Had a Bad Day?

Story Info
After a bad day at work, it's nice to know you're still love.
2.9k words
4.48
2.9k
1
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It's been a long day. You're so tired and one bad conversation away from telling your boss to shove it. The prospect of a shower and comfy pants is the only thing keeping you going right now.

'Maybe no pants tonight? We'll see what sounds comfortable after I'm clean.' You think.

Finally, you're in the driveway. The stress of the days slowly fading as you reach to open the door. Instantly, you're hit with the smell of dinner cooking. Lemon pepper, garlic and rosemary filling your nostrils and tightening your stomach. You didn't realize you were so hungry.

As you round the corner to peer into the kitchen, you see me dancing around with headphones on, keeping an eye on the two pans sizzling on the stove. You stop for a moment to take in the scene.

I have a plain white t-shirt on that fits snug against my chest and a pair of blue under armor running pants that hang loosely over my hips and bare feet. I haven't noticed you. My head starts to bang as I sing along with the song playing in my ears. Sometimes, I have a great voice, but headphones must make me tone deaf.

You hold back a chuckle and sneak closer to see what's cooking. Lemon pepper chicken with salted green beans and rosemary potatoes. A simple dish, but delicious.

"OH SHIT!" I cry out. I finally notice you standing there. "Jesus, babe, you scared the hell out of me."

You smile, walk in for a deep hug and let my scent fade the rest of the day away. I move my hand to your cheek and kiss you softly for a long moment.

"Are you hungry?" I ask. "You'll have to wait just a bit longer."

Disappointment and confusion rise as I turn off the stove, cover the pans and move them to a cool spot. I turn, grab your hips and pull you close to me. Your chest pressed firmly against mine.

"What's the occasion?" You ask.

"I don't know. It's Friday?" I say. I smile and hold your gaze before leaning in, grabbing a small handful of your hair just above the back of your neck, guiding your head away so I can kiss your neck. My free hand slides down your ribs, back across your hips and finally cupping and squeezing your ass. You melt into me.

You let out a soft moan as my hands gently squeeze. Your hands find their way to my back, sliding up to my shoulders. I push you back until you're pinned against the fridge. My hands move to untuck your shirt and expose your stomach. I let the fabric fall on my wrists as I slide my hands up your smooth skin from your waist to your ribs. Then grabbing the shirt and pulling it over your head, exposing a simple but sexy blue bra.

I catch your eyes and look deep into them as I lean in for another passionate kiss. My arms wrap around you and you barely feel my hands move to unclasp your bra. The relief as your breasts let loose and hang free feels wonderful. I pull the bra down, toss it aside and return my hands to your ribs to gently massage and scratch your tender shin. Getting the sensation back after being constricted all day.

"Does that feel better, baby?"

"Yes. That feels wonderful." You say as the sensation exhilarates you.

My hands then grip your ribs firmly and pull your chest to my face. I kiss your delicate skin center between your cleavage and inch my way upwards, kissing slowly higher. As I reach your shoulder, you feel my hand move up to grab the tuft of hair on the back of your neck again and gently pull down. You let out another soft moan as my teeth sink into the meat of your shoulder. I don't bite hard, but you know it'll be enough to leave a mark.

'Ugh, is that going to be visible?' You think for a moment. My free hand moves to firmly grab your breast and again press you against the fridge. 'Fuck it! That's a tomorrow problem.'

Your hand reaches for the waist band of my pants. The elastic pulls easily away from my skin and I feel the backs of your fingers graze the skin of my lower abs, slightly teasingly. You reach into my pants. You want to feel my erect cock. You want me to know that I make you feel good and want me to feel the same.

Your fingers feel so soft and smooth as you wrap them around my shaft. You feel how hard I've gotten for you as you slowly and gently stroke me. I move my lips back to you your neck just under your ear and let out a deep MMMMM sound.

"That feels good." I say in a low tone whisper.

I lean back, pull my shirt over my head and let it fall to the floor. Your hands go to my chest to feel my muscles. I'm not built like a body, builder, but there's tone and a firmness under your touch, accented by just enough chest hair for your taste and tattoos that spread to each shoulder and down my arms.

My hands return you your ass and squeeze. This time I'm lifting you up and you instinctively wrap your legs around my waist and grab my neck to hold on. I easily hold your weight up and kiss you as I turn. Your body still pressed against mine, you can feel my cock rubbing against you as I walk us over to the couch.

I lay you down lengthwise and lean back. You relax into the cushions and cherish the feeling of my hands returning to your breasts. My lips move in to kiss your sexy stomach and slowly move lower until I'm at the waist of your pants. I look up into your eyes and slide my hands down to begin unbuttoning and unzipping them. I see you smile longingly back in anticipation of what's coming.

With both hands I grip, the side of your pants and your panties. And pull them off quickly. I pull your legs together and get a glimpse of your bare ass facing towards me with a hint of your pussy peeking out. My kiss goes to the back of your calves and moves lower until I get you your knees. Then I spread your legs open and see the full sight of you. My hands go to your knees and slowly, firmly slide up your thighs to your hips. My head lowering to meet them and kissing deeply on your pelvis just above your pussy. As I release the kiss, you feel my hot breath react to the wetness you've accumulated.

"I love the way you smell, baby." I say as I look back up into your eyes. "I love the way you taste." My lips dive to meet your clit, giving it a deep kiss before I use my tongue to firmly trace the line of your pussy from the bottom of your opening to the top of your clit.

I hear you moan. The sensation of my tongue pressing against your clit as I slide it up and down is electric. You grab your breast with one hand, groping it for the extra pleasure. Your other hand moves to my head, running your fingers through my hair from my forehead to the back and pull my face deeper into you.

"Oohhhhh!" You moan. "Oh my god, baby! That feels so good."

My tongue continues to explore the contours of your clit and your pussy. I slide two fingers inside you and gently curl them to stimulate as many spots as I can. Your body begins to tighten. Moans becoming longer and your back arches. I know I've hit the right spot. I maintain my pace, keeping my tongue in a firm press as I keep sliding it up and down. You moan so loud and tense so hard, it feels like your legs will crush my head around my ears. But I'm determined to continue until this wave of pleasure crashes. The ecstasy of my tongue and fingers builds more and more.

Release. You let out a deep orgasmic moan and relax back into the soft cushions of the couch. Your body is shaking. As you get control of your breathing, I remove my fingers and give your clit a little suck. Making you moan once again from its severe sensitivity.

"I'll bet you feel so good now, baby." I say.

"Mmhmm..." is all your able to get out.

I give you one final kiss on your pussy and stand up. You see me towering above you as I start pulling my running pants off. I look over you. You use a few fingers to play with your clit some more as you watch me pull off the last piece of clothing between us.

"You are so fucking sexy!" I say. My stiff cock slaps against my abs when I pull the waist band down over it. I let them drop and step out. "You want this?" My hand begins stroking my dick.

You bite your lip and start rubbing your fingers on your clit faster, nodding to silently say yes. You would speak but the anticipation of what you hope comes next is racing your heart and you're finding it difficult to control your breathing again.

I move onto my knees on the couch, grab your thighs by wrapping my arms around under your knees and pull you close to me. You let out a gasp at the motion. Your ass resting between my thighs, my cock now inches away from your pussy. "Tell me you want it."

You nod. Still biting your lip. The words still not able to come out.

"Say it. I want to hear it." I push my shaft so it glides along your clit as my tongue did moments before.

"I want it!" You manage to gasp out. "I want you inside me. I want your cock to fill me up."

I smile and gaze into your eyes. As I slide my shaft down your clit, you feel the smoother, softer skin of my head pass and line right up at your opening. You feel the heat radiating off it. You want nothing more than for me to being shoving it inside.

I push the tip of my cock into you. There's a sudden shock of the impending release and you gasp. I hold the pressure of slowly thrusting into you. My cock ever so slowly filling you up. Little by little. Inch by inch. You lose any sense of time as it feels like I've been pushing inside you for forever. Finally, you feel the pressure of my hips meeting and pressing on yours.

Once I'm fully inside you, you feel full. You feel complete. You moan in the ecstasy of it. I hold it in, maintaining the pressure of pushing my hips on yours to be as deep as possible while I lean forward and wrap my arms under yours, grabbing your shoulders. I kiss you deeply while moving one hand up to grab the back of your neck. I break the kiss and move my head to the side. My mouth returning to your neck. You lick your lips and taste what was left of your juices from mine. I give a quick kiss on your neck and whisper into your ear, "I love you."

You moan again. I don't need to hear it. I know what you would say if you could speak. Slowly, I begin to pull my cock out of you. The fullness begins to fade away and is replaced with the longingness for it to return. God, it feels so good to feel me slide so smoothly out of you, though.

Right before the head of my dick would leave the warm embrace of you, I pause. Give you another kiss on the neck and thrust into you. Hard!

"Uuuuuhh!" You cry out. I hold myself in you as deep as I can for another moment, before slowly sliding out of you again. My cock gets right to the edge and I slide it back in just a bit and back out, just enough to tease you. I repeat this for a few seconds that might as well ben an eternity. You want me back in you so bad. Just when you think you can't take it anymore, I slam back into you hard again. "Oh fuck, baby! You feel so good inside me."

I don't hold it in as long. I begin pulling out again. You don't think you could bare me teasing you again. You grab my back and dig your nails into my muscles. I don't tease this time. Instead, I thrust into you, pull out, thrust in again... and again... and again, working into a good rhythm. I lean up, sitting on my knees and grabbing your thighs again to pull you close, still repeatedly driving my cock as deep as I can into you. Again, your back arches and your moans turn to screams.

"Are you gonna cum for me, baby?" I ask with a sexy smile on my face.

"Yes. Uuuuuhh, yes, I'm cumming!" You put your hands on my abs to feel my skin and let the oncoming orgasm tighten your body once more. I move my thumb to your clit, rubbing with a matched pace of my hard thrusts. This becomes too much. Your pussy drips and the wave crashes inside you once again. You scream as you cum for me and I don't stop thrusting. As it subsides, I keep going, leading you into another back to back orgasm. It's so intense. You can't speak, can't think, only scream from the pleasure of it.

My thrusting continues until I can see your body loosen up, letting you relax after cumming for so long. I slow down and begin sliding in and out at a smoother, gentler pace to let you catch your breath. I lean down to press my chest against yours and wrap my arms back around your shoulders, smiling and staring into your eyes before once again kissing you passionately. Eventually, my slow thrusts stop. You wonder for a moment if that's all. I lean up and grab your wrists, pulling you up with me. I reposition us with me sitting up and pulling you on top of my lap. Your legs cradling either side of mine. You take the lead from here, grabbing my cock that feels rock hard and guiding it once more inside you. When your hips meet mine, you settle into a rocking motion, forward and back, grinding against my pelvis and feeling every inch of me sliding through your insides.

My hands reach up to cup your breasts and massage them while I soak in the sight of your sexy body riding me. I let out a moan to tell you how good this feels for me as well. Your moans begin to match mine. My hips rock with yours while my hands squeeze firmly before releasing to move to grabbing your hips. I guide your movements to keep us in sync with one another. You feel the light pulses from inside you. My face contorts and I moan louder.

"Cum for me, baby." You say in a sexy voice. "I want your cum in me."

My hands release your hips and slide up your back. I pull your chest to mine and wrap my arms around you. I want you as close to me as you can get when I moan into your ear. "Oh fuck, baby. You feel so good. Oh my god, I'm cumming."

You feel how close I'm getting. The idea of me cumming inside you, filling you up, is pushing you again over the edge, building to another orgasm. The pulses of my cock get more intense. I hug you as firmly as I can and press my lips to yours, muffling our moans. Finally, you feel my cock squirt into you. My hips thrusting hard up into yours while you match it grinding down into mine. Your mouth breaks away from our kiss to lean your head back and scream in the ecstasy. I grab the back of your neck and pull you in, replacing my kiss there just below your ear. Eventually, my thrusts fade and slow and I relax back into the couch, releasing you into a gentle hug. We sit there for a few moments and catch our breath, basking in the warmth of each other.

You lean back, kiss me on the lips and say, "That was amazing, but I'm hungry."

I smile, kiss you again and reply, "Well I guess I better feed you. Hopefully it's still warm."

As you slide yourself off me, the sensitivity sends shudders though both of us. The head of my cock slides past your clit as it emerges, giving you a shot of sensation. You begin walking to the bathroom to clean up while I head to the kitchen to finish prepping the meal. When you return, I have my clothes back on, the table is set and there's even still steam coming off some of the food. You sit down and look over, noticing me staring back at you lovingly.

"So how was your day?" I ask.