Hail Mary

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I saw you watching us," he started. "I..."

"Is she a whore?" one of the men interrupted.

Rob grinned.

"No, she's a slut. She gives it away for free."

The man's eyes narrowed. Neither of them was very large, but he was the alpha of the two. Rob wondered if he had a weapon and made a mental note to be careful.

"Will she suck my cock, then?" he asked.

"Of course, but wouldn't you rather fuck her?"

Rob felt Mary stiffen a bit at his side, but she made no protest or attempt to flee. She knew that she needed to follow my lead without question. It apparently hadn't occurred to her to wonder why her boss was making her fuck strangers. Still, it was important that she learn her place.

"Yeah, I want to fuck her," the man agreed. "She looks like she's probably real tight."

Rob laughed.

"Sorry, for such a little girl, she's got a pretty big hole between her legs." He felt Mary pinch him in protest, but that only made him chuckle all the more. "I would bet that the both of you could fit inside her at the same time."

Mary let out a little gasp at that. The two men immediately exchanged a look. Rob could tell they were going to do it.

"Strip," he ordered. "Let them see your body." To her credit, Mary immediately began to peel off her skimpy bikini and shorts. She must have been scared silly and yet she stripped quickly until she was completely naked.

"C'mere, slut!" the biker man said. Rob noticed his companion had not uttered a word yet. Mary lay down on the grass between them and opened her legs. Alpha plunged into her first, entering her from behind, and fucked her for a minute until she was good and wet. Then, the other man pushed his way inside from her front. Mary let out a grunt as her hungry, wet hole was unceremoniously stretched open by the two men's cocks.

"Yes! Fuck me!" she begged, squealing happily as they rutted in her furrow. Rob suddenly wondered if she was still playing the obedient fuckdoll or if she'd actually gone all in. As the two men fucking her increased their tempo, he decided it looked and sounded more like the latter. Her moans were pretty convincing. He smiled. The sluttier, the better.

He was learning something important about this gorgeous young woman. She was small and sexy, but she was also a little crazy. Maybe more than a little.

The three of them were getting noisy. All three of them were groaning and breathing hard, but the most audible sounds were the loud, lewd slurping and squelching noises coming from Mary's loose and sloppy cunt. The two men were really giving her the business, stretching her pussy into a droopy, goopy pink mouth, one that hung open slackly in an obscene display. It didn't take long before the pair of bikers both ejaculated inside Mary's vagina. Rob smiled, having swapped out her birth control pills when he was alone in her room.

He wasn't sure if his pretty slut had also cum or if she'd faked it. It looked real, as far as Rob could tell. He let her rest for all of thirty seconds and then hauled her to her feet.

"Get dressed, slut," her boss ordered. "You've got a lot more cocks to fuck today."

As the petite young woman pulled on her bikini and shorts, Alpha looked up at me from where he lay on the grass, his thick cock still drooling cum.

"Hey, thanks man," he nodded. "Best sex I've had in a long time."

Rob couldn't help but think it was likely the only sex he'd had in a long time. There were no gains to be had by arguing the point, though, so he let it pass.

Mary was ready to go.

"Say thank you to the nice men for fucking you so thoroughly," her boss prompted her.

"Thank you for fucking me," she repeated softly, smiling shyly. Now that Rob was closer to her, he could tell from her flushed cheeks that she had indeed enjoyed an orgasm. What a wild woman she was turning out to be! He was beginning to understand why sexual humiliation was one of her personal kinks. He didn't know if she'd always been one, but by this point pretty little Mary had become a true masochist.

As they climbed aboard the bike once again, Rob realized he was going to have to turn up the heat if he was going to cook this bird properly. As they rode away, he began to let his imagination run wild.

12