Had to Improvise Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

That was all John need to hear. He continued probing and massaging but he also lifted his head and swallowed my cock whole again before pulling back to hold me just in his mouth. He held his head still while he continued with his finger. He occasionally sucked softly but mostly he focused on probing, milking.

Finally I started to flow into his mouth but not with a full-on climax. I was having an anal orgasm so the cum flowed gently but I wasn't overtaken with it yet. I don't know how long John probed and let me gently flow into his mouth, but he eventually swallowed it down and then his mouth took over.

He licked around and bobbed his head and sucked hard until I started to throb and pump streams of cum forcefully into the back of his mouth, all while continuing to pump his finger in my ass. I was so caught up in that amazing orgasm, cumming jet after jet of cream across John's tongue.

I continued erupting, until finally the blasts subsided and John worked the last drops from my softening member, before letting it slide free to lay against my skin. He slowly slid his finger from my ass and I let my legs go, one dropping to the couch while the other missed the cushion and my foot fell to the floor. I reached and ran my fingers through his hair and looked down at him with heavy eyes.

The orgasm had drained me but I couldn't let myself fade off. "Oh my god. I've clearly got much to learn." Then I pulled on him until he got the point and moved. He crawled forward until our faces were level, then we kissed again, tongues probing but without the same hunger as before. It was softer, both of us content.

He twisted around to reach the blanket on the back of the coach, then we shifted around so we could still lay with our bodies against each other but with his weight not fully on me. He draped his leg over me and I could still feel his delicious cock pressed against mine, both of us soft as we lay there.

"That was amazing." And as he settled in I had to ask, "How are you doing? Spent?"

"I'm great. I'm the one that should be asking how you're doing. That looked it took a lot out of you."

"I think I'm still out of breath." Not wanting him to get the wrong idea I followed that up quickly, "Nothing I can't recover from though! I just need a little rest, if that's okay with you, unless you need to get to bed like you mentioned earlier."

He smiled, "That wasn't entirely true. I just didn't want the 'party' to make its way into my house tonight. That sounds perfect though. I could go for a little rest too", and then he leaned in for another kiss. With our tongues dancing slowly, the hunger just below the surface, I held his head and lightly caressed his back until we eventually broke the kiss.

We laid in that position for a little while. I was almost able to drift off to sleep but of course we both had to get up and go to the bathroom really quick in order to truly relax. John made it back before I did and he had laid down on his side with his back against the couch. I slid back under the blanket and backed up against him, the perfect fitting spoon with his arm draped over me with a hand on my chest, and all parts nestled in right where they belong.

I was completely relaxed at that moment and I could feel the rise and fall of his chest slowing and his heart rate settling down just as mine did. With his breaths coming slower and heavier I could tell that he was about to doze off. As much as I felt the urge to sleep my mind kept racing, keeping me from drifting off.

I noticed that the longer I laid there and let my mind run the more my heart rate began to pick back up. Everything about this situation was telling me to relax. I had just had a fantastic orgasm and I was laying comfortably with heavy eyes, body ready for a post-climax snooze but I just couldn't fall asleep. Laying there I was starting to feel jealous that John was asleep and I wasn't.

My first thought was that there must be some post-orgasm embarrassment or regret settling in. Lord knows I've experienced that enough in the past! But after thinking on it I determined that surprisingly that wasn't the problem. With that worry out of the way I moved on to the next most common scenario. The anxiety about the situation must be setting in...concern over what I could've done wrong, how he really felt about the thong, how he'd feel when he woke up.

Running things through my mind I was actually pretty comfortable with how things were at that moment. Every time I had felt nervous or self-conscious John had put those thoughts to rest. Thinking back all I could do was smile about the way things had gone, the way he responded at each step.

Finally it dawned on me. This racing heart was not a sign of something bad at all. My body wasn't succumbing to the stress of the night. It wasn't letting me fall asleep because it was yearning for more. I wasn't actually jealous of John's ability to fall asleep. I was anxious for him to wake.

Feeling a little adventuresome I reached back to lift my right cheek, opening my crack to accept whatever lay behind. John's soft member, which had been rested against me, slipped into my newly opened crevasse. Shifting slightly I made sure I was pushed all of the way back against him, and then I let my cheek fall back into place with his cock comfortably settled underneath.

Once that was accomplished I settled back down, motionless while taking care to keep my ass pressed back against John and holding him in my crack. Completely still I was again hyper-focused on any little movement behind me, my heart pounding as I laid there. With his soft cock across my puckered ring I was buzzing with excitement and I imagined that I could feel his heart beating between my cheeks.

With John's breath silently caressing the base of my head my ability to lay patiently was waning. Slowly and ever so slightly I started to rock my hips, increasing the range with each trip until I was sliding John's soft cock across my hole and between my legs. I continued to grind on him and I started to feel his manhood slowly grow until finally he started to rock as well, the pendulums that each of our hips followed were opposite yet perfectly in sync.

Like before our movements would cause his tip to pause and briefly press against the entrance to my hole before popping free and slipping between my legs again. I shifted around then finally twisted my upper body so I could turn my head to meet his. Our hips separated while we got lost in another passion-filled kiss, my hunger obvious as I wrestled his tongue with my own.

As we probed with our tongues I reached down to take his hardened rod in my hand. He gasped into my mouth when he felt my hand slide down his shaft. He hadn't heard the click of the cap while I was shuffling around but now he could feel the cold ooze over his skin as my hand slipped up and down his shaft, coating it in the thick, slippery contents of the bottle that I had snuck from his bathroom.

He kissed back harder as I stroked him. The sloppy sounds filled the air as I stroked from base to tip, liberally coating his rod. I released him and wiped the rest of the lube into my crack and then grabbed my cheek and spread it apart from the other. I repositioned myself and aimed his cock and pushed back until it slipped easily through my crack and grazed the base of my balls.

John's hand was firmly on my hip as we kissed and he pumped his hips forward over and over, driving his manhood into my crack. It was awkward for us both to crane our necks in order for our mouths to meet but neither of us were about to stop the kiss, and I definitely wasn't going to move my body and disrupt the pumping going on below. His cock was sliding easily through the tight space between my cheeks, painting my crack and leaving my puckered hole slick with lube and quivering with excitement.

His hand was no longer on my hip. Instead it was caressing and squeezing my thigh and even more my cheek. I couldn't help but moan into his mouth every time I felt his spongy helmet press against my hole. He could sense my desire and he used it against me as he started to tease and toy with me.

On every pass his hand would leave my skin and then, pushing his tip against me, he would use that hand to guide his rod. He would push it against me, swirling it in wet circles around my pink ring. As the circles got smaller he pushed harder until finally he was pushing straight against me.

With the knob of his rod pressing tightly against my ass I froze in place. Laying there pressed back against him my breath was caught in my chest. He hesitated briefly and then shifted ever so slightly before pushing forward again. The movement was just enough that when he pushed forward he popped free to once more slide between my cheeks. As his hips approached mine I could feel him grip my ass again, kneading and pulling on the globe in his hand.

After a little while longer I was starting to get overwhelmed. I couldn't concentrate so I finally broke our kiss and untwisted my neck and upper body. In a more natural position again I was able to move a little more freely so I started to thrust my hips as well. As I worked to time my movements with his, synchronized but opposite, I felt John's lips close on my neck. He was pumping below while licking, sucking and nibbling on my neck and the top of my shoulder.

I placed my hand on his arm, at his elbow, and then slid it down until the back of his hand was underneath my palm. Grabbing it, I asked him, "Do you want to know what you're doing to me right now?"

Without waiting for an answer I lifted both of our hands and placed his on my cock. "I'm hard as a rock and you haven't even been touching my cock." And then I made sure to rub his finger across the tip.

As he made sure to smear his finger all around the head he took his mouth from the nape of my neck just far enough to respond, "Mmm hmm, and it's almost as slick as mine right now too. Almost."

He had stopped moving while we were talking and he had my steely rod in his hand.

Not wanting things to slow down I placed his hand back onto my ass, and reaching behind him, I pulled him against me and urged him on, "Well don't stop now."

With that, he continued his probing down below while he suckled on my neck above. He was now spending more time pressing against my hole with shorter intervals of thrusting through my cheeks in between. Like earlier in the night, I was starting to stretch a little more each time he got to the innermost circles and then held there, pressed hard against me.

Finally, he began circling again, starting with the tiniest of circles and keeping the forward pressure. I was slowly opening up and I could feel his slick, spongy head working in between the puckered folds of my rosebud. My tight ring was expanding ever so slowly and John was patiently circling while continuing to send chills up my neck with his lips and tongue, enhanced by the feel of his soft moans.

I was in ecstasy, "You love my tight pussy don't you?"

Guiding his cock with his hand, he continued with the tiny circles, "It's so tight, so inviting." He continued to push and I continued to open up for him.

Once again, he pulled back and then slid between my cheeks, pumping in and out while I let out the air that I didn't realize I was holding in. I wanted him back where he was but I thrust my hips along with his, enjoying that moment as well. While we pumped my cock continued to ooze, my pleasure still obvious even without the moans.

The head of his cock finally found its way back to my entrance and the dance picked up right where it left off. He continued to circle and probe and I continued to push back against him and quietly moan. His meaty head was pressing inside my tight ring. It was expanding with each millimeter that was pushed inside.

With the widest part still to come John stopped and held still. He pulled back until he almost came completely free before pushing forward again, going no further than he had gone before. He repeated the movement, and then again, and then again, going a little faster but no further.

Each time I could feel myself relaxing and yearning for that final step. My ass was hungering for the rest of that juicy rod to enter. I was hungering for John to enter. I was moaning steadily, a little louder than before, and I was pushing against him.

John pulled out again and thrust between my cheeks before quickly guiding his cock back to the folds of my pussy. I was still open so his head poked back in to where it had just been with little resistance. With a few more pumps we were rapidly approaching the widest bit. I closed my eyes and focused on every little sensation. He was so close to popping past that barrier and thrusting deep.

He held still, so close to the point of no return, "Mmmmm, I'm almost in."

I was ready, "Oh god, you feel so big. Fuck. It's opening up for you."

"Are you sure you want this? You're really ready?"

I didn't even hesitate before responding, "Oh yea, I'm ready. Give it to me. I'm so ready."

"I'm so ready for...", and then he was gone. I was on my side, rock solid, and oozing but I was alone, back in my bed. I had just gotten ripped from a whopper of a dream, a dream that I really wish I could have finished, a dream that was going to forever change the way I thought about and viewed things.

I laid in bed with my mind racing. Bits and pieces of the dream were bouncing around in my head but I couldn't really focus on anything. I knew I wanted to reach out to Steve. I just wanted to check-in, not really talk about anything new, but that was going to have to wait until the next day at some point. My thoughts were too scattered to even think about typing an even remotely coherent email.

Instead, I grabbed my iPad and opened up Vudu to find something to watch. Eventually I settled on one of the movies that I had seen countless times, knowing that it would help my brain to disengage so I could fall back asleep. I had a lot to think about but that was all going to have to wait. The coming days, weeks and months were going to be interesting. Things were starting to move and I had no intention of getting in the way of change, no matter how uncomfortable it made me feel.

The journey will continue in chapter 03 as my mind continues to open up to new ideas and the possibility of new experiences. One thing for sure, settling for what is safe and comfortable is not part of the plan anymore.