Hailee's Yours Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Do you want me to do it now?" You asked while getting used to the feeling of your fingers caught inside of her.

"Yes... Please..." Hailee's bun unraveled, sending her messy hair spiraling all over her face. You took a deep breath before climbing over the top of her and lining up the head of your cock right above her ass.

"You ready?"

"Mmm-hmmm." Hailee nodded. You were slightly nervous, but the excitement in Hailee's eyes reassured you.

The head of your cock slipped into her tight asshole with ease.

"Ohh..." You groaned.

"Here goes..." Hailee said.

You slowly pushed into her, careful not to accidentally snap your cock in half or hurt her. Your cock stalled inside of her like there was an invisible barrier inside of Hailee's ass.

"Push it..." Hailee begged.

"I'm trying..." You groaned back. You grabbed her shoulders and tried to push your way past that tightness. Hailee shifted her body towards you until you finally made your way all the way inside of her. Your balls were resting against her pussy.

"FUCK!" Hailee screamed. Her entire body convulsed under you. The pressure was almost too much for your cock to handle. You used every ounce of your willpower to not unload inside of her too early. You waited for her to stop shaking, before brushing a few locks of her hair from her face.

"You alright?" You asked.

"Yeah, I just... I just came really hard..." Hailee let out a tired laugh. You froze up.

"You... You can keep going, love." Hailee reached back and tapped your stomach in an attempt to egg you on. You moved your hips back and forth, stretching her out.

"Yes..." She moaned. Her cheeks pancaked against your pelvis as you hit her with slower, harder strokes. Your cock was stuffed deep into her backside, your balls battered her gooey pussy with every thrust. Hailee was a mumbling; sweaty mess and you were no different. Both of you were pushing each other to the limit. Your worn-out cock and balls cramming her asshole and smacking her pussy made for a nasty session of passion.

"I'm close..." You stammered after feeling the stickiness of your tip inside of her. The grip her asshole had on your cock stopped the flow of your eruption, so you kept pounding away until you could finish. You were both drenched in sweat, breathing heavily, and mindlessly grunting. You placed your hands on her meaty buns and slowly pressed more of your weight on her body. Hailee shuffled her ass, massaging your cock. That broke the dam. Waves and waves of your hot seed filled her dark tunnel.

"Oh my g..." Hailee couldn't finish her sentence. Her asshole was being flooded.

After a full minute of coming, you pulled out of her slowly with a nasty squelch. More of it fell out of Hailee, dripping down her pussy lips and staining the bed. You crawled up next to her and kissed her sweaty face.

"So... should we take another bath?" You asked.

"You're funny..." Hailee smiled, wrapped her arms around your neck and drifted off to sleep. You closed your eyes as well. Neither of you cared about the mess. Neither of you cared about anything but each other.

*

-One Week Later-

You watched Hailee shake hands with the electricians and movers. The hot tub idea turned into an entire day of a crew installing a swim spa next to the deck in the backyard. Both of you signed the paperwork and tested it out a few minutes after the builders left.

"This feels nice," Hailee said, swimming around the pool in a simple black one-piece swimsuit. You were naked.

"The high heat setting is great." You said while playing around with the temperature dial.

Hailee tapped you with her foot to get your attention.

"Yes?"

"I called Sydney this morning." Hailee smirked.

"And?" You could kind of tell where this was going, but you wanted to hear her say it.

"I told her we needed someone new to break in this thing."

"Really? When is she coming over?" You asked.

"Tonight."

Your jaw dropped. Hailee laughed.

"You've got dinner tonight, love." Hailee exited the tub and teased you by shaking her ass in your face. Your erection stood up straight, rising right above the water. Your luck seemed to never end.

To Be Continued

12