Somali Lesbian Diaries

Story Info
Ayaan confronts Bashira for cheating with Crystal.
1.2k words
1.94
2.3k
3
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Meet Ayaan Ahmed, a six-foot-tall and curvy, dark-skinned, big-bottomed and stunningly attractive Somali Canadian Muslim woman living in the City of Brampton, Ontario. A recent graduate of Ryerson University's civil engineering program, Ayaan started working for Wellington, Waterson & Stiles, an engineering contractor with affiliates in the provinces of Prince Edward Island, Ontario, Quebec, Nova Scotia, Manitoba, and the City of Buffalo, New York. This fine and lovely dame has it going on, but too bad her personal life is more chaotic than an episode of Loki. What the fuck are we talking about? Fuck around and find out!

When Ayaan Ahmed came out as a lesbian, after being on the top rated Canadian dating show Heartstrings Of The North, the world was stunned. Ayaan looked like a model, and she was smart, sexy, educated and successful. A lot of men, both black and white, wanted a piece of the fine Somali Canadian diva but Ayaan is not into dick. The Somali gal is all about the clit. Ayaan's parents Faisal and Aisha Ahmed were pissed off but Ayaan didn't care. The Somali Canadian female engineer came out as a lesbian and started dating women openly. The Somali Canadian community needs to get over the fact that some Somali women like pussy and some Somali men like dick. Shit happens. Just deal with it.

Like a lot of Somali lesbians and bisexual Somali women, Ayaan led a straight life...on the surface. Throughout her years as a student at Ryerson University, Ayaan would be seen going on dates with guys, and she would take pictures with them, but she never slept with them. The pictures of Ayaan with men were posted all over the place, so Ayaan could sell the image of being a heterosexual Somali woman. After coming out as a lesbian on the dating show, Ayaan got serious about finding a real girlfriend for a solid relationship.

For a long time, Ayaan had a mixed bag of good luck and bad luck when it came to the lesbian dating game. The lesbian scene in the City of Toronto can be rough. Queer women can be mean as hell to their own kind. Ayaan ran into a lot of racism as she dated white women. That's right, white lesbians can be just as racist towards queer black women as their heterosexual counterparts. Ayaan had a few one-night-stands with black lesbians and bisexual black women she encountered. The sex was fun. The rest was shitty. Ayaan wanted someone she could grow old with. Ayaan thought she'd found that person in Bashira Suleiman.

On the morning in question, Ayaan Ahmed was pissed off about her girlfriend Bashira Suleiman's infidelity and decided to confront her. Bashira Suleiman, a smart and sexy Somali-Canadian female attorney, is the kind of lady that most people would consider a catch. Bashira has the face of an angel, the body of a porn star and a fine, thick booty that appeared to have been made by craftsmen from the Motherland of Africa itself. Ayaan first met Bashira at the Eaton Center in Toronto, Ontario. The two ladies started going out and fell in love. Sixty seven days after their first meeting, Bashira asked Ayaan to move in with her. The rest, as they say, was lesbian dating history.

"Bashira, I thought I knew you but I clearly I was wrong," Ayaan said, as she confronted her lover. After months of suspecting Bashira's infidelity, Ayaan decided to take matters into her own hands. Ayaan put some spyware on Bashira's work computer and personal laptop, and also bugged her cellphone. That's how Ayaan learned that Bashira was placing a huge amount of calls to a certain female client. Now, since Bashira is an attorney, calling clients and meeting with them is part of the job. Ayaan looked up Crystal Benoit and found out that the Haitian-Canadian gal is openly lesbian, and single. Well, that got Ayaan's dander up. Time for a conversation with Bashira...

"Bae, I would never cheat on you," said Bashira Suleiman, and the short, curvy, brown-skinned young Somali Muslim woman shook her head vehemently. Ayaan glowered at Bashira, and the shorter gal stood her ground. Ayaan was being paranoid again and Bashira was not having it. After working all day at the Law Offices of Davidson & Pelletier on Bay Street in downtown Toronto, the young Somali-Canadian attorney was looking for some peace and quiet. A certain paranoid female engineer was not about to let that happen...

"Bitch, I'm not stupid, who is Crystal Benoit?" Ayaan demanded, brandishing a printout of Bashira's phone bill from Telus Mobility. Bashira suddenly fell silent as she saw the sheer number of calls she'd supposedly placed to Crystal Benoit. Something was most definitely up with that. Three hundred phone calls over the months of April and May. Isn't that fishy? Ayaan took a deep breath and forced herself to be calm. Bashira bit her lip and her lovely face frowned. The silence which fell over the household was deafening and with good reason...

"Crystal Benoit is the owner of Benoit winery in Quebec City, and she came to the Law firm seeking representation, some Quebecers are giving her workers a hard time," Bashira said gently. Ayaan looked at her and frowned. Bashira was leaving out a lot of information and Ayaan was not having it. Ayaan took a deep breath and forced herself to be calm. She wanted to grab Bashira and smack the shit out of her. Ayaan knew herself to be better than that. She's not one of those lesbians who beat on their girlfriends. Bashira was testing her damned patience, though. Ayaan was slowly losing her shit...

"Alright, Bashira, since you seem to have an answer for everything, explain this," Ayaan said, and she grabbed her cellphone, and showed Bashira some truly damning evidence of her cheating. Ayaan smiled as she watched the color drain from Bashira's lovely face. The other day, Bashira took Crystal Benoit to a Haitian restaurant called Maison Soleil, and they took pictures together. One of those pictures showed Bashira locking lips with Crystal Benoit. The Haitian gal had her arms all over Bashira, and they seemed to be really into each other. This wasn't a standard attorney/client meeting, that's for damned sure...

"Oh shit," Bashira said, gasping in shock as Ayaan showed her the evidence of her cheating ways. The picture of Bashira in Crystal Benoit's arms was pretty damning. Ayaan looked at Bashira, smiled and shook her head. Bashira began mumbling and making excuses. Ayaan shrugged and turned her back on her lover. Heading upstairs, Ayaan tossed some clothes and toiletries in a bag, and then walked back downstairs. Ayaan came back downstairs, and found Bashira on the phone. Bashira looked away when Ayaan looked at her. The bitch was not even sorry about what she'd done...

"I really loved you, Bashira, you're a mean bitch and you broke my heart, I'm done with you," Ayaan said angrily. Bashira smiled and shrugged. Ayaan resisted the urge to run at her and beat her ass. Ayaan wasn't about to get locked up because of a bitch like Bashira. Taking a deep breath, Ayaan walked out of the house she'd shared with Bashira for the past year. Ayaan headed to work, and then spent the night at a hotel. The next day, she looked for an apartment. When the shit hits the fan, strong women let go of the past and move on. It's not the easiest thing in the world, but it's definitely the right thing to do...