about that, however, she couldn't compare to Reda's cock sucking skills. Stacy might be tighter than Reda due to Reda having given birth to two kids. Reda made up for it with that amazing mouth of hers. I still remember the first time Reda took me into her mouth. It was the third day of that convention ten years ago, we had been flirting like mad during the first two days, it was like we just connected. We spoke at length about a number of subjects. I learned how her then long term boyfriend had run off on her leaving her to take care of two children on her own. It reminded me of how my own parents were taken from me, and how my grandfather had cared for me. I couldn't believe how this hot twenty-four-year-old woman was into me. In my twenty-eight years on the earth at the time, that never happened! Sure, I had sex, just not as regularly as I would have liked at the time. So there I was in the stairwell of the hotel, getting the best blowjob that I had ever experienced. After that, well, let's just say we didn't see a lot of the convention the rest of the week.

"I told you," Stacy purred, her eyes held a hunger to them as she licked up the back of my cock. "I know you're still mad at us Jerry, you hide it, but we can see it. Give us the chance to make it right. I know it wasn't right. Yet you have to understand, I have a condition. I have a lower count of eggs than the normal woman. I couldn't take the chance that you would say no. I know Reda told me you might have said yes. Still that was a risk I couldn't take. Not when I was at the peak of my fertility. I had such a small window to ensure that your sperm found my egg, and I've so wanted this cock," Stacy purred as she brushed her cheek along the side of my cock.

"Still, no matter how much you wanted it, what you did..."

"I know Jerry, I know. I promise for the rest of our lives I'll make it up to you," Stacy said, before sinking back down on my cock.

My thighs trembled; my hands gripped hard on the edge of the sink as her tongue teased my already oversensitive cock. "Getting a little head of yourself, huh?" I asked, trying to keep my voice steady.

"Maybe... but how often is any man offered the chance to have two hot sisters fucking him any time, any place, in any position he wants?" Stacy asked, once she had pulled off from my rod. "And you don't know how hard it's been for me this past week. Hearing you fucking my sister so hard, making her moan like that. How every night my sheets were soaked as I touched myself to orgasm after orgasm." I had wondered why there were so few sheets in the linen closet when I would change the bed once Reda took a shower after we had sex. "I just wanted to run in there and crawl along the bed and push my sister aside, spread my legs and tell you to fuck me!" Her slurping grew loud in that tiny room as she attacked my cock as she sucked hard on it, to get to the creamy center. My hands moved on their own as they pressed against the back of Stacy's head. It's an instinct so sue me! Seeing Stacy staring up as me as my cum flooded her mouth. Feeling her swallow every drop as her tongue moved along my deflating cock. "God! I love it! I don't know if it's the pregnancy or the fact it's just so tasty, but I love your cum," Stacy said, licking her lips.

Her fingers hooked beneath my waistband pulling herself up. Allowing her breasts to drag up my body as she rose. "Anytime, anywhere, any hole you want, all you need do is ask and its yours," Stacy whispered her hand cradling my slick cock like it would rise once again, and it would if she kept toying with it. "Next time don't wait so long, or I'll have to take drastic measures," she said, in this teasing tone before pulling her robe closed. Turning on her heel, smirking at me from over her shoulder before opening the door.

My face grew red hot as Reda leaned against the wall in front of me, her arms across her chest, wearing a mischievous smirk on her lips as her sister walked past her. Her eyes flickered down, biting her lip, then back up with a burning hunger in them. How could I have forgotten my cock was still hanging out?!

"Well Jerry, seems you're having a little fun with my sister," Reda said, in that teasing joking tone of hers.

"Not like you didn't hear, or plan for this to happen," I retorted zipping up my fly once I stuffed my cock back into my pants. "Want to tell me what the hell you're playing at?!"

"Who me?!" Reda said, feigning shock as her right hand lightly rested on her chest. Rolling my eyes at the display. My heart leapt into my throat as Reda stepped into the bathroom. I really don't know how much more I could take that day. "Didn't you like it honey?" she asked, pressing her body against mine once the door was closed encasing me in that tiny room all over again.

"That's not..."

"That is the point Jerry!" Reda hissed; her eyes took a hard edge to them. "I'm trying to get you to see how good it can be, not just with Stacy, but with everyone in the family. I want to share this with you."

"Is that why their father ran off? Because you pulled the same shit on him as you did me?" I asked, it had been on my mind. I knew of the man; I had a PI track him down so he could support his kids. Okay, I'll admit I got a very pleased smirk on my face when they informed me of how crappy his life was. I found poetic justice in that he had thrown away a beautiful woman like Reda to become a bum living in his van on some beach in southern California.

"Fuck no!" I looked down as my wife's fingers curled around my shirt. "I didn't trust that ass not to go running his mouth off. He never knew about our... gatherings. He's nothing like you baby, he was always a slouch, a slob, and a very sub-par lover. He did give me Jason and Beth they're the only good things that came out of that relationship. If he died tomorrow I wouldn't care, because I have the most amazing man in the world," Reda said, pressing her breasts against me. Yeah, that's totally fighting unfair I tell ya! What man can ever think straight when their wife's 36C breasts were pressed so firmly against them? Without a bra on I might add.

"And why do you think I would want that?" I asked, I had to keep my wife on the defensive. I for one wanted to watch my wife's, and her brother's, faces when I fuck Maranda silly. I wanted to see the looks of horror and sadness as I made that woman moan like she's never experienced. Why else do you think I stayed with Reda? Oh, I was all set to divorce my wife. True. The kids did swing my thinking in Reda's favor. I do love them dearly. Still, I needed to hurt her as badly as she hurt me to fully understand what she did to me on that night. Plus, the thought of knowing that Baran had to watch his wife getting the best sex of her life was going to be awesome I tell you. Did I care if her family hated me after I implemented my plan? Hardly. Would I still go to their little gatherings once I let them all feel the anger I felt? Of course! If my wife is fucking someone else other than me, I might as well too, right? It's only fair, no? But I'm getting ahead of myself here. "Isn't it bad enough you move your sister into our house without a care of how it would affect me?"

"But Jerry... she's carrying your child," Reda said, her eyes darted to and fro knowing that my actions for the past two weeks weren't mirroring those now.

"And?! She raped me, used me, all for what? A child I didn't want with her. I wanted that with you, but I accepted that would never happen. I'm not saying it's your fault. I just accepted that it would never happen..."