Hailey's Sexcapades Ch. 03: Hailey Gets Pulled Over

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

With both hands he gripped my hips and sped up. I don't know what compelled me to let Mr. Chapman enter me without protection again. I knew full well he was going to unleash his seed inside me and I was perfectly OK with that. Not only was I OK with it, I actually wanted him to. What was it about this handsome black man that made me so reckless?

I was shocked and slightly ashamed of myself during our first encounter. I barely knew him and yet I irresponsibly let him inside me where he proceeded to pump me full of cream like I was an éclair. I knew it was risky, but I went along with it anyway and was thrilled with my decision after. This was only our second meeting, and I was taking him inside me once again without a second thought. In a few short, blissful moments he would fill me with his sperm again and for some reason I was totally down.

His fingers dug into my hips as he thrust into me. I was amazed at his self control, going as deep as he was but not all the way. Part of me wanted him to just force himself in balls deep. I wanted him to let loose and enjoy my body to its fullest, but I knew I would regret it. Maybe in time I would learn to accept his full length. For now, there was more than enough of Mr. Chapman to keep me satisfied.

My car made squeaking noises as the suspension rocked back and forth. If anyone saw us it would look ridiculous with my butt hanging out the window like it was. Not to mention what they would think if they saw a big black cop plowing a little white college girl. Without context there would be a scandal for sure. Even with context, we barely knew each other. What was our story, that we were friends with benefits and I didn't want a ticket?

I watched the air freshener hanging from my rear-view mirror swing back and forth in time with his thrusts. My thighs were cold, hanging against the metal of my car, but the rest of me was warm and tingly. I felt his hand smack my booty and I let out a little yelp. I looked back at him and he smiled at me. I smiled back and said, "Yeah baby, you get me out of that speeding ticket!" like we were in some cheesy porn movie. He grinned and spanked me again, this time on the other cheek.

My breasts swung and jiggled underneath me and I wished that he could see them. I knew he was fond of them, it would have been a great show. His massive cock swelled up inside me. What was already rock hard turned to steel. His fingers wrapped around to the crease of my hip bone for more leverage and held me tight while he thrust into me from behind. He was ready to explode.

His pace quickened and his self control wavered. Every few thrusts he would push just a little too far to where it was uncomfortable, but I didn't care because I knew he was about to unload his aching balls and I wanted every single drop. His tired huffs turned to grunts. His grunt turned to a growl. His growl rose to a roar as his balls unleashed a wave of thick, creamy sperm between my legs.

The feeling of his cock bucking and twitching inside me was heaven. My vagina filled with warmth and the previous friction disappeared with the fresh batch of lubrication being pumped inside me as his pace increased. By now he was slamming his rigid cock inside me and that feeling, mixed with the thrill of being outside, brought my arousal up like I was climbing the first and largest drop of a roller coaster. The feeling of going over that first hill was always the most exciting, and I was almost there, ready to climax along with him.

I stood on my tiptoes again to lift my hips off the edge of my car window and allow room for my arm to sneak through. I fumbled with my skirt, trying to keep myself upright with his continued thrusts, and got my hand down between my legs. I slipped my fingers down, scooping up some of the sperm dripping out of me and used it as lube to begin rubbing my clit with all four fingers.

His hips bucked erratically as his cock head became too sensitive to thrust into me any more. I heard him panting like a dog ready to pass out. He wanted to take a breather, but I wouldn't allow it. I was so close; I wasn't about to let him off the hook. I planted my feet on the ground and pushed off the seat in front of me, driving my hips back along his shaft as it continued to pulsate inside me and deposit his seed.

His growl rose an octave, which almost made me laugh. I pushed my thighs against the car and used the leverage to grind back against him, working his cock inside me as I approached an orgasm of my own. His hands left my thighs and slapped the roof of my car. I could tell the sensation was bordering on too intense, but I didn't care. If he was going to get me this horny, I was going to leave satisfied.

I felt his sperm trickle down my leg as I bounced my hips back against him, pushing his cock head deep inside me while rubbing myself. My stomach fluttered. I was so damn close. Then I felt his length pulling away, to escape the pleasure of my tight pussy. "No!" I huffed, reaching back and grabbing his belt so he couldn't escape. His voice rose another octave, bordering on high pitched. I couldn't hold it back this time, I started laughing.

I held his belt tight and bounced against his cock, bringing myself to orgasm. My laugh turned into a moan and my thighs shook with my effort. My knees buckled and all my weight went onto the car. I pulled his belt toward me, forcing his cock deep inside me as my vagina squeezed and twitched around his softening length. A wave of tremors went over my whole body and my moan turned into a giggle. Now it was too intense for me as well.

I let go of his belt, giving us both a much-needed rest. He staggered back into the grass and literally fell over. My body relaxed, and I just hung there with my torso in the car and my bare legs hanging out the window. As his cock left me, a gush of cum did too, but I didn't mind. The two of us panted in silence for a moment, me hanging on my car and him splayed out on the grass.

"But for real, you need to stop speeding," he said after a while. I laughed out loud and pushed myself out of the car window, hobbling over to lie on the grass with him.

"You're still gonna give me a ticket?" I asked.

"No, but I've caught you speeding a few times down this road. I just never pull you over," he said.

I put my head on his chest. It felt weird because of the kevlar vest he wore underneath. "Wait, I have so many questions. You're a real cop?"

"Yes 'mam," he said, wrapping a tired arm around my shoulder.

"How do you afford that house?"

"When my parents died, they left me a lot of money. Instead of just retiring, I thought I'd use my privilege to help others."

"So, like, you donate?"

"No, I just put most of it into some solid investments, got myself a nice place and live off the interest, mostly. Since I don't have to work, I thought I'd do something to help. Being a cop was what I chose to do."

That was hot. Here was a man who could literally never work a day in his life, but had decided to put his life at risk to help others anyway. How was he not married? At least I assumed he wasn't married. He never wore a ring, and I didn't see any signs of another woman in his house. That wasn't 100% proof though.

"Are you married?" I asked.

"Nope."

"Why not?"

"Never found the right girl, I suppose."

I looked down and saw his cum-covered dick in the moonlight. I pushed myself up and leaned over, licking the cum off his softening shaft and swallowing it to clean him off. He moaned as I did so. Once again he tasted like dark chocolate pretzels. Sweet, salty and just a hint bitter. I freaking loved it. He pushed his hand through my hair, keeping it out of the mess.

"How come you've never pulled me over?" I asked as I finished cleaning off his cock. I squeezed from base to tip, milking out what was left inside his shaft and watching it ball up at his tip like I was squeezing out the last of the toothpaste.

"I don't know. I like you," he said.

I licked and swallowed the dollop of sperm.

"Want my number?"

He looked down at me as I pushed his dick back into his pants and zipped him up.

"Absolutely."

12