Haley’s Special Day

Story Info
A bride hooks up with her photographer on her wedding day.
5.1k words
4.58
37.6k
69
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Kari99
Kari99
67 Followers

Haley was excited to be getting married, though something was tugging at the back of her mind. She loved Mark, of course, but there was always something missing in their relationship. He was sweet and thoughtful and smart and funny and everything she could hope for - except in bed. She liked having sex with him - he made her cum most of the time - but he just didn't fully scratch her itch, so to speak. She found herself masturbating most days just to get off the way she wanted to. She had told herself she could live with that when she'd said yes to his proposal, and she was sure that she could. But still...

"Fuck, you look hot," Maggie said. She turned from the mirror to face her best friend and matron of honor and smiled.

"You think so?" Haley asked.

"Absolutely. If I had a dick, it'd be popping out of my dress right now. Or whatever."

Haley laughed. She looked back at herself in the mirror - she did look pretty great, she admitted. Her white wedding dress was tight on her waist (she's basically starved herself for months, so it damn well better be) and around her moderately-sized breasts, the tops of which were tastefully but alluringly peeking out from the low neckline; the bottom of the dressed expanded out, which hid Haley's round and firm butt - a shame, but a sacrifice she was willing to make to feel more like a princess; her light brown hair artfully pulled up and topped with a small tiara - she wasn't kidding about being a princess.

"Yeah, it's working," she said.

Maggie, who had opted for the tightest possible burgundy dress (with that body, Haley didn't blame her), gave herself a quick glance as well. "Big time."

A knock at the door shook them both from their thoughts. Maggie opened it and was greeted with the sight of a tall, muscular man with dark skin and warm eyes.

"Well hello, nurse," Maggie muttered to herself, but not quietly.

The man chuckled. "Hi. I'm Derek. I'm the assistant photographer. You must be Maggie."

"Uh oh," Maggie feigned concern. "You've heard of me."

"Only the good things," Derek replied. He turned to Haley. "And you're Haley. Congratulations. You look beautiful today."

Haley blushed at the handsome stranger's compliment. "Thank you," she said, smiling.

When the door had opened, Derek - like every other man and a lot of women who saw her - was stunned by the sexiness that exuded from Maggie. Essentially Marilyn Monroe reincarnated, she was an hourglass topped by bright, bottle-blonde hair, generally people couldn't take their eyes off of her. But when he turned his attention to Haley, he forgot all about Maggie. She was gorgeous, with a girl-next-door vibe that Derek found irresistible but eyes that suggested a depth beyond naivety.

Attracted to the two women in the room though he was, Derek was also a pro - and he was there to do his job. "So Kylie sent me over to get some pictures of the bride in her suite before we do the first look and take pictures of the whole wedding party."

"Okay, I'm all yours," Haley said, quicker than was probably necessary. Maggie grinned and tilted her head inquiringly at her best friend, who gave her a "leave it alone" look.

Derek smiled. "Okay well, tell you what, I see you don't have your jewelry on yet - why don't you sit here in front of the mirror and start putting it in. Maggie, you can stand here and help."

Haley loved how in-charge he was. It clicked in her mind that Mark, who was a confident and capable partner, rarely took charge in the place she really wanted him to - their bed. She found herself idly wondering whether or not Derek was as in control in bed as he was as a photographer.

She and Maggie allowed themselves to be directed as Derek snapped photo after photo. Haley felt very comfortable in his capable hands; sure that these pictures would be worth the steep price tag that they'd paid.

She also noticed that Derek's eyes would wander across her face and body whenever he wasn't setting up a shot; he was checking out Maggie too, which Haley was used to, but he seemed more taken with Haley than with her friend. That excited Haley. He also, whenever he would gently take Haley's arms or touch her back in order to get her to where he wanted her, his fingers lingered a little longer than was strictly necessary. Haley noticed all of that - and subsequently noticed that her heart was beating a little faster with excitement.

"Okay, so we've got about 25 minutes before the first look - is there anything else specifically that you want me to do?"

Haley caught herself before she responded with "me." She looked around the little room in which she had been getting ready. There was an armless chair next to the full-length mirror, a small, cushioned couch on the opposite end, and a mini fridge stocked with beer and wine. Her imagination ran wild with the things she wanted him to do.

"Hello?"

Haley snapped out of it and noticed that Maggie had answered her phone. She watched her matron of honor listen intently, looking slightly annoyed. "Okay, just...I'll be right there. Hang on."

"What is it?" Haley asked, her stomach sinking.

"Nothing that's going to ruin the day," Maggie replied assuringly. "I'm going to go deal with something minor, and then I'll come back here and get you for the first look. Okay?"

"Okay," said Haley, appreciating Maggie's capability. They hugged, and Maggie walked out of the room, stopping to take a glance at Derek's butt before she was gone.

Alone now with Derek, Haley bit her lip. Your wild days are behind you, said a small voice in her head.

Well, not just yet, said a slightly louder one.

Derek snapped a photo.

"Whoa, what was I even doing in that one?" Haley asked.

"Sorry! I just...you looked great, so I just took the opportunity," replied Derek.

Haley laughed. "You don't have to apologize - especially if you keep telling me I look great."

Derek grinned at her. "Well you do - you look incredible." Worried that he was getting dangerously close to the line, he tore his eyes from Haley and started scoping out the small room for more photo ideas.

"Maybe some of you sitting on the couch?" he suggested. Haley obliged, and he snapped away.

"So you must be very excited," he said, making conversation.

"I am," she said. "I mean, it definitely feels like the end of an era. Settling down, I mean." Haley looked at Derek meaningfully. "I've traditionally been a bit...carefree."

"Carefree?"

"Wild, maybe."

Derek gulped. "Well...wild sounds fun."

"Mhmm," Haley said, her grin becoming slightly more devilish as her heart beat a little faster from the ideas swirling in her mind. She hadn't thought about sowing her wild oats one last time until she found herself alone with this tall, sexy photographer. Now it was all she could think about - and she was feeling more and more confident in his attraction to her. "What about you? Are you all settled?"

"Oh, uh, I don't know...I've been known to throw caution to the wind from time to time." Derek, despite himself, felt an erection growing - and as always, with his erection came boldness. "If the opportunity presents itself." He looked down at her intently.

Haley made up her mind.

"How long have you been photographing weddings?" she asked.

"Off and on for a few years," he replied.

She stood up and walked to him, her face - despite being at least a foot lower (thanks heels, she thought) - within inches of his. The breathmet within nanoseconds of leaving their lips. "Have you ever fucked a bride on her wedding day, Derek?" she whispered.

His cock sprang to full attention.

"No," he replied.

She stared into his eyes. "But if the opportunity presented itself...?" Her hand moved to his crotch - and her white lace panties dampened immediately at feeling the size of his hardened dick.

"I'll try anything once" Derek said simply.

And then they were kissing, their tongues dancing madly. Derek wrapped his arms around Haley's lower back and her hand hungrily stroked his cock over his slacks.

Haley broke the kiss, pulling away just enough to get her hands to Derek's belt, which she unbuckled, then unbuttoned his pants. He was breathing heavily, watching her scramble to pull his cock out. Haley dropped to her knees and continued to work, looking up at him as she maneuvered to release his dick. She tugged down on his slacks and underwear, and it piled up at his feet. His enormous cock flew up, stiff and pointed right at her face.

"Holy fuck!" Haley gasped.

Derek laughed - it wasn't the first time his cock had elicited that reaction, but it never failed to flatter him.

Haley wrapped both of her hands around it and looked up at her new friend, grinning. "Oh I can't wait for you to fuck me with this."

Derek was so turned on. He put his hand on her cheek. "I'm gonna fuck that pussy good, baby."

"Mmmm!" Haley loved that - and without a second thought she parted her lips and took his cock into her mouth and started sucking it wildly. Her tongue moved along his shaft and she felt him put his hand on the back of her head. She gave a fleeting thought to her updo, but decided it didn't matter and continued to gobbled up Derek's gorgeous cock with reckless abandon. She took as much into her mouth as she could, gagging on it as it hit the back of her throat - but that just made her pussy soak.

"Fuck, girl!" Derek moaned. Haley loved that too. She pulled her mouth off his dick and spit on it.

"Mmm I love sucking your cock, baby. It's so big and so hard for me." She gobbled it back up.

Derek couldn't believe what he was seeing. This beautiful woman, dressed to the nines in her fucking wedding dress complete with princess tiara, on her wedding day, was on her knees in front of him, sucking him off. He hated to admit it, but the fact that she was someone else's soon-to-be-wife turned Derek on to no end. Spurred on by the thought, he took her head in his hands, held her steady, and started sliding his cock into her mouth under his own control - and she moaned for it. She gripped his hips and he took the cue - fucking her mouth faster.

Finally he pulled out from between her lips. Haley looked up at him, beaming. "I fucking loved that, oh my god," she said.

"Lay back on the couch," Derek said. Haley obliged happily, and her body shook with excitement when he kicked off his pants, knelt down in front of her and reached under her puffy dress, lifting it up and exposing her knees - her thighs - her ass & pussy. He could see that her white, lacy, bridal panties were soaked through, and he grinned. He moved them to the side and started rubbing his fingers around her clit. "That's a good looking pussy, baby," he told Haley.

"Oh my god," Haley moaned. "It's all yours. Do whatever the fuck you want to it, please!"

Derek dove in - he plunged his fingers deep into her pussy and at the same time his mouth met her clit and his tongue and lips began licking and sucking on it. Haley grabbed hold of the couch as pleasure flowed through her body at his slightest touch.

"Fuck! Fuck that feels good! Oh Jesus!" she moaned as Derek ate her pussy like a fucking meal. She bit her lip to the brink of drawing blood as he worked her cunt magnificently. She held onto the couch with one hand and his head with the other, just holding on for dear life.

Haley came to the realization that Derek must love eating pussy, because she felt like he had been going down on her forever, but he was fingering and licking and sucking her ravenously - and seconds after that thought came the understanding that she was about to cum on his fingers and tongue.

"Oh fuck baby, oh my fucking god I'm gonna cum! I'm gonna cum I'm gonna cum I'm cumming I'm cumming I'm cumming oh fuck fuck fuck I'm cumming!" she cried as an orgasm tore through her body, starting at Derek's place between her legs and shooting out to her fingers and toes. She moaned wildly, in complete ecstasy, and Derek didn't stop, making sure that she came fully and incredibly. Only after a minute, when she was spasming from pleasure, did she tap on his head to let him know to come up for air.

She sank into the couch and watched the handsome stranger straighten himself up. Her eyes moved to his cock, still huge, still erect, and she grinned hungrily. Tired though she was, she pushed herself off the couch and into Derek's body, kissing him again - enjoying the taste of her pussy on his tongue. While she kissed him, she unbuttoned his shirt and stripped it from him. He kicked off his shoes and stood in front of her, completely naked, while she was still fully dressed in her wedding gown. She admired his body for a moment, then took his hand and led him to the chair in front of the mirror.

She pushed him down onto the seat and kissed him again.

"You're fucking incredible," he said.

Haley blushed, the red popping against her white dress. She kissed him again, breaking briefly to lick her hand before wrapping her fingers around his cock and pumping it slowly.

"Can I sit on your big, fat, cock, Derek?" she whispered, and felt his erection twitch in her hands.

"Yes, baby," he replied.

Haley pulled up her dress, up over her knees, and straddled the photographer. She dropped the dress and it covered their legs, but she held onto his dick and aligned it with her wet opening. Her pussy was dripping with want - and they moaned together and she slowly lowered herself onto him, his massive cock pushing into her.

Holding her position for a moment, Haley settled onto the huge, throbbing dick that was now almost fully inside her. She breathed deeply, and she and Derek held each other's eyes, both so surprised and turned on by the proceedings.

Then she began to slide up and down.

"Fuuuuck," Derek groaned, throwing his head back.

Haley bit her lip and started riding him faster. Her slick pussy ran smoothly up and down his cock, and when she picked up the pace there was no resistance - she was unbelievably wet.

"Oh fuck, your fucking cock...feels...fucking...amazing!" Haley cried as she rode him.

Derek grabbed her waist and began helping her rise up - and helped slam her back down onto him.

"Fuck yeah!" he moaned. "Ride that fucking cock!"

"Oh god! Oh my fucking god!" Haley said in response. "I fucking love riding this cock!"

"Just like that! Just like that!" Derek instructed.

She was riding him as fast as she could now, bouncing on his dick, her pussy swallowing the whole massive member every time she slammed down onto his lap.

They were both dizzy with passion - so dizzy, in fact, that neither of them heard the door to the suite open.

"What the fuck?" Maggie said, shocked.

Haley's heart nearly leapt from her throat as she turned suddenly to her matron of honor standing in the doorway. Derek's eyes went wide - and his professional life flashed before his eyes.

"Maggie!" Haley gasped. She froze, Derek's cock all the way up her pussy.

"Okay, first of all, holy shit," Maggie said.

Derek and Haley stared at her, too shocked and embarrassed to breathe. Maggie assessed the situation. The handsome photographer, completely naked as far as she could tell (Haley's dress was covering his waist), and her best friend, today's bride-to-be, fully dressed into her wedding gown, fucking him on a chair, not 15 minutes before she was to go met her fiance for pictures.

Maggie closed her eyes and took a moment to herself. Then she shut the door behind her.

"Second of all, idiots," she said, turning the center of the doorknob. "Lock the fucking door."

Click!

Derek had no idea what was going on. Haley suspected she knew - and her pussy drenched the photographer's cock.

Maggie strode right up to the couple, her burgundy bridesmaid's dress clung to her large tits and ass, and put her hands on her hips. "I'm the matron of honor. The bride doesn't do shit without me." And she bent down and kissed a stunned Derek, who nevertheless parted his lips and allowed Maggie's tongue to meet his.

"Fuck yes," Haley said, and leaned forward to suck on Maggie's neck while starting to bounce up and down on Derek's cock again. Haley's hands moved immediately to Maggie's luscious ass - she knew the shape well and was remembering the feel of it in her hands, despite it having been years since their last tryst. She also remembered suddenly that Maggie liked to be spanked.

Haley, still riding Derek, pulled Maggie's dress up to her hips, exposing her black thong and two perfect cheeks. She slapped one, hard.

Maggie moaned into Derek's mouth. Haley slapped her ass hard again.

Maggie broke from Derek's lips and put her hand behind Haley's neck. "Oh you fucking slut," she moaned and the two best friends began furiously making out.

Derek watched as these two beauties kissed each other while one of them expertly rode his cock. He briefly wondered if he had died. Then he felt Maggie take his hand and place it on one of her tits. They were enormous, and he quickly pulled down the straps of her dress, and she absent-mindedly assisted him in tugging it down, allowing her tits to spill out. With one hand, Derek grabbed one of them, pulled at her nipple, slapped it; the other nipple he took into his mouth and sucked voraciously.

Maggie and Haley, both dizzy with lust, broke the kiss.

"Is he a good fuck?" Maggie asked, as if Derek weren't in the room.

"Holy shit Mags, you have to see this fucking cock!" Haley gasped. She pulled herself off of him, somewhat reluctantly. Derek's erection was pointing straight up. Maggie stared at it.

"Jesus," she said.

Haley turned to Derek, taking his face in her hands. "Do you wanna fuck my friend, too?"

Derek grinned maniacally. "Fuck yes." Haley kissed him deeply, then turned to Maggie.

"Bend over, baby," she purred at her.

Maggie grinned, moved closer to the couch, then bent at the waist, holding herself up by putting her hands on the couch cushions.

Derek, dumbfounded, forgot where he was momentarily while looking at Maggie's round, plump ass. Haley took his hand and led him to her best friend, then dropped to her knees.

"Let me get it ready for you," she said, and took him back into her mouth. He moaned.

Maggie, looking back, starting rubbing her clit, watching Haley suck Derek off.

"God that's so fucking hot," she said. "Suck that fucking cock, you slut!"

Haley moaned onto Derek's dick, but popped him from her lips and lined him up with Maggie's wet and ready opening.

"Fuck her," she instructed. Derek pushed his cock deep into Maggie's pussy with one thrust.

"Fuck!" Maggie gasped at the size of it inside of her. "Oh my god, that is a fucking big dick!"

Derek grabbed her hips and began to thrust in and out of her. Maggie closed her eyes and moaned with each push. Haley moved to the couch next to Maggie, leaned down, and took one of her nipples into her mouth.

"Oh fuck yeah! Oh fuck! Fuck! Yes baby," Maggie started crying out. "Fuck me! Fuck me! Fuck me!"

Haley moved from her tits to her mouth, alternately kissing her and speaking to her. "Oh yeah you dirty fucking whore! Tell that big cock to fuck you good!"

Maggie moaned louder. "Its...so...fucking...good!"

Haley looked at Derek, watching him plow her best friend, and moved back to her knees in front of him. She moved one hand up to Maggie's clit, flicking it while his cock slammed into her pussy. With her other hand, Haley lifted her dress and started fingering herself.

"Oh my god, baby, this is so fucking hot," she said to Derek. "I love watching you fuck my best friend like the litte slut she is."

"Ohhh fuck," Maggie whimpered.

"Slap her ass, baby," Haley told Derek. He didn't hold back. The loud smack on Maggie's cheek echoed in the tiny room. All three of them moaned. Derek slapped her ass again. Then again. Maggie matched each slap with a moan, and he slapped her cheek harder and in quicker succession each time to the point that the sounds of her moans, his hips meeting her thighs, and his hand smacking her ass were filling the room.

Kari99
Kari99
67 Followers
12