All Comments on 'Hailey Said I Can Use You Ch. 02'

by DixitDomina

Sort by:
  • 4 Comments
DixitDominaDixitDominaabout 2 years agoAuthor

How to find me on Subscribestar;

Click on my username here, then click on the tab 'Contact.'

Click the word 'Website,' it's a link that will take you to my Subscribestar page.

Subscribe for daily fetish stories.

Thank you!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

The idea of being a human toilet doesn't do much for me.

Yes, I do drink my girlfriend's piss, and she drinks mine.

We enjoy how horny it makes us, drinking each other's water.

She loves how hard my cock gets, and really gets into fucking me with her mouth.

But, it's because that's our thing.

This whole "Swallow my piss, slave" thing doesn't do anything for either of us.

But, if it floats your boat, who am I to diss you?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

the story is nice but the chapters could be longer

GayKatGayKatabout 2 years ago

Wow!... Males Are Such Selfish Little Sissies!

Hallo DixitDomina!

Humiliating and degrading a male submissive, is that even possible?... Look, Hailey and Nicole are just two sweet girls trying to have a little fun, and if Max, was any kind of a man, he'd welcome 40 or 50 lashes on his bare ass with a bamboo cane from each of his Mistresses, screaming and begging with tears of joye in his eyes... what's a little humiliation and pain for some fucking male, when compared to all of the pleasure and orgasms Hailey and Nicole will have,,, yes!

You know if I took a few of your sentences out of context, I could use them to describe myself and The Black Queen, almost any weekend, like these three _ (She lowered her black ass unto my face.) - (Hot piss gushed into my mouth.) - (I licked her pussy clean.) _ The only thing I'd change is.... I lick both, her hairy pussy and her unwiped asshole clean, yummy yummy! :-)

We can hardly wait to read chapter-03,

Thank-You, 5-Stars and 5-Ass Licking Orgasms,,, Yes!

The Black Queen and Gay Kat..

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userDixitDomina@DixitDomina
Hello everyone! Welcome to Dixit Domina. It's a Femdom World right here, having male servitude to superior women as the center that holds everything together I write humiliation and degradation stories with toilet slavery being a central theme. I also cover a few range of o...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES