Haircut & Shower Sex with My Ex

Story Info
First sexual encounter with my ex post-breakup.
1.4k words
4.36
7.5k
4
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I broke up with my boyfriend of 7 years during the first covid lockdown here in England. We still had to live together for a year until we sold the house we owned together - as you might expect we ended up hooking up alot that year. 2 gays that know each other well and still attracted to each other, it was bound to happen. This is the story of the first time it happened.

For a while after we broke up it was really awkward, but as time passed we started to get used to being around each other in a different capacity. Neither of us wanted to be miserable at home, we had no idea how long we'd have to wait to move out after all. As covid restrictions lifted further for the first time I went back home to visit my family for a bit. My mum had started to cut my stepdads hair as the barbers weren't open anymore, so she offered to do mine too (it had gotten far too long). I thought it looked okay and was just happy that my hair wasn't so long anymore!

Anyway, when I got back to me and my ex's house he preceded to tell me my mum had given me a mullet! I didn't think it was that bad, but I obviously didn't have the view he did. He offered to trim the back to even it out - he'd started to shave his head recently so had some decent clippers. I thought it would be a bit awkward but accepted his offer, as long as he was happy to do it! He said yes it's fine as long as I do his afterwards as we're making the mess. I was only slightly nervous he'd shave all my hair off.

So we get all set up, agree on the length to try and what not and he gets started. Now I've always found getting my haircut to be a relatively exciting thing, I've always had quite sensitive ears. So bare in mind that fact, and how long since it had been since I'd been touched by another man - I started to get aroused. Now my dick isn't very big, about 5.5 inches when erect - but it does get VERY hard. I hid it as much as possible while I was sat down and having my haircut, hoping he wouldn't notice as I'm not sure how he'd react. So I just sat and enjoyed being touched until he finished. A few times I thought he was getting a little close and felt him rub his crotch against me but I didn't think it was on purpose.

I go and check my hair in the mirror once he's done and I'm pretty happy, it did look much better. He swap over snd he tells me what length to shave his too and I get started. I still have a raging boner at this point so try not to get too close to him - but at this point my dick is at his eye level. So as subtle as I tried to be there were definitely points where he could see or feel my dick. I got a bit more comfortable and enjoyed touching another guy for a bit, not knowing when I might again. I finished off, he was checked it out and was happy so we went our separate ways to tidy ourselves up.

I went downstairs to my en suite to jump in the shower - and have a wank and I was still hard as ever. Seeing my overgrown Bush I decided to quickly have a trim down there before jumping in the shower. As I was finishing the trim, I hear a knock on the bedroom door, I panic a little and and stumble on my words - saying something along the lines of I'm naked/busy. I stick my head out the bathroom door, trying to hide my boner and see him in just my favourite pair of Supawear boxers he has (watermelon themed, tight and gives him a really good bulge). He looks at me and says "can I interest you in some after care?". 2 years on I still get a boner thinking about the confidence he exerts here. He pulls open the door and starts to kiss me, I can't help my self but to kiss back and get my hands on his lengthening dick, growing in his boxers. I pull away and ask him if this is a good idea, to which he says "does it have to be?". We continue to make out, im somehow getting even harder and he now has a full erection, being kept down by his underwear. I say I need to finish trimming my pubs, so do so quickly while he watches my every move. He says he hasn't done his either, so he asks once I'm done if he can use my trimmer. I say sure, but allow me to help you out.

He walks over to the bathroom and kisses me hard on my mouth. I go down to my knees and rub my face in his bulge - I'd missed the smell of dick and balls. I pull down his boxers and his rock hard 7 inch cock pops out, nearly hitting me in the face, balls drooping nicely below. I always loved his dick, great size, lovely balls, never fails to get hard and I knew how to make it cum. I control myself and don't put it in my mouth straight away and start trimming his pubes, dick bouncing around as I move it to get all the angles. Once I finish there's a glistening drop of pre-cum on the end of his bell end and it takes all my self control not to lick it off.

I stand up again, and we make out hard. Dicks rubbing together, hands all over each other - neither of us having done this in weeks, not knowing when we might again. I pull away and turn on the shower, pulling him in with me as the water heats up. We're making out more in the shower, letting the water drench our naked bodies, pushing each other up against the walls and feeling every inch. I start to lather myself up with soap and shampoo, rubbing it on him with my body at the same time. We both get more slippery and soapy and it feels so good - soapy hands on my dick and asshole. We go like that for a but before rinsing off the soap. I couldn't wait any longer, I wanted that sweet dick in my mouth. So I drop to my knees and start licking the length of his member, slowly but surely taking it all in my mouth until it hits the back of my throat and I hear him moan, my waiting dick pulses at the sound. I work on his dick for a while, until he drags me off my knees, pushes me against the wall and kisses me before he does the same routine to me on his knees. It felt so good.

He switches off the shower, briefly dry ourselves off and he jumps on the bed, looking at me with expectant eyes. So I jump between his legs and work on his dick till I could feel him getting close. I love to be showered with cum, and knowing how much he shoots, I quickly flip him over. He's kneeling over me, kissing me while I quickly toss him off. His body tightens, dick engorges and shoots ribbon after ribbon of hot cum over my body. He's moaning and groaning while flip him on his back and suck the cum from his dick and make him squirm till he begs me to stop.

After such a display from him, and me loving to make people cum, im about ready to bust. So while using his cum as lube I toss myself off and send my big hot load over him while sitting on his wet, still hard dick poking me in the asshole.

We both fall back on the bed panting, exhausted. He gets up, covered in my cum, grabs his boxers and walks off saying thanks for that!

I'm left their, covered in cum, completely shocked about what just happened. The post cum clarity was in full affect. Safe to say this was just the first of many hair cut related hook ups, amongst other boredom and drunk ones we had that year! Our sex life had never been better - just took us breaking up to get there.

Safe to say, after writing this I'm so hard and gonna get myself off just thinking about it. I might write up more of these stories still going around my head - we'll see!