Hailee's Yours Pt. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Fuck yeah..." Sydney leaped out of the pool, grabbed a towel to dry herself off quickly, and went inside.

You cuddled against Hailee and kissed her forehead.

"Are you serious?" You asked.

"About what?" Hailee said.

"What you said. About how you loved me."

"Did you think I was lying to you?" Hailee gave you a hurt look.

"No, it's just..." You couldn't seem to find the right words to say.

"Are you implying that the only reason I said that was because it seemed like the right thing to say in the heat of the moment?" Hailee explained. She was spot on.

"Yes." You answered.

"Well you're wrong," Hailee kissed you. "I really do love you. If I'm being honest I've been in love with you since I got in the car with you that night. You seemed different. In a good way. You were full of life and humor. I could tell you liked me, but you were respectful about it. Since we started dating you've shown me nothing but love and affection, and you respected my wishes when it came to going over the line." Hailee explained.

"Hmm." Was all you could muster. She poured her heart out to you and all you could do was grunt.

"That's why I said what I said, and that's why I meant it." Hailee wrapped her arms around your neck and kissed you gently on the forehead, letting her lips linger on your skin. Sydney came back with the lube and let the towel fall off her body.

"How're we doing this?" Sydney asked while climbing into the pool. Hailee got off of you and swam across the pool, putting her ass in the cool air. She reached back to spread her cheeks.

"Okay Sydney, put the lube around my ass. You don't need a lot." Sydney's eyes shot up. She quickly took the cap off and made her way to Hailee. Sydney flipped the bottle and squirted it around the puckered skin of Hailee's asshole. Hailee jumped at the cold lube hitting her skin. Sydney poured a bit too much lube into Hailee's bum before swiping some from the top and putting it in her own ass. Sydney then placed it outside the pool in the grass. Both girls had their asses out on display for you.

You didn't need them to say anything, you just came up behind them and felt their beautiful behinds.

"Which ass do you want first, Mr Bodyguard?" Sydney teased while shaking her bottom. You tapped your cock along Sydney's lubed hole and gently pushed the head into her.

"Ahhh man... this is fucking crazy..." Sydney put her head down. Hailee smiled at her and brushed her shoulder.

You slid deeper into Sydney's asshole, causing both of you to groan. You made it all the way inside Sydney with your balls resting on her freshly fucked pussy. The ridiculous amount of lube she put in there was a big help.

"Oh Goddamn..." Sydney's face was pressed on the edge of the pool as her body went limp. You grabbed her asscheeks and began to pump inside of her. Sydney let out tiny whimpers as her butthole clung to your cock.

"That's it... oh my... fuck that dirty asshole..." Sydney blurted. Hailee watched as you pounded away at Sydney's ass. You took your cock all the way out, with just the tip resting against the oily skin, before shoving it all the back in. Sydney pushed backward when you pushed forward, finding a rhythm that was similar to when she was riding you.

"Yeah that's it, love... fuck her good..." Hailee's voice was low and husky. Hailee then reached out and fondled your hanging nutsack, rolling the mix of water and Sydney's juices around it. You felt yourself getting close, but you wanted another chance in Hailee's ass. You crammed yourself into Sydney as hard as you could, making the busty brunette shake and finally sending her over the edge.

"I'm coming! Fuck!" Sydney screamed. You felt a few spurts of your seed leak out into Sydney's ass which gave you an idea. A naughty idea.

"Hailee... get behind Sydney..." Your voice was a whisper due to exhaustion, but this was going to be worth it. Hailee's face lit up. It was like you could read each other's minds. Hailee quickly got behind Sydney, with her tongue looming right under Sydney's asshole. You sunk your cock into Hailee's bum right when Hailee's tongue wrapped around Sydney's hole.

"You guys are fucking crazy!" Sydney yelped. It didn't stop her from reaching behind and grabbing the back of Hailee's head to force Hailee's tongue deeper inside. You loved filling up Hailee's ass with your rigid cock. Hailee took it like a pro and you gave it to her like one. All three of you stayed this way for a while, getting lost in this trance of carnal desire. It was nasty. It was crazy. It was perfect. When you finally unloaded in Hailee, you nearly passed out. The heat got to all of you.

Everything was a blur until the three of you got inside the house. Hailee had wrapped you and Sydney in towels and laid out on the couch. Hailee and Sydney rested on top of you. You all drifted off to sleep.

*

You woke up to the smell of warmed-up food and plates clinking. You were still on the couch with a towel clinging to your sticky, worn-out cock. You looked around and saw Sydney sitting on the stool next to the kitchen table. Her hair was tied up in a messy bun and she wore a black Metallica shirt and gray sweatpants that belonged to Hailee. The shirt on Hailee was already snug, but Sydney's massive breasts stretched the fabric to its limit.

"Morning, Mr Bodyguard." Sydney smiled and winked at you before taking a bite of the dinner you made last night. You lazily waved at her while trying to get off the couch. Your entire body was sore, but your poor limp cock hurt the worst. Hailee came downstairs dressed in a simple black tank top and shorts. She smiled at you.

"You did great on dinner, love." Hailee made her way towards you and hugged you.

"Thanks..." You groaned in pain.

"Sorry honey." Hailee gently kissed you.

"You two are so cute together," Sydney said. "You guys wouldn't mind if I chilled out here for a few days, would you?" Sydney had a devious smirk on her pretty face.

"Sure, I'm fine with it! How about you babe?" Hailee held your hand.

"That's fine with me." You smiled and hugged her. Life was good.

AN: Thanks for the support on this series. If there's anything you'd want to see next involving Hailee or Sydney, or really any celeb, you can let me know but for now I'm probably going to take a small break. Just a few days or so. Once again, thanks for the praise. I wouldn't write as much if it wasn't for you wonderful readers.

12