Haitian Femdom for Haitian Men

Story Info
Isabelle Jean-Francois enjoys pegging Jerome's ass.
1.1k words
3.17
2.6k
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Samuelx
Samuelx
2,141 Followers

Professor Isabelle Jean-Francois is a strong Black woman who firmly believes in the educational potential of Black men. Born in the Cap-Haitien region of the Island of Haiti, Isabelle Jean-Francois moved to the City of Brockton, Massachusetts with her parents Yves and Suzanne Jean-Francois a long time ago. Isabelle studied business management at Suffolk University and later went to Bridgewater State University to get her teaching credentials. Life has been a roller coaster ever since.

Meet Jerome Moreau, a big and tall young Haitian man living in the City of Brockton, Massachusetts. He's currently studying for his GED at Brockton Community College, and is in danger of failing the course because he's such a damned clown. Fortunately, the instructor, Professor Isabelle Jean-Francois is determined that all of the thirty or so Black male students in her class will pass and move on to bigger and better things. Black teachers make a difference in the lives of Black students. Professor Isabelle Jean-Francois has taken a special interest in Jerome, and wants to help him do better...

"Gentlemen, I will help you reach the future, whether you like it or not," Professor Isabelle Jean-Francois told her students on the very first day. It seemed that all of the students in the GED program were Black and male. The result of a white education system designed to fail them. Professor Isabelle Jean-Francois believes in the Black man's potential. Whether her students are African American, Haitian, Cape Verdean, Afro-Cuban, Afro-Colombian or Jamaican, she will help them reach their full potential. Of course, some hard-headed Black male students require some tough love...

"Ouch," Jerome yelped as Lady Belle proceeded to whoop his hairy Black ass with his own belt. That's what he gets for sagging his pants and not using his belt properly. The chubby Black dude was bent over a sofa in Lady Belle's basement, located in the Ash Street area of Brockton, Massachusetts. Tall and slender, with dark brown skin and long Black hair, Lady Belle doesn't look a day over forty, and she's also quite sexy in leather gear. Lady Belle is a professional dominatrix and the secret alter ego of Professor Isabelle Jean-Francois, prim and proper educator.

"Did I give you permission to speak?" Lady Belle screeched at Jerome as she continued thrashing his ass with the belt, and he whimpered and fell silent. A lot of dominant Black women in the world of BDSM avoid Black men and mostly deal with a white male clientele. Lady Belle isn't like that. She is a socially conscious Black woman and a practitioner of Black on Black BDSM. The Black men of the world need to experience the wonders of spanking, flogging, bondage and female domination, and it takes a strong Black woman to get the job done...

As Lady Belle continued to whoop Jerome's ass, the chubby Black man wondered how he got himself in this situation. Like a lot of young Black men his age, Jerome is fond of MILF porn. He was browsing for some steamy Black MILF porn when he came across an unusual page. A tall, slim, masked and leather-clad Black woman advertised her services as a dominatrix under the moniker Lady Belle. Jerome checked out Professor Isabelle Jean-Francois on social media and put two and two together. Jerome decided to confront the naughty professor about her secret life. It was his first big mistake...

"Hmm, Jerome, you thought you could Blackmail me, huh?" Lady Belle taunted him as she put down the belt, and reached for some latex gloves. Jerome shook his head. Blackmailing Professor Isabelle Jean-Francois was definitely not his intent. Jerome confronted her about her BDSM lifestyle because he thought she was a hypocrite. A church-going Haitian American woman and college professor who was also into some weird kinky stuff. Jerome got way than he bargained for when he messed with Professor Isabelle Jean-Francois and now his ass had to pay the price...

"No ma'am, I just had some questions about, ahem, the BDSM lifestyle," Jerome groaned, and Lady Belle laughed and smacked his ass. After putting on some latex gloves, Lady Belle dipped her fingers in oil and then inserted them in Jerome's ass hole. Lady Belle once read somewhere that big people, both big women and big men, have tighter butt holes than regular people do. The Haitian dominatrix put that theory to the test by fingering Jerome's butt hole. Time for the chubby Black man to experience the power of Black female domination. That's what Jerome gets for daring to mess with Lady Belle...

"Hmm, I will show you all about BDSM, and Jerome, you're in my Dungeon now, not the damned classroom at Brockton, so you'd better pay attention, alright?" Lady Belle said, and Jerome nodded in agreement. Lady Belle fingered Jerome's ass hole and found him to be supple. After a moment, Lady Belle removed her fingers from Jerome's butt hole and replaced them with a slim green dildo. Jerome grunted as Lady Belle began to fuck his ass with the dildo. Lady Belle laughed at Jerome's surprise and apparent discomfort. The freaky Haitian dominatrix was just getting started with this fool, for real...

"Oh damn," Jerome groaned, and he squirmed as Lady Belle inserted the dildo deep inside his butt hole and twisted it around. Lady Belle noticed that Jerome's dick got hard as she stimulated his ass hole with the dildo, which didn't surprise her in the least. A lot of Black men cannot admit but they love having their asses played with, and Lady Belle is the right sister for the job. Over the years, Lady Belle has fucked a lot of Black men's asses with her dildos, anal beads, and other anally insertable artifacts. Nothing like a good ass fucking to give a Black man an attitude adjustment as far as this dominant Haitian diva is concerned...

"Hmm, nice," Lady Belle said as she pulled the dildo out of Jerome's butt hole. The chubby Black man sighed as the feisty Haitian dominatrix pulled the dildo out of his ass. Lady Belle wasn't done with Jerome, though. She had the fool lie down on the carpeted floor, pulled down her skirt and fingered her wet, hairy pussy while looking at him. Jerome held his breath in excitement as Lady Belle sat down on his face, smothering his visage with her thick ass. The Haitian dominatrix sat on the Black man's face like a queen on her throne, and took a long, satisfying piss, right on his face. Jerome drank Lady Belle's golden shower like a good submissive should.

"Thank you, Lady Belle," Jerome said, and he nodded respectfully at Lady Belle before exiting her lovely townhouse. Jerome Moreau went home feeling like a million bucks, even if his ass was a little sore. When he returned to the classroom at Brockton Community College, he had a brand new attitude. Jerome impressed his fellow students by how hard-working he'd become. Professor Isabelle Jean-Francois is credited for improving the graduation rates of students in the GED program. This proud Black female educator believes in the potential of Black male students. Isn't that awesome?

Samuelx
Samuelx
2,141 Followers