Hair today, gone tomorrow

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Danni couldn't miss John's enormous hard-on.

"Time for your reward for pampering my legs, John".

She placed his enthusiastic dick between her shaved legs and began to move them up and down against his shaft until he was ready to come. As she sensed he was ready to fire his spunk, she wanked him furiously, directing the plume of sticky spunk onto her smooth skin before rubbing it in eagerly.

Laughing uncontrollably, Danni, jested,

"This will make those follicles grow back with plenty of fertiliser!"

"You don't like them smooth then Danni?"

"John, you've done a great job shaving them. I'm so pleased you persuaded me to get them shaved. They feel so good and actually I do like the look. Love the contrast with the dark hair elsewhere, but I've no intention of keeping them like this. Too much effort and I do like them hairy, it's the real me. But the change is good and as you say it will grow back soon. I did love the intimacy but it would get boring doing them every week or even every month. But, now I've done it I might be more receptive in the future for a special occasion."

Looking so pleased, John said,

"Brilliant and agree with you. I'm kind of looking forward to rubbing my hands up your calves as they get really stubbly. But to shock old boy Symes tomorrow with your hot smooth limbs will be brilliant!"

As they both snuggled up, John was making the most of Danni' smooth calves while nuzzling her hairy pits, Danni was curious intrigued though?

"John, I'm curious. You were so professional shaving my hairy legs, have you done this sort of thing before?"

"Hands up, guilty as charged!" joked John.

Danni ever more curious,

"I had a feeling you must have as you knew exactly what to do, more than I ever did!"

"You don't miss a trick Danni! When I finished college I took a break for six months travelling with my then girlfriend. Now at college she was a fairly regular girl, shaving her lower legs and pits but left her bikini line which I appreciated. However being out in remote places and nobody to judge us we both opted out of shaving. I grew out a bushy beard and her legs and pits got quite hairy. Nowhere near as hairy as yours but still pretty obvious.

When we got a flat together on our return and started looking for decent jobs, I shaved off my beard. When she saw I'd shaved she commented that she had an interview in a couple of days and she would have to shave her hairy legs before then, as they'd show up with a skirt. She complained how she was hating the idea and regretted letting the hair grow so long.

For some reason I said I'd run a bath and shave them for her. She seemed up for it so we went in the bath and shaved her leg hair off. It was quite fine and fairer than yours, but there was quite a lot of it and she had become self-conscious of it back in town.

Pleasingly she decided as her pits wouldn't be on show in an office, she would keep the hair as she had got to like them and suffer none of the irritation shaving caused them; a decision I was really happy about!

Anyway I just shaved her the once and she continued to shave herself once or twice a week but we split a couple of months as she got work a long way from town."

"I'm fascinated!" beamed Danni, "Any more shaving exploits then?"

"Confession box here," jested John. "Yes I dated this woman for a few months. She was into a lot of new age stuff and always looking for new things to try. After a tiring few days I hadn't shaved and she'd been reading a second edition of "The Joy of Sex" where there was something about shaving your partner for intimacy. She was always craving intimacy which is no bad thing.

Anyways she said she'd wanted to shave my face which I nervously agreed to. She was actually very good and I did find it satisfying. I thought that was it! Jenny always had unshaved pits and untrimmed bush but she normally shaved her calves, but I had noticed they were getting pretty stubbly. She'd usually do them once a week or no more than a fortnight's gap between shaves, but she hadn't done them for at least three weeks and the regrowth was getting quite long.

Then I found out why! She wanted me to shave them in return for her shaving me. I was a bit surprised at first but it was fun and yes there was a special intimacy letting a partner shave each other. Guess we did it several times and I think our love making seemed more intense after each session.

Anyway after we parted that was it!"

"Well that is quite a revelation!" opined Danni. "I'd never thought about intimate shaving like that. A whole different world. Now I've experienced it I can see the appeal."

Monday morning soon arrived and Danni entered her week old placement wearing a short skirt and see-through tights.

"Ah Miss Summer, I see you've made the sensible decision" remarked Mr Symes.

"That's much more professional now you've shaved off all that unfeminine hair. You'll thank me for that! It will do wonders for your love life as well as your career!"

Danni felt the rage boiling inside of her and shouted,

"Mr Symes you're nothing but a sexist, patronising old fool. You can stick your shitty job as I've found a better one where I'm treated with respect! If I decide to shave my legs then it will be my choice. If I want to have hairy legs then that will be what I have, not some employer's choice! So you can go and fuck off!"

Symes was left speechless as she marched out leaving him in a state of shock and heading for her new job with John.

John introduced her to four colleagues, all women. The one she'd work most closely with was Tina, who was indeed alternative with short bright blue hair and a couple of piercings. On her second day there she could see that Tina also had very hairy pits just like her which gave her a sort of bond. A couple of days later when Tina's trousers rose up a bit Danni noticed they were covered in a dense growth of tiny dark bristles, so she did shave her legs.

In the other office, was a very pleasant young woman called Angela who seemed the most regular of the girls. She had long blonde hair, a pretty face and loved short dresses. Though she had some fine blonde hair that glimmered on her thighs and arms when the sun shone on them, her pits and calves were clean shaven. A shy Indian girl called Chantel had noticeably hairy arms when her sleeves were rolled up but the dark hairs were fine but dense. One day Danni noticed a bit of calf was exposed as her long trousers got caught up and gave a wry smile as she noticed her calves were pretty hairy like her arms.

The third woman, Jan, was a friendly woman who didn't care for society's so-called rules. Danni felt excited when Jan wore shots showing off a pair of pretty hairy legs, that showed no sign of any recent shaving. Similarly she had a dense dark growth in her pits. Danni knew she was in the right place, though she'd take a few weeks to catch up on the leg hair front!

Realising she was in a hairy friendly work place, Danni started to wear tops that exposed her furry pits for solidarity with the others. Though Danni had arrived with clean-shaven legs visible on her first day, she kept them hidden under dark tights the next couple of weeks before baring some very bristly calves with her Doc Martens and medium length skirt.

During a tea break with Tina in the yard the following week she commented to Danni,

"When you first arrived I thought you were going to be another very conventional woman. Good to see another hairy woman here. Didn't see your pits at first, but impressed when I saw how thick and furry they were. See you're growing out the leg hair too now?

Laughing Danni responded,

"That was the first time they'd been shaved in a few years. They're now reverting to their normal feral state".

Looking at Tina's exposed bit of shin and spying short bristles again on them, Danni curiously enquired,

"Have you ever let your leg hair grow out fully?"

Laughing out loud, Tina responded,

"Oh yes. I've been a full fuzzy girl. Think I went five, maybe six years without having a razor. As you can probably guess from looking at this short stubble they can get really hairy!"

Interested Danni added,

"So what made you start shaving them again?"

"Oh the usual Danni. A guy! In fact my current boyfriend!"

"So he's not into body hair much? " Danni pried further.

"That's actually far from the truth!" responded Tina. "He actually really fancied me when he saw my very hairy pits. They drive him wild with desire, I'm relieved to say! He's quite keen on most of my body hair really, obviously my bush but he loves my fuzzy arms and even my furry thighs. I noticed when my legs were fully hairy he didn't touch them much. Then one day he mentioned, not in a nasty way that he thought I'd be much sexier if I shaved just my calves.

I must confess I was a bit annoyed and said it was too much hard work as they grew back so quickly. Then as an off the cuff comment I said I wasn't going to shave them but if he was so keen on having them smooth he'd have to shave them himself.

You should have seen the huge grin on his face as I flippantly said this!"

Amused Danni asked,

"So you let him shave your hairy legs?"

Giggling Tina replied,

"I could see how excited he was at the prospect of shaving them so I thought I'd let him have his fun. Well the following weekend when we were home I'd just come out of the shower and was drying off my thick leg hair. Anyway Tom came running in to surprise me, lifted me onto a seat and tied my hands together behind the seat.

He then came in with a big smirk on his face and produced a shaving brush. Despite just being showered he liberally coated them with soap from a dish with the brush. He then came in with a high quality man's razor and began to weed whack my thick leg hair with it. I was amazed how efficiently he removed it with this as I'd always struggled when I used to use one of those pink girlie razors.

To cut a long story short within fifteen minutes I had a pair of gleaming hair free legs!"

Smiling with real interest Danni enquired,

"So did you enjoy it?"

Looking pretty pleased with herself Tina added,

"An emphatic yes, much to my surprise! First it was so good to see Tom so incredibly excited about shaving my hairy legs. He had this enormous boner the whole time he was shaving me. And the sex after he completed shaving them was the best ever. So no regrets there!

On another level it was kind of surreal to be shaved by a lover and there was something quite intimate about it. After they had been shaved for the first time he spent a lot of TLC on my calves, caressing them, kissing, licking and gently nibbling the smooth flesh. So a win for us both!

Anyway a week or so later they were getting quite bristly again. Tom hadn't said anything but I remembered I had a couple of old unused pink razors in the cupboard. For the first time in years I had the urge to shave my legs again.

Guess it was different to the old shaving days as then I was shaving my pits, thighs and bikini line too. Now it was just my calves. For the first time I actually got a sense of satisfaction running the blade through all those dark little bristles and watch my smooth skin return as I removed the stubble. I felt really de-stressed by doing it and seemed pretty sensual. I loved seeing the rest of my really hairy body with clean hair-free calves. When Tom saw I'd shaved them myself for the first time he got pretty turned on again, so not only did shaving my legs give me self-pampering time but also better sex with my lover."

"That's really fascinating", Tina responded. "Guess whatever works for you? Do you think you'd stop shaving them if you both split up?".

"If I'm honest Danni, I'd probably keep shaving them every one or two weeks as I've got that into a routine, though Tom still likes to shave me occasionally, which I love. Guess if I had a new guy who had a strong preference for hairy legs then I might relent, but would miss it at the start. I know there are guys out there who really love hairy legs as I did date one once."

As the weeks flew past Danni really enjoyed her new job and got on so well with her mostly hairy colleagues, especially Tina.

About six months later John had been working really hard and hadn't shaved for a few days, which was unusual for him. Danni recalled his tale of being shaved by his ex and thought she would love to try it.

"John, darling, your chin is getting very rough! I will pamper you and give you a clean shave this morning!"

As a Saturday John was quite pleased and to his surprise Danni did a pretty decent job of it.

Then with a twinkle Danni teased John,

"My turn now!"

"What do you mean Danni? You want me to shave your hairy legs again? I thought you preferred them in their natural state?"

"John, you're so sweet. Yes I love my natural legs but as you said before, it's only hair and will soon grow back. I loved the way your manly hands manipulated my legs and cleanly sheared away the hair before. It was strangely mesmerising to see all my hair slide away as the blade removed it and revealed the pale skin below. And I could see how aroused you were by the whole process. Remember how special and spontaneous the sex was after?"

Tom laughed,

"I can see you're not going to take no for an answer. Look if you insist on a shave I'd love to do something different. I'll use the long hair trimmer on my electric shaver and buzz off the long hair and leave a coat of bristles. I love the feel of your legs with all the prickly stubble. Then we can some stubbly sex and then I'll run a nice warm bubble bath for you and I'd love to watch you shave the stubble off your legs. I think it would really excite me to watch that!"

Looking fascinated by John's suggestion,

"So you want to jerk off as I shave my bristly legs?"

"Does that sound a bit pervy then?" asked John.

"Yes, but I think I love the sound of it! It will turn me on to have you whacking yourself off while I shave. Just worried I'll cut myself while I'm absorbed in your stubbly masturbation session?"

As John finished his paperwork he sat Danni down, placing some newspaper on the floor below. Fetching his trimmer he made short work of buzzing all the long hair that had so rapidly grown back from all around her calves. Running his hands enthusiastically up her stubble, John already had a big erection.

After running the bath John carried Danni into the bath, gently putting her down in the warm bath and handed her a fresh blade. Danni teased John with the razor, pretending to shave with the back of it. She also teased him by hovering the blade over her full bush before starting to run the blade through the dense bristles.

Tom admitted, "I don't know what it is but this really turns me on as you seductively run your blade through all that stubble!"

This was self-evident as John couldn't contain his enthusiasm as he ejaculated all over Danni's legs.

"That will help lubricate them," Danni laughed.

As he was spent, John shaved the second leg for Danni with great efficiency and Danni had enjoyed it so much more the second time around. The next hour or so they canoodled up on the sofa with Danni enjoying her prowess on John's chin, while he loved the feel of Danni's soft calves while loving the fur elsewhere.

Danni knew she wasn't going to go down Tina's route and keep her legs largely shaved as she did appreciate their naturalness and she loved to see people's reactions when they saw her hairy legs-some clearly excited and other horrified. She enjoyed both extremes.

But Danni felt more relaxed about her body than she ever had before. She loved her plentiful body hair but she knew every once in a while she would crave John to shave them for her again. It turned her on and it turned him on too, even though he adored them hairy. He also loved all the growing out in between, the different textures and looks as the bristles grew out.

They were both relaxed about Danni's grooming regime. Sometimes John would suggest a shaving session, though more often Danni would initiate it. It would usually be at least two months between these pampering sessions, sometimes as much as four months. Somehow the bigger the gap between shaving sessions the more exciting it became!