Hair today, gone tomorrow

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Danni started to yelp, the sounds getting progressively louder and more animated. Her whole torso began to reverberate as waves of pleasure flowed though her entire body before a loud screaming finale to her orgasm.

"Oh John, that was so good!" Danni breathlessly muttered. "I can't recall the last time I felt so elated and good."

"My pleasure, Danni. You are so gorgeous. I love your furry petite body."

Putting her arms passionately around him she kissed him and began to stroke his body hair. After a dreamy half hour of falling in and out of a semi-sleepy state while caressing each other bodies, John wanted to fuck Danni properly. His dick was primed to go again. As she slowly came round he massaged her feet and began to suck her toes before running his face up her soft hairy legs and getting his fingers to caress them too.

"You do have a great way with a woman's body" responded Danni as she revived. "I love the way you touch me with your hands and pamper my hairy little body!"

Reaching out to John's erect dick and beginning to gently play with it, she teased,

"Better see how well it can thrust. It's looking pretty impressive!"

With no more encouragement needed John began snogging Danni passionately as he began to thrust vigorously between Danni's tight lips while her fuzzy calves were wrapped around his buttocks which were rocking up and down as he thrust with all he could fire.

Looking exhausted Danni smiled,

"I think you passed the initiation test! That was so, so good. You make me feel like a real woman again, a very satisfied and very hairy woman!"

"Thanks, gorgeous!" smiled John.

Both exhausted they soon fell asleep in each others arms.

Danni woke up first the next morning and sneaked into the shower while John still slept. As she emerged clean and naked with her body hair all fluffed up as she had just towelled it down, John appeared.

"Wow you look so sexy and beautiful naked. I've got to go to see my folks in a couple of hours but I'll just clean up myself and join you for bit and have some breakfast, before I'll have to reluctantly leave you"

By the time John emerged from the shower Danni had put on a t-shirt she'd had in her bag and some clean underwear she also had to hand.

Sitting next to her on the sofa they exchanged lots of loving kisses as they chatted and John ran his fingers up her dense leg hairs.

Much to Danni's surprise John mentioned,

"Needed to think this over while I was clearing my head in the shower, but I'm actually looking for a new assistant, so if you're not happy with Symes, I'd love you to work for me and I'd at least match what he would be paying for you?"

"Wow, are you for real? I won't have to be restricted to some outdated notions of what is acceptable?" Danni said excitedly.

Laughing John, said,

"Providing somebody doesn't look a total mess I'm pretty laid back as I like my employees to be individuals. I've got a couple of quite unorthodox but skilled women in the office. Reckon you'll get on with them well!"

Beaming, Danni gushed,

"Sounds great and I won't need to shave my legs?"

John responded,

"No, hairy legs are welcome. Hairy or shaved, I don't care which with my employer's hat on.

Now don't bite my head off, but I've had an idea. Now you probably won't like it, but you could totally piss off that dinosaur. Just hear me out before you get angry with me.

Why don't you just shave your calves the once, go into work on Monday with see-through tights that show off clearly that you've shaved as he wanted? Then as you go into his office, tell him you don't want his stinking job and you've found a better job. Don't tell him it's for me you'll be working for. He will be so confused that you'd shaved and now don't want his job. He will feel so annoyed. It would be worth it to see his reaction!"

Looking dismayed Danni, angrily retorted,

"But I thought you loved my legs in their natural hairy state? Now you're encouraging me to shave them? Anyway after an awful situation about three years ago I promised myself I would never remove my body hair again!"

Sheepishly John pleaded,

"I do love your hairy legs. I find them so natural and wonderfully tactile. But it's just hair. If you shave them you've got such strong growth it will soon be back again in no time. But think of the pleasure in winding up Symes. He'll think he's got his way yet you have the power to tell him where to go!

So what happened that makes you so polarised that you wouldn't ever shave again?"

Somewhat less angry after thinking about it, Danni responded,

"I can kind of see what you're saying and you're almost talking me round but I feel so angry still about an incident instigated by my conniving older sister!"

Putting his arm around Danni and kissing her to comfort her, John whispered,

"You can tell me if you want?"

Realising it was time to get these demons off her chest. Danni began to confide in John.

"My sister Maggie was getting married. I was to be one of her bridesmaids. I didn't have an issue with that but because the outfits were sleeveless and I'd have to wear a knee length skirt she begged me to shave my hairy legs and pits for her big day.

I refused to give in and foolishly I believed she'd relented and would accept me as I am even if she'd have preferred me to have depilated my exposed hairy bits. Anyway two days before the wedding there was a hen night which six of us attended.

Quite a few drinks had been consumed and we went back to the place of the head bridesmaid. Then there was pandemonium as my sister said something like action plan, girls.

All of a sudden I was being held down on some cushions. One of the girls tied my wrists together and Maggie pulled my top over my head, exposing my hairy pits. Next thing I knew she had some scissors in her hand and started cutting off the long strands of hair in my pits. As she'd removed the length of hair, one of the others rubbed some shaving soap on the stubble, as another scraped away the stubble.

The others held down my legs to stop me struggling, though if I had I might have got a bad cut. With the pits shaved clean they pulled down my leggings and my sister rubbed lots of shaving soap into the hair. Then two girls each armed with a blade shaved one leg until all the thick hair was cleanly removed. They then held me while the other two got fresh blades and laughing and joking as they teased me and removed the rest of my hair.

After they finished my evil sister joked I was lucky my curlies were going to be left as they wouldn't be on show for her big day!

I just fled home, crying myself to sleep at the abuse and humiliation of it all!"

John comforted his lover about her unpleasant ordeal, yet a part of him was also quite turned by this tale but did his best to hide any arousal!

Holding Danni tight, John enquired,

"So you still attended the wedding despite that?"

Danni retorted,

"I'd loved to have boycotted it, but my parents would have been so upset and I get on so well with them. They never knew what happened. They know and support me as a natural hairy woman, but assumed I'd shaved just for Maggie's wedding. I was so ashamed and angry that I kept quiet about it. To this day I've never told a soul that wasn't there and avoid my sister as much as possible these days.

So that's why I promised to never shave again! I very rarely shaved beforehand and hadn't shaved for several years before this horrible incident

I can see where you're coming from in shaving just my calves to wind that horrible boss up, but don't think I can bring myself to do it I'm sure you can understand why?"

John reassured Dani, kissing her on the lips and gently running his fingers up her furry calves.

"Yes, I totally get it, why you never want to shave again.

Thinking laterally about this. If you did want to shock him with hair-free legs and then dump him, there is a way of getting round this without you shaving again and achieving this, so not going back on your promise to yourself?"

Looking totally bewildered, Danni enquired,

"Sorry you've lost me here! How do I get clean-shaven legs without shaving them?"

Nervously laughing, John explained,

"It doesn't sound logical, but just think this over. You've promised yourself you'll never shave again. You don't have to break this. The way round it is that they are shaved for you. You're passive in this but just just let somebody shave them for you. Mission achieved. You wind the old bugger up and then can let your hair grow back again, which I suspect will be quite quickly. Job done, no compromise on your promise!"

Somewhat naively Danni questioned,

"So who's going to shave them then?"

John just smiled at Danni.

Realising her simplicity Danni meekly smiled,

"Oh I see. You would do it for me? I'm not sure. I'll have to think it through."

Feeling he'd made some progress and hugging Danni and said,

"Look I need to get going soon. Why don't we have a date on Sunday, if you're free? We could have a lovely walk along the river, have a nice picnic as the weather looks fine and then we could come back here and enjoy ourselves. If you choose I'll shave your legs for you? If you don't want me to, that's fine as I think they're great like this. You have a job whatever way. If you do choose to shave they'll soon get back to how you like them!"

Looking more relaxed, Danni gave a big smile to John.

"I do like you. I like you a lot! You're intelligent, smart and pretty manly too. Importantly you seem sensitive to my fears too. A date on Sunday then! I'll meet you at the cafe by the river at 10.30 then?"

"Deal!" as he hugged his new hairy lover before she departed.

Sunday morning soon came around. Danni was so excited about meeting up with John again. She had on a black t-shirt with exposed her pale fuzzy arms and had a short skirt on with Doc Martens and white socks that extended a third of the way up her calves. This revealed a part of her milky smooth thighs and the upper part of hairy calves to the air. Danni loved the feel of the breeze blowing through her long leg hairs, a sensory experience she cherished.

John soon arrived in casual dress, with shorts, trainers and a sweat shirt. They immediately embraced looking pleased to see each other. Holding hands they set off at a casual pace along the river chatting animatedly to each other, occasionally pausing to hug and kiss each other.

As they paused on a bench John put his arms around Danni.

"You've put a real spring in my step, Danni. Recently it's been all work and no play, but you seemed to have given me a much need sparkle!"

Feeling a warm glow, Danni blushed,

"You are so sweet! I feel exactly the same too. You're such good company!"

"Appreciate that!" thanked John. "Really love your style today. Unconventional but love the mix. Love individuality!"

Danni put a leg up on John's lap and he responded by running his fingers through the hairs blowing in the breeze as their lips locked.

As they re-surfaced, Danni suggested they just buy a snack and returned to John's cottage for some TLC to spend the time making love.

John wasn't going to argue with this and agreed as he was feeling quite horny in the pleasant sunshine and the thought of Danni's naked furry body again.

Danni was certainly feeling horny as they'd only been back in the flat for a minute when she feverishly removed John's top, planting kisses on him and eagerly stroking his chest hair, which she really liked. And he loved being stroked! Then sliding down his torso she pulled down his shorts and extracted his more than willing dick, running her tongue up and down the shaft, gently kissing it and teasing it with some gentle caressing movements.

"You are wild and I love it!" smiled John with excitement.

With his strong arms he lifted Danni off him and feverishly pulled down her short skirt and was pleasantly surprised to see she had no underwear on. How could he have missed this? Just the spectacle of a wild, thick furry bush which he couldn't wait to slide his cock into and fuck his wild lover!

Holding Danni securely while holding her, he pumped his swollen dick through her forest discharging his warm contents pretty swiftly. She moaned with pleasure as he fired off though she didn't quite make it to orgasm.

Danni rubbed his juices through the dense dark hair and joked about it making them get even bushier!

"Impossible!" laughed John. "You have the furriest bush I've ever encountered and it's a real thrill."

John began to nuzzle in Danni's furry pit hair, enjoying the moist fragrance of sun-soaked sweat and stroking the long hairs. Sensing she wanted to have an orgasm herself, John began pleasuring her clitoris with an experienced hand, while the other stroked and played with the dense hairs growing on her inner thighs, altering the rhythm and pressure until she started to moan.

The skin on her inner thighs was quite sensitive so the dual caresses here with clitoral stimulation soon brought her to a noisy climax.

As they both recovered from their pleasures Danni continued to fondle John's spent member while he caressed her hairy legs.

After a few minutes of her hairy legs being fondled Danni, muttered?

"I can't believe you haven't mentioned it?"

Looking perplexed, John asked,

"Um, mention what?"

Shaking her head,

" You know the S word!"

"I'm not following you? the S word?"

Laughing Danni spelt it out,

"Shave!!!" I thought you'd have brought it up as it was your idea?"

Sheepishly John responded,

"Ah yes the S word-shave! To be honest I could tell you didn't really want to so I sort of dropped it. Silly idea I guess, though what have been good to see the expression on his face when you turned up!"

Shaking her head at John with a grin,

" Guess I probably did give that impression and guess that was my initial rationale. However you did say to think on it and I gave it some thought last night. Seeing your logic that I won't break my non-shaving vow to myself gave me food for thought. Also the fact it's only hair. Hair grows, so shaving wouldn't be a permanent state. I realise in my anger with my sister and her friends that I'd become entrenched in my view.

Perhaps I've been too stubborn. I do really love my body hair but when I was at college I would very occasionally shave my legs for a change and loved it growing back."

Making sure he was hearing right John, asked,

"So you're now saying you do want me to shave your hairy legs? You're sure you really want to go ahead with it? Sure it will soon grow back and fun seeing and feeling it grow back!"

Smiling, Danni swiftly responded,

" Given this a lot of thought and I really want to see that dinosaur see me with smooth hairless pins and think I've done it because he ordered me to, to keep his rotten job. Then wiping the smile off his miserable face when I tell him he can stick his job and that if I shave my legs its because I want to and if I decided to let them grow hairy that will be my decision too. Not because some sexist old fart demands it."

"Fair enough!" smiled John.

"Also John,though that's my main reason, I'm quite fascinated about the whole thing. You know, you actually shaving me has me curious. Maybe a little weird but kind of intimate too. Despite my earlier protestations I'm kind of looking forward to it!"

Though John genuinely loved his lover's fuzzy legs he couldn't believe his luck. This was something he looked forward to.

"Better get to work then!" he laughed.

With Danni smiling, John picked her up in his strong arms and lifted her petite body onto the worktop and placed her legs and feet in one of the two sinks in the kitchen unit, while sitting her bare bottom on a towel.

"I'll be back in a moment," smiled John. "Just need to get the gear from the bathroom."

Returning with shaving soap and a long blade which he placed next to Danni, he put on the small shower extension to the tap and felt the water until it was warm.

"You're really sure about this Danni? You can pull out if you want?"

Looking at John with a fixed look in her eyes,

"John just get on with it now. I've made the decision! Just shave-I'm ready for the fur to fly!"

John was certainly looking forward to this as Danni surprisingly now seemed to be as well.

As the water was sufficiently warm John directed the spray down her furry calves from her knees down to the ankles. He was fascinated by the pattern of the hairs as they flattened against her wet skin, the hairs sticking together in some dense strands. If it were possible they looked even hairier like this with little pale skin now visible.

"That was nice!" smiled Danni.

"Right ready for action!" as John placed some soap in his hands and began to rub it in the dense hair coating her left calf with the hairs now sticking out all all angles."

Danni was intrigued by her white soapy calf with masses of dark hair poking out.

Pretty swiftly, John grasped the sharp clean blade and began to scrape away the first section of leg with lots of long dark hairs expertly parting company with the skin below.

"Look at this!" he said as he showed Danni the mass of hairs stuck on the blade in a soapy lather before knocking the blade on the side to dislodge them. "You are, or at least were, a pretty hairy beast!"

Laughing Danni, answered,

"Very amusing. Just get on with it!"

John continued to shave up the hairy calf with smooth pale skin now starting to take over from the dense coating of hair. Due to the quantity of long hair he had to tap the blade quite frequently to give a clean shave. Danni seemed pleasantly surprised by John's efficiency as she remembered her odd messy and clumsy attempts to shave fully hairy legs in her college days. After ten minutes or so of fur removal the front of her calf was largely clear of hair with just a handful of hairs missed on the first sweep of shaving.

Holding up her calf, John manipulated it to cleanly shave the hairy part above her heel, while the muscle mass higher up was less hairy but still need smoothing down. With a different man's razor John then ran this blade all over the calf again making sure it was 100% smooth and hair free, removing even the short hairs just below her knee.

John stood back and admired his handiwork.

"One down, another to go!"

Danni leant over and smacked a kiss on his cheek.

"Impressive!" she smiled. "You're much better at shaving legs than I ever was!"

John then sprayed the shower head again down her legs and then picked up the remaining hairy limb, liberally rubbing in the soap before resuming with a new sharp long blade and running up through the thick hair.

Getting into his stride John completed the right calf a bit quicker than the first before running his other razor all the way over to remove any stubborn hairs.

Rubbing a towel down her newly shorn calves, John exclaimed,

"Voila!"

John picked up his lover with her dolphin smooth pins and carried her back onto the sofa as he looked at the dense hairy mess left in the sink.

"My God, John. That was impressive. And they do feel so incredibly soft and smooth. Now I do love the feel of the long hair but this is a totally different sensation and reluctantly admit it does feel so nice, even though I don't recognise them as my legs!"

Laughing Danni added, "But don't getting any ideas about shaving anything else because it ain't going to happen!"

"Don't worry Danni. It would be sacrilege to shave your sexy hairy pits or bush or even trim the hair at the top of your thighs. Nothing else gets touched by the shavers!"

Kissing her passionately, John started stroking her smoothed calves and loving the fresh sensations. He then put her toes in her mouth (her big toes still had a few hairs on them) and began licking her smooth calves and kissing them until he reached the hairy thigh tops.