Hairy Sarah Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Under my chin, a line of very thick hair runs down between my breasts before spreading into a wide diamond from my belly button down to the points of my hips and then down between my legs. It is thick and coarse, like the pubic hair between my legs. My breasts are covered with finer hair, and a circle around my areola has that coarse pubic hair.

I lifted my arms and checked there. Inside the cup of my armpits, the hair was very thick, very coarse, and very curly. As it trailed down my side though, it was straighter and finer, but still obvious.

I turned and looked over my shoulder, finding a line down my spine almost matching the line down my breastbone, that spread low, making a diamond from the small of my back to the top of my gluteal cleft (the crack of my ass). My ass itself, nicely round in that way of a curvy girl just this side of being called fat, was covered with the finer, straighter hair, right down to my gluteal sulcus (that line where the thigh meets ass) where coarser, curly hair peeked out.

My thighs were covered in that finer, straight hair, and my calves the thick, curly hair. The tops of my feet and my toes had that coarse curly hair as well.

I lifted my breasts, and the bottom, where I sagged, had a hairless stripe where friction rubbed the hair off.

I opened the tube of minoxidil and started working on my best feature. I lifted my arms, one at a time, and worked the thick ointment into the inside of my upper arms and then down my sides. My experience told me my clients found the hair there particularly interesting.

Then I did each breast, applying the minoxidil in a circle around my areolas, another place my clients found interesting.

I finished up between my legs, working it into the inside of my outer lips and also my inner lips, someplace where hair is not normally found. I was liberal with it on my asshole and taint (that place between asshole and pussy where "t'aint ass and t'aint pussy" as the old joke tells us).

I dried my hands by rubbing them on my belly.

I carefully put the cap on the tube and put the tube away - that stuff is expensive - and went to bed.

As I drifted off I was thinking, "I love my life."

12