H.I.G.F.I.I.A.I.F. - Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Baby, you know I would have loved to be the mother of your child. You have to know that," Reda said, softly. Looking at me with pleading eyes hoping that she was reaching me with her words. Okay, I did hear her, and I understood their twisted reasoning, I just couldn't come out and say it. That would just throw off my hole plan, now wouldn't it? If Reda left me over it, oh well, wasn't like we weren't still balancing on that edge. So I had to play my cards very close to the chest so to speak. "I did this for me too, you know?" Okay, that threw me, what exactly could she get out of this? What makes her think having her sister rape me, bare my child, could possibly get out of it? I have no clue. Maybe I should revisit my plan. So much new information to process.

"Do what now?!"

"You see..." Reda got this cute little shy look on her face as her finger lightly traced my chest. "I was thinking if you had a baby with Stacy, I could be his or her mom too; and that in its roundabout way, we could raise another child together. Just like we did when you came to be a very important part of mine, Jason's, and Beth's lives. We do have all this space sweetheart, and I've known about Stacy's infatuation with you."

"Really now? When were you ever going to tell me about it?"

"Maybe never," Reda muttered a sparkle was in her eyes as she gazed at me. "I mean you are so..."

"Go on," I nudged my wife. Who am I to stop her when she's heaping praise on me?

"Perfect. You always work hard for us, always made sure you took time out of your day, for the very important things in our lives. Their father never did that, okay, granted Jason was one when he ran off, but still, he was learning to walk then. You would think the father would want to see his own child take that first step," Reda said, shooting me that very pointed look. I know, I know, what kind of man would I be if I just kicked the mother of my own child to the curb? It didn't matter if the child was sired due to rape, she or he was still my child. I knew I would feel like crap, hate myself for all time, and slowly self-destruct if I did that. My grandfather would disown me if he was still alive. Sometimes I hate being the good guy. "But you aren't like Darryl, are you Jerry? You wouldn't do that to your child, or Stacy, right?" Reda asked, her lips were far too close to mine. "See?!" Her arms wrapped around me as I sighed. "You're too good of a man, a father, and husband to ever be that kind of ass, douche, cur, take your pick," Reda said, her eyes held a warm mirth within them. "So how about I make dinner, you help the kids like you always do," kissing my lips lightly, "because you're an excellent father, and we all sit down and watch a movie. Then when the kids are sound asleep you can fuck me like you've been doing for the past week. I'm sure a little more and Stacy won't be able to take it any longer." Her chuckle filled the room at my surprised look.

"What, did you honestly think I didn't know what you were doing?" Reda asked, shooting me a knowing smirk.

"Well, fuck me," I groaned in my mind. Could she possibly know of my plans? I mean we have been together for ten years, living together for nine of them. She would be the one person that would know all the signs that I had something brewing.

"All I ask baby, is that you don't let whatever you're planning harm the kids, all three of them," Reda whispered wrapping her arms around my neck.

"Reda, I would never..." I was a little taken aback that my wife thought I would intentionally harm them.

"I know you wouldn't, but you haven't been the same as before that night. Anger tends to blind one's sight." You know, sometimes I wonder how much my wife knows about me, and how, so accurately, she can guess my moves. It's frightening I tell you. "I know you honey; you don't build your business from the ground up without having the forethought to plan ahead. I knew the moment I saw you standing above me on the stairs you had a plan. Maybe you have one for divorce, still? I so hope not that will kill me, and one to get back at us for what we did. I also know this; you won't make a move until you are good and ready."

"And you're okay with what's coming?"

"Can't say that I am seeing how you're going to hurt my family, and possibly me in the process, not saying I don't deserve it given what happened; but I know you need to do this. You need to get this anger out of you. Otherwise I don't think we'll remain together because the anger I see," Reda said, looking into my eyes. "Is going to change you into a man that I'd rather not know. Just promise me that once this is done, you come back to me, to be the man I love more than the world itself," she whispered pressing her head against mine.

******

One month later...

"Hello," I answered as I placed my phone to my ear.

"Jerry! Please Jerry!" I heard the wet sounds that I've come to know intimately over the past month. "Fuck me Jerry! Fuck me so hard!" I smirked evilly as I listened as Stacy masturbated over the phone. I had been stepping up the torment of my sister-in-law. What better way to fuck with an already undersexed, overly horny, pregnant woman than to make her watch as I tease her sister in front of her eyes; and set it up to where she walks in on us fucking. All so Stacy could see the bliss on her sister's face. Was that cruel of me to do? Probably. I was having a blast doing it too! Reda didn't say too much about it, then again, she was getting the best sex of her life. So I think she was reluctant to say a word or two in fear it would stop. Although she did plead with me to stop a few times. I think I was driving her sister crazy. It was a hoot! However, I knew the end game was the fact that I would end up sleeping with Stacy, just so my plan would move forward. I had noticed how Stacy started wearing more revealing clothing once the kids had gone to bed, never around them. She at least had that forethought. Something I appreciated.

"Oh? So you want me to fuck you hard?" I answered. The first time in the month long phone sex that she's been doing. I knew she was at work; I also knew she had an ultrasound appointment today.

"Oh Jerry! You finally answered." I heard her sigh happily. "Yes Jerry, I need you to pound that hard cock into my wet pussy." I heard the slapping wet sounds of her hand and the slight echo which to me meant she was in the bathroom. "Just listen to it, it needs it so bad. It needs to cream that cock like you do to my sister very night. I want to look like her as I cum, over, and over, and over for you," Stacy moaned. I listened to her whimper as she pleasured herself. "Please Jerry, make me cum. Make me cum for you!" Was it wrong that I had a sinister smile from ear to ear as I listened to her whimpering plea? Oh most definitely! Did I care, again, not so much. I was having a ball, listening to Stacy beg, plead, tell me how much she wanted me and my cock. What guy doesn't like to hear that? So I acted reluctant at first, with a little hesitation in my voice as I helped to bring my sister-in-law to climax. Okay, I wasn't expecting how hard I was as I listened as she moaned softly so not to alert her coworkers as she came. "Jerry?" Stacy asked, in this tired, pleased, and heated sigh.

"Yeah?"

"Are you hard?"

"Mmmhmm," I replied, knowing that this too was part of my plan. What better way to get back at the woman that raped me than to make her addicted to my cock? Seems like a reasonable exchange don't you think?

"Can I see it, please?" The corner of my lips curled into a smirk.

"You sure that's wise Stacy? I mean I am a married man; you know?" I spun around in my chair so my employees wouldn't see me snapping off a few dick pics.

"And I've told you Jerry, I belong to you now. I'm you're woman."

"And you're sure Reda won't get mad if I do this?" I asked, already knowing the answer. Letting her think I was succumbing to her.

"Oh no Jerry, if at all, she'll be very happy that we've taken this step." I heard the eagerness in her voice. Lowering my phone so she could hear the sound of my zipper rising making her believe I was going to take the shots. I could hear her heavy breathing as I waited a few more minutes before sending them. "Oh my!" I heard Stacy purr after what she probably thought was an hour long wait to her sex deprived mind. I heard her stutter which could only mean to me that she had slipped her fingers back into her cunt. "I'm going to cum again Jerry!"

"Really?! Over a few pictures of my cock?" Okay, this might not have been as easy as it appears if not for the fact that Stacy was pregnant and hasn't been fucked since appearing at my house. Seeing how I would know if Stacy went to one of her so-called gatherings which she hasn't. I can only assume they were still leery of the fact that Dan had given her an STD. It still gets a chuckle out of me. I think Reda and Stacy were trying to tag team me into accepting their lifestyle by appearing in little or no clothes whenever they were in my bedroom. Okay, I'll admit, I wasn't complaining at seeing both women naked. Tell me, what man would, hmm?

"Mmmhmm. Jerry you know how good I am with my mouth, why haven't I felt my lips around you again? You know I'll do whatever you..."

"I want a threesome!" I blurted out. All staged mind you, Stacy on the other hand wouldn't know the difference. I could hear her heels beating on the floor of the bathroom as she squealed. Hey, I do have to make her think it was all her doing, don't I? Plus, I needed to know how good I am with two women at once, or my plan would fall apart. That was something it just couldn't do.

"Jerry? Does that mean if you and I have a threesome, then we can fuck regularly?" Stacy asked. I could hear the almost plea in her voice.

"Maybe..." Rolling my eyes when I heard her giggle over the phone. Who knew my sister-in-law was like this? I sure didn't, not at least until the night that forever changed my world. As I wrote that it occurred to me, to you who is reading this right now, your world will change so drastically once you finish this tale and make your choice. But I digress.

"So... who were you thinking of?" I heard her trying to wiggle her panties on with one hand.

"Who do you think? However, it's going to be you that will have to talk my wife into it," I said. Hmm... okay, maybe I was letting the power I had over Stacy's horny brain get to me at that time. Still, at the time I didn't see the downside to it. I mean Reda's and my relationship was still on the rocks. I fucked my wife yes. I haven't made love to her in over five months. I think if I stepped back and really looked at all that had happened up to this point, I think that's what tipped her off.

"Oh don't you worry; I'll get right on her." I pretended I didn't hear that: 'Yes!'. That escaped her lips as I can only imagine that she was dancing around in that stall. "Jerry?"

"Hmm?"

"Will you be there today? Please?! I'd like for you to be there when we learn the sex of our baby."

"You sure, you want me there?" I asked, hiding my curiosity. What can I say, I too wanted to know the sex of my child.

"Mmmhmm. It would really mean a lot to me. Maybe you'll even want to touch my belly," Stacy said, in a small voice.

"Okay, what time," I said, after a few silent moments letting her think I was thinking about it. In truth, this too was a part of the plan, true I did worry about the child's welfare. Maybe I was getting too used to the dark thoughts that were dancing in my mind at the time. Maybe I should listen to my wife's words. Knowing that in time the anger I had at the time that was burning inside of me definitely would change me, and most notably, not for the better.

"Reda's picking me up at one, maybe... we could pick you up too, and then we all could go together; or if that's too much... we can meet you there." I could hear the hopefulness in her voice. The need to be connected to me somehow. Whatever that was? I couldn't say. Maybe it was the hormones, maybe it was the thought of being a single mother forced to live in a small apartment... God. How I wish I didn't have a conscience. And yet I do, I hear it nagging at me to do the right thing, when the little devil on my shoulder is whispering me to burn it all! Oh they'll pay alright, maybe not as hard as I would like, given if it ever became public my company's reputation would be ruined. That was something I couldn't afford. Too many innocent lives counted on us to allow my plan to affect their struggling lives. So whatever moves I made had to be kept under the radar and away from the papers.

"Can you promise to keep your hands to yourself?" I asked, my eyes flickering up as I noted movement outside my office door.

"I promise nothing!" Stacy giggled. "I will try though, if it means we can grow closer, and in time maybe you'll come to love me too." I honestly didn't know how to answer that last part. If you had asked me back then that I'd have two women vying for my affections, I'd would've called you crazy or an idiot or both.

"Listen I'm about to go into a meeting..."

"Of course, of course, you got things to do, I am after all the second wife to the most successful man in town." I heard the pride in her voice. Something I didn't correct her on either. I wondered how she would take the news once it all came out. Maybe she would flee town, curse me, drag my name through the courts, something I doubt she would do given that she would have to answer questions about the birth of our child. Once I made it clear that Dan was sterile. Although there was another possibility that I hadn't thought of. That my wife had informed her sister to be on the lookout for whatever I had brewing, so she could have time to brace herself for when I made my move. That would be my choice seeing how they talk about almost everything that involves me.

Sliding myself underneath my desk to hide the fact that I was hard, not only hearing Stacy's monthly phone sex, and if I was truthful with myself a little excited about the threesome. What guy hasn't thought of having a threesome? I just thought it would never be. Who knew?! Turning the volume of my ringtone down to vibrate as my secretary ushered my VP and the Director of the research staff into my office to go over the results of the trails so far and to see if they were still worth continuing. Noticing how my secretary's head nodded once I told him that I'll be out of the office after noon and for the rest of the day.

******

As I walked out of the building at 12:30 once my wife had texted me that she was sitting outside. I tried not to notice that coy lustful smirk on her lips as I walked around the front of her car. I knew Stacy would have called her the moment she got off the phone with me. I was counting on that fact.

"Well..." Reda's tone had this sultry layer to it as I slid into the passenger seat.

"Well what?" I shot back as I buckled myself in. Glancing down as Reda ran her hand up my thigh.

"A threesome? With my sister?" Reda purred. Her eyes had a burning hunger to them as she slowly began to rub my inner thigh. I tried to keep my amusement from my face knowing that my hunch was right.

"Well, she wanted to know what she could do to get me to fuck her, it just came out," I said, shrugging my shoulders. Hoping she didn't see through my lie; my wife is good like that.

"Does that mean that you'll give her what she needs afterwards?" Reda asked, I could see how much she wanted to slide over to me, snuggle that exquisite body against mine, yet the console blocked her from doing so.

"I don't know Reda; can you live with yourself knowing I'm fucking your sister?" I asked, shooting her a look.

"Oh yes, I know I can, only if you promise to save some for me afterwards," Reda purred before she passionately kissed me. I mean a kiss that curled my toes like she hasn't done since we first started dating. "I can get my parents to watch the kids tonight, would you like that baby?" she said breathlessly, as our lips parted. "Then I'll cook you a nice dinner, let you play with my little pussy in front of Stacy," her smirk reached her eyes as she stared into mine, "letting her hear, see, and taste my sex in the air as you ravish me in the kitchen. Would you like that baby?" Reda slowly began to rub my crotch awakening the beast within. "Don't you want to watch my sister squirming as I squat down and swallow this cock?" Her tongue curled out teasing my lips as her fingers danced along my shaft.

"Y-yes." The word left my lips in a moan as my manhood was and always, probably, will be putty in her hands.

"Tell me baby, tell me how you want us," Reda cooed increasing her pace along my shaft. "In our bed?" I shook my head. "In the pool?" Again, no. My breathing began to quicken as her thumb kneaded the head of my cock. "Tell me where baby, tell me how you want to fuck us. How you're going to bend my sister over and shove this cock into her wet pussy," Reda begged in her wanton need. I could see her squirming in her seat, I knew that look from anywhere. Reda was about to cum just thinking about it. I got to say, I kind of enjoyed it the longer I held out. "Don't tease me Jerry," she said, in that small pouting voice. I took my wife by surprise as I stuck my hand between her legs. Feeling her heat soaking through her jeans as I rubbed her cunt. Pondering how moist her panties must have been, and how long she's been this aroused waiting to pick me up. "Yes baby, I-I-I'm so c-c-close..." Reda slammed her thighs together and squealed loudly as I felt the force of her cum striking the crotch of her jeans.

******

"Jerry," Stacy called out to me as she laid on the examining bed with her hand outstretched to me as I stood sitting/leaning on the lip of the window sill of the examining room. "Come hold my hand, please?!"

Reda flashed me a smile as her hand rested on her sister's knee. Her hand waving me over as I acted like I didn't want to be there. In truth, I kind of wanted to see the first image of my kid. What father doesn't, yet I couldn't appear too eager. No. That would just throw everything off and make them think I had folded far too easily.

"Okay, Mrs. Applebottom..." I couldn't help it I snorted. I mean Dan Applebottom?! Shits hilarious!

"Its Ms. Baker," Stacy corrected her doctor, while puffing out her cheeks at me. Still, her hand grasped at the empty space silently telling me to fill it.

"Forgive me," her doctor apologized.

"It's okay, Dan's not in the picture anymore," Stacy said, her eyes glistened as she stared up at me. Her smile widening as my hand slipped into hers. "I have someone else now," she announced brushing her cheek against the back of my fingers as she brought my hand to her face. "Plus, the father of our child should be here with me."

I peered over as Reda's hand slipped into my right as she snuggled up to me. Resting her head on my shoulder. I noted the strange look in the doctor's eyes before she reverted back to her neutral expression. Arching an eyebrow as the doctor lifted the hem of her gown revealing that Stacy wasn't wearing panties, but a pair of my boxers. I saw her bite her lip, her cheeks becoming flushed with heat as I whispered: 'Perv' into her ear seeing how they weren't clean ones that she was wearing either.

"Now Ms. Baker this might be a little cold," the doctor said before coiling the gel just above Stacy's bellybutton. I looked down at my hands as Stacy and Reda both squeezed them as the doctor spread the gel around with the tip of the wand. Listening to the ultrasound waves as they came through the speakers. Noticing how Stacy and Reda were getting a little teary as they watched the movement on the screen. "Would you like to see your daughters in 3D?"