Hair Stylist & Masseuse

Story Info
A massage goes wrong.
1.2k words
4.19
12.6k
11
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
TheeAdult
TheeAdult
44 Followers

I was heading on vacation after working long days. I had no time to get ready for my trip so I started looking for ads in Manila. It would be much cheaper in Manila to get cleaned up.

I found a woman advertising her services in Manila. I contacted her and told her I wanted my head shaved, my beard trimmed and colored, and the hair removed from my back. It was going to cost me only a small fee since the dollar goes so far there.

After I arrived I contacted her with my hotel information. I greeted her downstairs when she arrived and we went up to my room. I paid her the money first to show I was honest.

She started with shaving my head and trimming my beard. Then she colored my beard. She told me to wash in the shower with hot water to loosen my skin for the hair removal. I told her I had brought Nair and rubber gloves but I just couldn't reach my back myself. She told me there was no reason to get dressed and just to wear a towel when I was done washing.

When I came out of the bathroom the bed had a large towel on it and she told me to lie down on my stomach.

I heard her put on the rubber gloves and snap them like she was getting ready for an exam. I felt the cream on my back as she rubbed it around; she set a timer and told me to lay there. When the timer went off she told me to get up and she followed me into the bathroom. She told me to remove the towel and get into the shower; I kept my back facing her as she turned on the water and removed my hair and the Nair cream.

She rubbed my back very sensually and I felt myself getting hard, I dare not turn around. When she was done she left and told me to dry off and come back out to the bed but not to get dressed. I was wondering what was going on but when I came out I saw that she has skin moisturizer. She had me lay down on the bed again and proceeded to rub the moisturizer into my back. It felt really good and I felt myself getting harder.

I felt her tug at the towel and move the towel down a bit where the crack of my ass was exposed. She massaged my ass cheeks and little by little she inched her way lower where I felt her finger caress the crack of my ass. Her touch was very nice and at times she would work my ass cheeks pulling them apart. I started to slowly move my butt. I knew she took notice and that's when she pulled my towel lower.

I started to get excited in my own thoughts and she got on top of the bed straddling my legs massaging my upper back as she pressed against my butt. When happened next led to something I never expected.

As she pressed up against my butt I decided to push up with my ass to rub against her, well she reacted with a hard smack to one side of my ass and asked what are you doing? I was embarrassed and said I'm so sorry I didn't mean to do that. She held my neck and turned my face so she could see me and in a stern voice said "You like that kind of stuff? You push your ass up and rub against me? Why you do that?" I was scared and didn't know how to answer. She then whispered in my ear said "Oh, you like when your ass is played with? Is that what you want?" Then she started to gyrate and hump my ass and continued to berate me saying, I think you like this, you enjoy me fucking your ass. I reached back to caress her but she smacked my ass and said "You are a dirty boy! And in my country dirty boys like you get punished." I was speechless and couldn't move. She then leaned onto my back and whispered in my ear "Do as I say and I won't call the police".

I begged "Please I'm so sorry just let me go, I will pay you more." She yelled at me and said "You do as I say or else I will call the police." I said "Please don't." I honestly didn't know if I could get in trouble or what would happen if the cops came. It was her word against mine, so I pleaded and said I was sorry.

She said in my ear, "Then you will do as I tell you, you need to be punished for what you did! Do you understand?" as she slapped my ass. I let out "Yes I do, please stop you are hurting me."

She tied my hands to the legs of the bed and then tied my ankles to the other end. I was scared and confused. I felt her hands on my lower back and without warning the towel was pulled off me. She said "Now you first get punished the old fashion way!" And I felt the first smack against my ass which continued for 40 more times. She stopped and came over to my face and said "Now will you do as I say or do I need to spank you more?" I was in pain and my ass was on fire. She said again "Do you want more?" I shook head no. She said if I don't obey she will beat my ass harder next time. She asks me "Will you do as I say?" I shook my head yes with tears coming down my cheeks.

She went behind me and started to caress my ass cheeks and play with my asshole, and then she got on top of me and whispered in my ear. "I am going to fuck you as much as I want!" At first I thought that was a good thing until she got up and sat on the bed in front of my face with her legs spread.

I could see her dress was tented up and then I saw it, she had a cock. She lifted her dress and my head and told me to start sucking her. When she got bored with that she got up and tied a towel around my mouth. Then she put a pillow under me raising up my ass. I knew what was coming and I couldn't do anything to stop it.

She got another glove and a bottle of lube. Then she straddled my legs. With the bottle of lube she started working on my asshole with first one finger, then two fingers and even more. After a while I heard her rip open a condom and I could feel the lube drip on my ass as she lubed up her cock.

When she was ready she pulled off the glove and positioned her cock at the entrance to my ass. She started pressing down raping me as I struggled to free myself. She whispered in my ear "Struggle all you want, it just makes me harder."

Right before she came; she pulled out, ripped off the condom, and blew her load all over my back. She proceeded to rub it in while I felt her cock resting between my ass cheeks.

She got up and untied me. Then she told me that she would be back tomorrow for my tight ass.

TheeAdult
TheeAdult
44 Followers