Hacking Mom's Computer

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Mom said, "Good morning! You two had quite a night! There's nothing like young love."

Sandy replied, "We did. We had some inspiration. I just want to thank you for raising such a wonderful son. I don't mind telling his mother that he's an amazing lover, and fantastic in bed! And most recently, he's discovering his submissive side!" She giggled when she said it.

Mom said, "You can thank his father for that. I know you two will have a lot of fun."

"Well, his father isn't here to thank. I want to thank you. In fact, I've brought you a present."

"You didn't have to do that!"

"Oh, I did. It's in our room, on the bed. Go take a look."

"Is Mike still in there? I don't want to disturb him."

"No, go ahead. He's waiting for you to come in."

Mom got up and came to the room, opened the door and stepped in. She was taking it all in when Sandy stepped in behind her, to make sure she would see it through.

"Mike's been a bad boy. He's been using that new computer to watch you masturbate. I thought you might want to punish him. I'm going to go out for a few hours, so I won't get in the way."

I looked at Mom. She was wearing sweatpants and a long sleeve T-shirt. Her hair was in a ponytail.

Mom looked at the incest porn playing on the computer, and then back at me. She was putting it all together. Meanwhile, my dick was rock hard against my belly, peeking out from the top of the panties. She came over and pulled down the panties, and my dick sprang out.

She said, "let me go get on something more appropriate." But first she went over to the computer and turned up the volume.

The son on the video was begging, "Please fuck me Mommy! Please let me cum in you!" But the mother grabbed his face and smashed it into her pussy, grinding herself and trying to cum in his mouth. I was thrusting in the air I was so horny, and that's what she saw when she came back in the room.

She was wearing a navy-blue nighty, lace and mostly see-through. I could see her nipples poking through the material. She had a bag in her hand, and I assumed it was full of toys.

"Oh, I have dreamed of this, Mike. Of having you like I had your father. But you've been stealing all the pleasure from me! wanking away in your room while watching Mommy. I want you to show me how you wank your little willy." and she untied my right hand.

I started stroking myself for her, but I didn't want to cum.

"Cum for me, baby."

"No, Mom, I don't want to waste it."

"Call me Mommy. And show me how you can cum. Squirt your little cummies for me."

She reached into the side of her teddy, and started rubbing herself, and I couldn't hold back. I was about to cum and she yanked my hand off my cock, and I shot my load into the air without getting a complete finish. I was in agony. She took her finger and wiped the cum from my tip, and licked it, sucking her finger.

Then she tied my hand back and climbed up to my face and slide the teddy completely to the side and ground her wet pussy into my face, holding the back of my head by the hair, fucking my nose and lips and chin. And she came on me then, hard and wet and shaking. I gasped for breath when she pulled my head back, and she pressed it back against her until I licked everything I could reach.

When she climbed off of me, my dick was hard again. She took off the nightgown completely and rubbed her tits on my dick and then let me suck them. The son in the video was screaming, "Fuck me, Mom, fuck me!" as she slid a dildo in and out of his ass, and my mother looked at it and smiled.

"Your father loved a good prostate milking." and she went to her bag.

She pulled out the big black dildo and some KY jelly.

"No, no, no, no" but again my dick throbbed.

"I need to untie you for this." and she did. I only moved as she directed, as I got on my knees on the bed, legs spread, face to the pillow, hands re-tied to the bed.

She edged the dildo inside me, not too deep and tilted it at a perfect angle. She knew what she was doing. She began pumping it and angling it until I could feel a pressure building up. I looked down between my legs as a string of semen oozed out of my dick and onto the sheet. I moaned. It felt so incredible. I wanted more of this.

She left me there for a while. I could hear the shower running. The video finished and didn't repeat. And shortly after, I heard Sandy come back in. They came into the room for their conversation, all but ignoring my presence. Mom was wearing her bathrobe and Sandy had on her jeans and a short top.

Mom said, "Thank you so much for the present. I wish you had been here to see how he needs to be treated."

Sandy said, "Oh, I watched it all on our computer at home. I'll make sure to give him everything you did, during the week, but I'd like to bring him back to you on the weekends if that's okay."

Mom said, "I couldn't be happier."

Then Sandy said, "Oh yes, actually, you can. It's my turn with you. Take off that robe."

Mom dropped the robe, and immediately took on a different tone, "Yes, Ma'am."

Sandy grabbed her by the hair and dragged her staggering into Mom's room. I heard her say, "Get on the bed, face up." And I knew what was happening next. Sandy took off her clothes and climbed on top of Mother and pressed her clit in her face. I heard the moans and begging half the night, until I curled on my side and went to sleep, my hands still tied to the bed.

The next day we all stayed naked, and they took turns giving me ruined orgasms. Sandy pegged me at the end of the day until I let out a long stream of cum that she cupped in her hand and allowed me to eat, and then took me home.

12