Hacked

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Linda left at around 10 in the morning. She said that she was going to meet one of her friends for some shopping. She had her friend finder app turned off on her phone, and I didn't really want to accidently notice that it had been turned on, so I instead hacked into her car's internal GPS to track her. Surprisingly, she actually did go to the mall. When I was sure that she wouldn't be returning soon, I went back into the house and grabbed her laptop. First thing was to copy everything on her laptop onto another hard drive. Next, I loaded up a keylogger program, and set up the camera for remote access. I didn't think that I had a whole lot of time before I had to get her laptop back where she left it, but I figured that I could take a quick look at her browser history. That's when I found a second email address. I also noticed that she had several visits to a bank in the Cayman Islands. I would need to look at that later. I wiped a bit of grease and oil on my arms and face to make it look like I was actually working on a car when I heard Linda arrive back home. Shower, dinned, movie, then bed.

For the next week, I kept up appearances of being the clueless doting husband that I pretended to be. Every evening, I went out to the shop pretending to be working on one of my cars for a couple of hours. I dutifully smeared grease on myself before coming back to the house. In fact, I was going over the mountains of information that I was collecting. It was Tuesday evening that I read a text exchange between Linda and James that caught my attention. James had cautioned her about erasing the history on my laptop after using it. Why would she be using my laptop? Hers was working fine. Of course, I had set my laptop up to connect to my servers as soon as I bought it, but never really thought about spying on myself. A dozen keystrokes and mouse clicks later, that was resolved.

The next evening, while I was sorting through the day's updates from their work computers, another stream of data started to come through. I quickly saw that it was from my personal laptop. Minimizing everything else, I started to look at the new stream coming over. It looked like money transfers were happening. I turned on my laptop's camera and pulled the feed to another screen. There was Linda working on my computer. She was wearing a Bluetooth in her ear as well. The mic was picking up her voice as she talked. I used a third screen to steam a live feed from her phone call. I watched and listened to Linda following the instructions from James as she transferred about $50,000 from a dummy account in their company over to a bank in the Cayman Islands. And they were using MY computer to do it. She finished soon after, deleted the history for that day, and logged off. WTF was going on here?

I really hadn't had time to look at my personnel file from their HR folder yet, as It didn't seem to be as important as other things. That changed right then. I seemed that I had been set up as a computer security consultant. I really did respect the detail that they used in creating my fake credentials. James had apparently 'hired' me, since he was head of their IT department. I also found several payments for my services - all going to the Cayman Island account, of course.

Let's review. I had been unknowingly been 'hired' as a computer security consultant. Linda and James were using my computer (and IP address) to transfer large sums of money from a fake account at their firm to an offshore bank. Furthermore, Linda and James have been having an affair since before I met Linda. I was beginning to understand that I was being set-up for something. Time to switch gears. Now that I had figured out what was going on, I needed to see how bad it was, and figure out what to do about it.

It was bad. Checking the Cayman Islands account, I saw it had almost ten million dollars in it. Checking the transfers, I saw that they had been doing this since about 6-months after Linda and I got married. They also weren't being very subtle about trying to hide what computer was being used to steal the money either. Worse, a deeper dig into the personnel file in my name showed a few red flags. Yep, when the shit hit the fan, I was the one in the target zone. Now, what was I going to do about it?

Surprisingly, it really wasn't that difficult to act normally around The Bitch. I just let Little Head take charge whenever she was around. She wanted to fuck me over? I would gladly fuck her, as I set about REALLY fucking them both. What can I tell you? She's hot! Yes, I took every opportunity to have sex with her.

The next Saturday, I went through her emails during the time we met. That's when I found out that they picked me for a patsy from day one. Yes, she thought that I was attractive, and that having sex with me wouldn't exactly be a chore, but she was a bit concerned with my apparent lack of computer skills. James thought that it would be a bonus. The less I knew about operating computers, the less likely I would be to discover their plan. Little did they know. Now, I needed a plan for my revenge.

I began setting everything up. First off, a couple of new bank accounts were set up. Next, I activated the bot army that I created. Most of the bot army would be distractions, but I had one small group that could be traced, although it would be difficult. Only a really good hacker would be able to map it back to the origin. I didn't want it to be too easy. Of course, I wiped the personnel folder with my name on it from Linda's company servers. I also broke in and changed all the file transfers that were done on my laptop to show a different IP address. To prevent that from happening again, I set off a really nasty virus on my laptop, then disconnected it from my secret servers. Later that evening, when I went to check my email, I 'discovered' that a virus had attacked my laptop from a spam email that I opened and pretty much destroyed it. I didn't mention the look of concern on Linda's face when she saw what happened.

The next morning, I saw a text exchange between Linda and James. Apparently, they were almost at the end of the scam. They just wanted two more transfers to make it to an even $10 million before springing the trap on me. The plan was to suddenly 'discover' the theft. Of course, since Linda would be the one to actually discover it, she would be in charge of the 'investigation'. James, being IT manager would be running the cyber part of the investigation. Unsurprisingly, everything would lead straight back to me. Linda would, of course, have me served with divorce papers while I sat in jail, then eventually marry James after about a year. Both would proclaim their complete shock that I would ever do something like that. Of course, there would be some suspicion about Linda's possible involvement, but she would point to her investigation and discovery, as well as her belief that I must have been hiding my knowledge of computers from her. Also, it must be obvious that she was a victim, since I specifically targeted her and used her to gain access to the company's computer systems. They both laughed at the thought of me trying to answer questions about where the money went when I had no idea what the police were talking about. Linda also said she would get me a new laptop, and that they could make the last transfers within the next three weeks. Now I knew what my deadline was.

Monday, I went in and told my boss that I needed the week off for some personal stuff. I had plenty of vacation time, and he was a pretty cool guy, so it wasn't a problem. I did some online checking to find the meanest, dirtiest, aggressive shark for a divorce lawyer in the city and made an appointment for the next day. They thought that they had three weeks, but they would be lucky to last two weeks.

Returning home, I fired up my computer system and went to work. I logged onto James's home computer. For an IT guy, you would think that he would have enough sense to shut it down and power it off when he wasn't using it. Nope. All he did was turn off the monitor. I was running his computer through a server in Belarus. Not that it really mattered, because that link would be erased anyway. His computer would be the end of the trail for anyone following it. The cartel that I had hit 5-years ago had at least learned something about security. They had changed their accounts and passwords, but still used the same banks. Upgraded passwords? They only work when you don't store them on your personal computers that are vulnerable to phishing software embedded in email links for items that any multimillionaire would want. This was just the preliminary work. I would wait until I was finished with Linda before going after James. James wasn't going to survive this, and I still needed to use him for Linda's downfall.

I was still monitoring Linda's GPS on her car, so I was able to leave and go to a park for about an hour before returning home. She didn't need to know that I took the week off. Actually, she probably DID need to know, but I wasn't going to give her that piece of information to try and save herself. Per usual, I went out to my shop to 'work on my car'. She did leave to run to Walmart and get me a new laptop. While she was gone, I did some preliminary work on setting her up. It was important for her to be at home when her computer was used. If she could show that she wasn't home, she could have a defense for the crime. Couldn't let that happen.

She texted me when she got home to let me know that she got me a new laptop and told me it would take her about an hour to set it up for me. I thanked her and went to work. First off, eliminate all connections with James. I hated her, but I still didn't want any actual bodily harm to come to her. James was probably going to be tortured and killed, but Linda was just going to go to prison for the next couple of decades. Who knows? Perhaps she will enjoy being some bull dyke's little bitch. Doesn't the saying go, 'Gay for the Stay'?

I used a separate server route into Linda's laptop. No roundabout path here. Just a straight link to her work computer, then the company servers. $20 million was moved from the company to four different accounts in her name. Next, travel plans were made. A one-way ticket for her was purchased for Thursday morning to the Cayman Islands. Before leaving her computer, I deleted James from her contacts, erased all her emails with him, and removed all her history from the account that they were originally using. Next, I removed all the spyware that I had installed. This was a risk, but I didn't figure that she would have enough time to do anything too bad. Last, I severed and erased the link that I had with her laptop. With all that done, I remotely shut down the wireless router to the house. I had a separate, and much better one in the shop. Of course, she didn't know that.

A message popped up from the spyware that I had put on her phone. Apparently, she had finished setting up my laptop for me when the internet went out. She was just about to use my computer for another transfer when the connection was lost. I laughed. While they were discussing the problem, I moved all the money that they already stole into the new accounts I had created in Linda's name. Once that account was empty, I closed it. The last thing I did was to erase the spyware on Linda's phone. I didn't know who would be looking at it later and didn't want anyone to find out that she was being spied on. I then shut everything down and went inside for dinner. Tomorrow would be an interesting day, to say the least.

Linda was a bit agitated to say the least when I came into the house. She told me that my new computer was set up and ready, but that the internet was down. I wouldn't be able to log on and check my email until it was fixed. She had no clue how little of a problem that was for me. She was preoccupied throughout the entire movie that night. I watched out of the corner of my eye as she played on her phone. I could almost feel her frustration growing. When asked if there was a problem, she just passed it off as a client issue at work. I suspected that she had been trying to access the account and failing. She was also texting with someone. I was smiling as I went to bed. No sex that night.

The next morning, I was up and out of the house before Linda left for work. I basically just screwed around until my appointment with the lawyer. I did wonder how Linda's day was going for her. I would be finding out in a couple of hours though. I was finally led into my lawyer's office. You know those TV shows where a beautiful lawyer wearing a very professional, but extremely sexy suit walks into the court room and pretty much hands opposing council their ass on a silver platter? That was my lawyer. 5' 6" tall, angelic face, curves that would make a racecar lose control, legs for miles, and breasts that would start a war. Two minutes into the meeting, and I could tell that she would be a barracuda in the court room. You could almost hear Heart belting out the chorus in the room. Verifying that everything was confidential, I explained that my wife had been cheating on me throughout our relationship. I further explained to her about the embezzlement and set-up.

She asked how I found out about all this, and I gave her a partial answer. I didn't exactly lie, but I didn't tell her the whole truth either. OK, I lied my ass off. I told her that I used my wife's laptop because mine was not working right. That's when I saw a folder with a bunch of pornographic pictures, then found her emails to her lover. The emails documented her betrayal and their embezzlement. I just wanted to get out of the marriage before the shit hit the fan. She agreed to take the case and begin preparing the paperwork. She said that she could probably have her served by the end of the week. I told her to hold onto it for a while. I suddenly had a better idea for it and didn't want to expose too much too soon. We wrapped up the meeting, and I went home, fired up my system, restarted the house WIFI, and went to work.

I had left the spyware on at Linda's work. Apparently, the shit was hitting the fan at full force. An emergency meeting was held first thing in the morning. The $20 million dollar theft had been discovered, and an investigation was launched. By this time, I had managed to crack James's phone. James was tracking the theft and discovered that it led straight back to Linda. He also found that their account had been emptied and transferred into the new accounts with the $20 million from last night. Accusations were flying, and no excuses could be found. Suddenly, Linda received an email, saying that she was being summoned to a meeting with the CEO, CFO, and head of security. This should be interesting. The sound of several vehicles pulling into my driveway interrupted my fun. I shut down, went into the main shop area, and secured the hidden door. No need for anyone to take an interest in that room. Yes, I did smear some grease on myself to make it look like I was working on my car.

Walking out of the shop, I saw several police vehicles as well as a few large Chevy Suburban's. The police were in their normal uniforms, but the people getting out of the large SUVs wore windbreakers with FBI stenciled on the back. Hmmmmm, I wonder what this could possibly be about. I barely glanced at the warrants and let them into the house. Of course, I offered all assistance, since I had nothing to hide. Tour guide mode. Yes, that would be my wife's computer. That one is mine, but it hasn't really been used, since we only got it yesterday and the WIFI was down last night. Of course, take anything you think you need. No, I have absolutely no idea what is going on. Sorry, I'm not very proficient at computers, just ask my wife and all our friends.

I lost track of what was happening to Linda as I was taken to the police station and interviewed rigorously for a few hours. My story held up through it all. After all, I was just a truck driver with barely any knowledge of computers. No, I had no idea what my wife was doing at work. She was an accountant working with several clients, but I didn't know who those clients were. What do you mean about a one-way ticket out of the country? Just her? No, I have no idea why she would be taking a flight somewhere without me. It soon became obvious to them that I knew nothing about what was going on. They had thoroughly searched my shop but did not found my computer room. Eventually, they let me go back home.

Linda had been arrested while I was being interrogated. Poor James was forced to give the evidence against her, as well as seeing all the money located so it could be returned. He must have really felt betrayed when he found that she had taken away his access to it, transferred it into her own accounts, then booked a single one-way trip out of the country, leaving him with nothing. Thankfully, I had anticipated that I would be interrogated. I was her husband, after all. It would only make sense to assume that I might be working with her on it.

Of course, I was her one phone call. Being the dutiful husband, I called and got her a lawyer. Yes, I did my research on all the criminal lawyers in the city. Obviously, I needed to find the best lawyers - so I wouldn't inadvertently screw up and hire one of them for her. No, I purposely hired one of the ones that were just below mediocre. I wouldn't get the worst one, because that could open an appeal for having a poor defense in court. I wanted her convicted and serving her entire sentence. The really cool thing about this being a federal case was that federal prisons do not have parole or time off for good behavior. If you get sentenced to 20-years in federal court, you spend the entire 20-years in a federal prison - to the day!

I attended her bail hearing and used the house as collateral to bail her out. Since she was a flight risk, she had to wear an ankle monitor. As much as I hated her, I was still able to pretend to be the loving husband to all outward appearances. Thankfully, she was too depressed and shocked at her predicament to want sex. Her cell phone had been confiscated for evidence, so I went down and got her a new one. Yes, I took it into my shop and added my spyware to it before giving it to her. Strangely, James had blocked her number after her first text to him. He had replied that he could have no contact with her, since he was going to be called as a witness against her.

Foolishly, she refused a plea deal, and she insisted that she go to trial. She kept claiming that she had been set-up by someone. She actually thought that she would win because she hadn't done what the evidence showed. True, she hadn't. Oh, she was guilty of embezzling half the money that was in that account, just not all the money, or using that particular account, or using her own computer, or buying the plane ticket, or cutting her partner out. Of course, the money was recovered and returned easily.

The trial was funny from my viewpoint. It was very interesting watching as James testified on the computer records against her. I could see his inner struggle at having to testify against his lover yet thinking that she had betrayed him and was planning on skipping out and leaving him behind. All Linda could see though, was that her soulmate was betraying her and sending her to prison. I was filled with glee throughout the three days of his testimony. I watched silently as the love she had for him turned into hate. She did her best on the witness stand testifying on her own behalf. Unfortunately for her, the evidence was too strong against her, and she really couldn't come up with a credible explanation for it. She will be spending the next 20-years in a federal penitentiary.

As the trial was winding down, it was time to take care of James. I had a really wicked plan for him. One he would not survive. Unfortunately, he would never know why it happened to him, or that it was me. I couldn't risk that. This would be fun. I had my lawyer modify the divorce documents to consider Linda's conviction and that she would be in prison for the next two decades. She was served a couple of days later.