Hailee's Yours Pt. 03

Story Info
You, Hailee Steinfeld, and Sydney Sweeney have a lot of fun.
4.6k words
4.65
5.4k
10

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 01/21/2024
Created 01/03/2024
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Ods111
Ods111
116 Followers

(Disclaimer: This story is a work of fiction.)

As you finished up the last touches on your chicken parmesan pasta, Hailee came downstairs in an all-black simple spaghetti strap dress. She flat-ironed her hair so it fell straight down her shoulders. Very little makeup was applied except for bright red lipstick and some sharp eyeliner to make her eyes pop.

"That seems like a lot for the pool, honey." You said. You were only wearing a white shirt with bathing shorts.

"So, you want me to take it off?" Hailee smirked while playing with the thin strap.

"No, well yes, but not now." You stammered.

"I figured I'd dress nice y'know? Since we have a guest." Hailee made her way around the counter and rubbed your arm.

"That smells amazing." Hailee complemented your cooking with a kiss on your cheek. It took everything not to ravage her right on the kitchen floor. She certainly wasn't making it easy. Her breasts pushed into your skin and her perfume filled your nose.

"When's Sydney getting here?" You asked. The doorbell rang.

"Good timing, love." Hailee got off of you and answered the door. You stood there awkwardly.

"Hailee!" Sydney yelped in excitement and bulldozed Hailee, wrapping her up in a tight hug.

"You look great!" Hailee grabbed Sydney's shoulders and looked her up and down. She was right. Sydney was dressed in an all-white floor-length dress with a plunging neckline that showed her perfect cleavage. Her hair was wavy with a few locks scraping along the bountiful tit flesh she had on display. She smiled at you when you made eye contact from across the room.

"Hey Mr Bodyguard!" Sydney jumped up and down wildly, sending her bosom bouncing right in your line of sight.

"Hey, Sydney." You waved. Sydney kicked her shoes off and rushed towards you behind the counter. The busty brunette wrapped you up in a hug and kissed you right on the lips. It was a long and passionate kiss right in front of Hailee. You decided to go with it. You wrapped your arms around her waist and kissed her back. Your tongues clashed as Sydney pushed herself even closer to you. Your left hand brushed along the hem of her dress. You wanted to see if she was wearing any underwear, but Sydney was quick. She stopped you by gently pulling your wrist.

Sydney finally broke the kiss with a goofy grin on her lovely face. Even though Sydney stopped kissing you she couldn't stop running her hands over your chest and shoulders. Your cock throbbed in your shorts. You saw that the door was closed and you thought that Hailee had gone upstairs. Sydney giggled and gripped your rock-hard cock inside of your shorts, before dropping to her knees.

"Um..." You stopped yourself as you felt Hailee's hands rubbing your back. She snuck up behind you as you were making out with Sydney.

"You enjoying yourself, love?" Hailee whispered in your ear before dropping to her knees behind you.

"What about din-" Both girls cut you off as they slowly pulled your shorts down your legs. Hailee slipped them over your butt and Sydney gently slid it over your cock and balls. Your cock shot out in front of Sydney and Hailee was staring at your bare ass.

"Holy shit!" Sydney yelped. Her hot breath on your cock made it jump once more.

"Hailee! How the fuck did you take this?!" Sydney asked. She grabbed the base of your cock and waved it around. Her soft hands on your cock was like heaven.

"Put it in your mouth." Hailee urged Sydney, her voice was sexy and commanding.

"Mmmh I'll try. I gotta get it wet first..." Sydney smiled up at you before pursing her lips and leaking a small bead of spit on the base. Sydney slowly ran her tongue up and down your veins, leaving trails of slime around your meat. Sydney pulled back and began to slowly jerk you off. Sydney's palm was coated in slick saliva as her hand worked every inch like a pro. Sydney used both hands to stroke your cock as small drops of spit fell down onto her chest. She dropped her left hand to her breast to wipe up the droplet and then sucked it into her mouth.

"He's cute, Hailee." Sydney smiled up at you as she returned both messy hands to your cock.

"Thanks." Hailee said.

Your head spun. None of you had even got to the couch yet.

"Hey Mr Bodyguard?" Sydney slowed her agonizing strokes so you could hear what she had to say.

"Y-yes?" You gulped.

"You got my request right? From my team?" Sydney said as if her hands weren't wrapped around your cock.

"Yes... My-my people will get in to-touch with yours..." You grabbed the counter to support yourself.

"Good. That alright with you, Hailee?"

"Of course. Just make sure you don't burn him out." Hailee quipped.

"Oh don't worry, I'll make sure he's energized after work." Sydney went back to stroking your cock quickly. The nasty sloshing sounds of your spit-coated meat being worked overpowered the sound of both girl's giggles. Sydney's eyes widened at the sight of your cock dripping pre-cum. She immediately pounced on it, sucking down the small drop. Her lips wrapped around your cock head tight. Sydney moaned at the taste while forcing her tongue into the little hole.

"Ahhh fuh..." You moaned just as Sydney slowed her assault on your cockhead. The busty brunette slowly pushed your cock a bit deeper into her mouth. Her lips were warped. Froth began to build up around the corners of Sydney's mouth as you slowly thrust into her. Sydney grabbed your leg and pushed herself into you. Her buttery soft tits brushed against your leg with every push of your cock.

You felt a pair of soft lips kissing your balls. Hailee had slid even lower and began to smooch and fondle your balls every time they swung back. As Hailee peppered your heavy sack with kisses, Sydney forced your cock deeper into her throat. You eventually pushed yourself all the way into Sydney's mouth. Sydney choked out a bubbly mass of spit that leaked down her collarbone onto her tits. Hailee's kisses turned to sucking. Your balls were trapped in Hailee's mouth and your cock was buried in Sydney's throat.

This was just too much for you. Sydney kept gagging and sucking as the top of her dress was now drenched in spit and Hailee fondled each ball with her tongue. Your knees were locked, your legs were wobbling and your face was tight.

"Girls... Girls!" You shouted trying to at least give Sydney a warning. Sydney pulled off of your cock, but left just the tip in her mouth. You let out a loud grunt as you fired off what felt like a never-ending mass of seed into Sydney's mouth. Your breathing was rough. Sydney's eyes were wide as she tasted the warm load you'd blasted all over her tongue and the roof of her mouth. Hailee stopped sucking your balls and shifted to watch you come in Sydney's mouth.

When you finally stopped coming and pulled out of Sydney's mouth you noticed that she hadn't swallowed any of your seed. You took a few steps back to give the girls their space. Sydney turned, grabbed Hailee by the jaw, and positioned her mouth over Hailee's. Sydney opened wide, letting the warm streams fall into Hailee's mouth. Globs of it fell right down Hailee's throat, but a few nasty drops hit Hailee's nose and chin. Hailee slurped it all up greedily until she pushed herself up to kiss Sydney on the lips. Hailee sloshed the thick nut back into Sydney's mouth, but most of it fell down their necks and on their breasts.

Sydney and Hailee were moaning in ecstasy, both gorgeous women were drunk off the taste of your seed filling their mouths and the smell of it filling their noses. Hailee reached down to fumble with Sydney's top, pushing the straps down her slender shoulders, exposing Sydney's perfect tits. Your cock instantly sprang to life at the sight of them. Seeing them in person, covered in spit and slime was overwhelming. Hailee grabbed Sydney's left breast and squashed it around in her hands, causing Sydney to moan into Hailee's mouth.

You couldn't believe your eyes. Hailee's fingers worked their magic, torturing Sydney's nipple as Hailee kept her other hand wrapped around Sydney's head. Your brain was solely focused on watching the beautiful women make out, but your body forced you to jack off. Hailee heard the lewd sounds of you stroking your recently drained cock and broke the kiss. The look on her face was one of confusion.

"Come here, love," Hailee ordered. Sydney mindlessly placed wet kisses on Hailee's chin. You quickly removed your shirt and did as you were told. Hailee kissed the right side of your cock and gently rubbed the underside of it. You took a deep breath as Sydney moved forward to kiss the left side. The girls kissed around your cock, almost fighting for space as their lips covered every spot. You tried your best to stay on your feet as you let out a high-pitched yelp.

Hailee and Sydney giggled at your reaction to their double blowjob. Both girls loved to tease and torture. Your foreskin looked glassy as Hailee increased the amount of drool coming from her lips. Sydney played with Hailee's dress, pulling the top down her firm breasts. Both girls' breasts pushed against your legs as they slobbered all over your cock. Sydney's massive breasts shifting and bouncing every time gave you an idea.

"Sydney... could you..." You pointed to the counter. Sydney immediately knew what you meant. Sydney pulled off of you and scooted to the counter with her back against it. Sydney's lips were covered in seed and spit, but her tits were drenched in it. You wanted Sydney's tits in your mouth. You needed them. You got on your knees in front of Sydney and grabbed her hefty left breast with both hands.

"Mmmh..." Sydney moaned before kissing your forehead. You placed her perfect nipple in your mouth and ran your tongue over her areola. You were immediately addicted to the taste of her raw flash, the scent of her, the sound of her moans. Sydney shook as her hands wandered around your back.

Hailee got in between you and Sydney. Hailee kissed your forehead and grabbed your pulsing cock while you continued to suck on Sydney's tit. You groaned around Sydney's swollen nipple causing her to moan back. Hailee jerked you off furiously while fondling your balls with her other hand. You quickly switched to Sydney's right breast, leaving her left breast red and spit-soaked. All three of you remained in that position for a while.

Your constant sucking and spitting, Hailee jerking, and Sydney's moans and shakes. You finally stopped and gently pulled Hailee away from you. You stood up with your cock waving around in Sydney's face. Sydney giggled and kissed the tip.

"You know what I want now right?" You moaned.

"Come and get it big boy." Sydney purred before getting to her knees and cupping her tits. You slid your cock in between her tits and Sydney pushed them together, completely engulfing your dick in her warm globes. The thick and swollen head of your cock just barely poked out from the sheath of delectable, wet tit-flesh.

"Ohhh..." You cried. You urged your hips forward with slow thrusts into Sydney's perfect chest. Hailee stood up behind you and placed smooth kisses along the back of your neck. Your cock being wrapped up in Sydney's mounds felt almost as good as Hailee's pussy. Almost. Every so often, Sydney licked the sticky tip when it smacked her plump lips.

"Do you know how many men have wanted this?" Sydney said. You just nodded mindlessly, unable to speak.

"What's wrong? Cat got your tongue?" Sydney teased as she pumped her tits back into you, finally finding a rhythm.

"Your tits had his tongue, Sydney." Hailee joked.

"It felt fucking amazing." Sydney said.

"This... this feels... fucking amazing..." You managed to grunt.

Sydney's eyes were burning. Full of desire. You knew she wanted to taste your come again. You were close. Sydney's softness and Hailee's kisses. You loved life. Nothing could be better than this.

"Give me that fucking nut. Give it to me... come on my fucking slutty face..." Sydney groaned. Those dirty words sent you over the edge.

"Good lord..." You grunted before firing an even bigger load than the last. Nasty ropes landed on her chin, lips, nose, and into her open mouth. Most of your load bubbled up in her tits. White liquid filled every crevice of her tits and some of it glazed her neck. Sydney giggled and tried to lick a glob that had landed on the tip of her nose. You admired your work. Sydney grabbed her right breast and began licking the globs of seed from it. You'd fired so much, some shots were in her hairline.

"Nice shot babe," Hailee kissed your ear. "You think you got one more in you?"

"Well," You placed a finger on the now cold dinner you'd made. Sydney Sweeney was on the kitchen floor, moaning and licking your semen off of her breasts and Hailee was fumbling around with your still rock-hard cock. Dinner definitely could wait.

"For you ladies, I could go all night." You said.

"Yay!" Sydney cheered. She quickly slipped out of the rest of her dress and you noticed she wasn't wearing panties. Sydney's juices leaked down her legs as she got up to her feet.

"Let's get in that pool." Sydney grabbed both you and Hailee's hands and all three of you made your way outside. You felt Sydney's hands shaking in anticipation.

"I'll warm it up." You said. You set the dials to high heat once Hailee and Sydney climbed in. Hailee left her dress and shoes on the deck. Both girls cuddled each other in the warm water, Hailee licked a few drops of seed off of Sydney's neck and face. You got in the pool and both girls immediately smothered you. Sydney pressed her chest into your face and Hailee rubbed her stomach against your cock. You wrapped your arms around Sydney's back to push her wet cleavage in your face. Hailee slid down your body and slipped your cock into your mouth, giving you a passionate blowjob.

"Fuck that's hot..." Sydney grunted. She was entranced by Hailee's ability to take your cock all the way without gagging or coughing. Hailee's tongue tickled your balls despite your cock being lodged in the back of her throat. While Hailee deepthroated you, Sydney pushed you off her chest and made out with you. You snuck your hand down to Sydney's dripping snatch and ran your fingers over it, causing Sydney to squeal into your mouth.

"Don't... don't fucking tease me..." Sydney moaned after pulling away from you. You simply nodded and jammed two fingers into her pussy. Sydney leaned back and shook, but you held her up by wrapping your free hand around her wet back. Hailee slowed her blowjob and opened her eyes to get a better view of you pleasuring Sydney.

You watched Sydney's breasts shake. You couldn't resist. When you pounced on her breast for the second time tonight, you slipped a third finger into her slit. Sydney yelled, but luckily you and Hailee didn't really have neighbors. Sydney's pussy wrapped around your fingers nice and tight causing your cock to jump in Hailee's face. Sydney radiated pure beauty when she came, her eyes were closed, her mouth was open, and her skin was flushed. Her wet hair clung to her skin and her moans were soft, delicate, feminine.

When Sydney finally came down, she pushed you against the wall of the pool and straddled you, your cock rubbing along her entrance.

"Hailee?" Sydney turned around.

"Yes?" Hailee giggled.

"I'm going to fuck his brains out."

"Well he said he could go all night, remember?" Hailee rubbed Sydney's back and butt.

"Give me that fucking fat cock." Sydney growled. She grabbed the back of your head to watch you enter her. Sydney slowly sank down on your cock, squealing loudly when she made it to the base. Her pussy felt like a furnace. Sydney's cock gripped you harder than Hailee's ass. You had no idea how long you could last inside of her. You eventually felt Sydney's soft ass clap against your legs. Hailee kissed Sydney on her cheek while cupping her enormous boobs. It was quite possibly the hottest thing you'd ever seen.

"You ready?" Hailee asked her friend before stepping back to give her space.

"Yes..." Sydney reached forward, bracing herself against the edge of the pool. Sydney began to bounce on your cock.

"Fuck..." You and Sydney groaned. The tightness of her pussy and her tits swinging in your face nearly sent you over the edge. Sydney somehow moved faster. Her asscheeks clapping against your legs sent water flying everywhere. You reached up to cup Sydney's breasts, squeezing them so tight you thought they'd pop. You worried for a second that you were hurting her, but she reassured you by letting out a lustful moan.

"Fuck me! Goddamn that feels good!" Sydney shouted. You made an attempt to find rhythm by thrusting up into her when she went down. It worked. Hailee swam to your left side to pepper your face with tender, loving kisses. You turned your head to kiss her back. Hailee overpowered you, forcing her tongue into your mouth as she ran her fingers over your chest.

"Fuck! I'm cl-" Sydney cut herself off, wildly convulsing on top of you. Your hands were still clinging to her breasts when you and Hailee broke the kiss. You and Hailee just watched in awe of Sydney's beauty. After at least a minute, Sydney climbed off of you and sat to the right of you with her head resting against your shoulder.

"How was it?" Hailee asked her friend while reaching over your chest to brush Sydney's hair from her face.

"Fucking amazing..." Sydney said out of breath.

"Good job, love." Hailee kissed your chin before leaning to place her back against the wall. She spread her legs, inviting you to fuck her. You took a deep breath and smiled at her. Luckily all three of you were on the shallow end, so Hailee's pussy was out of the water. Glistening and ready for you. You grabbed the base of your cock and slipped it inside of Hailee before grabbing her and pulling her in for a kiss.

Hailee wrapped her arms around your back and took the force of your pounding. You somehow didn't finish inside Sydney, but Hailee was determined to feel your seed inside of her. She ground her hips into your cock as your thrust inside of her. Hailee broke the kiss and whispered something you couldn't hear over the clapping of flesh and water splashing. You stopped.

"What?" You asked.

"I love you." Hailee said with a huge smile on her face. Your mind froze for what felt like hours, but it only lasted a few seconds.

"I love you too." You smiled back and returned to thrusting, but this time you hit her with slower strokes, rolling your lower body into hers. Hailee melted in your arms as she moaned and begged for more. You fucked her slowly for three more minutes as the heat of the pool glazed the both of you in sweat.

"Inside..." Hailee knew just what to say. No warnings were needed anymore. You let a grunt that was more beast than man before erupting inside of her. Waves and waves of it filled Hailee, but most of it leaked out into the pool.

"Holy..." You heard Sydney moan. You turned your head to see her fingering herself. Hailee's head was resting against the top of the pool with her eyes closed. She came when you came. Hailee's pussy milked your cock, squeezing out every drop. You finally got a chance to pull out, but Sydney immediately swam to you and shoved your coated cock into her mouth.

"Syd-AH SHIT!" You shouted. Sydney devoured your softening cock with her warm and eager tongue, leaving globs of slime falling down her chin.

"It tassttess sho fuhkcing gooud!" Sydney mumbled while running her tongue over your foreskin and head. Sydney's head bounced in a slow and steady motion. When she was done your cock was completely clean except for a few spit bubbles hanging off of your balls.

"Sydney," Hailee started after regaining her senses. "There's lube upstairs in the main room. The second door to the left. It's in the bottom drawer in the dresser next to the bed. It's in a small brown container. Get it for us." Hailee commanded Sydney like a drill sergeant.

Ods111
Ods111
116 Followers
12