All Comments on 'Hair Banger's Ball'

by AshRynn87

Sort by:
  • 26 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

i thought he would catch Tasha banging Alexis with her strapon upstairs and then s/he would go to marc... or it would be a foursome since marc was interested in Alexis as well.

Monalott69Monalott69over 1 year ago

I just love this story, I had something similar to this encounter happen to me too.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

should have included gay tag to this story. total gay shit. divorce the bitch and run along with marc

cbandedcbandedover 1 year ago

Wonderful tale.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Amazingly well written and sexy as hell - Im amazed I managed to make it to the end x

Anthony1965Anthony1965over 1 year ago

What a wonderful story. It makes me want to dress up as Shania Twain.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Was a good story till he just decided to cheat. Then finds out his wife betrayed him then humiliated him. Not much of a marriage. Sad, it could have been a great story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Will there be a part 2? Really like this!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

5 stars Well written and hope there are more chapters. I hope Shane gets away from Tasha and divorces her. He can use his crossdressing skills to find some one that won't lie to him and set him up. Her goal was to have Marc seduce him she did set him. No trust them you don't really have marriage. Shane may as well get out before she pimps him out for her amusement and his humilation . I hope he gets away from Marc he is a toxic piece of crap.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

All I need is a wife! I'm willing to do the rest as a trans girl that has never been with a real man!

richgo50richgo50over 1 year ago

Thought the story was very arousing. Because it was just a story I don't feel any animosity towards Tasha. She knew her husband would enjoy all of it and then some. Hope he gets to fuck Marc in another story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Please continue

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

DAMN! Fantastic story!!! Wish it was ME!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

You really should add a gay tag. Wasted my time reading this for no payoff.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Ignoring the gay sex, I still didn't like it. Tasha is unlikable. Too manipulative to feel good about it. Nothing happened at the party and it was a really long buildup for an awful surprise.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

love this story, love reading about halloween parties for some reason... hopefully theres part 2? Also love your other story "mom prom" please write part 2 of that as well. ty!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Too funny for words. You never think of consequences. Like he's going to divorce her and take HALF. Like he's gotting to take a chunk out of his prick when he sticks it in his mouth. Like he might stand up and beat the shit out of his wife for exposing him to every sexually transmitted disease known to man. Consequences are a bitch! Badly though out story, even for fiction.

BrendaNWBrendaNW12 months ago

Fucking awesome .. I want Marc right now .. all 9 inches 😁

AnonymousAnonymous12 months ago

I know this is just a story but Tasha as far as I'm concerned is a real b**** and friggin s*** she should not have put her husband into that position she did it and she was also having an affair with her ex while married that is truly not good at all I know it's a story but some people may read this and it may turn into reality this is unthinkable

blade_rocknutblade_rocknut11 months ago

Hard nope. You lost me at the end of chapter 3 when we found out what a manipulative, lying cunt Tasha is. Straight from level ten horny to angry. That scenario could've been hot, had she been a LITTLE more forthcoming.

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

she got it out of her system in college but still cheating?

jrrtolkien420jrrtolkien4209 months ago

Dang that was fantastic.

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

So what was the bet? Why did Tasha and Marc divorce ? So now is Marc going to be staying over night at their house instead of Alexis's? Nice story but it needs a bit of explanation Well Shane start taking female hormones? and/ or transition towards a she-male?

1Martiniman1Martiniman24 days ago

I’m laughing at the comments from all the homophobes and wondering why they would even read this story.

This story was fantastic and was just a simple tale of a sexually open and experienced wife trying to get her conservative husband to open up sexually. He was tricked, but chose to do everything of his own free will…so Tasha just gave a nudge. No harm no foul. Great writing, premise and characters and a good long story to enjoy. A must read! ( stars as well.

1Martiniman1Martiniman24 days ago

A fantastic story about a sexually open and experienced wife trying to get her husband to open up and have more sexual fun. She tricks him into some gay sex that will get the homophobe commenters upset, but it is a very good story. Well written, great characters, fun, detailed, long and enjoyable with a fabulous premise. A must read!

1Martiniman1Martiniman24 days ago

Fantastic story about a sexually open and experienced wife trying to help her husband to open himself up to new sexual experiences. Great writing, characters, premise and it was nice and long with a fun twist at the end you won’t want to miss. A must read!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userAshRynn87@AshRynn87
Hello! I'm Ashley. Now that I've been writing erotic fiction for Literotica for several years, I have decided to update my profile. I mostly enjoy writing crossdresser/transgender erotica but I dabble from time to time with incest and loving wives. Despite what you may read ...

SIMILAR Stories