Haitian Love Stories Ch. 02

Story Info
Nadine strap-on fucks Jean-Paul in Orleans, Canada.
1.2k words
3.14
2.4k
00
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Samuelx
Samuelx
2,133 Followers

"Ba mwen bonda ou, give me that ass," Nadine Bastien said, and the six-foot-tall, curvaceous young Haitian gal playfully smacked her lover Jean-Paul Olivier's ass. After that memorable evening in the library at La Cite Collegiale, during which a certain Haitian security guard banged the hell out of a certain curvaceous and naughty Haitian cleaning lady, an encore was needed. Nadine invited Jean-Paul over to her house in Orleans, Ontario, for some fun, and the brother got one hell of a surprise...

Jean-Paul Olivier made the long trek from his apartment in South Keys to the town of Orleans, Ontario, because he thought he was going to get some play from Nadine Bastien. The horny Haitian brother remembered how Nadine sucked his dick and massaged his balls before letting him fuck her doggy-style, right in the middle of the library at La Cite Collegiale. Who could blame Jean-Paul, J.P. to his friends, from wanting some more? This time, though, Nadine had other plans. When Jean-Paul showed up at Nadine's door, she was wearing a dominatrix outfit and smiling wickedly at him.

"Bienvenu chez moi, Jean-Paul, " Nadine said in a husky voice that was both sexy and kind of scary. Jean-Paul went in, thinking that he was going to get some ass. He could not get Nadine's super-sized booty out of his mind. The tall Haitian lady had it going on alright. Nadine looked great in a black leather jacket over a black tank top, black leather pants and black cowboy boots. She reminded him of those hot, freaky female domination ladies from the web. Nadine could tell that Jean-Paul was expecting regular sex instead of the female domination stuff, so she sweet-talked him into it...

"Oh shit," Jean-Paul said, and the tall, dark-skinned and strongly built Haitian brother groaned as Nadine pushed the dildo into his ass. Nadine had gone to Treasures N Pleasures, the adult video store located in downtown Ottawa, to buy a nice thick black strap-on dildo. Like a lot of Haitian men, Jean-Paul is macho, which is an admirable quality in a man, especially in today's world, which is full of weak, effeminate males. Still, sometimes, Nadine likes to show a strong brother who's boss, and that's when a strap-on dildo comes in handy...

"Shut up and take it," Nadine said as she leaned into Jean-Paul, and began working the dildo into the depths of his ass. At the moment, she had him bent over her living room sofa, and the fun was just beginning. Nadine, like most women, is definitely more than she seems. The tall, lovely Haitian gal is paying her way through her studies at Algonquin College while working as a cleaner at La Cite Collegiale. Most people assume that she's just another pretty face, but Nadine is smart, and kind of twisted...

"Feels weird," Jean-Paul groaned as Nadine gripped his hips and bucked forward, driving the dildo deeper into his ass. Nadine smacked Jean-Paul's ass and continued to fuck him. For quite some time now, Nadine had been fascinated by the world of BDSM. Most of the people in that world seemed to be white, and older. Nadine found it weird how they fetishized her rather than seeing her as a real person. Nope, Nadine didn't want to mess with these weirdoes. She wanted to experience BDSM with someone from her own race and culture, thank you very much.

"J.P. you need to quit whining like those annoying white bitches that you like to fuck and just take it," Nadine said haughtily. When Jean-Paul didn't respond, she bucked her hips, sinking the dildo into the forbidden depths of his ass hole. Like the majority of Haitian men, Jean-Paul Olivier is a strong brother but it is really hard even for a tough guy to remain silent while a beautiful, sadistic woman is shoving a ten-inch dildo up his ass. Jean-Paul tried to resist but Nadine finally got some screams out of him...

"Oh fuck, it hurts but also feels good at the same time," Jean-Paul screamed, and Nadine laughed gleefully as she continued to fuck his ass with the strap-on dildo. Unlike the majority of ladies out there, Nadine can admit that she's an avid porn watcher, and the BDSM stuff interests her the most. The sad thing about the world of BDSM is that the black men and black women who participate in it seldom play with their own kind. They seem as sexual playthings, whether dominant or submissive, for the white majority. Well, Nadine had other plans, hence why she is pegging the hell out of Jean-Paul...

"Enjoy the pleasure and the pain," Nadine cooed softly as she continued to fuck Jean-Paul's ass with her strap-on dildo. After sweet talking him into it, she ordered him to take a shower before they went to the living room for some fun. Nadine is the kind of strong black woman who enjoys fucking black men in the ass with her sex toys, but their asses had better be clean. While fucking Jean-Paul with the strap-on dildo, Nadine noticed that the tall, macho Haitian brother's dick was getting hard. Clearly Jean-Paul liked what Nadine was doing to him, and she smiled approvingly. This was going to be fun...

Nadine decided to switch things up, and she pulled the dildo out of Jean-Paul's ass, allowing him a breather. Jean-Paul winced as he sat on the couch, and then grinned as he watched Nadine walk away. She came back a few moments later, holding some condoms, and most importantly, she'd shed her clothing. Jean-Paul smiled as he admired Nadine's tall, curvaceous, dark-skinned body. The six-foot-tall, bodacious Haitian Amazon had curves everywhere, along with a pretty face, big tits, wide hips, thick thighs and a huge round ass. Nadine was damn near perfect, and Jean-Paul wanted some of that...

"J.P. I need you to man the fuck up and take this pussy," Nadine said, a challenge in her voice. Jean-Paul grinned and nodded, and then grabbed the condom and put it on. Nadine laughed and tried to flee, but Jean-Paul pounced after her like a running back intercepting a quarterback about to throw a touchdown. Nadine grinned as Jean-Paul pinned her to the carpeted floor, then kissed her. Spreading her thick thighs for him, she looked into his eyes. Jean-Paul thrust his hard dick into Nadine's pussy, and began fucking her.

"You are mine," Jean-Paul said and he began to fuck Nadine with passionate, downright savage thrusts. Nadine squealed in delight and wrapped her arms around J.P. loving the feel of his long, hard dick in her pussy. The two of them fucked over every inch of the living room. At some point, J.P. put Nadine on all fours, smacked her ass and fucked her doggy style. The two of them went at it for a while, until Nadine basically tapped out, her pussy wonderfully bruised by Jean-Paul and his magnificent Haitian dick. Sometimes, even a Haitian dominatrix needs a good fucking, and it takes a strong Haitian man for the job!

After this memorable experience, Jean-Paul and Nadine spent the day together, watching TV, talking, eating and fucking. All is well that ends well for the handsome Haitian security guard and the freaky cleaning lady. They're far from La Cite Collegiale, the place where they met, and are enjoying themselves together. Passion still rules the world, even during a pandemic, and Haitians know how to make the best of a lousy situation. J.P. is seriously getting into BDSM, much to Nadine's delight. Haitian love is a beautiful thing!

Samuelx
Samuelx
2,133 Followers