Hailee's Yours Pt. 02

Story Info
A lazy Sunday with Hailee Steinfeld is better than expected.
4.3k words
4.54
4.5k
13

Part 2 of the 3 part series

Updated 01/21/2024
Created 01/03/2024
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Ods111
Ods111
164 Followers

(Disclaimer: This story is a work of fiction.)

You thought the events of last night were just a dream, but when Hailee was wrapped in your arms you knew it was real. You were cuddling on the ottoman, still inside of each other. Both of you were still half asleep, just enjoying each other's warmth.

"We should really get up." You groaned into her ear.

"Take me to the bathroom..." Hailee moaned back.

You slipped out of her and climbed to your feet.

"Do you really want me to carry you up the stairs?" You asked. Hailee's eyes widened.

"Are you calling me fat?" She giggled. The early morning grogginess made her voice even sexier.

"No. Never. It's just that we both just woke up and I'm a little sore..." You trailed off. Hailee sat up and brushed her tangled hair from her makeup-smeared face. She still looked gorgeous despite the messy clown look.

"I was just joking, love." Hailee stood up and looked around at the mess both of you made.

"We got a little too excited huh?" Hailee hugged you tight. You wrapped your arms around her lower back and picked her up.

"Such a big strong man." Hailee purred into your ear as you made your way to the bathroom. When you set her down she turned on the hot water faucet and wiped her face clean with a damp washcloth.

"You're not going to take a shower?" You asked. Hailee smiled and tapped your soft cock with the washcloth.

"We're taking a bath together, love. What did you think I meant when I asked you to take me to the bathroom?" Hailee tied her hair back in a tight bun.

"Are you serious?"

Hailee grabbed a bottle of oil from the counter, poured it on herself, and rubbed it into her skin. She rubbed her perfect body against yours and you both stumbled into the huge bathtub. You were on your back when Hailee turned the water off and climbed on top of you. Water splashed out of the tub, but neither of you cared. Hailee kissed your nose and rubbed her oily breasts against your chest. Your cock grew to full hardness in the water and Hailee noticed.

"Goddamn..." She shuddered when it touched her skin. She moved down and grabbed the base.

"Lift your legs up for me," Hailee ordered. Your rock-hard cock jutted out of the water and Hailee took it all the way into the back of her throat.

"Holy..." You mumbled. You closed your eyes to avoid immediately coming down her throat. Her slimy tongue traveled up and down every inch of your thick cock. Your heavy nuts sat against her chin as lines of spittle leaked out of the corners of her mouth into the tub. Hailee pulled off to breathe before spitting a warm glob of saliva onto the head of your cock.

Hailee caught the glob, brought it up to the top of your cock, and trapped it in between her buttery soft lips. She tortured your sensitive cockhead like a pro while playing with your balls with both hands. Your entire cock was slathered in more spit than water. Hailee pulled off of your cockhead and began stroking the base with both hands. She quickly lapped up a drop of pre cum that had leaked out of you and moaned when it hit her lips.

"I love the taste of it... Mmmh I can't wait for you to explode all over my face..." Hailee moaned. Her beauty was unreal, even if her words were crass. You were close, so close that she saw you cringe and stopped stroking. Hailee laughed at your reaction.

"I thought you... I thought you said you wanted it on your face?" You mumbled.

"I do," Hailee lowered her face to your full balls. "I'm just covering all my bases."

Hailee sucked on your balls like they were candy, slowly rolling them around her tongue. Her lips formed a loving smile as she sniffed the base of your drenched cock, taking in the mix of your manly scent and her spit. Your cock bounced at the sight of her face lighting up with your sack in her mouth.

Hailee eventually spat your balls out of her mouth and deepthroated you once again. This time she bobbed her head up and down, taking in all of your girth with every loving pump of her lips. You pushed your hips up, forcing your cock deeper into her tight throat. Your entire body shook, sending a few splashes of water out of the tub.

"I'm coming!" You shouted. Hailee quickly took your cock out of her mouth. You let out multiple shots on her face, and a few longer shots fell in her hairline. Two globs of seed caked her nose, three slathered her forehead and sunk into her eyebrows, and two more buttered her lips. Hailee licked her lips, tasting the sticky load you covered her in.

"You're..." You started to speak, but Hailee moved forward and put a finger to your lips.

"Shhhhh. Let's just enjoy the moment, love." Hailee smiled and you blushed. She used the bath water to wipe the rest of your load from her face.

Cuddling in a bathtub with Hailee was even better than the couch. Both of you sat quietly in the tub, trying not to fall asleep. After ten minutes of silence, Hailee cleared her throat.

"Hey babe?"

"Yeah?"

"Do you think we should get a hot tub installed?"

"Sure, but I don't think it's safe to stay in those for longer than like half an hour."

"We won't be in it that long. We'll probably just have sex in it anyway." Hailee said bluntly.

"That's why you want it installed?" You asked.

"I never said that, but if you want to you'll get no complaints from me." Hailee shifted in the water to lay her head against your chest.

"I know you won't." You playfully smacked her wet ass.

"Quick question," Hailee stared into your eyes. "I need you to be honest with me. I promise it won't hurt my feelings."

"What is it?"

"Have you ever thought about other women?" Hailee asked.

"Like sleeping with them?"

"Yes."

"Nope. That's not who I am." You answered truthfully. Despite your feelings about Sydney yesterday night, that's all it was to you. Feelings. When you were inside of Hailee, she was your entire world.

"Hmm." Hailee frowned.

"What?"

"So you're telling me you haven't run into any other women that you find attractive out here? Not even during your taxi pickups?" Hailee said while mindlessly playing with your limp cock.

"Nope."

"Who have you run into?"

"I'm just doing my job, Hailee. It's not like I'm actively searching for hot celebrities."

"You didn't answer my question, love. I asked who you've run into. There has to be someone I know."

"I don't know who you know. Not really anyway."

"Sweetie," Hailee leaned forward and gently kissed you. "I asked you to be honest with me. I'm just curious. I won't get mad at you."

"Ok, fine. I've met a few models, given them rides around the hills. Can't really remember their names. Valley girls all tend to look and talk the same." You explained.

"Really? How long have you been working out here?"

"Three years."

"Three years and you're telling me I'm the only actress you've picked up." Hailee turned her face to the side.

"I guess so. I drive these things late at night, Hailee. I'm not a private chauffeur."

"Seriously?"

"Yes, Hailee. It's not as glamorous as you think."

"That's actually kind of a bummer." Hailee sighed.

"Why?"

"I wanted to let you in on some secrets." Hailee's sexy smirk brought your floppy cock back to semi-hardness in the now room-temperature water.

"What secrets?"

"Sex stuff." Hailee wrapped her hands around your shoulders and mounted you, rubbing her soft ass against your cock.

"What do you mean by that?"

"Some of us in Hollywood blow off steam in certain ways. Not to get a role, or to get further in the industry, just having fun with other adults." Hailee reached down to position your cock right above her pussy.

"You mean like orgies?" You gasped when she lowered herself down on your cock.

"Maybe not orgies but- shit!" Hailee grunted when she let herself fall on your massive cock. You leaned your head back and wrapped your hands around her waist.

"Not orgies, at least I haven't participated in them, but hookups happen..." Hailee started to grind on your cock, blowing her hot breath in your face.

"Who... ah fuck... who would you say is the most promiscuous?" You began to fuck Hailee back. You were slowly getting turned on by the thought of the women you saw on TV railing each other on their downtime.

"Why do you ask? You want to... you want to fuck them t-to?" Hailee laughed and moaned at the same time while increasing the speed of her grinding.

"Just curious..." You kissed her and slid your hands from her waist to her soft breasts, molding them in your palms.

"Ohh man yeah... just like that. Well here's the thing. There aren't a lot of famous men involved believe it or not-Ahh crap!" Hailee squealed. Her pussy clenched your cock as her grinding stopped. Her legs shook, splashing the water all over the edge of the tub and onto the floor. Her face twisted into a look of pure pleasure. You leaned in to suck on her tits, running your tongue over her rock-hard nipples while thrusting up to pound her even faster.

"You're amazing!" Hailee shouted. You never gave her a second to catch her breath. You wrapped your arm around her butt, adjusted your legs to get to a squatting position, and pushed her onto her back. You held the back of her head up so she didn't hit the faucet as you fucked her into submission. The bathwater crashed against both of your sweaty bodies as you continued your thrusting. Hailee's eyes were wide and full of lust. Her nails dug into your chest like bear claws.

"Give it to me! Give it to me! GIVE IT TO ME!" Hailee's voice broke. You used up most of your energy slamming your cock into her tight slit. You stood up out of the tub and fucked her standing up. Hailee had her legs wrapped around your waist, holding onto you for dear life. Her pussy tightened up around you once again, her juices spurting out into the water below.

"Fill me up, baby. Please..." Hailee cooed. Her begging was going to get you every time. You squeezed her tight, erupting inside of her like there was no tomorrow. You came so hard you almost fell over, but your back hit the wall. Hailee covered your face in sweet, loving kisses. Both of you were high off of each other's lust. You and her had finally come back to your senses.

"Are you gonna tell me who's the biggest slut in the industry?" You asked her before letting her down and passing her a towel.

"It's going to be me if you keep fucking me like that." Hailee giggled.

"I can't help myself, babe." You kissed the top of her head. You dried yourself off and drained the tub. Hailee went into the living room and turned on a movie while you cleaned up the water that hit the floor. You came out with only a towel wrapped around your waist. Hailee laid on the covers in the bed, dressed in a dark blue robe. She saw you, smiled, and patted the spot next to her.

"Lose the towel, love."

You immediately let it fall to the ground and climbed into bed next to her.

"You want to order pizza or something?" Hailee asked.

"Pizza for breakfast?"

"Are you calling me fat again?" Hailee quipped. You kissed the side of her head.

"Cute. Are we doing anything today?"

"Nope. Not unless you have something to do." Hailee flicked through the massive selection of films.

"I don't. This is perfect." You snuck your hand to hers and squeezed it. She kissed your cheek and snuggled up even closer to you. She eventually found an older unknown Western film, but really it was just for background noise.

"I'm going to get our clothes from downstairs." You told Hailee.

"Just throw them in the bin, love." She said as you got out of bed. You went downstairs, grabbed your things, and checked your phone before getting back in bed. You checked your email and saw two from an unknown agency to the security firm you worked for.

It'd been a while since you'd gotten a new request directly to you from anyone legit. The first one was just confirmation of the request, but the second gave you the identity of the agency. It was Sydney Sweeney's. Your eyes shot up to Hailee then back down to your phone. You cursed to yourself internally.

"What's up?" Hailee asked.

"Nothing." You threw your phone to the ground and climbed back into bed. Her robe was loose, teasing the outer curve of her right breast. Despite telling yourself that you felt nothing real for Sydney, you still thought about her tits in that dress. Her body against yours. Hailee was right there, staring you down like a hungry animal.

"What's on your mind?" Hailee's eyes poured into you.

"I'm just thinking about the industry fun that you were telling me about." You lied.

"You still want to find out who's taken it or given it the most in these hills?" Hailee's bluntness continued to catch you off guard.

"Just curious." You stifled a laugh.

"Tell me what you saw on your phone and I'll give you a name." Hailee slid down the sheets, opening the robe even wider.

"Just something from work. Nothing to worry about."

"When I get work emails, I don't throw my phone or laptop across the room like it's a game of hot potato." Hailee grabbed your arm.

"We got another security request."

"Ok, from who? Is it good?"

"It's a request from Sydney's team. It's full time, the pay is good and it's mostly in this area." You finally choked it out. Hailee stared at you blankly for a second until she smiled and wrapped you up in a hug.

"That's great babe! Why didn't you just tell me?" Hailee asked after kissing your chin.

"We're dating. I thought that..." You couldn't find your words.

"Doing your job isn't cheating. Are you going to take it?"

"Yeah. If you want me to."

"Of course I want you to," Hailee kissed you again. "We're friends anyway, so if we decide we want to share you then..." She whispered to herself.

"What was that?"

"Nothing." Hailee turned to the screen with a knowing smirk plastered on her pretty face.

"You definitely said something."

"I'm just watching the movie, love."

"So are you going to give me an answer now?" You wrapped your arm around her stomach.

"An answer for what?"

"The promiscuous question."

"If I told you," Hailee pushed her outer thigh into your crotch area. "You'd probably be disgusted."

"Believe me, I wouldn't."

"Okay," Hailee took a deep breath. "Remember yesterday when I told you about how it gets lonely?"

"Yeah." You didn't really know where this was going.

"It's me. Well it's really a tie." Hailee blushed out of embarrassment. She couldn't make eye contact with you.

"A tie with who?" You grabbed her chin. You were turned on by her confession.

"It's a three way tie. It's me, Emma Watson, and Sydney."

"Really?" You weren't disgusted. You were turned on even more.

"Yeah, we like to fool around with each other on our time off. A lot. Obviously, I haven't done it since you and I started dating, but well..." You mounted her, put your hands on her cheeks, and pulled her in for a fiery kiss.

"You're grown. We're grown. I want to be with you always." You rubbed her shoulders. Hailee calmed herself down.

"Besides, if this is going to be an open relationship then I want you for at least six and a half days out of the week." You joked. Hailee broke out in an adorable giggle fit until tears fell down her face.

"That's not what I meant." Hailee kept giggling.

"I see why you want a hot tub now." You sneakily untangled her robe while she laughed. Her legs were exposed with the robe only clinging to her arms. You scooted down the bed and kissed her soft stomach down to her trimmed pussy.

"Tell me what you three did." Your voice was stern.

"Well," Hailee blushed. "Emma was always down there."

"Eating you out?"

"That and more. She'd bring a bunch of toys in her purse and torture me with those things." Hailee bit her bottom lip.

"That's fucking hot," Your cock jumped in between your legs. "What kind of toys?"

"A vibrator, two dildos, some lube, and a buttplug. That's what I can remember anyway."

"All for you?"

"Sydney liked the buttplug. I loved the vibrator and Emma's tongue inside of me."

"Hmm," You kissed along the edge of her damp pubic hair. "I probably wouldn't be able to do it as well as she did."

"That's not the point. I'll still come." Hailee's eyes were full of lust.

"Yeah you're right." You shrugged your shoulders and dove right into her wet cunt, sinking your long tongue deep into her folds.

"Mmmhh..." Hailee immediately grabbed the back of your head and shoved you even deeper into her pussy. She rubbed her feet against your back and ground her lower body into your face. You found a rhythm with the slow licks, every time Hailee rolled her hips into your mouth, you pushed your jaw in and licked her all over. She tasted so sweet and her moans were even sweeter. Little squeaks and yelps were followed by loud grunts and wild shakes. You nearly came all over the bed, but after she screamed you pulled off of her. She'd had enough.

"How was that?" Your chin and neck were slathered in her juices.

"Amazing..." Hailee's head rolled off to the side.

"Am I better than Emma?"

"That's not fair to you or her... She has the advantage of being a woman and she used toys." Hailee finally recovered from her orgasm.

"But," She sat up and wrapped her arms around your neck. "Neither of them really make love to me the way you do. It's really just a friendly afternoon with some wine and sex."

You held Hailee tight and kissed her square on the lips. She leaned into you, her soft breasts pressing against your chest. You grabbed her shoulders and turned her over so she was lying on her stomach. You slid the robe down her arms and threw it off the bed.

"I'm not going to be able to walk tomorrow, babe." Hailee laughed.

"So does that mean you don't want it?" You teased her while tapping your hard cock against her creamy asscheeks. Hailee turned her head and looked at you like you were an alien.

"Give it to me like the dirty whore I am." Hailee spat. You spread her cheeks and slowly sunk your cock into her worn-out cunt.

"Yes! That's it!" Hailee yelped. You immediately pounded her tightness, slamming into her with full force. Her pale ass clapped against your pelvis as you increased the speed of your thrusts. You grabbed her arms and pinned them against her back, pounding away at her sopping-wet pussy. Both of you shared moans, but Hailee's were louder.

You were worked up despite already finishing twice in less than a few hours. Hailee just felt too good. Her face was buried in the pillows as she took the full force of your fucking.

"Ahhhh...goodness..." Hailee's groaned when you slid your thick and drenched cock out of her. You smacked it in between her asscheeks, sandwiching her buns between your prick. Hailee's voice was raw and rugged.

"You are so fucking fine..." You praised her. Ripples of sweat were leaking down your stomach onto her perfect ass. Hailee shuddered at the feeling. You sunk the first few inches back into her, leaned over top of her and kissed the back of her head. Hailee lifted her chin and mumbled something you couldn't understand.

"What?" You said right into her ear.

"Put it in my ass..." Hailee grunted.

"Are you serious?" You wiped away the sweat that fell past your eyebrows.

"There's... there's lube in the bottom drawer..." Hailee reached out. You pulled out of her and stumbled to your feet. You found a small brown vial sitting behind a few random envelopes. You opened the cap and climbed back on the bed.

"You don't need a lot. Just... Just a little on your finger..." Hailee said. You dipped your finger into the container and ran your oiled finger around her bum. Hailee reached back and spread her cheeks to give you an easier time lubing up her asshole. You slipped your middle finger into her hole.

"Just like that... Spread that ass..." You pumped your finger in and out of her asshole until you were able to put two fingers inside of her.

Ods111
Ods111
164 Followers
12