Hacking Mom's Computer

Story Info
Son takes control of Mom's computer, and joins her sex life.
4.9k words
4.26
82.3k
129
7
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I was living across town from my mom, with Sandy, my girlfriend of two years. Mom lived alone, so I tried to be the good son, coming over on the weekends, mowing the grass, raking leaves, fixing things around the house. Mom had an old computer that my dad used to use when he was around, and Mom was constantly getting it screwed up, no matter how many times I warned her not to click the links in strange emails. I was an IT guy at work, so I could always get it running again with the right tools, but it was still a pain.

So, one Christmas I bought her a new computer, and I kept Admin privileges on it and set it up so I could remote into it from my house, without having to come over. I set some restrictions on it, like you would set it up for a kid, to keep her out of trouble. She was excited to get it, but nervous that she would mess it up. I promised her that nothing she could do on it would be beyond my ability to fix.

A few weeks into January, Mom sent me a text and told me the computer wasn't working right. She said she couldn't get to all her old websites. I assumed she was playing online card games and looking up recipes and such, and I was certain I had just made the browser settings too strict, so at my first opportunity, I logged onto her machine remotely and looked at the log of sites she had been trying to visit.

Mom wasn't home at the time, but even if she had been, she would not have seen anything I was doing in the background. The software I used was completely unobtrusive, at least to anybody with Mom's lack of skills.

Just as I was logging in, Sandy walked into the room to see what I was doing. She was an IT person too, so she had a natural curiosity.

"Mom said the computer is blocking some of her favorite sites. I'm checking out the log."

The log popped up and I opened it. Sandy said, "Oh my God!"

It was a short but surprising list. A few I had heard of and a few I had not, but Sandy knew, which made me raise an eyebrow and make a mental note to discuss it with her later.

Sandy rattled off some of the names, "Motherless, Fetlife, Literotica, Pornhub, Jesus Mike, these are all porn sites!"

Sandy laughed and shook her head. "I never figured your mom would be into porn."

"Me either! Jeez!"

Since Mom hadn't actually been able to log into any of the sites, I couldn't say what she had been doing there, though I assumed the obvious.

"Well, I guess I'll have to take off the safe filter so Mom can have her fun!"

"She doesn't know you can see what she does on here, right?"

"No, I'm sure she has no idea."

"Good," Sandy said, "I would hate to discourage or embarrass her."

"Yeah, me too," I said. With about six clicks I turned off her filters.

"There! That should do it. I'll text her that it's fixed."

"Yeah, but..." Sandy said, "don't you want to know if she's getting herself in trouble? There's some creeps out there."

A few more short bursts of typing and I set up a keystroke capture. "Ok, now I can see how she logs in, and check out what she's up to. Though I may not want to know."

Sandy was fascinated though, "If you can't bear to watch, I'll be glad to keep an eye on her. In fact, scoot over."

I rolled away from the keyboard, and she knelt down and fired off a couple of other apps.

"Jeez, Sandy, you just started an audio/video stream."

"You may thank me one day!" But the excitement I saw in Sandy's eyes wasn't really about keeping Mom safe. If Sandy had one kink, and she had plenty, but if she just had one, it would be watching. And we had just opened the candy store.

That night I lay awake with Sandy softly snoring by my side, and all I could think about was Mom jilling off to some porn while Sandy watched her face, her hands on her breasts, and whatever else might be in view. I reached down into my pants and stroked myself hard but didn't want to mess up the sheets, and I didn't want to wake Sandy. I headed for the bathroom to finish the job, but instead I found myself in the office, in front of the computer.

Mom was online.

On one monitor, I had the camera view and audio stream. I turned the sound way down so I wouldn't wake Sandy. Mom was there in a bathrobe, her hair up in a towel, the robe loose in the front but not gaping open. She was typing. I admired her pretty face then, in a way I had not before, and her cleavage in the robe did nothing to soften my dick.

On the other monitor I had a couple of windows open. One was her computer screen, and the other was the keystroke monitor. I saw from the keystroke log that she had not been on long, and I was able to copy her login information. She was on Motherless. And not just as an anonymous user. She had an account.

I looked at her search history. She was typing another one right now, "BBC Big Black Cock"

"Holy shit," I said aloud. I slipped my pajamas down and my hand went to my dick as I watched the screen update, and watched my mother's face, her pupils dilating. She chose a long video of a black man holding an older white woman down on her back on the bed with just his weight. He had her whole body pinned, her wrists in one of his hands, his other hand covering her mouth, her legs under his legs, and I couldn't see his dick, but his hips showed him plowing deep into her helpless body.

On the other screen, my mother stopped typing and pulled her robe apart slightly. One hand went onto her breast, and another went below the table. While the black man fucked the woman online, it looked like the woman had multiple orgasms, but the man didn't even care. He just kept fucking her like a machine no matter how she moved under him. As I looked at my mother moving her hands, I could tell she was stopping and starting, she was edging herself, and so was I.

When the black man pulled out of the woman, we saw his huge dick as he came all over her belly and boobs, and Mom lost it. She came so big and loud that even with the sound turned low, it was like she was in the room. And I blew my load all over my hand and chest.

I heard a sound behind me. Sandy had entered the room at the noise, and she saw the scene. I expected her to freak out.

"You bastard!" she said, as she spun my chair around and saw my dick in my hand. "You bastard! You didn't wake me!"

Mom was still moaning. I turned up the volume. We saw Mom reach up and rewind the video to before the black man finished. Sandy knelt beside me, put her hand on my sticky dick and watched Mom rubbing another one out. Sandy put her other hand down her pants, rubbing her clit like she was in a race. By the time the video finished, so had Sandy, and so had Mom. Sandy took my dick in her mouth as she came down from her high, then she licked the cum off my chest.

Then she said, "Come back to bed and fuck me like that black guy did." And while I wasn't quite equipped to do it right, I was fully ready to give it a college try.

As we left the office, Mom was typing in the search bar again.

And while I fucked Sandy, we could hear Mom moaning again, and it sent us both over the edge.

---

The next morning, I let Sandy sleep as I headed into work. Sandy works remotely from home, so her hours are flexible, though we often have breakfast together. But after last night, I knew she needed the rest.

While at work, all I could think about was what happened last night, and how my mother's sex life had taken ours to another level. And how aroused I was from watching Mom please herself, and the perverse satisfaction of knowing one of her fantasies. I couldn't access her account from work, so I saved myself from obsessing too much over what else she had been searching for. But I couldn't wait to find out.

About four in the afternoon, Sandy called me and asked what time I would be coming home. I usually didn't get home until after five, so I was surprised she called.

"You're going to want to come home early. I've been working on our new hobby."

"But Mom's at work..."

"Yeah, but your dad's old computer is here. I found her naughty file."

"I'm on the way."

When I arrived, Sandy met me at the door like it was Christmas. "Come here!"

I came into the office and Sandy had Dad's old computer set up on a card table. Sandy told me what she found, "Looking at the dates, and the content, it looks like your dad used to watch a lot of porn. And his taste was interesting too. Mostly Femdom, some chicks with dicks, pegging, I guess he was submissive. Maybe that's why your mom fantasizes about being dominated. Anyway, you can tell that about a year ago your mom must have found his folder, because she started saving stuff in the same place."

"What kind of stuff?"

"More BBC. Some BDSM, always with submissive women. Some lesbian videos, but only with strong domination. I saw a lot of forced face-sitting and smothering." Sandy was squirming as she said it.

"Holy shit," I said, "and she downloaded it?"

"Over a hundred meg, yeah."

I just sat there, looking at the screen, the video thumbnails giving an idea of the content.

But Sandy was waiting to tell me more, "I saw one more really strong theme."

"What?"

"Incest. Mother and Son."

I just looked at Sandy. She was so turned on by this. So, I said, "Show me one."

Sandy went directly to one of the more recent files. She must have studied these all day. She clicked it, and we watched a classic scene of a mother walking in on a son masturbating with her panties and watched her take control of him.

Sandy said, "The rest of her stuff is all submissive, but all her incest stuff is Femdom."

I swallowed hard. "Like father, like son?"

We kept watching. The mother was slapping her son's dick and it kept getting harder. She took her clothes off and ordered him to cum on her tits. I was straining against my pants and Sandy was glued to the screen.

Sandy said, "There's so much more. We could watch these all night."

"Or at least until Mom comes online," I said.

Sandy asked, "Would you like to be dominated like that?"

I said, "if you have to ask, is it really domination?"

She thought about that. Then she said, "Take off your clothes."

I got even more excited. I trembled like I've never done before. I stood up and took off everything, my dick pointing at the computer screen. Then she told me to sit back down in my office chair.

Sandy opened the cabinet where we keep cables and got a zip-tie. "Put your hands behind the chair."

I did, and she zipped my wrists together. The video was still playing, but then we heard another sound from the computer beside us.

Mom was logging in.

Sandy rolled my chair to the other computer. She smiled and turned the second monitor away from me, so all I could see was Mom, though I could hear everything. Sandy pulled her chair over so she could see everything, the porn, my mom, and me with my hard-on pointed at my mother's face.

It didn't look like Mom had showered this time. She still had her makeup on from work. Her lipstick was light red, as usual. Her skin remarkably pale and smooth.

While I was watching, she took her blouse off and was sitting there in her bra. Of course, it wasn't the first time I had seen Mom in a bra around the house, but I'd never had my dick out while I did. I saw her typing, heard the clicking.

"What's she getting on?"

"Oh fuck! It's an incest porn site!"

Sandy slipped her jeans off and sat there in her panties and sweatshirt. She hadn't worn a bra all day. The video started, and it didn't have any music or dialog, so I couldn't tell what was happening. But Mom licked her lips, and Sandy's hand went under her shirt.

"Come on! what's happening!"

"Fuck, this looks like the real deal! She's got this one marked as a favorite. The mother is watching him jack off. She's got her tits out, just out of range of his tongue. He wants to suck them so bad."

I watched as Mom unfastened her bra and slipped it off. Her nipples were big and hard, and she grabbed one and twisted it. I really needed to grab my dick. I lost track of what Sandy was narrating from the video. I was just engulfed in Mom's getting turned on, entirely focused on her boobs and her hand, as the other hand slipped out of sight, and I watched the motion in her body, and I could tell how she was moving her fingers by the way her arm flexed. Beside me, Sandy was reaching for her pussy. And I was bucking in my seat.

"Please, Sandy. Please let me cum."

My begging just made her go crazy. There was so much happening, both on the screen and in the room, and she had her own orgasm building. Mine would have to wait. I was clenching my ass and my dick was fucking the air as I watched Mom cum. Then I could tell Mom was searching again, wanting more.

"Sandy, I'm dying here!" She took her eyes off the screen and looked over at me and my swollen dick. Then she opened the desk drawer and got out a plastic ruler.

"No, no, no, no you don't!"

As Mom was logging into another site, Sandy pressed the ruler against the underside of my hard cock and pulled back the end as far as the ruler would bend without breaking and popped me with it.

"Shit! Fuck! Ouch!" But my dick started bobbing and throbbing and Sandy saw what it did to me, and she laughed.

She turned the other screen back so I could see, deciding it would make me even hornier to see what was getting Mom off. Mom was searching for lesbian Femdom.

Sandy said, "Oh, God, yeah." And for the next ten minutes, I watched my mother and my girlfriend getting off on forced face sitting.

Another video, and another. After each one, Sandy would snap my dick with the ruler. The third time she did it, I came, hard, and I wanted so desperately to stroke it to completion. Sandy laughed again, and just left the mess. My dick got soft then, despite all the visual and aural stimulation, and that's when Mom picked another BBC video. A huge black cock was driving doggy style deep into this tiny white girl, and Sandy looked over at me and my limp dick, and I knew she needed to fuck.

Sandy took me in her mouth, and I hardened up immediately. Mom was grabbing her tits and pulling them. As soon as I was hard, Sandy yanked her panties off and turned around and slid my cock inside her. It was as close to doggy style as we could get while I was still tied to the chair.

She fucked me, slamming her ass down on my sore hard cock, and I would not have lasted long at all if I hadn't already cum all over myself. Mom was working herself up at the same time, and the little white girl on the video was getting shredded. We all were waiting for the black man to blow his load, and he did, deep inside the girl, and I did, deep inside mine, and Mom finished herself off and had finally had enough for the night.

But my last glimpse of Mom is when she stood up from the computer and eased a big black dildo out of her hairy cunt.

I pumped a few more times, but I was truly spent. Sandy just sat in my lap as I shrunk inside her. Then she got up and loosened the zip-tie and freed my arms. I lifted her sweatshirt and just sucked on her tits for a few minutes. When we headed for bed, she told me to leave off the pajamas. "From now on, you sleep in the nude. That's your punishment for jacking off to your mom without me last night.

And in the middle of the night, awake again, it was the image of the black dildo sliding out of Mom's pussy that got me hard again. I slipped out of bed again and went to Dad's old computer. But I didn't watch Mom's videos. I watched the ones Dad had saved; Femdom, chicks with dicks, pegging. And as hard and throbbing as I got, I didn't touch myself. I knew I wasn't allowed.

---

The next morning was Saturday, and I usually went over to Mom's house to check in on her. But as I lay in bed and thought about it, I wasn't sure I could do it. Sandy woke beside me, and I guess the same thing occurred to her, but she had a different solution.

She reached over and put her hand on my shrunken dick. "We need to fuck your mom," she said. And my dick started growing in agreement.

Sandy took charge. She packed an overnight bag for us and threw it in the car. She gave me a choice of wearing no underwear, or her panties, and I knew she wanted me to pick her panties, so I did. I wore my usual jeans and T-shirt, though the one Sandy picked out was way too tight for me.

Sandy didn't usually come over to Mom's so Mom showed some delighted surprise when she saw the two of us, and some confusion at the overnight bag.

Sandy said, "Our plumbing is out. We were hoping we could stay here this weekend until we get it fixed."

"Oh, for sure!" Mom said, "as long as you like!" Though I wondered if she thought we would be ruining her internet fun. Mom's house was tiny, and you couldn't make a noise anywhere in it without being heard by everyone, and her computer was in the guest bedroom where we would be staying.

That day went as normal. Mom had a list of chores she had saved for me. I was careful not to bend over and show my panty line. That night Sandy told Mom we were tired and were going to bed early.

When we got in the bedroom, Sandy said, "When we hear her go to bed, I want you to fuck me as loud as you can. Since she's used to fucking herself every night to porn, I want to give her a turn cumming to us."

Sandy and I were both turned on by the idea. She stripped me naked and got naked herself. I sat on the bed while Sandy got busy around the room. First, she looked in every drawer and the closet to see if she could find the dildo or any other toys. She whispered, "She must have snuck them into her room earlier. I hope she uses them when she hears us."

Then she reached in our bag and got out a tiny internet camera, crawled under the table, and attached it at the right angle to look right into the seat of the chair. By the time Mom ever found it, it wouldn't matter.

Then we waited to hear Mom get out of the shower and go to bed.

Sandy got on all fours on the bed. I got behind her and felt her pussy and it was already wet. I eased into her, and then got a rhythm. It wasn't long before the headboard started to move and bump the wall.

Sandy began to vocalize, "Ugh, ugh, ugh, yeah, ugh, yeah, yeah, yeah..."

She got louder, "Yeah, yeah, fuck me, yeah, fuck me harder, oh yeah, yeah."

I joined in with grunts. The headboard kept time. Sandy started moaning. I was getting close to cumming, but it was too soon.

"Yeah, fuck me harder! Yeah!" But I was about to blow it. I suddenly reached up and covered Sandy's mouth with my hand and froze deep inside her. And we went from noisy to silent in an instant. And that's when we heard moaning from the other side of the wall.

Mom got quieter when we got quiet, but the moaning was still there. Sandy was going crazy, trying to pound her pussy into me, but I held all the way inside her. The moaning on the other side of the wall then got louder, and I had learned by now what my mother sounded like when she was cumming. I pulled back and slammed into Sandy, Bam, Bam, Bam, and Sandy screamed, "Oh Fuck, I'm cumming!" And I yelled as I did the same. Sandy's legs gave out and she fell back on my cock as I was pushing out the last few spurts, and Mom's moaning faded in those moments.

Sandy and I fell out beside each other and slept naked until late morning.

The bed was a mess with our juices, and I wanted a shower, but Sandy said we should take the next step. She opened the closet and pulled out four of Dad's old neckties she had seen there the night before, and she tied me spread eagle on the bed, but not until she slipped her panties on me. Then she logged into Mom's computer, and muted the sound, and found a long incest porn video, one lasting over an hour.

"Watch that to stay hard," she said, and I did.

Sandy got dressed and went into the kitchen. She didn't shut the door all the way, but I couldn't be seen from the hallway. Mom had been up for hours, and I could smell food. I could hear them talking.

12