Haitian Love Stories Ch. 04

Story Info
Marianne falls for tomboy Geraldine in Cap-Haitien.
2.3k words
2.82
2.6k
00
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Samuelx
Samuelx
2,134 Followers

The sun rose over the suburb of Bel-Air, which overlooked the City of Cap-Haitien, northern Haiti. Marianne Joseph got up, and walked to the well of Dagwe, where she got some water, two huge barrels worth, and then walked several blocks back to the house. The dry season gripped the island of Haiti, and there hadn't been rain in months. For those not fortunate enough to live close to a river, this meant long treks to get water. Marianne proceeded to boil the water, and then got ready to prepare food for the day.

Marianne, a tall, dark-skinned and curvy young Haitian woman, originally hails from Trou Du Nord, up in the mountains of northern Haiti. When her parents Jean-Michel and Suzanne Joseph died, the hapless young woman found herself almost destitute. The Joseph family farm got seized by the management team at Promo Bank of Haiti, to settle her father's debts. Marianne went to the big city and hired herself as a maid for a wealthy family. Businessman Franklin Mathieu and his wife Jeannine and their son Augustin lived in a nice villa overlooking the Loge, a secluded area of Bel-Air. For the most part, they treated Marianne well, and paid her sixty dollars a month.

The time is 1996, and the island of Haiti is caught between cautious optimism and despair, following the American military invasion and the reinstatement of President Jean-Bertrand Aristide. The people of Haiti are a hardy bunch, but they're not the luckiest residents of the Western Hemisphere. The Republic of Haiti is a strong and proud nation, but political instability, economic issues and infrastructure problems prevent it from moving forward. Oh, and also add to that the fact that lots of foreign powers, Americans and the French among them, really dislike Haitians and one can understand why the Haitian people are having trouble getting ahead.

"Bonjou met la, good morning, boss," Marianne said to the Mathieu family dog, a brown-coated mutt named Marquis. The young Haitian woman bent down to pat the dog on the head, and offered him a piece of meat. Marquis the dog ate happily, wagging his tail as Marianne looked at him and smiled. This moment of levity was interrupted by the arrival of the woman whom Marianne, in her head, referred to as The Matron. Madame Jeannine Mathieu, schoolteacher, wife and mother, got up ahead of her husband and son, specifically to piss off Marianne.

"Marianne, don't you have anything better to do?" Jeannine asked tersely, and Marianne closed her eyes hard before turning to face The Matron. The middle-aged, light-skinned black woman, who carried herself with the overconfidence that the rich often possess, sneered at Marianne, who resisted the urge to cuss her out. Whenever two strong women are in the same household, there's always conflict. The Matron is Marianne's boss, but seemed to be confusing boss for god or something.

"Madame Mathieu, I am preparing breakfast," Marianne said, trying to keep the annoyance out of her voice, and The Matron began her morning rant, inspecting everything from the family kitchen to Marianne's outfit. Marianne wore a simple red T-shirt and blue jeans, since she needed to get things done and didn't like to dress fancy while performing menial tasks. The Matron finished her spiel, and then went to take a shower. Marianne knew the bitch's schedule by heart. On Sunday mornings, the Mathieu family went to the Sacred Heart Church, located in Rue Deux, close to the old cemetery.

Marianne toiled away in the kitchen, and prepared breakfast, which consisted of an omelet, buttered bread, cassava, orange slices, and a pitcher of lemonade. She served the family breakfast on trays, and Mister Franklin thanked her, as did his son Augustin but the Matron was cold and mean-faced, as usual. Not for the first time, Marianne wondered why a man as handsome and as friendly as Franklin Mathieu chose to marry a mean lady like Jeannine. Love can be a strange thing, pulling together some extremely dissimilar people, but come on, seriously? Marianne found that particular marriage kind of, well, weird.

"Merci beaucoup, Marianne, care to join us for church today?" Mister Franklin asked, even though everyone at the table knew that Marianne was not coming. Jeannine smiled wickedly and sipped her lemonade while the couple's son Augustin smiled at Marianne. With a shrug and a fake smile, Marianne declined, claiming that she needed to go to the nearby suburb of Fort Saint Michel, to visit a friend. The family finished their meal, and Marianne took away the dishes like a good "Bonne," the Haitian term for maid.

"Mwen swete nou yon bon joune, I wish you a good day," Marianne said with a smile as the Mathieu family departed from the villa. After they left, Marianne took a quick bath, changed her clothes and then left, after feeding Marquis the dog some chicken which she heated up in the antique microwave. Marianne hates her job, but as much as the Mathieu family annoys her with their bullshit, she can't fault their little dog Marquis for his owners ways. Marianne hates people, but she loves dogs. Everyone has to love something in this life. It's part of being human, at the end of the day...

Marianne dreams of saving up enough money to enroll at Universite Roi Henri Christophe, her late father's alma mater. She wants to get an administration job, perhaps something in city government. Marianne sometimes hangs out at Place Rue Dix Huit, close to the Great Cathedral, and watches the men and women working for the Government of the City of Cap-Haitien, the second largest metropolitan area in all of Haiti. When foreign dignitaries and European tourists visit the city, they always go there. It's a center of power and wealth, and everything Marianne dreams of...

After completing her tasks, Marianne walked down the rocky roads of Bel-Air, and headed to downtown Cap-Haitien. Once there, she walked past Les Freres Laveaux, a men's barbershop where her father used to go get his haircut. A mysterious smile creased Marianne's lovely features. She missed the days when she would come to Cap with her family. They would walk around town, checking out the sights and sounds. There was Refuge Cinema, their favorite movie theater, and also Café Du Port, their favorite hangout by the sea, and Marina Store, which sold the best seafood in town. Yeah, Haiti isn't the world's wealthiest country but it does have its good parts...

Marianne caught the Tap Tap ( a kind of colorful and frequently overloaded bus ) going to Fort Saint Michel, and paid the prerequisite dix gourdes ( two dollars American ) to the driver before struggling to find a seat. Marianne sat between Chantal, an overly chatty, chubby Adventist woman who couldn't stop ranting about her church choir and its gossipy leader, and a lecherous, vicious-looking old man who stared at her and low-key gave her the creeps. Marianne took out her favorite book, Les Aventures De Ti Malice, and began to read. After a while, the old creep stopped staring at her and began ogling other women...

Marianne got up near the marketplace of Fort Saint Michel, and walked a few blocks to Rue Georges, her final destination. Marianne knocked on the door, and surely enough, someone came to answer. The person in question was a tall, athletic young woman with dark brown skin and short hair, wearing a blue T-shirt and men's jeans, plus Reebok shoes. Marianne grinned as her girlfriend Geraldine Marcelin looked her up and down, and flashed that trademark, sexy tomboyish grin of hers.

"Bel fanm total, bienveni lakay mwen, lovely woman, welcome to my home," Geraldine said as she pulled Marianne into her arms and kissed her. Marianne, a bit surprised by this display of affection, kissed Geraldine back. The two young Haitian women went inside, and Marianne was greeted by Geraldine's dog, a black and white mutt named Adele, which she patted on the head. Geraldine ushered Marianne into the living room, and offered her some coffee and a sandwich, which the other woman gladly accepted. After taking care of her boss family all week, Marianne felt happy that someone was taking care of her...

"I can't do it anymore, I cannot stand that bitch Jeannine, I want to quit," Marianne said angrily, and Geraldine looked at her, and sighed. She hated to see her lover like this. As one of a few female officers among the local department of the Haitian National Police, Geraldine endured her share of bullshit. To some of the male officers, it didn't matter that the President of Haiti issued an executive order demanding that more female officers get hired. Some of those jerks in the Haitian National Police refused to acknowledge Haitian policewomen as their equals...

Geraldine, whose father, Gerald Marcelin, once worked as a Captain in the Haitian Armed Forces, had always wanted to be part of law and order. Geraldine grew up different, her sexual orientation rendered obvious by her tomboyish demeanor and her fondness for combat sports. Geraldine's father taught her boxing and wrestling, so when she enrolled at the police academy after finishing school, she could handle anything the fellas threw at her. At present time, Geraldine is a patrol supervisor with the Haitian National Police, and the first woman on the island to reach such a rank.

"Babe, I asked you to move in with me and quit this job, you can do so much better," Geraldine said, sighing. Marianne looked at her and hesitated. On the island of Haiti, it's not uncommon for idiots to mock gays and lesbians and bisexuals by calling them derogatory terms like "Masisi" for males, and "Madivinez" for females. The Republic of Haiti is a tough place to be, even for those who are strong and have means. It's really like no other place on earth. Unfortunately, some of the locals are prejudiced against sexual minorities.

Geraldine long ago learned to ignore the fools when she could, and fight them when she couldn't overlook their bullshit. Geraldine's brother Pierre is okay with her being a lesbian, and her mother Michelle is also supportive. Geraldine doesn't go around telling everyone she's a dyke, but she doesn't hide it either. Marianne, though, still worried about what people thought of her. Like Geraldine, Marianne is sexually attracted to women only, but because she's pretty and dresses feminine, a lot of men still hit on her. What a dilemma...

"Geraldine, I love you, but you've got enough on your plate," Marianne replied softly, and Geraldine shook her head, then took her hand. Looking into Marianne's eyes, Geraldine kissed her hand, and then pulled her into her arms. The two young Haitian women met twelve months ago, in church, of all places. Geraldine's older brother Pierre taught mathematics at College Notre Dame Du Perpetuel Secours, an all-male private Catholic institution, and she went to church with him and his family one Sunday morning, only to catch Marianne there, looking fine, and kind of lost...

"Marianne, you are one beautiful, stubborn woman, I'd marry you if I could," Geraldine said, shaking her head. Grinning, Marianne took Geraldine's face into her hands and kissed her. Marianne slid her tongue down Geraldine's throat and began feeling her up. The tall, athletic tomboy kissed her lover back passionately, and just like that, they eased out of their clothes. Naked, Marianne and Geraldine looked at one another, and grinned, for they liked what they saw.

Geraldine, tall, tomboyish and athletic, still had nice tits, a fit body and a nice ass, everything that Marianne, curvaceous, feminine and big-bottomed, liked in a woman. Geraldine sighed happily as Marianne caressed her tits and slid her hand between her thighs. Marianne grinned and began fingering Geraldine's pussy. Drawing her lover down to the carpeted floor, Marianne proceeded to lick Geraldine from her head to her toes. Geraldine closed her eyes as Marianne kissed her sex, then began eating her pussy.

"Just relax, ma belle," Marianne told Geraldine, as she buried her face between her lover's muscular legs and began eating her out. Geraldine soon found herself moaning and squirming as Marianne worked her magic on her. A lot of people think that, in the bedroom, femmes are docile and pliant, while the tomboys, butches and masculine women are supposed to be dominant and stuff. Not so. Marianne likes to dish it out and Geraldine likes to take it, and that works for them...

"Oh yes, fuck me," Geraldine cried out as Marianne fisted her, working her small hand into her pussy. Marianne grinned and silenced Geraldine with a kiss as she fisted her tight, hot pussy. She worked her lover over until the other gal tapped out. Marianne slowly withdrew her fist from Geraldine's pussy, and the sexy Haitian tomboy groaned, a wicked grin on her lovely face. Marianne and Geraldine embraced, then continued with their fun...

"Go for it," Marianne said as she got on all fours, face down and big Haitian ass up. Geraldine came up behind her and playfully smacked her ass. Marianne grinned as her lover fingered her butt hole and then began licking her pussy. Nobody eats pussy like Geraldine. The foxy Haitian tomboy eats pussy like it's going out of style. Marianne moaned deeply as Geraldine sucked on her clit while fingering her. The two freaky young Haitian women continued with their fun. Geraldine ate Marianne's pussy until her lover came, oozing hot girly cum all over her damn face...

Geraldine Marcelin and Marianne Joseph spent the rest of the day together, eating, drinking and making love. By the end of the day, it was settled. Marianne would formally quit her employment with the not-so nice Mathieu family and then start a new job as a saleswoman with the local Western Union Office. Marianne has always been good with numbers and handling money, and the manager of the local W.U.O. owed Geraldine a favor. Marianne moved in with Geraldine, and life has never been better. Just like that, after enduring trials and tribulations, home has been found...

Samuelx
Samuelx
2,134 Followers