Had to Improvise Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The site of a sexy girl still got me going on the surface, and still does, but when it came down to it my go to when I was getting really horny had changed drastically. I had come to love a few types of stories most. Where a man was caught wearing panties by another man which lead to experimentation, where two guys decide to masturbate while watching porn together and it progresses, and where two men, at least one of them straight, found themselves alone together and things went from platonic, to steeling glances of the other's manhood, to experimentation and pleasure. In all of them they would always come to realize how much they had a taste for cock, and most often not just orally.

The biggest surprise came after I went out to lunch one day at a local hot spot downtown. The employee working behind the counter, an objectively very good looking man (I've always been able to recognize that about people), seemed as if he was flirting with me when I was ordering and paying but I didn't think too much about it at the time. I'm naturally pretty friendly which often brings out the same in those I interact with so I tend to miss signals in the moment, not to mention one might say I can be a little oblivious at times as well.

Laying in bed that night with my hand gently cupping my crotch my mind started to drift to a variety of topics, work, sports, dinner, lunch, but it was lunch that really hit me. I started fantasizing about the man that I saw that day, not totally out of the ordinary, but where the fantasy went was new. The scenario that played in my head didn't start with the usual mutual stroking and sucking (I loved fantasizing about sucking hard cock).

I started daydreaming, going back to the scenario at lunch I added to the event and soon I did actually drift off and the dream took on a mind of its own from there...

When I went back up to get a to-go box after eating John was still there. Earlier, when I ordered I had been talking about how I hadn't had a night out in a long time. We made small talk for a couple minutes while I waited, then he took it further, "I overheard you earlier, when you were saying that you haven't been out. I'm heading out with some friends to get drinks tonight if you're interested in getting out."

I couldn't really think of a good reason why not, "Actually, yea. I don't have anything else going. That sounds great!", so he let me know where and when they would be if I was able to make it. For some reason, I was really nervous as I was getting ready to leave. I just chalked it up to not having been out in quite awhile and not knowing the groups that I was meeting up with.

It was a mixed group. I recognized one of the girls and guys from the restaurant and there were a few others that were completely new to me. They were all super chill and welcoming so my nerves settled down for the most part, which made for a pretty fun night. John would frequently ask me for my opinion on something or some other question, and I would get drawn into conversations with him and whomever he was with at the time. He was doing a good job of getting me involved and the questions helped me to be able to contribute and get comfortable with the group.

I was feeling pretty comfortable talking to everyone but there was still an underlying feeling of anxiety when I wasn't completely focused on a discussion. Whenever the conversation would stray and I would have time to look around to all of the people in the immediate group I could feel my heartbeat ramp up slightly. It was weird because that would typically be when I was most relaxed. It was worst when John was talking and I was listening and looking in his direction, particularly when he would look back at me.

On the way back John had mentioned to the group that he had to be up early and he was going to head to bed pretty soon, so the group that didn't just walk past the walkway thinned out pretty quickly. I was the last one left at the house and we were standing there on the doorstep, talking and laughing after hanging out with the group, me facing him as he stood with his back to the front door. It was in the back of my mind all night but it finally came flooding forward why my heart rate was all over the place tonight.

I thought he was probably interested but I have never been good at interpreting people's signals but I thought it was worth a shot. My nerves were off the charts as I walked forward, right into his body and nervously guided my lips to his. I was both thrilled and relieved when his soft lips moved against mine. His hands immediately found my back as I reached to caress the back of his neck and head with my own.

I could sense his desire for me so I reached my tongue out to gently lick across his lips before pushing it into his mouth. Excitement was coursing through me but I forced myself to take it slow and savor every sensation, the feel of his hands slowly making their way up and down my back, the feel of our bodies pressed together, and the feel of our tongues entwined. We continued like this for what seemed both like an eternity and an instant at the same time. I couldn't believe this was happening.

Finally, I reluctantly broke the kiss and retreated slightly so I could look at him and start to say something. I had been completely lost in the moment, eyes closed, focused fully on the connection between our bodies. His eyes looked as heavy as mine felt but they also showed a hint of confusion and disappointment. Not wanting him to get the wrong idea I kept my hands on him and started to explain myself right away.

"John, this has been a fun evening but I have to let you know something."

He responded quickly before I could continue and I could hear the disappointment in his voice, wondering where things went wrong, "Are you okay? What's wrong?"

"I just wanted to tell you that this is the first time I've ever done anything like this. I've never kissed a man before. I experimented once but it was a long time ago and it was purely physical, my only time even touching another guy, and we never kissed. Other than that this is all completely new to me. I had never even thought about kissing another man until today, tonight in fact."

John had an understandably shocked look on his face, "I never would have guessed. That kiss didn't feel like someone just experimenting." I could feel the pressure of his hands on me start to relax, "You really got me. It felt like there was something there."

I had to jump back in, "Oh my god, wait. I'm so sorry, don't be upset." I could see him starting to speak again so before he could respond I had to move. I pulled him toward me and kissed him again, a little harder this time hoping he would get the message.

Just in case he didn't get it I pressed on before I got lost again and the words got away from me. With my hands now lightly caressing his chest I continued, "That wasn't me experimenting. That kiss was amazing, more than I had hoped for. All night when I would catch a glimpse of your lips my heart would hammer as I wondered how they would feel, how they would taste. Those thoughts and the fireworks that I just felt are how I know that that kiss wasn't an experimentation."

As I talked I could see his shoulders relax and I could feel his nipples harden beneath my touch. With a bit of a nervous look in his eyes he spoke again, "I know it's late and I said I need to get up early, but do you want to come in and grab a water or something and chat for a bit before you head home?"

My mind was in a bit of a fog so I responded with all I could manage, "Sure. That would be great."

Once in the kitchen he grabbed a couple glasses and then opened the fridge, "What can I get you? Water, beer, juice, you name it."

I wasn't actually all that thirsty so I just said, "Water's good. I still need to get myself home. Can I use your restroom really quick?"

He pointed toward the hallway, "Down the hall, first door on your right." Then, pointing to the tv room in the other direction, he said "I'll be in there. Grab your water and head on in."

"Cool. I'll be there in a minute."

In the bathroom all I actually did was wash my hands and then splash some cool water on my face, hoping to calm the nerves at least a little bit. After drying off I walked through the kitchen and grabbed my water and then followed the sounds of the tv to the room where John was sitting in the middle of the couch. When I approached the side of the couch he looked up from the tv, where the EPL game-of-the-week was playing, and said, "I usually try to catch up a little on the games that I missed over the weekend when I can. Sit anywhere you like. Kick your shoes off and make yourself at home." With that, he casually let his attention go back to the tv across the room.

"That sounds great." Trying to remain casual I slide my shoes off, placed my water on the end table and then walked around to the front of the couch. I thought about plopping down next to him but then decided against it. Instead, I walked toward the middle of the couch and placed my left knee next to his right leg before swinging my right over to his other side, inching forward and then settling down. It seemed like the furthest that I had walked all day but in reality I crossed the distance in no time at all and there I was, straddling John's lap, our faces 12 inches apart.

His eyes darted up to my face when I blocked his view, and with a smirk on my face I asked, "Is this okay? You did say anywhere. If you want, I can move so you can see the game better."

John's mouth was open as if he were going to speak but before he could get out a coherent response I put my hands over his shoulders and leaned forward, closing the gap between us, then covered his lips with my own. His lips were parted as he was about to speak so this time I didn't hesitate to plunge my tongue forward in search of his own. To this he didn't hesitate to respond. At first it was slow as we slid our tongues gently across each other's but it didn't take long for the intensity to grow.

The passion was rising as our tongues continued to wrestle. John's hands slid down my back until they were each cupping one side of my ass. Once they settled into place I felt each finger dig in as he pulled me forward, only stopping once I could feel his growing bulge pressed against mine. At the same time I reached the rest of the way behind him, one hand behind his head and the other behind his shoulders.

There was no space between us but I still wanted to move closer. Unable to find anywhere else to go I started slowly thrusting my hips, grinding my hardening cock against his. The fire inside us both was still growing. I continued to hold him tight against me and he was rhythmically pulling against my ass, helping guide me forward and back. I was in heaven and couldn't help it when the moan escaped from deep within, "Mmmmm".

Finally, I broke the kiss, but not because I was done. Our lips had barely parted when I began moving back forward, only now I moved to the side also as I reached to kiss, lick and suck on John's neck and ear. Now it was his turn to moan. I could feel him squirm when I added this new sensation as I continued to drag my manhood across his. The heat was definitely rising. John anxiously took his hands from my ass and grasped the sides of my shirt, pulling me into him harder before pulling up. I let go and sat up briefly so he could lift it over my head completely, then I clawed at the buttons on his shirt in my hurry to get to the smooth, bare skin beneath.

Once I had his shirt off I reached and delicately fondled both of his nipples before diving back in to taste his lips again. That kiss was soft, yet filled with urgency at the same time, and it didn't last. I sat back again, this time pausing after our lips parted to look at his face. John's hands were still caressing my back when he broke the silence, "Are you okay?"

I was definitely way more than okay! "Oh my god. I'm not okay, I'm great. Kissing you is amazing and now I have you with your shirt off as well! One casual and one super important question though. Do you really follow the EPL or just a casual fan since it's on TV the most out of all the international leagues?"

He was fairly quick to respond, "I guess I'm more than just a casual fan, but I don't go planning my life around being able to watch the games live or anything. That was easy. So, what's the important one?"

"I noticed you were pretty anxious to see the score of that Manchester derby game. Red or blue?", I didn't want to lead him one way or the other."

Eyebrows raised in a questioning look, but with a small smile on my face so he could tell I wasn't completely serious, "and if you give the wrong answer I might have to put my shirt back on and head out."

He didn't hesitate before responding with conviction, "I can't say if there is a team in all of Europe that I dislike more than Man City."

A huge smile spread across my face. "I wasn't actually thinking about leaving but you couldn't have answered that question much better. Now, I just want to get into a little better position if that's alright."

Staring back at me, he asked "What did you have in mind?"

I lifted my weight up off of his lap and, grabbing both of his shoulders, I turned him to his right and pushed back at the same time. As he turned and laid back I turned with him. I slid my hands from his shoulders and rested on his chest, then with the inside of my foot I pushed on the side of his thigh, hoping he would take the hint. Not one to disappoint John got the message so he shifted his hips and brought his legs up so that he was finally fully laying on the couch allowing me to lower my weight onto him again.

We were in a good position before but this was going to be even better. After we finished shifting around I bent forward until my lips were hovering over his chest, my breath blowing across his nipple as I finally answered, "This is what I had in mind." Then I took it into my mouth, sucking on it gently, before I kissed and licked my way up his chest and up his neck until I found his mouth again.

In this new position I was able to really feel his thickening cock pressing up against mine as we rubbed against each other. I was loving the feel of our naked torsos together, our nipples occasionally flicking across each other as we made out. His hands found my back and he ran them up and down, caressing my skin softly before pulling me tight against him and then reaching back to take my ass into his hands again.

As much as I was enjoying myself I wasn't loving the feel of our zippers getting in the way in between us, so with one hand on either side of his head I held myself up so I could talk and smiled at him, "Are you getting hot? I know I'm pretty warm and your zipper is a little uncomfortable. Don't you think we should take your pants off?"

John laughed a little but agreed, "Now that you mention it, I am a bit warm."

I sat all of the way up and slid back until I could rest my weight on his thighs. Trying to stay calm, or at least appear that way, I slowly reached to unbuckle his belt and open his fly. The belt went smooth but after watching me fumble with the button a couple of times John reached down to quickly unbutton and unzip. Happy for the reprieve I reached for his waist and he raised his hips so we could pull his pants past his ass, leaving his boxer briefs in place to perfectly frame his delicious looking package.

After shifting to the side I was able to make quick work of getting his pants the rest of the way off. As I was dropping them to the floor he spoke up, "You know, you did say you were warm and it won't help a whole lot if we still have another uncomfortable zipper in between us. So..."

As he pointed at my lower half I couldn't help but smile. I wanted nothing more at that moment than to oblige but I was also a bit apprehensive, more so than usual. My belt was unbuckled and the button undone and I had started to pull down my zipper, but balked at the thought of continuing so I had to say something, "Okay, but you can't laugh. I wasn't expecting anything like this to happen when I got dressed to go out tonight. So. It's just that. I, um."

With the perfect words for the moment he saved me from any further attempts to get a coherent sentence out, "Dude, I'm here about to burst out of my underwear, waiting for you to come lay back down. I'm pretty sure you have nothing to be nervous about right now. Whatever it is, I won't laugh."

I was feeling a little better but needed a little more assurance, "Okay. Can you at least close your eyes for a second while I take these the rest of the way off."

"If it'll help." He closed his eyes and, draping his arm across them, said "Alright, go for it."

Taking in a deep breath I turned around, quickly opened them the rest of the way and my pants down so I could step out of them and drop them on the floor. Standing there I realized how tacky it was that I was still wearing socks so I started to take them off as well, telling him to be patient, "Hold on. Give me one more second."

Apparently he didn't want to wait with his eyes closed any longer. While I was bending back down to take off my second sock I got a bit of a surprise. Simultaneously I felt his hand and heard his voice. With his left hand he grasped my right mound, and then I felt it turn as his fingertips traced the sheer lace down into my crack, stopping just above my entrance.

"Yum! I can't wait to see the rest."

Meanwhile I finished with my socks and rose back up. He slipped a finger into the waistband, gave a gentle tug and spoke almost too softly, "Come back".

My chest relaxed as the breath that I didn't know I was holding escaped from my lungs. I turned to face John as he lay there waiting, giving him a full view of the sheer, pink lace front with the tiny ribbon at the top. With a devilish grin I responded, "If you insist", then I straddled him again and lowered my barely covered crotch down onto his. With the layers from our pants and zippers gone, the feeling of his package pressed against mine was fantastic.

I started gently grinding on him and leaned forward slightly to place my hands on his chest. I caressed each side, lightly teasing his nipples and his hands returned to my now uncovered ass, rubbing and gripping the mounds. Leaning forward, I let my hands slide up until they passed his chest and reached the cushion on either side of his head. Again a met his lips, this time thrusting my tongue past them in my hunger to taste and dance with his.

When I reached forward and leaned in for another kiss my hips slid forward as well, until the pressure from his manhood was well behind my own. I could feel it against my ass, straining for release from its confinement as I rocked back against it. After a few more times grazing my sex against him, up to his stomach, and then pressing back against him I could tell by the ferocity in his kissing that he was in agony.

Finally I stopped while straddling his flat stomach and pushed myself upright and looked at him. I recognized the hunger in his eyes because it was the same as the hunger in my own. I had stopped where I was on purpose. Twisting to my right I reached back directly behind myself and sliding my fingers under his waistband. I lifted up and pushed the fabric back. As I did he was released from confinement and his rod spring free and I could feel it's weight as it slapped against my ass.

With my hand still inside his waistband I slid it to the side to push his underwear down as far as I could reach, then twisted the other way to do the same with my left. I managed to get them below his ass and passed his balls but I couldn't reach any further. I wasn't too worried about that right then because I had achieved what I wanted. John's naked cock was finally free and its spongy head was resting against me.